Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". (6826 Views)

Krayola State Your Case For The Historical Jesus. / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" / The Myth Of Nazareth: Did the historical Jesus Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by macof(m): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
harbiola1:

Currencies are the creation of men while God is the creator of men.

The concept of God, varies from different group of people
That's why Allah is not Jehovah, Olodumare is not Brahma

Even tho they are the same creator force, they have different personalities.

And of course this personalities are given by Men

Allah is not the same as brahama. Yes, i agree!
whether you agree or not.
They are not same.

Allah, Olodumare, Yahweh are referring to ONE GOD in different language.
There's nothing like One God. And these 3 are different
Yahweh enjoys burnt sacrifice and lives on mountains, Allah lives in the Moon
Olodumare is cosmic singularity and Ultimate form of Energy
This is basic origin of these Gods

What are the attributes of Olodumare that is different from that of Allah.

Everything basic
I have repeatedly sent links to you but it seems you are too dumb to comprehend the articles

What are they not using others like Obatala, Orunmila..., Mere coincidence?
Because Christians and muslims have no right to use any Yoruba pagan God

You don't know anything about what u're arguing about.
He knows more about this than you do

All these gods that u're referring to were men/women that used to live on earth.

The Creator God never physically live on earth.
God is neuter while these were male/female.

I see you have a malfunctioned mental faculty, because I have repeatedly stated that Yoruba Gods are not men but are only named after Great ancestors that display traits appealing for a primordial force of a particular element.

They used to live like an ordinary man.
They were like influencial people of this generation which could be idolized tomorrow.
Influential people or Not, No man can be placed in the position of the Gods even in death

There is what we call Egungun. This is honouring of the spirits of ancestors totally different from Orisha devotion.

1 Like

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by harbiola1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
peterphd:

Your belief in something doesn't necessarily make it true.We all know that Muhammed copied the Jewish religion, zoroastrianism, and Arab paganism and then murdered all those who didn't believe him.The Egyptians are the oldest civilisation.where was allah when their gods horus et al were being worshipped?
Are you asking a question or answering a question?

You should humble urself at least for the sake of ur ignorance.
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by macof(m): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
harbiola1:
You know what? Irunmoles are at work.

How did Arabs worshiped? hope u know that they were once like you.

Is that all?

Islam was reconfigured by Shaytan and it was name paganism by men.
Those that obey Iblis and subsequently became Shaytan have only one destination in afterlife.

Who were the first people in Yorubaland and who did they worship?

Spirituality is of many types.

You are not an ignorance of divine message. Those people were not like you. By referring to them to boost ur sense of belonging will only broaden ur disbelief in the ONESS OF GOD. Nothing could be as bad as dying as a Polytheist/Atheist.

Esu is a god of confusion shocked shocked You wonder u're still a pagan grin grin grin

As I said You are only Bringing your brainwash and Islamic precept to approach other people and their practices

Islamic Shaytan only exists in islam and no where else.

Yoruba spirituality doesn't have a shaytan

The best thing in life is to know that you lived with independence and high consciousness to die proud of your identity- I am Yoruba and proud to be Yoruba unlike you

1 Like

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by macof(m): 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
harbiola1:
You know what? Irunmoles are at work.

How did Arabs worshiped? hope u know that they were once like you.

Is that all?

Islam was reconfigured by Shaytan and it was name paganism by men.
Those that obey Iblis and subsequently became Shaytan have only one destination in afterlife.

Who were the first people in Yorubaland and who did they worship?

Spirituality is of many types.

You are not an ignorance of divine message. Those people were not like you. By referring to them to boost ur sense of belonging will only broaden ur disbelief in the ONESS OF GOD. Nothing could be as bad as dying as a Polytheist/Atheist.

Esu is a god of confusion shocked shocked You wonder u're still a pagan grin grin grin

As I said You are only Bringing your brainwash and Islamic precept to approach other people and their practices

Islamic Shaytan only exists in islam and no where else.

Yoruba spirituality doesn't have a shaytan

The best thing in life is to know that you lived with independence and high consciousness to die proud of your identity- I am Yoruba and proud to be Yoruba unlike you

Esu is God of balance, he supervises the line between good and bad-this good and bad that humans use their energies for is watched by Esu who propagates karma

1 Like

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by harbiola1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
macof:

Don't mind the slave, He wants to push Islam as the first religion in the world.
When we all know that Paganism is.

