Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Last Advice To The Relationship Parasites. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last Advice To The Relationship Parasites. (640 Views)

Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / My Father's Last Advice On His Death Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Advice To The Relationship Parasites. by adeboolusegun(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2013
LAST ADVICE TO RELATIONSHIP PARASITES

Love i says is a mutual concept and not a parasitic relationship, it is an enjoyable
trends and not an endurable situation, it is sharing and not always single giving.
Even the Bible says "this is my commandment that ye love one another John 15:12",
so why the hallucinating statement "Love you more than you do" all because what
you wanna achieve is to b a parasite in a relationship. Ladies who like or love a guy
because of his money is trending on the part of destruction and if u stop not, then it
is very very close to you. Any lady that conne guys at first, it appeared to you as
fun, you conned guys because u thought it was a game, which you will always win
and you never stop thinking that along the cash and giving out your body in return
what else the guys lost. Now that you will know soon then you can imagine its no
fun nor game. You think you are superstar conner but this time, even though you
won, you have lost for no guy will appreciate you except those guys of your cabar.
The Bible says women re helping hand for the men so that confirm the practice of
egalitarianism. Make your relationship real, tell your mind and declare your stand.
Stop the fun and embrace the reality because equity love is the best. This will be my
last writeup for the year as an advice for all female players. ADEBO OLUSEGUN
OLATUNBOSUN, WISHING ALL NAIRALANDERS MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE.

(1) (Reply)

Is Sexual Urge A Defensible Reason To Experiment With Sex? / Toasting Methods! / Shout Out Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.