Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,857 members, 7,956,232 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... (39358 Views)

Rumble In Mike Adenuga’s Globacom / Globacom Staff Resignation Mail / To Become A Referee In Nigerian Globacom League? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Afroconnect: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
I feel ur pain bro...its same in almost all companies in Nigeria-everything is politics.

Ordinary Nigerians can be hypocritical.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by emmog25: 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
My friend in as much as I would have love to sympathize with you, Your note lack details and its more of pained sentiment. No wonder glo is doing badly(with this kind of construction). I'm weeping deeply for glo for your kind of staff. Pls write better next time (otherwise we will report you to glo to review your pay to 30:70)

For globacom, I think the company lack innovations, maybe because it's a family oriented coy, little wonder why it's been run like my country Nigeria (where life is about "chop I Chop"wink. Though, it is obvious globacom days are numbered(I would have love to give more cogent insights, but for my tiny typing keys).

Well for me, I can only wish glo and all her staff best of Time.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
kenyarttar: The day (about 2 months back) i wanted to do a welcome back in Abuja and did so under an hour at MTN HQ, while Glo kept posting me our link is down, come tomorrow etc is the day i knew alll was not well.

I have a friend too who moved from Glo to Airtel plus you talking about dwindling sales is an eye opener.

My postulations now: Glo is a Ltd company run by The Adenugas unlike Airtel, MTN and Etisalat which are like PLCs with no core controlling power calling shots at a wimp/based on mood feelings. And as such the other Telcos are more organized.

Still i would take a Glo job offer as i need to advance from where i am. Possibly be at it for a year and then switch to something much better. So help me God in 2014. Amen!

The point you made about ''welcome back'' is so on point.

My MTN welcome back was same day. While my Glo welcome back took over 2 weeks so much that i abandoned the SIM when they eventually complied. I pity the successors to the patriach...

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by CrudeGH: 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
no wonder they are at the bottom of the table among operators in Ghana.the worst perfoming telecom company
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
josh001: This is in no way an attack against your person but your article is so hard to read, no flow of thought, conjunction of words were bad and the use of terms we are not familiar with worsened issues, had to stop halfway, no abuse intended but you got some work to do on articulated writing.

Why is it that i havent read a write-up from you before?

Illiterate teachers who cannot articulate their own lives...

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by OmoTier1(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
If I may ask, why should a company like GLO still remains a limited company? Surely, if the company really wanted to expand while at the same time reducing Her risk exposure, going public will be one sure thing you would expect of the company. After all it is a company that has had a good brand name in and outside of Nigeria for a while now and you would expect they will capitalise on that brand name to rake in money from the public and expand sensibly.

If what the op has written down here is true, then I really feel sorry for Glo because staff dissatisfaction in a very competitive business is one sure way to bring down your company.

Hope someone in the Glo managerial hierarchy is reading this so that something is done ASAP.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by hollandis(f): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Glo as well as all Nigeria owned company is useless.my mum worked with standard trust geez,my dad worked with nnpc same thing.can never work in that country

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by hollandis(f): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
beecroftNaija: Before it will be too late... Globacom ( I know Dr. Adenuga will be blocked from reading this..)
It is with great concern and a terribly bleeding heart that i write this mail.
It is born out of serious concern, love and respect i have for the ownership of this company, Globacom....

But the way things are going on in Glo calls for serious concern. This is also a really big shame to the corporate world which i want to believe that Dr. Mike Adenuga is not aware of... Things are nose diving to the extent unimaginable in the history of Corporate Nigeria.
A supposed best-thing ever to have come out from nigeria is being run like a pure water petty hawking venture..

As a christian, it is unGodly to keep quiet and not report any unGodly treatment of fellow humans and grand plan to mess up and relegate to history the hardwork of a man whose vision is to contribute positively to his nation's advancement.
A lot of us are dying internally with dwindling financial stand to take care of our loved ones.... virtually begging to feed. After years of working at Globacom, nothing to show for it... I mean it, it is really very tough, horrible and terrible for most staff.
No excitement working at Globacom,, staff are ill-motivated, disgruntled and looking unto the lord and singing " show us the way oh.. lord..(except for the tiny few Ogas at the uppermost top earning what they dont deserve or opportuned to be a deceptive rat cornering some cool cash somewhere)
The Xmas and New year season is around the corner with no new excitements, rather an increasing heart-breaks full of terrible regrets.
Above all, most staff now look unto Almighty God to show them the way out of the company for a better one..(even on lower pay..)