The Egyptians worshipped their own Gods, Yoruba worshipped their own, Canaanites worshipped their own, Greek worshipped their own, Germans Worshipped their own.
Abiola is coming to bring An Arab god upon everybody.
This idea of Islam is first religion is totally insane I tell you undecided
I'm speechless, because the way u reason baffles me at times undecided
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by harbiola1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
OlaoChi: Thank you macof for your information and Contribution
Only macof has contributed to the thread eh, what about me kiss
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by macof(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
harbiola1:
I'm speechless, because the way u reason baffles me at times undecided

Yes Allah has been a pagan God right from time
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by harbiola1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2014
macof:

Yes Allah has been a pagan God right from time
grin grin grin ehmmm, what do i call u, story teller right?

We are listening...
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by macof(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
harbiola1:
grin grin grin ehmmm, what do i call u, story teller right?

We are listening...

You can only deny the truth but the facts stare you right in the face

Allah is Hubal and you know it
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by harbiola1(m): 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
macof:

You can only deny the truth but the facts stare you right in the face

Allah is Hubal and you know it
No, not Hubal! It is Sin. tongue
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by peterphd(m): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2014
harbiola1:
Are you asking a question or answering a question?

You should humble urself at least for the sake of ur ignorance.

Everyone on this thread knows you're the ignorant one here.I am asking ...where was allah when the Egyptians and yorubas were pagans? Show us how allah created the world or how he is olodumare.We know olodumare doesn't tell macof and others to kill Peterphd, logicboy et al.Can the same be said for allah? Use your brain, black African

1 Like

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by mazaje(m): 2:58am On Jan 07, 2014
harbiola1:

Currencies are the creation of men while God is the creator of men.

Yeah, the god that created men is Shiva the hindu goddess. . .

Allah is not the same as brahama. Yes, i agree!

Just as allah is not the same as Zeus or palangun. . .But these characters are all gods and they created the universe as we know it according to their own stories. . .In the story you were indoctrinated with allah which is just a version of god like Zeus or palagon created the universe. . .In reality these gods are all man made ideas, men use to help them explain away existence. . .

Allah, Olodumare, Yahweh are referring to ONE GOD in different language.

Very false. . .

Olòrún is the Yorùbá name given to one of the three manifestations of the Supreme God in the Yoruba pantheon. Olorun is the owner of the heavens and is commonly associated with the Sun. The vital energy of Olorun manifests in humans as Ashé, which is the life force that runs through all living things.[1] The Supreme God has three manifestations: Olodumare, the Creator; Olorun, ruler of the heavens; and Olofi, who is the conduit between Orun (heaven) and Ayé (earth).
No gender is typically assigned to Olorun because Olorun transcends human limitations. Olorun rules Orun (the heavens), whereas humans live in Ayé (the earth). Typically, humans do not interact directly with Olorun but they receive the life-giving energy from the sun and recognize the power of Olorun over their lives.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olorun

What are the attributes of Olodumare that is different from that of Allah.

Olodumare is one of the 3 manifestation of Olurun. . . .He is said to be the creative part. This is very diffeent from the allah god of the arabs or the Jesus god of the christians. . .

What are they not using others like Obatala, Orunmila..., Mere coincidence?

Because these are other varieties of gods, they chose the ones that come clos to their own god ideas and use it. . . .Olurun is the main god here not even olodumare. . .Oludumare is jjust the creative manifestation of olurun. . .

You don't know anything about what u're arguing about.

All these gods that u're referring to were men/women that used to live on earth.

The Creator God never physically live on earth.
God is neuter while these were male/female.

They used to live like an ordinary man.
They were like influencial people of this generation which could be idolized tomorrow.

Still doesn't make olurun allah, Yahweh, amun Rah or Palangon even though all thes gods do not live here on earth but somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by harbiola1(m): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2014
peterphd:

Everyone on this thread knows you're the ignorant one here.I am asking ...where was allah when the Egyptians and yorubas were pagans?
Allah exists then, now and forever.

peterphd:
Show us how allah created the world or how he is olodumare.
Q 20:98-99.
Your Ilah is ONLY ALLAH. The One. (La ilaha illa Huwa) None has the right to be worshiped but He. He has full knowledge of all things.
Thus we relate to you (O Muhammed {PBUH}) some information of what happened before. And indeed we have given you from us a Reminder (This Quran).

