Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl (2455 Views)

Tour With My Fuel Attendant Lover Today(pics) / At Last my Fuel Attendant girl Calls Me After Getting This Message From Me / My Fuel Attendant Girl Walk Out On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by omron(m): 7:41am On Mar 10, 2016
Am depressed and in sad mood now, Romance landers, how can u love a girl so much that the girl don't even care about you? After much effort to get attention of my Fuel attendant girl, I did everything to make her happy, takes her out, to many places, zoo, garden, eatery and so on. The relationship between us was so superb in the first two weeks, suddenly one night I was kissing and romancing her, very close to a corner in her house she touched my dick and was feeling it, she was happy as I held her in my arms, I was kissing her kissing all part of her body I brought her melon out that night and I was playing with her tips with my mouth.,i then manipulated her private part with my finger, she stood up got angry and left me there, I persuaded her but all effort to get her back failed, though she warned me never to take beer again but I still take and she still perceived the odour, I bought things for her and she does collect,since the day she left she has not picked my call, I went to see her yesterday at her fuel station when she saw me she hiss on me and walked out.... I went to her sister shop very close and told her sister what she did, it was then the sister said she will talk to her, I even try to impress my girl by driving my brand new Toyota corolla car to her station on my way coming back home I met her on the road with a guy and since we knew each other she has never seen me driving.... So I parked by her side to greet her even though the guy was beside her, she did not noticed it was me. So when she came close to the car and discovered I was the one she hiss and told the guy.. Let's go jor..... It was painful I wish the ground opened mouth and swallowed me... She really rubbish me... So this morning u called her to know if her sister has talked to her. She picked the fone and told me never to call her again in my life and that I should avoid her way... I was depressed the more... I never knew I could love a girl like this I av not been eaten well for some days just cos am sad. I only takes drinks... She called me bak about 30 minutes ago now and this is what she said...

TOBA WILL U LISTEN TO ME,, U SEE IN A RELATIONSHIP U DON'T FORCE YOUR SELF TO LOVE SOMEONE.. I NEVER ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST AT FIRST BUT U ENTICE ME WITH GIFT AND TAKING ME OUT... I NEVER LOVE U... I TRY TO LOVE U BUT THE LOVE DOES NOT COME FROM MY HEART AND I DON'T KNOW WHY PLS JUST STAY Away FROM ME I DON'T WANT U...

After saying that she cut the call and I call her back this is what she said again..

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU TOBA? DON'T U GET MY POINT? I WAS TRYING TO STUDY YOU DURING THE FIRST TWO WEEKS I WAS GOING OUT WITH YOU BUT I HAVE KNOWN U AND WHOM YOU ARE... SORRY I CAN GO OUT WITH U..
she then hang up the fone..

I call her again she picked but this time I asked her about her jamb result.. And she said she hasn't check it..
When I dropped the call I was thinking about her and I felt like shedding tears...
This is where I need your advice most Romance landers.... Cos your advice has greatly impacted my life... Should I forget about this girl for life or I should still try whether she can still love me? And with AL I have explained what might be the cos of her action was it becos I showed her much love or what? thanx all... Your advice is needed urgently
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by glimpse33(m): 7:44am On Mar 10, 2016
There Are Many Fishes In The Lagoon Bro!
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 10, 2016
bros whyyyyyyyyy?

Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by gabinogem(m): 7:47am On Mar 10, 2016
She has just given u the clue to live a happy life... DON'T FORCE URSELF ON PEOPLE ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE.

Que sera sera.

3 Likes

Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by ElDaIllest(m): 7:52am On Mar 10, 2016
glimpse33:
There Are Many Fishes In The Lagoon Bro!

1 Like

Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by ElDaIllest(m): 7:52am On Mar 10, 2016
omron:
Am depressed and in sad mood now, Romance landers, how can u love a girl so much that the girl don't even care about you? After much effort to get attention of my Fuel attendant girl, I did everything to make her happy, takes her out, to many places, zoo, garden, eatery and so on. The relationship between us was so superb in the first two weeks, suddenly one night I was kissing and romancing her, very close to a corner in her house she touched my dick and was feeling it, she was happy as I held her in my arms, I was kissing her kissing all part of her body I brought her melon out that night and I sacked the he'll out of her melon.,i then manipulated her private part with my finger, she stood up got angry and left me there, I persuaded her but all effort to get her back failed, though she warned me never to take beer again but I still take and she still perceived the odour, I bought things for her and she does collect,since the day she left she has not picked my call, I went to see her yesterday at her fuel station when she saw me she hiss on me and walked out.... I went to her sister shop very close and told her sister what she did, it was then the sister said she will talk to her, I even try to impress my girl by driving my brand new Toyota corolla car to her station on my way coming back home I met her on the road with a guy and since we knew each other she has never seen me driving.... So I parked by her side to greet her even though the guy was beside her, she did not noticed it was me. So when she came close to the car and discovered I was the one she hiss and told the guy.. Let's go jor..... It was painful I wish the ground opened mouth and swallowed me... She really rubbish me... So this morning u called her to know if her sister has talked to her. She picked the fone and told me never to call her again in my life and that I should avoid her way... I was depressed the more... I never knew I could love a girl like this I av not been eaten well for some days just cos am sad. I only takes drinks... She called me bak about 30 minutes ago now and this is what she said...

