Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

We Are Best Friends But She Wants Something More. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are Best Friends But She Wants Something More. What Should I Do? (846 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / She Loves Hanging Out With Friends But Barely Hangs Out With Her Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Best Friends But She Wants Something More. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2008
Well i wanted to start up this topic earlier today but the "new topic" icon ran somewhere and by the time i came back to send it, i saw a similar post but it wont make sence to write my story as it has gone way beyond 5 pages. That's to show this topic na serious issue.

I will classify myself to be a social person who has friends withing every thinkable age,status,tribe,and social background. this kind of make me have lots of female friends who confide in me in all facet of their lives.

The issue now is that i have this particular lady (i could term her my best friend within the female folk) when she had a breakup with her boy friend i was the only person she could cry out her whole heart and kept asking me what she did wrong and all that, i am always the first person she talks to about career decisions, her toasters,family issues and of recent helping out with a business plan and implementation.

All along, i have always tried erasing any thought crossing my heart of starting up a relationship with her but the truth is this lady has given me every possible green light you can imagine on earth but yet i havent asked her out. she has used series of questions (i.e asking what exactly i want in my dream WIFE, if i can go out with a girl from her tribe,her age, her physche, and any other thing you can think of.). Her family know practically everything she wants them to know about me. the very first time she begged me to visit her place after i had turned down such invitation in the past I WAS TREATED LIKE A KING AT HER PLACE.

She doesnt really like listening to my talk about girls i like and al that. and tries to make it look we are dating amongst people.

Well i dont wanna give the whole story about this lady so i dont start boring you guys but the question now is.

In as much as i like this girl very well as a friend i am scared of dating her çus i will hate myself if we get into a relationship and it doesnt work ass we expected it to. deffinately i know we wont be so close anymore. and on the other hand if i continue to resist this lady will think i am a SLACKER and probably "UNCLE WINNIE" down there isnt working properly as per she don give me body language tire.

Well i will appreciate only SERIOUS COMMENTS and ADVICE, but i am planning to ask her out this week (hopefully if we get to see on monday). i will deffinately keep you guys inform.

ABEG MAKE UNA WISH ME WELL, i am confused. and really want a wife and not a girl friend anymore (that she knows of).
Re: We Are Best Friends But She Wants Something More. What Should I Do? by sayhi2ay(m): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2008
all da best
Re: We Are Best Friends But She Wants Something More. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2008
Eya, if you feel that she's a wife material, if you feel the same about her, why not go for it?
You just might not know
Re: We Are Best Friends But She Wants Something More. What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2008
Your friendship with her is very important to you, but she wants more and you think she's a good girl. Are you not attracted to her? Give it a shot. If it doesn't work out hopefully you can go back to being friends.
Re: We Are Best Friends But She Wants Something More. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2008
We all are humans with our perfect sides as well as flaws. i know all hers and cant really cope with ém.

When i mean best friends we love the same kind of music, read the same type of books, and even talk about our different businesses and careers.9even planning to be a partner on this her new project).

I am just scared çus i was in a failed relationship dec 2006 and just got over the whole thing fully this year and really dont want to pass through that stress again. but even when i told her i put in more perseverance and take risk in my career and cant seem to understand why i cant do the same thing in relationships she told me its because i am scared of my past experience and made some real other sensible statements.

life na risk a man just has to be a man. i will take the risk this week.
Re: We Are Best Friends But She Wants Something More. What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2008
Don't be scared. If you want to risk it, go ahead. Look twice before leaping. Your friendship could be great, but this sort of relationship is another kind of experience.
Re: We Are Best Friends But She Wants Something More. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2008
But he said he can't cope wiv all her flaws.
ALL!!

That's a danger to a r/ship
Re: We Are Best Friends But She Wants Something More. What Should I Do? by HCH3COO: 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2008
He can always takl to her about it before making the leap later this week. If he's bothered by those flaws he can talk to her about them, to see if she's willing to work on them and make amends. He has to work on his flaws too. No one is perfect. Basically, no relationship works without effort.
Re: We Are Best Friends But She Wants Something More. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2008
well i am really sorry. I MEANT I CAN COPE with all her flaws. this lady makes me feel really respected and loved. i am also damn free where she is knowing fully well if i mess up in situations she corrects me instantar
Re: We Are Best Friends But She Wants Something More. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2008
talknafree:

well i am really sorry. I MEANT I CAN COPE with all her flaws. this lady makes me feel really respected and loved. i am also damn free where she is knowing fully well if i mess up in situations she corrects me instantar
Ok, there you go. .

So what exactly is the problem?
Re: We Are Best Friends But She Wants Something More. What Should I Do? by Akinagirl(f): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2008
Hey man really, good luck. it seems like you all have a good thing going. Sit down and talk to her, make sure you all are on the same page when it comes to dating one another, And all the best.
Re: We Are Best Friends But She Wants Something More. What Should I Do? by MrCrackles(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2008
give her wateva she wants!
Re: We Are Best Friends But She Wants Something More. What Should I Do? by Hannibal: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2008
talknafree:

Well i wanted to start up this topic earlier today but the "new topic" icon ran somewhere and by the time i came back to send it, i saw a similar post but it wont make sence to write my story as it has gone way beyond 5 pages. That's to show this topic na serious issue.

I will classify myself to be a social person who has friends withing every thinkable age,status,tribe,and social background. this kind of make me have lots of female friends who confide in me in all facet of their lives.

The issue now is that i have this particular lady (i could term her my best friend within the female folk) when she had a breakup with her boy friend i was the only person she could cry out her whole heart and kept asking me what she did wrong and all that, i am always the first person she talks to about career decisions, her toasters,family issues and of recent helping out with a business plan and implementation.

All along, i have always tried erasing any thought crossing my heart of starting up a relationship with her but the truth is this lady has given me every possible green light you can imagine on earth but yet i havent asked her out. she has used series of questions (i.e asking what exactly i want in my dream WIFE, if i can go out with a girl from her tribe,her age, her physche, and any other thing you can think of.). Her family know practically everything she wants them to know about me. the very first time she begged me to visit her place after i had turned down such invitation in the past I WAS TREATED LIKE A KING AT HER PLACE.

She doesnt really like listening to my talk about girls i like and al that. and tries to make it look we are dating amongst people.

Well i don't want to give the whole story about this lady so i don't start boring you guys but the question now is.

In as much as i like this girl very well as a friend i am scared of dating her çus i will hate myself if we get into a relationship and it doesnt work ass we expected it to. deffinately i know we wont be so close anymore. and on the other hand if i continue to resist this lady will think i am a SLACKER and probably "UNCLE WINNIE" down there isnt working properly as per she don give me body language tire.

Well i will appreciate only SERIOUS COMMENTS and ADVICE, but i am planning to ask her out this week (hopefully if we get to see on monday). i will deffinately keep you guys inform.

ABEG MAKE UNA WISH ME WELL, i am confused. and really want a wife and not a girl friend anymore (that she knows of).

Don't even waste precious minutes. . . . . .Give her what she wants ASAP.
In few weeks, she would hate u like a mongoose despises snakes if u keep stalling her.
Women don't really appreciate when men reject em. . . . Learn!!!
Re: We Are Best Friends But She Wants Something More. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2008
Thanks for each and every advice i will see her this week, currently at the office now and schedules is pretty tight on mondays, but i will try and fix a date with her this week and talk things over with her, deffinately i will keep you guys informed on any development

love yah all

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Human Brain Change When The Status Changed / Does He Love Me Or Am I Just A Prize / Girls Keep Toasting Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.