Q 7:180.
"And (all) the most Beautiful names belong to Allah, so call on Him by them, and leave the company of those who belie (or utter impious speech against) His names.

peterphd:
We know olodumare doesn't tell macof and others to kill Peterphd, logicboy et al.
Esu could do!

peterphd:
Can the same be said for allah?
If you're not punished here, u'll be punished there. Justice for transgression against God is to be carried out by God.

peterphd:
Use your brain, black African
If you can use urs, u're likely to be like me - A Muslim.
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by mazaje(m): 10:15am On Jan 07, 2014
harbiola1:

In your indoctrinated imaginations and beliefs allah exist but in reality he does not. . .

Your Ilah is ONLY ALLAH. The One. (La ilaha illa Huwa) None has the right to be worshiped but He. He has full knowledge of all things.
Thus we relate to you (O Muhammed {PBUH}) some information of what happened before. And indeed we have given you from us a Reminder (This Quran).

"And (all) the most Beautiful names belong to Allah, so call on Him by them, and leave the company of those who belie (or utter impious speech against) His names.

And this is your evidence that allah created the universe?. . .Some silly verses from a story book written by ancient arabs?. . .You are a joke. . .

Esu could do!

There are verse in the koran where allah said people should kill unbelievers. . .

If you're not punished here, u'll be punished there. Justice for transgression against God is to be carried out by God.

You will be punished by Yahweh for not believing in him and his only begotten son Jesus. . .

Yeah, every body is a muslim. . .

1 Like

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by harbiola1(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2014
mazaje:

Yeah, the god that created men is Shiva the hindu goddess. . .

How do you that it is a female?

mazaje:
Just as allah is not the same as Zeus or palangun. . .
The difference is clear.

mazaje:
But these characters are all gods and they created the universe as we know it according to their own stories. . .
The created the universe, lived in it and died. That is it flaw.

mazaje:
In the story you were indoctrinated with allah which is just a version of god like Zeus or palagon created the universe. . .In reality these gods are all man made ideas, men use to help them explain away existence. . .

They are not only man made but they're men.

mazaje:
Very false. . .

Olòrún is the Yorùbá name given to one of the three manifestations of the Supreme God in the Yoruba pantheon. Olorun is the owner of the heavens and is commonly associated with the Sun. The vital energy of Olorun manifests in humans as Ashé, which is the life force that runs through all living things.[1] The Supreme God has three manifestations: Olodumare, the Creator; Olorun, ruler of the heavens; and Olofi, who is the conduit between Orun (heaven) and Ayé (earth).
Al Musawwir -The Fashioner.
Al Hasib - The Reckoner.
Al Baith - The Ressurrector.
Al Mubdi - The Originator.
Al Mumit - The Creator of death.

Al Ahad - The One

mazaje:
No gender is typically assigned to Olorun because Olorun transcends human limitations. Olorun rules Orun (the heavens), whereas humans live in Ayé (the earth). Typically, humans do not interact directly with Olorun but they receive the life-giving energy from the sun and recognize the power of Olorun over their lives.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olorun

And (all) the most Beautiful names belong to Allah, so call on Him by them.

The bolded confirm what i've been trying to prove.
You can't live in Aye and be Olorun, because Aye can't contain. [b]Olorun/Olodumare is God while Sango, Obatala, Orunmila were Orishalized by men and thereby became an Idol -ilah/god.
Olorun is a Yoruba word translated to God. I don't know may be Macof can use Olorun for his lord sango, orunmila, obatala... if he can, i'll drop the argument that sango&co are not God, but if he can't then orunmila, obatala are not Olorun/God.

mazaje:
Olodumare is one of the 3 manifestation of Olurun. . . .He is said to be the creative part. This is very diffeent from the allah god of the arabs or the Jesus god of the christians. . .

Olorun in Yoruba is cognate with Ilah in Arabic. Every society has a name like the two.

mazaje:
Because these are other varieties of gods, they chose the ones that come clos to their own god ideas and use it. . . .Olurun is the main god here not even olodumare. . .Oludumare is jjust the creative manifestation of olurun. . .

