Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. (4423 Views)

For Broke Girls Who Want To Date Only Rich Men / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Shortyy(f): 5:39pm On May 07, 2016
Should I start with a note or something? OK, Note: I'm not here to buttlick anyone, I'm just here to correct the mistakes of the past administration *in Mr Lai Mohammed's voice*

OK, some girl came here and wrote a whole bunch of baloney and y'all were applauding her? A girl who takes a picture of her food is broke? Really? First of, most people (not just girls) love taking pictures. They take picture of almost everything, it's their way of life. But that aside, taking a picture of your food isn't bad. Even if a guy takes me out and I decide to take a pic of the food and put it on IG, it's no biggie. Don't go jumping into conclusions and generalizing things. Just cos you do it cos you're broke and haven't seen that kinda food before isn't why others do it. Khloe K, Tontolet, Jlo and other celebs do it. That doesn't mean they're broke. They just love doing it.

Girls that use expensive make ups and phones are broke? Kai. So all these celebs are broke? Both national and international? See I read all the hocus pocus you wrote there and I came to the conclusion that either your roommate is a broke ass bimbo and you're fed up with her or you're the broke ass bimbo (no offense). If one admires something, they go get it! Broke or no broke. YOLO. Live it to the fullest, have fun, enjoy the little you have. Don't change people's mindset, just cos you don't agree with them. Live and let live.

I also saw something like girls who love their boyfriends a lot are broke. Oh God, smfh. How can someone reason like this? If you have a boyfriend, worship him, adore him, love him. Wait, so rich girls don't love their boyfriends a lot? Obviously the girl that wrote that piece of crap was high on urine or something. How can loving your boyfie determine whether yo broke or nah. Dear, nls por favor, tell me.

Another idiotic post that got me wishing to break my phone was the part she wrote broke girls are here. 24/7. My sister, how you take know? If you aren't here 24/7 like them how'd you know about that? Are you a monitoring spirit? You're even a campaign manager to a nl contestant. Isn't that the height of joblessness? Look, before you post this kinda thing on a forum, get your facts right, research on broke girls and how they behave. You just can't judge people by the way they choose to live their lives. Haba! So if I see you here on nl I'll conclude that you're jobless and broke? Really? Odiegwu o.

Ehe! I also read something about girls eating in groups being broke. when i read that bunkum, i wanted to break my phone, i swear. Don't you know that some people can't walk, eat, or even relax in public without their friends? These bunch of friends walk in groups, they do everything together. And yea, I belong in that category. They can go in a restaurant just to talk and chill out and decide to buy a drink or snacks. So that makes them broke? I don't get it

I dunno whatever made that girl write that but I know where she was going to but she didn't get it right. No, she didn't. People choose how they live. Broke or nah. Respeck that. Worry about your so purfect life.
Y'all can call me broke, but then, that isn't a crime.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Michellla(f): 5:41pm On May 07, 2016
People choose how
they live.
Broke or nah. Respeck that.
cool
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by talk2alabama: 5:43pm On May 07, 2016
Babe... relax... it shows u were pained by that post... i'l still re-iterate myself, no lady is broke.. anybody can take dat to d bank.. i'm not in here to buttlick anyone.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by vicstar(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2016
make I park well cry

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 07, 2016
Epistle of a pained brokeass bitch_.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Shortyy(f): 5:46pm On May 07, 2016
talk2alabama:
Babe... relax... it shows u were pained by that post... i'l still re-iterate myself, no lady is broke.. anybody can take dat to d bank.. i'm not in here to buttlick anyone.

I just wrote up there that I came to correct the popycock she wrote. Didn't you read that part? Tsk.

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by talk2alabama: 5:48pm On May 07, 2016
Shortyy:

I just wrote up there that I came to correct the popycock she wrote. Didn't you read that part? Tsk.
evryone is entitled to their own opinion...
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Shortyy(f): 5:48pm On May 07, 2016
Drefan2:

Yea cool

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 07, 2016
Sipping kunu.....

oh boy this thread make sense cool
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by wilybebsy(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2016
here we go again embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 07, 2016
Drefan2:
Gerrarahere cool

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by owen10(m): 5:55pm On May 07, 2016
Do u know that if ladiez could identify who loves them and who they are inluv with, this world will be a better place...

U are the archetect of ur life, the way u made ur life is the way u're gonna live it

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 07, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Gerrarahere cool
Shortyy:
Yea cool
Pele o
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by victor54: 6:13pm On May 07, 2016
U are correct shortyy. Some people go around looking for broke people and how to identify them, those are the jobless people.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Specialbaby(f): 6:16pm On May 07, 2016
Drefan2:
what makes you think she is broke? Do you have access to her bank account?i just glanced at your siggy and it got me thinking.
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Specialbaby(f): 6:19pm On May 07, 2016
I don't agree totally to what jadekitan posted but some of her points were valid.

