Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

The Opposite Of Your Mr Or Mrs Right. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Opposite Of Your Mr Or Mrs Right. (988 Views)

Looking For MR Or MRS Right? A Must Read Article / Ladies: What Will You Do If Your MR RIGHT Has This? (pic) / How To Recognize Mr Or Miss Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Opposite Of Your Mr Or Mrs Right. by brianromel(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
Funny how I learnt a lesson.

Sometime last week I was on my way home from work, the usual traffic on Agege motor way was hectic and the passenger's in the bus where all busy heaping curses on the driver for being a slow pock.

When the gentleman beside me phone started ringing. I didnt notice anything about the call till he started taking. From the conversation you could get the gist that he was talking to his spouse. A lot of "work was good, miss you love, hugs and kisses, can't wait to get home".

A really fine babe was sitting beside him, and I could guess I wasnt the only paying attention to this call, cos she had that look like she was really interested in the call.

After he cut the call and dropped, I started chatting with him and found that it was his wife he was talking to (like duah). After some general discussion about things men talked about . we summarily moved to ladies discussion. He asked if I was married to which my answer was, "For where","When mrs right is as elusive as trying to catch a green snake in a green grass field." He smiled and said most likely i was looking in the wrong field, that got me laughing and the girl and some other passengers who were obviously listening in on our discussion.

He continues on to ask me what type of lady i was looking for, and i told him the usual speech "fine with good proposions of arsenal and manchesters, cute smile,cool head on her head,smart and lets not forget God fearing(for the religious folking who were obviously listing)". He smiled again,then told me that this was all what he was looking for before he met his wife, but something happened to change his concept of mrs right. I asked him what that something was? He said his wife.i was like wow this woman must be some real catch. I asked could i see this woman that changed him. He pull up his phone and showed me he pic. To say that i was expecting a Tira Banks look alike would have been wrong if you looked at my face when i saw the picture. I had to look at the guy twice, by which time he was smiling and laughing at me,even miss fine beside him wanted to see the picture,so i passed the pone to her.

My obvious question was either he was jassed or the girls family were some obscure rich moneybags that i had not heard about, because to say she was ugly was to mistake Baba for Donald duke.

By now i had to ask, how did you meet? I asked him to hold while i bought us some gala and Coke,cos i knew this was going to long and i felt i would need something stronger before he was done.

I now beconed him to proceed.

He his first statement was "Opposites attracts". He said she stayed around where he lived, that they passed each other on the street, that he never considered her once, that he dated exactly the same type of girls i mentioned early. But that he started noticing that his relationships never lasted, he said he was always comment to these girls but it was always that either they didnt see him as too outgoing,or not a player,or he was cheated on,or that they wanted too much from him. He said at a point i time he had given up on dating for a year. Then brought the case to his pastor. When he said pastor, all kind of bells and whistles went off in my head, the most promient being (finally, that explains it).

I relaxed having concluded that a last the answer to this strange puzzle had be concluded, while waiting for him to get to the point where "pastor said".

When he got to that point, what pastor said was not what i was expecting.

In his words, he said his pastor told him he was going after the wrong type of girls. The his idea of Mrs Right was the Mrs Wrong for him, that the pastor went further to ask him to note what his mrs right was, when he did, the pastor told him that, this that of mrs right does not exist.(rude awakening pastor). Then his pastor asked him to the opposite of the things he had written and pen them down beside each word. When he had done that, he said pastor tore the part where he had written the qualities of his mrs right. The told him to take the other part home and pray over it, that he would pray for him as well, next that each day he should do something to find a girl that had one or more of those qualities.

He said when he started the hunt,obviously the person he never considered that the person he walked by everyday, was the first person he noticed. He said it took him a while to develop the nerve to even find out her name. And when he did say hello, she just walked by him like she did not notice him.(See this chick de form). This she repeat the next two times he tried to say hello, finally angry about it , he confronted her and ask what her problem was, that he was just trying to be friendly. He reply, "why should she care if he wanted to be friendly, abi all the other girls you de carry don finish". "Come whats you business with me, leave me alone".(omo see forming).

Too be continued..........
Re: The Opposite Of Your Mr Or Mrs Right. by tuwayz(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Grab chair, abeg where my kola nut bring am come, am listening bro go on
Re: The Opposite Of Your Mr Or Mrs Right. by wetdspace(m): 2:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
See forming tinz.... I de form 2 o... Just carry go.
Re: The Opposite Of Your Mr Or Mrs Right. by irishCream: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
Op more ink to ur biro

More hands to ur keypad/keyboard...
Re: The Opposite Of Your Mr Or Mrs Right. by fuckshit: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
FÜCK!! you've gotten fuckshit's attention.
Seems this is going to be one FÜCKING piece of intertesting shït grin grin

FÜCK!! It's attention-grabbing already

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Older Women Dating Sites Review And Worldwide Rating / When Is The Right Time To Think Of Marriage??? / Relationship Advise To Both Ladies And Guy On Sex (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.