Olodumare is Olorun and Olorun is Olodumare. None of these names could be used to call Orunmila, Obatala.
Olodumare is The God, and Orunmila is a god.

mazaje:
Still doesn't make olurun allah, Yahweh, amun Rah or Palangon even though all thes gods do not live here on earth but somewhere else.
Check ur reference, those names that are not personified is God.
Those that were personified are Idolized men and they're nothing but an idol.
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by mazaje(m): 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
harbiola1:
How do you that it is a female?

cos she revealed her self in her holy words called the verdes. . .

The difference is clear.

Yup. . .But that doesn't mean that all pof them are not human ideas and conception. . .

The created the universe, lived in it and died. That is it flaw.

So?. . .Every civilization has its god idea, yours is said to exist outside the universe, theirs exist inside the universe and interact with men, they gods can do all things they want so nothing worng with that. . .It is not a flaw as long as the gods are ominpotent and can do all things. . .By the way where did you get the false information that Zeus or Palangon died?. . .

Palangon, Rah, Zeus are all men?. . .

Al Musawwir -The Fashioner.
Al Hasib - The Reckoner.
Al Baith - The Ressurrector.
Al Mubdi - The Originator.
Al Mumit - The Creator of death.
Al Ahad - The One
You can't live in Aye and be Olorun, because Aye can't contain. Olorun/Olodumare is God while Sango, Obatala, Orunmila were Orishalized by men and thereby became an Idol -ilah/god.

Ypu still don't want to learn. . . .Here we go. . .

Olòrún is the Yorùbá name given to one of the three manifestations of the Supreme God in the Yoruba [b]pantheon
. Olorun is the owner of the heavens and[b] is commonly associated with the Sun[/b]. The vital energy of Olorun manifests in humans as Ashé, which is the life force that runs through all living things.[1] The Supreme God has three manifestations: Olodumare, the Creator; Olorun, ruler of the heavens; and Olofi, who is the conduit between Orun (heaven) and Ayé (earth).

Where in the attributes of allah is it written that he is accoiated with the sun and that his energy manifest as ashe?. . .Where is it written?. . .

Olorun is a Yoruba word translated to God. I don't know may be Macof can use Olorun for his lord sango, orunmila, obatala... if he can, i'll drop the argument that sango&co are not God, but if he can't then orunmila, obatala are not Olorun/God.
Olorun in Yoruba is cognate with Ilah in Arabic. Every society has a name like the two.
Olodumare is Olorun and Olorun is Olodumare. None of these names could be used to call Orunmila, Obatala.

Sango is god, just like shiva is god. . .All these are god ideas just like allah. . .They are all gods that human concieved and gave birth to, cliaming that only your god is the true or real god is silly since we have shown you here about other god ideas, you just refuse to accept them and you continue to hit your head on the ground claiming all other gods are not gods only your own god is the real god. . .Shina is the only true god and she created the universe if you like believe, if you like disbelief but that is the truth. . .

1 Like

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by harbiola1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
mazaje:
In your indoctrinated imaginations and beliefs allah exist but in reality he does not. . .

But Olorun exists in Yoruba land then?

mazaje:
And this is your evidence that allah created the universe?. . .Some silly verses from a story book written by ancient arabs?. . .You are a joke. . .

Who could have created it if not Olorun?

mazaje:
There are verse in the koran where allah said people should kill unbelievers. . .

They were not just unbelievers, they were Shaytan's soldiers fighting Allah's soldiers. Allah was boosting the morale of His combatant Soldier in those verses that u see. Non-combatant unbelievers are different from Combatant unbelievers.

mazaje:
You will be punished by Yahweh for not believing in him and his only begotten son Jesus. . .

Lol, I do believe in them.

mazaje:
Yeah, every body is a muslim. .
Yeah, Macof is a Muslim if he takes Olodumare as his patron God, Believe messengers, Angels, Books, Last Day, Divine destiny.
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by mazaje(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2014
harbiola1:
But Olorun exists in Yoruba land then?

Olurun is an idea of divinity created by the yoruba people. . .

Shiva the goddess. . .

They were not just unbelievers, they were Shaytan's soldiers fighting Allah's soldiers. Allah was boosting the morale of His combatant Soldier in those verses that u see. Non-combatant unbelievers are different from Combatant unbelievers.

Another mythical character called shytan. . .It doesn't matter what they did or whose soldiers they were, the thing i was passing across was that allah instructed them to fight, other gods do not instruct their followers to fight others whether combatant or not. . .

Lol, I do believe in them.

Yahwehand his only begotton son Jesus?. . .

