Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time (4479 Views)

Annoying Things Guys Do When Chatting With A Lady(1st Time) / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) / 1st Time You Saw Your Younger-Sister With A Guy: Your Reaction ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2013
every one knows puberty is a burden angry , expecially when you are having hair underneath your "arm pit" and "your balls" but as for deep voice and broad chest that's an advantage. grin
Well as for me at and after puberty I trim the hair under my balls and completely shave my arm pit with no single itchy problem.
But I decided to shave underneath my balls yesterday after shaving my arm pit, but since yesterday it has been hell for me almost cried, couldn't eat dinner, had to go to bed early(unusual for me) hoping it'll be all gone by morning.
Jesus! I found out that its still the same, couldn't walk as usual had to spread my legs widely to walk but still fair but not comfortable, had to always position myself well to sit fairly but not still comfortable. sad
Its like there are little Spines under my Balls. Pls guys help me....
All in all merry Christmas...
Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by DonaldGenes(m): 5:27pm On Dec 25, 2013
Look,speaking of which, I would rather you ask any of these Nairaland qirls to cross-check under your balls if what you sayinq is true.Lolzz

2 Likes

Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by sweettease(f): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
Lmao sorry oo......at first i was like, 'what da hell! He opened a thread cos of this ' But at the end i felt sorry for you, even thought its funny and you'v got balls to open dis balls thread. Lol

You are having your first clean shave experience, its always very uncomfortable, i culdnt go out during break then in secondary school lol. You will get over it in time and if you continue, you will get used to it and it will be nothng as time goes on.
*dats if the gal and guy experience is the same sha*

1 Like

Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by njideoby(f): 5:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
Simple remedy: Stop shaving your "HARM PIT"

2 Likes

Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by dejt4u(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2013
murimoney: every one knows puberty is a burden angry , expecially when you are having hair underneath your "harm pit" and "your balls" but as for deep voice and broad chest that's an advantage. grin
Well as for me at and after puberty I trim the hair under my balls and completely shave my harm pit with no single itchy problem.
But I decided to shave underneath my balls yesterday after shaving my harm pit, but since yesterday it has been hell for me almost cried, couldn't eat dinner, had to go to bed early(unusual for me) hoping it'll be all gone by morning.
Jesus! I found out that its still the same, couldn't walk as usual had to spread my legs widely to walk but still fair but not comfortable, had to always position myself well to sit fairly but not still comfortable. sad
Its like there are little Spines under my Balls. Pls guys help me....
All in all merry Christmas...
pele oo

2 Likes

Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2013
grin
Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by duni04(m): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
sweet-tease:
Lmao sorry oo......at first i was like, 'what da hell! He opened a thread cos of this ' But at the end i felt sorry for you, even thought its funny and you'v got balls to open dis balls thread. Lol

You are having your first clean shave experience, its always very uncomfortable, i culdnt go out during break then in secondary school lol. You will get over it in time and if you continue, you will get used to it and it will be nothng as time goes on.
*dats if the gal and guy experience is the same sha*
U have balls?
Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by Luxiana19(f): 6:01pm On Dec 25, 2013
Rub dusting powder on it very well. that shld help
Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by MRL1MPoPoTM: 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
wata eto ki eto wa ogo do, oyo chie ya a nya angry
Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by vickyO(f): 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2013
duni04:
U have balls?

Did you read her post at all?

undecided
Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by papannamdi1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2013
pictures or it never happened

2 Likes

Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by Snoggy(m): 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2013
What the hell is harm pit?
Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by sweettease(f): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
vickyO:

Did you read her post at all?

undecided
Leave him grin

duni04:
U have balls?
Yes oo, i have 5 footballs, 3 basketballs and 1 volleyball grin..... Are you jealous? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by sweettease(f): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2013
Luxiana19: Rub dusting powder on it very well. that shld help
shocked shocked shocked if dis goes d way i just imagined it, you are dead! grin
Try it sha cheesy and don't forget to give us feedback cool

1 Like

Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
Snoggy: What the hell is harm pit?
post edited #MyBad
pls guys advice and stop derailing the thread... thanks all in all...
Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by snadguy007(m): 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2013
Apply aboniki balm, after 20mins then u rub powder to it. U wont feel the same again
Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2013
sweet-tease:
shocked shocked shocked if dis goes d way i just imagined it, you are dead! grin
thanks ladies. that's from frying pan to fire!
Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by Luxiana19(f): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
sweet-tease:

Try baby powder if u can't stand the pain of dp
Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by duni04(m): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2013
sweet-tease:

Leave him grin

Yes oo, i have 5 footballs, 3 basketballs and 1 volleyball grin..... Are you jealous? undecided
So many balls and I have just 2. mind sharing? grin

1 Like

Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
snadguy007: Apply aboniki balm, after 20mins then u rub powder to it. U wont feel the same again
aboniki balm is for bones not "underneaths"
Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by vickyO(f): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2013
I don't think there's any remedy for your predicament.

Just endure it, in a matter of days, it'll be over.
Hairs will begin to sprout and i believe that it'll ease your pain.
Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by sweettease(f): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2013
murimoney:
thanks ladies. that's from frying pan to fire!
The only remedy i know is for you to wait till the hair grows out a little bit but the second time isn't that bad and the 3rd is usually better than the 2nd and so on till it becomes normal.

1 Like

Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by sweettease(f): 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2013
duni04:
So many balls and I have just 2. mind sharing? grin
No tongue
Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2013
Eyaa. Sorry op bro. I know how it feels. I was in your shoes like 50yrs ago grin

2 Likes

Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by duni04(m): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
sweet-tease:

The only remedy i know is for you to wait till the hair grows out a little bit but the second time isn't that bad and the 3rd is usually better than the 2nd and so on till it becomes normal.
Spoken like someone with all the balls grin

1 Like

Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by ElJay07: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2013
Just pour 2cm volume cube of palm oil and ask your Moma for black soap......take am baf foe night....that would do
Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2013
Just apply FUNBACT-A or any Clotrimazole ointment and you'll be fine. It could be a sign of skin infection. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by Enegod(m): 7:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
wtf... silly thread angry
Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by Sammywalex(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2013
Try spraying 'dusting powder' undaneath!
Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by DonaldGenes(m): 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2013

You rub powder in between your leg as a girl before shaving? Na waoooooo thought you qirls have shaver kinda cream
Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by vickyO(f): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2013
Donalð Genes:

You rub powder in between your leg as a girl before shaving? Na waoooooo thought you qirls have shaver kinda cream

Not before but after shaving.
It's to ease the pain the op incurred after shaving.
Dusting powder is not too good an option, too harsh for that region.

Both boys and girls can use shaving creams to shave wherever needs to be shaved.
Re: My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time by Andyblaze: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2013
angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Swapping, Your Take??? Do You See This Working In Nigeria??? / See The Kind Of Man My Girl Is Doing Backyard Runs With...18+ / My Wife Is Sleeping With My Gateman (advice Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.