It is the worst of the GSM-Mobile operator to work for.... Being run in a manner similar to the way our dear country is being run.. (think Globacom.. think Nigeria)
No respect for professionalism, back-stabbing, man-know-man, severe lawlessness, lack of standard-business ethics, deceit of ownership,near NO Training?--in a prison like enviroment, etc.

The management is taking advantage of the corrupt/ lawlessness in Nigeria to short-changed and damage the career of young Nigerians.
Those seeing the company from outside will never understand the gravity of the industrial wrong-doings going on within the company.Promised Medical---419 and a disgrace, Promised Mortgage-419 , Promised Salary Review/ Bumper-- Mother of all wickedness, evil and crime against Nigerians.
In one of the threads on Linda Ikeji blog earlier in the year, where i read with utmost shock that "If the witches of your family wants to get at you, they will make you to get a job at Globacom" or something like that....It seems that the statement is now becoming a reality...
Working at Globacom now seems to be a course rather than a blessing.

Most recently, we were all aware of the dwindling revenue from Sales which has been a topic of discuss in recent months.

I wonder why the company have not taken a more strategic approach to stop the trend, rather the ownership adopted the most ridiculous, inhumane and wicked approach of 70-30 salary bastardisation to only a few staff(most recently in a unit with worst representation)

Though the issue of targets, rewards and penalties are not strange in the corporate world, but the way it is done in Globacom shows the company lacks standard corporate ethics and also shows the kind of people running the company. What do you expect when the headships are full of people that lacks innovations with unintelligent and archaic ideas, and pros in deceiving the owner with evil and corrupt ideas and recommendations.

Take for example in sales: Have they ever wondered why revenue is dropping..? Several factors to the best of my knowledge can be the cause: viz: lack of strategic product pricing by Marketting, ridiculously bad promos (Marketting not affected by 70-30), No product visibilities by Marcoms (Marcoms not affected by 70-30),, poor network by Technical mainly due to Power issue caused by companies owned by some Known Ogas at the top (the Technical Ogas are not affected by 70-30.. with their fat salaries... They tactically exclude themselves when they are the major problem the unit is facing), failure of Legal to effect prompt processing of rent renewal,
, and the de-motivations caused by the 70-30 itself, employment of some incompetent so-called expartriates that slows things down, .. and many many more....
Why is it that the company decided to adopt that for us at Sales department, when the overall control never lies in our hands alone... Even if you decide to tie us to the stake and point a double barrel
gun at them, no way any magic can be done...

The company will continue to miss out the Billions ( to a much ethically organised MTN, Etisalat and Airtel.. please note that they are light-years organised and structured than Glo) if the present crops of deceptive advisers/ so-called unit heads are not flushed out of the system.

This is to say, the growth of the company like any other company is in the hands of all staff....
And most recently, this 70-30 was deeply introduced to Technical (no information passed to affected staff before implementation ...just an arbitrary and sudden implementation with a lot left with no money to at least eat as they have taken loans far more than the 70percent paid)
.. I think with this, it has shown that the company has really missed the point further gravely.
It has shown to finally confirm that the company is heading for total collapse.. The company is now like a proverbial dog that will never hear the call of the hunter..
Globacom, for goodness sake is a core Technical company.. Rather than motivating those responsible for providing the service which the company sells, the company chose
to de-motivate them further... serious abandonement of remunerations/salary review plans at least for those promoted from Engineers to Managers in some units (e.g from fieldengineers to State technical Head, from RTH to DTH, Engineers to Managers in other units)
Most of them are earning as little as 4 Millio per annum after several years with decade long experience.. with the 70-30; they are one of the most
poorly paid staff in Technical... Meaning Promotion in Globacom, means poorer salary, punishment and extreme psychological stress..
Next time you hear that you are promoted , it means you have done something wrong and you need to be punished..