[/quote]Yeah, Macof is a Muslim if he takes Olodumare as his patron God, Believe messengers, Angels, Books, Last Day, Divine destiny.

And where does it say Oludumare has messengers?. . .

1 Like

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by macof(m): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
harbiola1:

Wats this again? Can you not learn in a discussion?
I've explained Yoruba name the primordial forces after Great ancestors

Egungun is the practice of honoring Transitted Ancestors

You can't live in Aye and be Olorun, because Aye can't contain. [b]Olorun/Olodumare is God while Sango, Obatala, Orunmila were Orishalized by men and thereby became an Idol -ilah/god.
You have a goat brain grin
All Members of the Yoruba pantheon have their duties in the universe and cannot be exchanged.
Olorun is the head as the symbolic Father and directive force.
Obatala is the second- the light and essence of humanity and the entire universe.

Oduduwa is the core and ever active agent of existence. "the black womb that set up existence" the source of all Mass

Orunmila is the intelligent nature of Energy that moves all around the universe and in all living. Layer of Consciousness

Esu is the line better good and bad, the conduct of balance in the activities of the living

Sango is simply Electrostatic potential energy

Sango can never do Oduduwa's work and Obatala can never do Esu's work
Olorun can never do Orunmila's work
A big circle of entities doing different things in the universe.

Olorun is not cognate with any thing Arabic
If we are to go literally
Ilah means god in Arabic, Eleda means god in Yoruba
Olorun is simply one of the Eledas' of the universe, others are Obatala, Esu, Sango etc.

You have no idea wat a name and it's reference to meaning and duty

Can Orisala be used to call Sango?

All Forces are personified as the people understand them

The presentations could end up as Woman, man or both sexes or even No sex.
www.nairaland.com/1577497/god-science

Readthis to understand humans and how they personify forces around them

1 Like

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by macof(m): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
harbiola1:

All members of the Yoruba pantheon have their duties.

sure cheesy supporter of terrorism
Doesn't surprise anybody

Yeah, Macof is a Muslim if he takes Olodumare as his patron God, Believe messengers, Angels, Books, Last Day, Divine destiny.

[/quote]

Olodumare is not a patron of anybody.
Olodumare is the "owner of the womb of infinite possibilities"
Olodumare is present in everything and doesn't need patronage, infact according to Yoruba philosophy, he is unpatronageable

From him came Obatala, Sango, Oya etc. These are the patronageable ones

1 Like

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by harbiola1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
mazaje:

cos she revealed her self in her holy words called the verdes. . .

Because she was a human being.

mazaje:
Yup. . .But that doesn't mean that all pof them are not human ideas and conception. . .

Not all of them.

mazaje:
So?. . .Every civilization has its god idea, yours is said to exist outside the universe, theirs exist inside the universe and interact with men, they gods can do all things they want so nothing worng with that. . .It is not a flaw as long as the gods are ominpotent and can do all things. . .
Olodumare is omnipotent but will never descend so low to the level of assuming human form. You're just talking trash.

mazaje:
By the way where did you get the false information that Zeus or Palangon died?. . .

What happened to them, ascended to heaven?

Does that make them non-human being? They have human soul like u because they were conceived. and they died like u/i would.

Tell ur superstition to someone else.

mazaje:
Palangon, Rah, Zeus are all men?. . .

What were they, animals?

mazaje:
Ypu still don't want to learn. . . .Here we go. . .
Olòrún is the Yorùbá name given to one of the three manifestations of the Supreme God in the Yoruba pantheon. Olorun is the owner of the heavens and[b] is commonly associated with the Sun[/b]. The vital energy of Olorun manifests in humans as Ashé, which is the life force that runs through all living things.[1] The Supreme God has three manifestations: Olodumare, the Creator; Olorun, ruler of the heavens; and Olofi, who is the conduit between Orun (heaven) and Ayé (earth).
You're not proving anything here. The question is "How many persons are involved"? I believe that should help ur level of reasoning.

mazaje:
Where in the attributes of allah is it written that he is accoiated with the sun and that his energy manifest as ashe?. . .Where is it written?. . .
Sun is one of the creations of Allah. I need to ask if Olorun is the Sun and vice versa?

