Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

I've Found My Life Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Found My Life Partner (566 Views)

Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner / I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! / I Think I've Found My Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Found My Life Partner by kizito147: 5:40am On Dec 26, 2013
I met a beautiful young girl whom I fell deeply in love with and she also reciprocate my love i propose to her, she accept so i introduced her to my family on phone and they all accept her; but my problems now is: whenever she is with or chating with a particular guy I seize to exist and it will affect my Mum if we pat cos she's old and alot on her mind already.Pls advise me.....
Re: I've Found My Life Partner by Mcoldsoja(m): 5:47am On Dec 26, 2013
Deal with the issue before it deals with you

1 Like

Re: I've Found My Life Partner by belhomme(m): 7:26am On Dec 26, 2013
use ur discretion to find out what makes u seize to exists wen she chats with d oda and solution is on d horizon.... dat is wat u do bro
Re: I've Found My Life Partner by Nuzo1(m): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2013
She hasn't gotten over her ex....maybe out of love or the fact that the ex is now scarce. Humans subconsciously prefer scarce products. It doesn't matter if they like that product or not.

Find out who this guy is to her? Tell her about your fears and concerns. Assure her you are willing to give her time to get over this guy.

If after sometime she continues with her behavior, then you may have to let her go for good. If you don't, it will get worst after marriage.

Your mom will be disappointed but she will be fine. The fact that her son just escaped the claws of a jezebel will keep her going.
Re: I've Found My Life Partner by bknight: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2013
kizito147: ...and it will affect my Mum if we pat...

Hmmm.

(1) (Reply)

If Given The Grace To Make Up Tins With Ur Ex Wuld U Prefer Any One / 10 Tips For Finding Love / Dating Tips For Men And Also Catch Meet Hot Ladies For Live Chat Too And Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.