From information gathered over the years, a major cause of techical glitches which some staff are being penalised for are caused by the activities of the Power contractors
which are mainly owned by some of the Ogas(unfortunately they are not affected by the 70-30).. The Ogas are the one that smiles to the bank every now and then , thanks
to the various kick-backs they collect from the various contractors. The Power Contractors never respect those being penalised, because they all fully understand the system, seeing the STH/ DTH for example as toothless poor bull-dogs.
All requests for deductions were never implemented ( this is an issue that requires in-depth investigations).. I wonder what is the work of the recently employed so-called expartriates employed to take charge of Regional Power issues, with them not part of the 70-30!!!
It is no longer news that some crops of Ogas at the top decided to send a memo to finance for an evil-crime against some poorly paid staff for their monthly salary to be messed up in the name of 70-30 while not carrying HR along...
Imagine that kind of lawlessness in a company like Globacom where HR only exist somehow. If this truely happens, i expect the ownsership to purge out all parties involved..
Remarkable growth in the system lies in the hand of those that are being oppressed and made to suffer for the gross cluelessness of the so-called
Ogas that mostly lacks innovative ideas... Most are generally intereseted in the huge remunerations without doing anything.. always expecting the usual largesse from
Mr. Chairman... They are Masters in telling the ownsership what he wants to hear..

What is happening at Glo is akin to "President Jonathan blaming the incessant bombings by Boko Haram in the North and endemic Corruption in the country to gross incompetence of a ward councillor in my Arochukwu LGA"....
I am sure the Children of Dr. Adenuga will not be happy with all that is going on in the company.... But they themselves are helpless.
So, who are we the poor Nigerians working at Glo?

May God enable the owner to realise all these and make amendments before it will be too late.
Adenuga should (as it is usually said), pretend as if he is dead and see what will become of Globacom for example... Immediately what you will see will
be massive looting, stealing and everyone scrambling for whatever they can lay their hands on.. This is a company that totally lacks records in all ramifications..
number of staff, position/responsibililty, assets, and so on... The same people that usually gives him those evil advise are the one that have in one way or the other positioned billion in assets and cash for immediate diversion.. the company was established not to exist after the bull himself.. What will now become of his
smart, intelligent children and other close family members ( Paddy, Bella, Abimbola , etal)... It will now be a story of Once upon a company, a business mogul in a lawless nation full of impunity bla bla bla...................... No Budgetary plans at Glo.. No wonder things are arbitrarily done depending on the mood of the
Chairman... delay in paying rent, withholding staff salaries, things are generally upside down etc...

It is a standard practice in Glo to see where a distant subordinate is earning far more than their Oga.. The same oga will be the one having sleepless nights,
messed up with 70-30 and threatened in one way or the other.... It never pays to be loyal... You can decide to abandon your job, resign to another company and re-package yorself back to the company with multiplied salary pay package.. The loyal ones that remains in the system doing their job are usually made to remain on the same pay if not forever.. In summary, it never pays to stay too long at Glo..Glo dont deserve loyalty.. Plan for your exit...
one of the greatest crime against poor Nigerian employees is the recent 2 months suspension of some staff of Rollout department..
All are being made to suffer for offence allegedly committed by 1 staff in a different state (they are working differently reporting to different persons)...
with the way the company is being run baffles a lot of people in the corporate world, wondering how someone in his lifetime will run a company like this.

Definitely, may be he does not want the company to succeed him.. No wonder some of his children find it difficult to stay long at Globacom..
At a period when most workers are happy, Globacom decided to make a mystery of their staff by making sure the evil 70-30 percent salary is maintained. What an evil, most callous and wicked way.. Families are smiling everywhere, Glo staffs are famishing away.

I pray the whole country and world see the uselessness of working in a company like Globacom.

May God forgive the evil ones messing up hapless Nigerians Professional in Glo..

May the lord see us through IJN Amen.