TOBA WILL U LISTEN TO ME,, U SEE IN A RELATIONSHIP U DON'T FORCE YOUR SELF TO LOVE SOMEONE.. I NEVER ACCEPT YOUR REQUEST AT FIRST BUT U ENTICE ME WITH GIFT AND TAKING ME OUT... I NEVER LOVE U... I TRY TO LOVE U BUT THE LOVE DOES NOT COME FROM MY HEART AND I DON'T KNOW WHY PLS JUST STAY Away FROM ME I DON'T WANT U...

After saying that she cut the call and I call her back this is what she said again..

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU TOBA? DON'T U GET MY POINT? I WAS TRYING TO STUDY YOU DURING THE FIRST TWO WEEKS I WAS GOING OUT WITH YOU BUT I HAVE KNOWN U AND WHOM YOU ARE... SORRY I CAN GO OUT WITH U..

I call her again she picked but this time I asked her about her jamb result.. And she said she hasn't check it..
When I dropped the call I was thinking about her and I felt like shedding tears...
This is where I need your advice most Romance landers.... Cos your advice has greatly impacted my life... Should I forget about this girl for life or I should still try whether she can still love me? And with AL I have explained what might be the cos of her action is it becos I showed her much love or what? thanx all... Your advice is needed urgently

Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by Lasveg(m): 7:57am On Mar 10, 2016
Eeyaaah, sory bout ur plight. But I will advise u to forget about her and move on with ur life cos trust me, u can NEVER win her back. She doesn't love u. U will be torturing urself if u dont forget about her.
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 10, 2016
Lol...that was crystal clear.. u have to give up coz she only love u for the things u gave her & not who u are..love sucks but be brave enough to get up & move on. cool

1 Like

Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by Kingsasian(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2016
Wait o, are you not the guy that was flaunting your "fuel attendant gf" here on nairaland last month? angry . I said it! Your eyes don open, abi? Anyway, take heart.... smiley Hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by johnwizey: 8:24am On Mar 10, 2016
According to u, shebi u don sacked her melon (bitter or sweet), and u don takes her out Na dere ur credit finish, pls recharge or drink gammalin 20
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by AngelXs: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2016
Why are you all being nice... Guy! Drink well
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by ucheHapers(m): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2016
Bros...u still dey battle with this matter? ...I read ur first post on this topic.... dump this girl and move on with ur life. She's knows you like her that's why she's toying with u. One day she go pour u fuel
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by Kondomatic(m): 8:36am On Mar 10, 2016
At your age you still dey romance a girl at d corner of their house?

1 Like

Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by wilybebsy(m): 8:49am On Mar 10, 2016
Broz are you still here Get going already..
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by Nche95(m): 8:55am On Mar 10, 2016
if na me, since wey i go don forget this girl... have never being a sucker, that's why i like myself.. once i notice you don't want me, male or female.. i just go my way.' of course, no be everybody go want me... even jesus christ, they were people who didn't want him...
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by firstking01(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2016
Oga, wats really ur problem, from the look of things i think God is helping you in life, so, jump am pass since she's so blinded to see your genuinness for her...and, stop taking alcoholundecided, and i hope you don't smoke tooundecided, this might just be her reasons for treating you with disdain, cos she pointed it out to you but you 've refused to change...in anycase, i 'll still advice you move on, but stay away from smoking and drinking.
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by Lovelynature(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2016
Nawa for you and this your fuel attendant girlfriend. Almost all your posts is about her.
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by hollywater: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2016
God knows i don't spend months begin a woman, but if i did she will only gonna end up in my bed , the next day i am done with her.Talk less of you forcing yourself to a girl that doesn't want you. Be a man bro.
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by omron(m): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2016
Thanx all for your contributions and advice on this forum I have made up my mind now to forget about her... But what should I do may be after forgetting her for some months and she calls me back that she is sorry
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by skywalker240(m): 11:41am On Mar 10, 2016
king solomon has every thing and yet the shulamite woman refused him grin

Though i hav not seen a naija gal like dat sha, and am yet to see. That is if attall they really exist.
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by skywalker240(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2016
Nche95:
if na me, since wey i go don forget this girl... have never being a sucker, that's why i like myself.. once i notice you don't want me, male or female.. i just go my way.' of course, no be everybody go want me... even jesus christ, they were people who didn't want him...
Male or female?

No vex o bros,...are u gay?
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by Nche95(m): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2016
skywalker240:

Male or female?