I mean,how can a reasonable girl who work for her money spend so much on frivolities? It don't just add up.
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by kullozone(m): 6:25pm On May 07, 2016
Anyone who didn't see the points vi.zkiz made in the first thread is ignorant and a chronic as.s locker.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Shortyy(f): 6:28pm On May 07, 2016
Michellla:
People choose how
they live.
Broke or nah. Respeck that.
cool

Word cool
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by STFUandSUCK: 6:33pm On May 07, 2016
Thats why guys are better people. We can never open thread to put down our èllow g.uys

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Ewizard(m): 7:15pm On May 07, 2016
After una go dey scream "say no to reprisal....." grin

Buh no need for diz.. Biscuit wizkid viz.kiz don already nail d bae with her on hammer.

Unless the tin pain u small sha... wink
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Julietcutie(f): 7:29pm On May 07, 2016
bae nice and true facts Abeg take ⛽ fuel grin
Shortyy:
Should I start with a note or something? OK, Note: I'm not here to buttlick anyone, I'm just here to correct the mistakes of the past administration *in Mr Lai Mohammed's voice*

OK, some girl came here and wrote a whole bunch of baloney and y'all were applauding her? A girl who takes a picture of her food is broke? Really? First of, most people (not just girls) love taking pictures. They take picture of almost everything, it's their way of life. But that aside, taking a picture of your food isn't bad. Even if a guy takes me out and I decide to take a pic of the food and put it on IG, it's no biggie. Don't go jumping into conclusions and generalizing things. Just cos you do it cos you're broke and haven't seen that kinda food before isn't why others do it. Khloe K, Tontolet, Jlo and other celebs do it. That doesn't mean they're broke. They just love doing it.

Girls that use expensive make ups and phones are broke? Kai. So all these celebs are broke? Both national and international? See I read all the hocus pocus you wrote there and I came to the conclusion that either your roommate is a broke ass bimbo and you're fed up with her or you're the broke ass bimbo (no offense). If one admires something, they go get it! Broke or no broke. YOLO. Live it to the fullest, have fun, enjoy the little you have. Don't change people's mindset, just cos you don't agree with them. Live and let live.

I also saw something like girls who love their boyfriends a lot are broke. Oh God, smfh. How can someone reason like this? If you have a boyfriend, worship him, adore him, love him. Wait, so rich girls don't love their boyfriends a lot? Obviously the girl that wrote that piece of crap was high on urine or something. How can loving your boyfie determine whether yo broke or nah. Dear, nls por favor, tell me.

Another idiotic post that got me wishing to break my phone was the part she wrote broke girls are here. 24/7. My sister, how you take know? If you aren't here 24/7 like them how'd you know about that? Are you a monitoring spirit? You're even a campaign manager to a nl contestant. Isn't that the height of joblessness? Look, before you post this kinda thing on a forum, get your facts right, research on broke girls and how they behave. You just can't judge people by the way they choose to live their lives. Haba! So if I see you here on nl I'll conclude that you're jobless and broke? Really? Odiegwu o.

Ehe! I also read something about girls eating in groups being broke. when i read that bunkum, i wanted to break my phone, i swear. Don't you know that some people can't walk, eat, or even relax in public without their friends? These bunch of friends walk in groups, they do everything together. And yea, I belong in that category. They can go in a restaurant just to talk and chill out and decide to buy a drink or snacks. So that makes them broke? I don't get it

I dunno whatever made that girl write that but I know where she was going to but she didn't get it right. No, she didn't. People choose how they live. Broke or nah. Respeck that. Worry about your so purfect life.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 07, 2016
How can normal people snap their meals and post them on IG?

You mean women who work spend their earnings on
things like expensive make ups and phones all the time?

There is nothing wrong buying costly stuffs once in a while but when it becomes something you do habitually with flamboyance at the expence of what should be a priority, dont blame people if they begin to see you as a broke fool trying hard.
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by SkinnyDude(m): 1:11pm On May 08, 2016
summary please... btw, op you be okpo? how much do you charge?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by kinglekan: 3:41pm On May 08, 2016
Shortyy:

Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Shortyy(f): 5:18pm On May 08, 2016
Stupedinluv:
How can normal people snap their meals and post them on IG?

You mean women who work spend their earnings on
things like expensive make ups and phones all the time?

There is nothing wrong buying costly stuffs once in a while but when it becomes something you do habitually with flamboyance at the expence of what should be a priority, dont blame people if they begin to see you as a broke fool trying hard.

This thread is not for unreasonable people. Please
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Shortyy, are you short in real life ?

I just want to make commonsense.
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by LordBaelish: 12:47am On Dec 23, 2016
Shortyy:

What an idiot. the girl obviously wrote that as that's a norm and you're bitching here. Why are you pained I'll never know.
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by brownhawk: 1:20am On Dec 23, 2016
Shortyy:

drama queen
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Magnoliaa(f): 2:03am On Dec 23, 2016
This makes sense
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by bitchcrafts: 2:12am On Dec 23, 2016
Who chooses broke? Tha fukc!
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 23, 2016
Boring epistle
Re: Counter Thread - How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2016
Shortyy:

Spot on!.
The embolden got me laughing. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Another Name For Condom ? / My Ex Wanted A Night / When Boys Were Men, If You Did This Say "Hi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.