Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Feeling 4 Ur Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feeling 4 Ur Cousin (989 Views)

What Will U Do Wen Ur Cousin Is Crushing On U / Assumin U Mistkinly Date's Ur Cousin Or Nephew / What Do U Do U If U And Ur Cousin Are Dating The Same Guy Unknowly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling 4 Ur Cousin by Ignatiusprince(m): 5:13am On Dec 26, 2013
Why do some guys end up getting erect when dey are in close doors with their female cousin and same applies 2 girls...... Whatz d cause coz I have experienced dat myself.... My cousin, I love her as my sister and give her every attention she needs without anything attached 2 my mind..... But along d line she started telling me she loves me and begged me 2 sex her but I refused..... Have u ever experience such in ur life and y z it so?
Re: Feeling 4 Ur Cousin by frainc(m): 5:57am On Dec 26, 2013
Ignatiusprince: Why do some guys end up getting erect when dey are in close doors with their female cousin and same applies 2 girls...... Whatz d cause coz I have experienced dat myself.... My cousin, I love her as my sister and give her every attention she needs without anything attached 2 my mind..... But along d line she started telling me she loves me and begged me 2 sex her but I refused..... Have u ever experience such in ur life and y z it so?
i think the best person to tell you now is this your cousin

sit her down and ask her what makes her wanna bang you

she should been able to tell you,

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL
Re: Feeling 4 Ur Cousin by OmniSparrow: 6:18am On Dec 26, 2013
Mine will com to watch film in my room at night with mini skirt and keep leaving her legs open. Fear wont let me talk so i would not appear a perv in case it was a mistake or she was someone who didnt know how to sit properly. The day she left my room to bath, came back tying a towel and took it off to clean her body was d day I could bear no more. She was just wearing only panties. I had to shout at her.
Re: Feeling 4 Ur Cousin by frainc(m): 6:39am On Dec 26, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: Mine will com to watch film in my room at night with mini skirt and keep leaving her legs open. Fear wont let me talk so i would not appear a perv in case it was a mistake or she was someone who didnt know how to sit properly. The day she left my room to bath, came back tying a towel and took it off to clean her body was d day I could bear no more. She was just wearing only panties. I had to shout at her.
shout at her to pull the pant or what
Re: Feeling 4 Ur Cousin by OmniSparrow: 6:42am On Dec 26, 2013
f rain c: shout at her to pull the pant or what
lol. u are a depraved being. shouted at her to wear something. she's my direct cousin. if she was a semi-distant cousin, not sure of wat I would have done.
Re: Feeling 4 Ur Cousin by Dhelake: 7:01am On Dec 26, 2013
I think it's an issue of mutual love taken to far..
Re: Feeling 4 Ur Cousin by belhomme(m): 7:32am On Dec 26, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
lol. u are a depraved being. shouted at her to wear something. she's my direct cousin. if she was a semi-distant cousin, not sure of wat I would have done.
brodaly time to confess

Re: Feeling 4 Ur Cousin by oyinbogirl(f): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: Mine will com to watch film in my room at night with mini skirt and keep leaving her legs open. Fear wont let me talk so i would not appear a perv in case it was a mistake or she was someone who didnt know how to sit properly. The day she left my room to bath, came back tying a towel and took it off to clean her body was d day I could bear no more. She was just wearing only panties. I had to shout at her.

WOW shocked shocked for real?? disturbing tings , u did right though, in how u acted quickly. What did she say when u shout at her?
Re: Feeling 4 Ur Cousin by OmniSparrow: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
She just kind of jumped in shock. she mumbled sorry and dat it was cos she was in a hurry. we weren't really comfortable after that until she left
Re: Feeling 4 Ur Cousin by oyinbogirl(f): 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: She just kind of jumped in shock. she mumbled sorry and dat it was cos she was in a hurry. we weren't really comfortable after that until she left

mmmm sounds suss to me, like it was no accident on her behalf ...you must be good looking lol. Is it awkward between you's now?
Re: Feeling 4 Ur Cousin by Ignatiusprince(m): 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
I wonder how itz diz way..... She needs u,jst d way I was confused abt mine[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Feeling 4 Ur Cousin by Ignatiusprince(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
I wondey y such temptation z coming 2 me,

(1) (Reply)

10 Big Problems In A Relationship And How To Fix It / The Opposite Of Your Mr Or Mrs Right. / Some Ladies Play Hard To Get & End Up Driving Away Suitors And Future Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.