No vex o bros,...are u gay?
male or female, friendship generally... i was not talking only about dating...
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 10, 2016
op. How will she love u when u have already exposed her picture to all and sundry via nairaland. Who knows maybe she is a nairalander or someone close to her is? She must have sensed ur mumurity a mile off. To add salt to the injury, u drink to stupor, u probably smoke too, worst of all, judging by the above write up, u also kiss and tell.
Thank God. The girl pity u, if na Lagos girls ehnnn, ur pple for village for dey adjust make u come occupy one space for village cos she go milk u dry.
And lastly,
GERRAAARHHHMENNNNNN!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by warripekin(m): 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kondomatic:
At your age you still dey romance a girl at d corner of their house?
I tire o! Ur blood too dey hot @op. This kind soup is not eaten when hot. Take am easy. I think say Ur banga don ripe with am self. Abeg, if d chance come again, carry am go house. Quantinu!
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by skywalker240(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nche95:
male or female, friendship generally... i was not talking only about dating...
ok i hope u are not offended though
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by I888(m): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2016
omron:
Am depressed and in sad mood now, Romance landers, how can u love a girl so much that the girl don't even care about you? After much effort to get attention of my Fuel attendant girl, I did everything to make her happy, takes her out, to many places, zoo, garden, eatery and so on. The relationship between us was so superb in the first two weeks, suddenly one night I was kissing and romancing her, very close to a corner in her house she touched my dick and was feeling it, she was happy as I held her in my arms, I was kissing her kissing all part of her body I brought her melon out that night and I was playing with her tips with my mouth.,i then manipulated her private part with my finger, she stood up got angry and left me there, I persuaded her but all effort to get her back failed, though she warned me never to take beer again but I still take and she still perceived the odour, I bought things for her and she does collect,since the day she left she has not picked my call, I went to see her yesterday at her fuel station when she saw me she hiss on me and walked out.... I went to her sister shop very close and told her sister what she did, it was then the sister said she will talk to her, I even try to impress my girl by driving my brand new Toyota corolla car to her station on my way coming back home I met her on the road with a guy and since we knew each other she has never seen me driving.... So I parked by her side to greet her even though the guy was beside her, she did not noticed it was me. So when she came close to the car and discovered I was the one she hiss and told the guy.. Let's go jor..... It was painful I wish the ground opened mouth and swallowed me... She really rubbish me... So this morning u called her to know if her sister has talked to her. She picked the fone and told me never to call her again in my life and that I should avoid her way... I was depressed the more... I never knew I could love a girl like this I av not been eaten well for some days just cos am sad. I only takes drinks... She called me bak about 30 minutes ago now and this is what she said...

This is where I need your advice most Romance landers.... Cos your advice has greatly impacted my life... Should I forget about this girl for life or I should still try whether she can still love me? And with AL I have explained what might be the cos of her action was it becos I showed her much love or what? thanx all... Your advice is needed urgently
bloody he'll. You are a married man for goodness sake. Leave the young lady ALONE. Go home and meet your wife, dude and stop bring shame on your home, name and family.
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by I888(m): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
alexistaiwo:
op. How will she love u when u have already exposed her picture to all and sundry via nairaland. Who knows maybe she is a nairalander or someone close to her is? She must have sensed ur mumurity a mile off. To add salt to the injury, u drink to stupor, u probably smoke too, worst of all, judging by the above write up, u also kiss and tell.
Thank God. The girl pity u, if na Lagos girls ehnnn, ur pple for village for dey adjust make u come occupy one space for village cos she go milk u dry.
And lastly,
GERRAAARHHHMENNNNNN!!!!!!
bros, not only that, the OP is a married man. He said in one of his post somewhere Last month or late January, but in another thread.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
I888:
bros, not only that, the OP is a married man. He said in one of his post somewhere Last month or late January, but in another thread.
think the op is tryna prove to us that being married doesnt equate being mature. Op thanks lesson learned
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by Elzends(m): 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
Move on man..
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
Why are you soo obsessed with this girl OP

From what i can see, you sold yourself cheap
You bought her all this gift and you lost your value
You did not even make her want you, and now you're wondering why she never loved you.

Just mend your damn heart and move on, and i hope you've learnt? That not every girl will fall for your materialism trickery, i hope to God you've learnt your lesson that personality is very important.

Here is an abstract lewd image of pepe and wojack. To console you

Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by Aremu01(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
It's painful but I feel ur pain. I think ur mistake is getting too intimate and showing her how much you love her.

Jus let her go. She is not interested. Heartbreak is painful but u have to survive it bro.
Girls are plenty
Re: Love Is Painful, I Need Last Advice On My Fuel Attendant Girl by xtervaganza(m): 3:59pm On Mar 10, 2016
Kingsasian:
Wait o, are you not the guy that was flaunting your "fuel attendant gf" here on nairaland last month? angry . I said it! Your eyes don open, abi? Anyway, take heart.... smiley Hahahahahahaha
grin grin grin grin grin

No mind am

When we de give am advice from experience then he say we be hater. gringrin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Slept With 8 Men Daily, Naija Girl(photo And Video) / Whatsapp Group Strictly For Single Mothers... / Ladies, What Would You Do???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.