Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On (46500 Views)

I Have A Huge Crush On Diddydiva / I Have A Huge Crush On Juliaann And Seriousbabe / Having A Huge Crush On A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nomski0(f): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Seriously Op, I admire your boldness....not just for telling him, but for opening a thread. cheesy

I'd probably have the courage to do something like this.......in my next life. embarassed
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Hardheolar(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Andyblaze:

is that what you call your father at home angry angry
no, datz his fada middle name
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by ArabianPrince: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
@jreyez...There is nothing wrong with Sandijey. She is cute.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nakarey(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
adadadon: You can forward a closed letter to me I won't mind though
odikwa serious...
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Olusharp: my thought is d same as urs? what if d crushee is d same person as d crushor?
Jerosi! undecided undecided

Don't worry your crusher is coming with her letter. wink
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by jreyez(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Arabian Prince: @jreyez...There is nothing wrong with Sandijey. She is cute.

Swear for your mama grave say she fine angry
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
this guy fit open another account to write this o.
if it's real @poster, of all guys to admire you chosed deejay? adonbilivit.

lack of boyfriend sha o
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by RetardedIdiot: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin grin

I smell a ban. .you've violated Nairaland 22nd Rule. . . . .DON'T DENY the Admin angry angry angry grin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Appelmoik(m): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
jreyez:

No be you be dis grin you still dey find crush
U get luck say Sexkilz nor dey here again, he 4 don ban u and ur network
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by jreyez(m): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nomski0: Seriously Op, I admire your boldness....not just for telling him, but for opening a thread. cheesy

I'd probably have the courage to do something like this.......in my next life. embarassed

You're always welcome to write me grin I handsome pass obj small.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
DEEjay_harry ma man, i have just imported a truckload of KONDOM for u to use and henjoy the pewsea the lawd provided for the season. And btw i dont want wen dis goes sour i will c madam Maureen nude pic on the internet angry and finally martha u beta fyt 4 ur man, maureen is ready to give him everything o even the forbiding fruit just to be mrs harry....i dy watch una for 3D shocked

3 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by NdTheophilus(m): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Guy y u dey abuse person woman shm
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by RetardedIdiot: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
Olusharp: my thought is d same as urs? what if d crushee is d same person as d crushor?

Then that's a life ban angry angry angry Where is mukina? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by jreyez(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Appelmoik:

I get my timing.... I go soon bub grin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by RetardedIdiot: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nomski0: Seriously Op, I admire your boldness....not just for telling him, but for opening a thread. cheesy

Baby. .I'm here already. .just spill it out angry angry undecided
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
*in brians voice* Yes yes yes yes yes yes . . . . . . I was here.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by ArabianPrince: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
@jreyez....My mother is far from the grave. She is alive, in good health and kicking. Sandijey is Cute...Get over it.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by RetardedIdiot: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
lyeisha: this guy fit open another account to write this o.
if it's real @poster, of all guys to admire you chosed deejay? adonbilivit.

lack of boyfriend sha o

grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
@ Poster

I'm sorry to say but for you to resort to this, then the guy is probably not that into you.

Trust me, if a guy likes you, he will show it.

It's ok to crush, but don't be too hopeful about this one.

That being said, PM would have been a better idea than this . . . Save u a lil pride!

Anyways, what do I know?
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by stefikal(f): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
See as d thread take dey run...(faster dan 4G)

Yet Maureen5 and deejay harry are no where to be found undecided
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by RetardedIdiot: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Appelmoik:

Them dey ban network too? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who is Sexkilz? undecided undecided angry angry
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by jreyez(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
Arabian Prince: @jreyez....My mother is far from the grave. She is alive, in good health and kicking. Sandijey is Cute...Get over it.

Oya swear for this foul nyansh say she fine grin

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by chronique(m): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
@ OP: kudos to you. I love your confidence. As a guy,even if I like a lady on nairaland,I'd never ever put it out on a thread like this. Best I'd do is send a pm;if it works,fine. If it doesn't,nobig deal. But here you are,going this far... Shows you really want it and it feels good seeing a lady drop the feminine pride,just to reach out to a guy she admires. Wish you guys the best of luck. I love this. Thumbs up to you!
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
The so called "djharry" is not even handsome, immature with a face like the teletubbies... mscheeeewww

4 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Retarded Idiot:

I smell a ban. .you've violated Nairaland 22nd Rule. . . . .DON'T DENY the Admin angry angry angry grin
grin grin grin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by veave(f): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Oww Ma Gash!!! i hate pretenders...
gurl, i like you... you sabi...

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nomski0(f): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
Retarded Idiot:

Baby. .I'm here already. .just spill it out angry angry undecided

Its not you though. tongue

This the second girl on the forum crushing on deejay. grin grin.......How sweet. cheesycheesy
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Osgee(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
slimthugchimee: K....Mtchwwwww so wein consign us why u no use p.m tell the guy mtchwww come dey disturb person mtchwwwww letter k love ni mtchwwww <b>abegi who get bb pin </b>
My bb pin don lost, na needle i dey use b4 i get follow come buy.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by physise(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
lipsrsealed
sexyseun: The so called "djharry" is not even handsome, immature with a face like the teletubbies... mscheeeewww
lipsrsealed
sexyseun: The so called "djharry" is not even handsome, immature with a face like the teletubbies... mscheeeewww
e nor concern u o.

check profile pic of sexy seun grin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by krugar07(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
jreyez:

Swear for your mama grave say she fine angry
guy ur own too much. u go soon cause dat lady to comot d pic. na network wey de hold ur ban oo
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2013
hehehhee he's not that bad nau handsome has nothing to do with attraction, maybe he's funny and witty, not all princes are charming, Walt Disney is just screwing with us

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (36) (Reply)

2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos) / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Curses His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Igbo, Gives Her Wrong Translation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.