What is the meaning of Ashe?

mazaje:
Sango is god, just like shiva is god. . .All these are god ideas just like allah. . .
And just like Olorun?

mazaje:
They are all gods that human concieved and gave birth to, cliaming that only your god is the true or real god is silly since we have shown you here about other god ideas, you just refuse to accept them and you continue to hit your head on the ground claiming all other gods are not gods only your own god is the real god. . .
Which one is my God?
mazaje:
Shina is the only true god and she created the universe if you like believe, if you like disbelief but that is the truth. . .
You're not helping urself.
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by mazaje(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
harbiola1:

Because she was a human being.

According to you?. . .In her devine book she is the creator of the universe. . .it is your allah that is a human being and not the lord shiva the goddess of all gods and goddesses. . .

Not all of them.

All of them including the god idea you were indoctrinated with. . .

Olodumare is omnipotent but will never descend so low to the level of assuming human form. You're just talking trash.

Oludumare is more of the sun god. . .

What happened to them, ascended to heaven?

Yeah

Does that make them non-human being? They have human soul like u because they were conceived. and they died like u/i would.

And you got this false information from where?. . .

Tell ur superstition to someone else.

And your own religious myth concieved and formulated by the ancient arabs aren't superstition?. . .I laugh in arabic. . .

What were they, animals?

They are the tru creators of the universe. . .

You're not proving anything here. The question is "How many persons are involved"? I believe that should help ur level of reasoning.

Did you see the word pantheon?. . .that should help you out. . .

Sun is one of the creations of Allah. I need to ask if Olorun is the Sun and vice versa?

Olurun revelas himself as the sun. . .does all do that as well?. . .

Which one is my God?

The arabic god idea called allah which you were indoctrinated with. . .

You're not helping urself.

I am. . .

1 Like

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by peterphd(m): 5:10am On Jan 08, 2014
harbiola1:

Esu could do!

Krishna exists too, now and forever.I'd rather die than join that religion of bloodshed.I cannot be punished by something that doesn't exist.same way you won't agree that you can be punished by horus.I am not an Arab so I don't give a shiit about allah

3 Likes

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by macof(m): 7:56am On Jan 08, 2014
peterphd:

Krishna exists too, now and forever.I'd rather die than join that religion of bloodshed.I cannot be punished by something that doesn't exist.same way you won't agree that you can be punished by horus.I am not an Arab so I don't give a shiit about allah

The bold is just the most important point
No non-arab should give a shiit about Allah became he is not the God of their ancestors
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by harbiola1(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2014
mazaje:

Olurun is an idea of divinity created by the yoruba people. . .

But it exists during pure pagan era?
mazaje: Shiva the goddess. . .

Shiva created the world, Who created her papa?
mazaje:
Another mythical character called shytan. . .It doesn't matter what they did or whose soldiers they were, the thing i was passing across was that allah instructed them to fight, other gods do not instruct their followers to fight others whether combatant or not. . .

OK!
mazaje:
Yahwehand his only begotton son Jesus?. . .
Yahweh didn't beget any son. Yahweh called jesus a moshiac.
mazaje: Yeah, Macof is a Muslim if he takes Olodumare as his patron God, Believe messengers, Angels, Books, Last Day, Divine destiny.

And where does it say Oludumare has messengers?. . .
Arab pagans asked the same question concerning Allah as well, because they weren't informed. Many believed while many disbelieved.
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by harbiola1(m): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2014
macof:
Wats this again? Can you not learn in a discussion?
I've explained Yoruba name the primordial forces after Great ancestors

grin grin grin Shut the hell in ur mouth up. You're deluded, u're not worship any force. You're a slave of dead rotten human being. Worship ur creator alone, let the dead rotten sango be. You're warned!

[quote author=macof]
Egungun is the practice of honoring Transitted Ancestors

Which ancestors? mtcheew!

[quote author=macof]
You have a goat brain grin
All Members of the Yoruba pantheon have their duties in the universe and cannot be exchanged.
Shut up once again. They've no duty, The universe has been in existence before those demons came. What role did they play in the creation that precedes them? Can't u use ur brain for once?

macof:
Olorun is the head as the symbolic Father and directive force.
Obatala is the second- the light and essence of humanity and the entire universe.
Look at this one. Olorun is Omnipotent, yet He need P. A? Something is wrong.

macof:
Oduduwa is the core and ever active agent of existence. "the black womb that set up existence" the source of all Mass
Masi ko, weti ni. You don't know anything about the creation.

macof:
Orunmila is the intelligent nature of Energy that moves all around the universe and in all living. Layer of Consciousness
Orunmila is moving around the universe, but Olodumare is exclusive to Yoruba land? This is not acceptable.
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by harbiola1(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2014
macof:
Esu is the line better good and bad, the conduct of balance in the activities of the living
Your belief.

macof:
Sango is simply Electrostatic potential energy
Your belief.

macof:
Sango can never do Oduduwa's work and Obatala can never do Esu's work
Olorun can never do Orunmila's work
A big circle of entities doing different things in the universe.