You are useless.Globacom is not a Nigerian-owned company.It is a sole propetiorship business type.It elecits no sympathy from me.They should be crushed under my foot .How can you compare them with eTISALAT ,ARE U ALRIGHT?
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by breadtom: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
Some pple are just fools if u can't decipher or make a meaning from what the @op is writin then keep quiet,must u judge is english and check were he put or didn't put comma dat show hw silly and selfish we tink as a nigerian.he has pass the message and we have gotten the message so u searching for were he made mistake abi big fools

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2014
emmog25: My friend in as much as I would have love to sympathize with you, Your note lack details and its more of pained sentiment. No wonder glo is doing badly(with this kind of construction). I'm weeping deeply for glo for your kind of staff. Pls write better next time (otherwise we will report you to glo to review your pay to 30:70)

For globacom, I think the company lack innovations, maybe because it's a family oriented coy, little wonder why it's been run like my country Nigeria (where life is about "chop I Chop"wink. Though, it is obvious globacom days are numbered(I would have love to give more cogent insights, but for my tiny typing keys).

Well for me, I can only wish glo and all her staff best of Time.

hmm, facilitator style...

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by breadtom: 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
hollandis: Glo as well as all Nigeria owned company is useless.my mum worked with standard trust geez,my dad worked with nnpc same thing.can never work in that country
if they aare useless why are ur dad and mum working they don't u tink ur folks are useless as well working in a nigeria own company?
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2014
hollandis: Glo as well as all Nigeria owned company is useless.my mum worked with standard trust geez,my dad worked with nnpc same thing.can never work in that country

Okay...
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by segunphilips(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
OP resign and go and start your own business. you wrote like someone who can identify problems and also proffer solutions if given chances, that is what enterpreneuship demands. Resign, gather the little that yu have and start something; watch it grow and you will be surprised that 70/30 payment rule may be needed at times for corrections, checks and balances especially with sales people. Most of us as young people talk and express disdain feelings because all we want is to work where we work less and earn much; reason why plenty Nigerians prefer to work with state and federal government ministries...although, I dont know your personality, but from the way you sounded in your write up, if your salary was not touched, you would not have said anything concerning this issue. Young Nigerians should be more tactical in presenting their cases. There is something selfish and fishy in your write up.....Leave GLO..... The little i know about adenuga i believe he is not someone somebody can easilly tricked with mere verbal words, he understands the power of statistics and so he could never have acted based on what your ogas are telling him.....think deeper OP...may God help your endeavours. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
Same ol' shyt. Nigeria is a sunken ship. Better get visa to Gabon or Zambia.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by danjalingo: 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
voltron: @OP is ranting emotionally, if this is how you intend to make Adenuga aware of the goings on at Glo.. this is a sure-fire way to get him dis-interested..

Gather your thoughts.. Logically place them in a position of advantage.. present them to the Newspapers.. it will surely get his attention and action

Chief Adenuga should be grateful to the op. What he has to do is conduct an investigation into the allegations. this whistleblowing
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Naijamericana: 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
According to Forbes Mag, this Mike Adenuga guy is the 2nd wealthiest man in Naija. His networth is apparently $4.6 Billion...It doesn't take much to make money in Naija. I guess since there isn't that much competition people have to deal with what is available. I feel for una o embarassed
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by otokx(m): 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
pDude: Same ol' shyt. Nigeria is a sunken ship. Better get visa to Gabon or Zambia.

