Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". (6824 Views)

Krayola State Your Case For The Historical Jesus. / The Pagan Origin Of The Word "AMEN" / The Myth Of Nazareth: Did the historical Jesus Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by macof(m): 11:07am On Jan 08, 2014
Rilwayne001:
Keep swimming in the pool of fooooolishnesss

Abi this one is a fool
Are you the one to tell me my religion? I am Yoruba pagan and I would be the one to tell who Olodumare is not an Arab shitt licker

1 Like

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by macof(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2014
zosar50: ALLAH WAS CALLED ALLAT, AND WAS ONE OF THE 360 gods IN THE KAABA

Allat is a daughter of Allah in Arabian spirituality
Like we all know Allah is an Arabian pagan God who stood as head of the pantheon.
his daughters were allat, al-uzza and al-manat
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by harbiola1(m): 12:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
macof:

Yh right. Says the slave who licks the shiit of Arab masters

You read Quran that is Arabic, You bow in prayers and knock your head on the floor, you count beeds, you receive mess from the next man in front of you during prayers, you feae hell, you don't know if you are saved, you worship an Arab God, you wear Arab clothes, you honor the moon, you kill rams and observe Arab holidays. You recite quranic verses in Arabic and say you are reciting God's instruction. A God that only understands Arabic grin
This is Arab slavery nothing less

Arabs were always Allah worshipers, their ancestors from Iraq have been worshipping Allah right from time.
Mohamed himself was born into an Allah devoted family. And they were still pagans

Mohammed was only a criminal who killed out of madness, Allah never sent him to kill any body
You should know that Mohamed was a Jewish and Christian scholar who incorporated wat he liked from these religions into his newly found religion- Islam
grin grin grin the rest is fun until u're able to get over ur Irunmoles' infected viral.

Dead men worshiper. I hope ur students will idolize u too shocked shocked grin grin kiss kiss
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by Rilwayne001: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
macof:

Abi this one is a fool
Are you the one to tell me my religion? I am Yoruba pagan and I would be the one to tell who Olodumare is not an Arab shitt licker

Maybe you are the fool here,
Btw...How many people dey follow you worship your dumb orisha

Wake up bro...stop swimmin in foolishness
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by macof(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
harbiola1:
grin grin grin the rest is fun until u're able to get over ur Irunmoles' infected viral.

Dead men worshiper. I hope ur students will idolize u too shocked shocked grin grin kiss kiss

wat is Irunmole? if you can't explain you are stuupid fool to have made that comment

Dead men are never actually dead, they only transit into another form- sometimes reincarnated
Ancestors are honored as Egungun not Orisha.
Orisha practices is quite different from Egungun.

You know nothing about being Yoruba you are a lost soul, A Slave

2 Likes

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by macof(m): 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Maybe you are the fool here,
Btw...How many people dey follow you worship your dumb orisha

Wake up bro...stop swimmin in foolishness

You are the fool because you are the one saying wat you have No knowledge about.
Your useless slave partner said Allah of the quran is Olodumare jst to justify his muslimness and I was correcting him then you come and call me a fool over nothing. Was your action not Stupidly Foolish?

Orisha worship is the 7th Widest and largest Worship system in the world with over 200million adherents world wide. It is the second most practiced pagan system in the world

And whether Yoruba paganism is the least recognized religion with only 10people, I would stay put because I have pride in my Yoruba identity and am not a bastrd child and Arab slave like you

1 Like

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by harbiola1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
macof:

wat is Irunmole? [s]if you can't explain you are stuupid fool to have made that comment[/s]
Ki pon ni undecided cheesy cheesy

macof:
[s]Dead men are never actually dead, they only transit into another form- sometimes reincarnated
Ancestors are honored as Egungun not Orisha.
Orisha practices is quite different from Egungun.[/s]
This is a SuperStory!

macof:
You know nothing about being Yoruba you are a lost soul,
I know what is good/bad about Yorubas. I chose what'll benefit me, and rejected what'll implicate me.

If you like, act wisely and if u also like, act foolishly.

macof:
A Slave
Thanks!
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by macof(m): 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
harbiola1:
Ki pon ni undecided cheesy cheesy

This is a SuperStory!

I know what is good/bad about Yorubas. I chose what'll benefit me, and rejected what'll implicate me.

If you like, act wisely and if u also like, act foolishly.

Thanks!

There is nothing bad about being yourself
There is nothing bad about being a man of your tribe
There is nothing bad about practicing the spirituality, traditions, and culture of your people

If being Yoruba is being foolish then the whole world is foolish
But of course not, there's nothing that gives a man more pride than having an identity.
You however have No identity, You slave yourself and kill your consciousness. You are wat my people call omo-ale, eru and oloriburuku

1 Like

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by Rilwayne001: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
macof:

There is nothing bad about being yourself
There is nothing bad about being a man of your tribe
There is nothing bad about practicing the spirituality, traditions, and culture of your people

If being Yoruba is being foolish then the whole world is foolish
But of course not, there's nothing that gives a man more pride than having an identity.
You however have No identity, You slave yourself and kill your consciousness. You are wat my people call omo-ale, eru and oloriburuku

You are not the type of person that one should waste his time talking cuz those orisha are busy eatin "ebo" for your head
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by harbiola1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Rilwayne001:

You are not the type of person that one should waste his time talking cuz those orisha are busy eatin "ebo" for your head
grin grin grin words for thought.
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by harbiola1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
[size=30pt]THREAD CLOSED[/size]
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by macof(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Rilwayne001:

The Orisha taken someone's ebo is a blessing so if that's suppose to be an insult u fail.
More display of lack of knowledge

I man blessed like me, A man blessed by his ancestors, A man blessed by Olodumare, A man blessed by Orunmila is nothing compared to an Arab shiit licker like you

1 Like

Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by Rilwayne001: 2:33pm On May 20, 2015
macof:

The Orisha taken someone's ebo is a blessing so if that's suppose to be an insult u fail.
More display of lack of knowledge
I man blessed like me, A man blessed by his ancestors, A man blessed by Olodumare, A man blessed by Orunmila is nothing compared to an Arab shiit licker like you

What is the difference between Olodumare and Orumila?
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by macof(m): 9:49pm On May 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

What is the difference between Olodumare and Orumila?

Olodumare is the consciousness of the known universe
Orunmila is the intelligence
Re: The Historical Origin Of The English Word "God". by OlaoChi: 9:55am On May 30, 2015
zosar50:
ALLAH WAS CALLED ALLAT, AND WAS ONE OF THE 360 gods IN THE KAABA
Allat was a daughter of Allah aka Hubal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trinity Doctrine Exposed - See Why It Is False / The 66 Books Of The Bible Is The Conplete Inerant Word Of God To Mankind. / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.