Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On (46384 Views)

I Have A Huge Crush On Diddydiva / I Have A Huge Crush On Juliaann And Seriousbabe / Having A Huge Crush On A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by maureen5(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2013
I just want to get this out. It's about time I do. I like you. Like. A lot. I know we are just friends, but. I do. I can't help it. But I want you to do me a favor. Think. Just, think. Think about what it would be like to give me a chance. Think about what it would be like to be with me. Just for a moment, and if the idea is terrible to you, well, I hope it's not.

I've tried flirting, to maybe hint at you. But I don't think it has worked. But then sometimes I think you maybe flirt back, but it's hard to tell. I know you're a people person. You are a really nice guy. You can't help it. But sometimes you come off as a bit of a really serious minded. And it breaks my heart, because i think you don't even notice you like me.

We met on nairaland, you helped me when i had some issues with my phone. you are quite a tech guru, intelligent and smart. ever since then you always help me out whenever i have questions. i have a huge crush on you.

DANG I SAID IT.embarassed embarassed . i just hope you read this and don't hate me deejay_harry1.

44 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by mikeywise(m): 10:23am On Dec 26, 2013
Hmmmmm, @op, dont u have his fone number?

5 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by thiefnubu(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2013
u are busy writing an open letter to your crush , while I am here crushing on you... please hw do I submit my application?embarassed

62 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by IamGodzilla: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2013
K
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by MrCork: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2013
maureen5: I just want to get this out. It's about time I
do. I like you. Like. A lot. I know we are just
friends, but. I do. I can't help it. But I want
you to do me a favor. Think. Just, think. Think
about what it would be like to give me a
chance. Think about what it would be like to
be with me. Just for a moment, and if the idea
is terrible to you, well, I hope it's not.
I've tried flirting, to maybe hint at you. But I
don't think it has worked. But then sometimes
I think you maybe flirt back, but it's hard to
tell. I know you're a people person. You are a
really nice guy. You can't help it. But
sometimes you come off as a bit of a really serious minded. And
it breaks my heart, because i think you don't even notice you like me. we met on nairaland, you helped me when i had some issues with my phone. you are quite a tech guru, intelligent and smart. ever since then you always help me out whenever i have questions. i have a huge crush on you. DANG I SAID IT.embarassed embarassed . i just hope you read this and don't hate me.

..I don't hate u wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by lilmax(m): 10:32am On Dec 26, 2013
Ok i will think about it
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by lordhugo(m): 10:35am On Dec 26, 2013
You need jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by slap1(m): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2013
lordhugo: You need jesus.
Shove your preaching, man. There's nothing wrong in what she wrote.
By the way, OP, I've read it. I'll get back to you.

19 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Enegod(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2013
another kid is inlove undecided

6 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by xynerise: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2013
If you think you have courage, say his name/moniker

2 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by mrdrizzy(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2013
**blushes** how poetic!..
Why do i gave dis feeling that d person ur talking about is either joeydozzy or deejay_harry.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Preceedo(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2013
Thank God its just a crush. E be like chinco product E no dey last. I will neva date anybody that crushes on me.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by slimthugchimee(m): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2013
K....Mtchwwwww so wein consign us why u no use p.m tell the guy mtchwww come dey disturb person mtchwwwww letter k love ni mtchwwww abegi who get bb pin

2 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..I don't hate u wink
omg Corky! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2013
xynerise: If you think you have courage, say his name/moniker
yip

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by ivyy(f): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2013
xynerise: If you think you have courage, say his name/moniker

Abi Finish it up with a name so we can help you beg him tongue

3 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by sleeky007(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2013
THERE'S THIS LITTLE DEVICE CALLED A MOBILE PHONE.....................

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by kennybelle: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2013
It‘s obvious she‘s an attention seeker, y dnt u just PM him instead ov this? This one na infatuation o!

2 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Snoggy(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2013
Attention seeker undecided
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by hybridtm(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2013
Op...na attention u,,,just dey look for,...if u wan make fp.. Bring beta topic,.,for ur letter
I NOT INTERESTED!!!!! i am seriously datin someone

2 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Superstar007(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2013
@Op summit your application letter to my secretary, when I'm less busy I'll take a look at it but datx not a guaranty that ur proposal will be accepted

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by SpicyMimi(f): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2013
I love your courage op.. cheesy
please lets know when he finally comments on this thread, so we could investigate further.. wink

3 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Adaeze003(f): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2013
Over to deejay_harry1

5 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by SpicyMimi(f): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2013
Ok guys, i just figured it out...its deejay-Harry.. wink

shocked shocked no b small thing oo! Check her posts, she quotes him likee...kilode gan! Nd she backs him up alwys!

*spreads mat*

13 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by yfo: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2013
ivyy:

Abi Finish it up with a name so we can help you beg him tongue

u know try o angry...so which one of the three babes on your dp I to crush on undecided wink

@topic, #season of open letters continues

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by SpicyMimi(f): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2013
Before you crush on the dude, why not find out if he got a gf...u know...i could be his gf, nd sharing isnt my thing huni.. angry

9 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Vivly(f): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
I think I know the person you're crushing on. Too bad. He's taken.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by maureen5(m): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
SpicyMimi: I love your courage op.. cheesy
please lets know when he finally comments on this thread, so we could investigate further.. wink
thanks , i just hope i didn't do bad. embarassed sad

4 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Popowaa: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..I don't hate u wink
when u did u become a tech guru and an intelligent dudesad

44 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by SpicyMimi(f): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
maureen5: thanks , i just hope i didn't do bad. embarassed sad
Nahh...hon! wink
unless of course if he happens to be my bf angry

6 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by usermane(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Same old story. Will you girls ever get assertive and pursue your want or you 'll let the traditional society continue to dictate for you?

0P, there r a lot of things that could stop him from asking you.
He could already be with someone. He may not sense your flirting and assume you prefer someone else. He may be shy and want to take it gradual till he discover you really like him. Note, a shy guy could take a lengthy period to make figure things out and make a move. Or he just sees you as a friend. Anyway, u can never be sure, unless you ask him.

6 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by homesteady(m): 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / “I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.