You lie
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by rimms(m): 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
If you guys knew Mike Adenuga, his businesses and his method of operation you wouldn't be here questioning this OP. If you don't believe him, please go and speak to other conoil employees or former ETB employees. This is how this man manages all his businesses for many years. No record, no transparency and no sensible system. Glo is managed exactly how Nigeria is being managed. Too much money to throw around, therefore this man will not feel the effect of bla bla business operation or change his ways. The structure of any organization says a lot about what the owner is made up of. Glo would be making additional 60% more profit today only if Mike Adenuga listens. The man listens to nobody but his boot lickers, who are determined to continue to suck him alive and dry. I was told that there are many invisible workers and bills Glo pays every month, and yet Mike Adenuga is a guru who knows it all. Again, you will not see this rubbish taking place at Dangote Cement. Not because Dangote is good looking, but only because he is a decent person and a better businessman. Adenuga should be blamed and nobody else. Glo will never go public for this reason.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by seangy4konji: 12:07am On Jan 04, 2014
wetin u weh u deh earn in half a year,me i don deposit am this morning as bankers and telecommunications worker...U r jonzing...Abeg pass me alomo make i ginger ma bori jor..If you like make you kill all of dem for glo office due to frustration,shebi na people like you go still make your neighbour weh never get job deh look like mumu as you deh wear your yeye tie go office.Jesu LOBA LORI LAYE...#Exitstrategythingz....
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by slydog(m): 12:29am On Jan 04, 2014
This is the first tyme am reading sych about glo, maybe this explains y a frnd of mine resigned from Glo to work in a rig @ warri
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by aaa100: 2:56am On Jan 04, 2014
[b]ENJOY POWER SUPPLY FROM POWER OPERATORS FOR FREE...

My name is Vincent, a former staff to the default PHCN. I worked under the Pre Paid Meter installations and maintenance unit, until the sudden dismissal by the new operators. However, I will like sell my knowledge to who ever is interested for a price, on how to beat the Pre Paid Meter readings, whereby you will have to pay for only the monthly estimated compulsory bill, while you enjoy their service for free. We can as well make it possible, that you will not have to activate your meter monthly, but this will be too suspicious as time goes by, so I sincerely advise that you activate your meter with just N1,000.00 monthly and enjoy maximum usage.

[color=#990000]I will release to you a code, that you will just input into your meter every month after paying the required N750.00 compulsory bill, all you need to do is make a purchase of just N1,000.00 every month, load it on your meter and once it is loaded and accepted, you will now activate the code I will sell to you. Once the code is accepted, you can enjoy your power for free. But you must make sure you activate your meter every month with at least N1,000.00. Call 08051574147 now for more detail explanation on how to cheat your pre paid meter billings. Please note that this code will last you for only twelve months only, and it is guaranteed 100% sure. Call only please, as I do not welcome texting. Only serious clients will be regarded to enjoy this. Thanks.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Lanspower(m): 3:51am On Jan 04, 2014
cute-boy:
@OP : On the flip side, try and hide your identify because with this rambling and poor grammar, it will be hard to convince another employer to take u.
If your CV is structured like this, the HR chaps will just bin it.
Why dont you keep quiet if you've got nothing meaningful to contribute to the thread? Oh you think your English is better? The bolded explains why you should please for heaven sake go back to elementary English class

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by brainybeau(f): 3:56am On Jan 04, 2014
My name is Vincent, a former staff to the default PHCN. I worked under the Pre Paid Meter installations and maintenance unit, until the sudden dismissal by the new operators. However, I will like sell my knowledge to who ever is interested for a price, on how to beat the Pre Paid Meter readings, whereby you will have to pay for only the monthly estimated compulsory bill, while you enjoy their service for free.

Are you for real? Chai!!! What's the future of Nigeria with people like you? I don't see any development in 500yrs if we have people like you. Can't you use your brain for something better? If u r in terrible need, maybe robbing a bank could be more honourable (atleast no1 will link that to you except u re caught). Anyway change your mentality, let ur driver be "noble n just" pls.
@OP, good to know glo is a terrible place to work but ur method of conveyin it is totally unacceptable. If d shoe no longer fits pls take it off(na by force), you stand a greater chance of never getting a job anywhere in the world(if article is traced to you) than loosing your job. Trust me, no workplace is fun n easy. Get better, apply n get better jobs.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by akposking(m): 4:13am On Jan 04, 2014
sammy.young:
Abeg........ [size=38pt]PORT[/size]
LOl...
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by invisikay: 5:25am On Jan 04, 2014
Most readers on this thread cannot appreciate what the OP is saying for many reasons, some think that earning 4m is good enough for him why is he complaining. ? Bla bla but the truth is that when you are on 4m and somebody wakes up and says you only get 2.7m now and the other 1.3 is based on performance then you will understand ...and when the OP says the seventy percent is all spent. See consider yourself as you are now whatever you earn monthly after paying the bills do you always have 30 percent remaining every month?