The bolded shows that u're not Okay.

macof:
Olorun is not cognate with any thing Arabic
If we are to go literally
Ilah means god in Arabic, Eleda means god in Yoruba
Olorun is simply one of the Eledas' of the universe, others are Obatala, Esu, Sango etc.

Olorun is Eleda.

macof:

You have no idea wat a name and it's reference to meaning and duty

Can Orisala be used to call Sango?

Your skull is full of dilusions.

macof:
All Forces are personified as the people understand them

The presentations could end up as Woman, man or both sexes or even No sex.
You can't present Olodumare in any form because of whom It is.

macof:
www.nairaland.com/1577497/god-science

Readthis to understand humans and how they personify forces around them
grin grin grin i should read ur fantazies? You're a joke.
You don't even know what Olorun means. You've sacrificed ur sense of reasoning to Orishas.

I don't think i'vent been wasting my time with u & ur co.
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by harbiola1(m): 10:13am On Jan 08, 2014
macof:

The bold is just the most important point
No non-arab should give a shiit about Allah became he is not the God of their ancestors
Islam is not about Arab or non-arab. Arabs were once like u, so can you tell me if Arabs influenced Islam or Islam influenced Arabs.

Fight this ur mantra syndrome once and for all.
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by macof(m): 10:29am On Jan 08, 2014
harbiola1:
Your belief.

Your belief.

The bolded shows that u're not Okay.

Olorun is Eleda.

Your skull is full of dilusions.

You can't present Olodumare in any form because of whom It is.

grin grin grin i should read ur fantazies? You're a joke.
You don't even know what Olorun means. You've sacrificed ur sense of reasoning to Orishas.

I don't think i'vent been wasting my time with u & ur co.

Exactly it is by belief and you have No knowledge about it

Olorun is As Much Significant as Obatala, Orunmila, Sango is in the universe.The universe can't exist without them all
They are all Eleda of The universe

Lol Yoruba spirituality is pure profound Science in a Advanced state of interactions with the primordial forces and Energies

wat do you know about Olodumare?
Explain if you are not a fool
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by macof(m): 10:39am On Jan 08, 2014
harbiola1:
Islam is not about Arab or non-arab. Arabs were once like u, so can you tell me if Arabs influenced Islam or Islam influenced Arabs.

Fight this ur mantra syndrome once and for all.

Yh right. Says the slave who licks the shiit of Arab masters

You read Quran that is Arabic, You bow in prayers and knock your head on the floor, you count beeds, you receive mess from the next man in front of you during prayers, you feae hell, you don't know if you are saved, you worship an Arab God, you wear Arab clothes, you honor the moon, you kill rams and observe Arab holidays. You recite quranic verses in Arabic and say you are reciting God's instruction. A God that only understands Arabic grin
This is Arab slavery nothing less

Arabs were always Allah worshipers, their ancestors from Iraq have been worshipping Allah right from time.
Mohamed himself was born into an Allah devoted family. And they were still pagans

Mohammed was only a criminal who killed out of madness, Allah never sent him to kill any body
You should know that Mohamed was a Jewish and Christian scholar who incorporated wat he liked from these religions into his newly found religion- Islam

1 Like

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by zosar50: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2014
ALLAH WAS CALLED ALLAT, AND WAS ONE OF THE 360 gods IN THE KAABA

1 Like

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by Rilwayne001: 10:44am On Jan 08, 2014
macof:

Exactly it is by belief and you have No knowledge about it

Olorun is As Much Significant as Obatala, Orunmila, Sango is in the universe.The universe can't exist without them all
They are all Eleda of The universe

Lol Yoruba spirituality is pure profound Science in a Advanced state of interactions with the primordial forces and Energies

wat do you know about Olodumare?
Explain if you are not a fool
Keep swimming in the pool of fooooolishnesss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. / / / PROOF Muslim Religion Worshipers Worship Idols Instead Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.