Before you say he is not managing well the truth is that that is not specified in his initial employment letter.

The truth of Globacom will eventually come out,, by the way I am a former employee.

Let me give you some facts

Globacom is where....

You spend 5 years of your career and never get to attend one training as in 1
You compute KPi monthly for 5 years and that KPI is not used for anything for once
subordinates can earn more that superiors
You get an offer to work as an expertriate in Ghana and suffer for it.
You get two consecutive promotions without any increase

The core of the problem of Globacom is HR issues and all these because they have no single regard for the human life. And they don't understand that staff are human beings who want to feel movement, experience attachment to your workplace, see integrity displayed by employers. I can assure you that staff dissatisfaction in glo will be about 90% with another 5%who are too fearful to say they are dissatisfied. Tell me is this how to run a company. Does this not have an effect on profitability. ?

Eventually it will, Let me go to adenuga, let him go and learn from his mate dangote on how to run a company....I am not sure that are averagely dangote pays as much as adenuga to his staff but better welfare. And the company is run with openness and not shrouded in darkness as in glo. We all can see what dangote has done for himself.

Let me give you an example of the corporate darkness in glo.

When you are employed you are employed by a company let's vixen ventures, saber nigeria enterprises ,contact services enterprises or manpower limited, and so to say outsourced to Globacom (no body that I know actually have glo letter of employment). When the time for confirmation comes you see the ritual (not sure whether the ritual still happens) you are told to resign from let's say saber nigeria enterprises..and you are wondering why Resign? The HR guys tells you to sign as fast as possible once you sign you are given three letters one letter of employment from a new umbrella ventures limited backdated to your initial employment date. Another letter of confirmation by umbrella ventures and a letter of deployment to Globacom. Please note this is not for some so called contract staff this is the way it was done for me the so called Glo full staff. You leave the confirmation session more confused about your identity as a staff.

@OP the truth is you have to get out of Babylon but do not be hasty. Plan your way out... settle debts....Readjust life ...be ready to take less pay in a company that offers less pay but better working environment.

Because Babylon the great will surely fall.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by topwiz(m): 5:33am On Jan 04, 2014
why dont u quit d job and start writing novels.... see write up!!!!!!!
líkë dis comment if u didn't read the pøst tø the end.
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by pickabeau1: 5:37am On Jan 04, 2014
^^^^ troll
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by ROMENOUN: 6:07am On Jan 04, 2014
glo remains the best for me in terms of browsing.... please if you are not comfortable with their services please port to another..........

1 Like

Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by hollandis(f): 6:39am On Jan 04, 2014
breadtom: if they aare useless why are ur dad and mum working they don't u tink ur folks are useless as well working in a nigeria own company?

You are a foolllll.Didn't you say past tense and "was"?Ode oloshi
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 04, 2014
IM NOT SURPRISED
THATS WHY UR SERVICES HAVE BEEN CRAP LATELY
ILL BE DITCHING MY SIM PRETTY SOON
THANKS 4 THE HEADS UP
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by mikkyphp(m): 7:00am On Jan 04, 2014
Being a former part of the Globacom system, I can boldly say this is all TRUE! and much more...
Working with them as a vendor is even worse...they owe for years....ask Alcatel, Huawei and M-centric
Re: Help!!!! Globacom Is Being Messed Up... by luluosas(m): 7:35am On Jan 04, 2014
kevoh: 70/30 to the best of my knowledge is when you are paid 70% of your salary and the remaining 30% is paid as commission only if you achieve certain monthly goals/targets. This method is applied mainly in sales/marketing departments. This strategy is normally used to ginger organizations to boost sales, revenues, customers e.t.c.

But the OP seem to be painting the 70/30 scheme as a bad thing. Anyway I don't work in Glo so I would reserve my comment, ''Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches''
Forgive my ignorance please. But to me, I don't see how you will be expecting Bumpa sales when you have the poorest of service/products. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Earns More Than Half A Million Per Month Yet He's So Unhappy With His Job / South African Transgender Pilot Grounded Due To Gender Identity (PICS) / Mistakes A Guy Must Not Make In His 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.