Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On (46441 Views)

I Have A Huge Crush On Diddydiva / I Have A Huge Crush On Juliaann And Seriousbabe / Having A Huge Crush On A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by AbuMikey(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by RetardedIdiot: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
deejay_harry1: those wey say i fake am... lol screenshort dey as proof below, i am actually chatting with maureen now, .. i cant be that jobbless to fake a profile and post shii..

those saying im ugly, nawa oo...

those saying i will jilt maureen, nah, it doesnt work like tht...

i actually felt like posting cos of acidosis, to show him proof.... this guy has always been an online enemy of mine...

TAKING DOWN POST AND PIC IN 20SECS

WHY YOUR BATTERY COME BE 3%?? angry angry angry

OGA GO PAY UR NEPA BILLS angry angry angry angry

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
screenagerjoe: lol man, ur head dey dere. Dnt mind d guy, hes GREEN EYED. He just dey form, him no wan accept the fact.

No, he's not like Acidosis.
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
haba DJ harry1, u have been viewing this thread since, answer the babe na! @OP, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for u sister.

1 Like

Dyt:

Dude
STFU
Like seriously

1 million likessssssssss
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dyt: Make una leave ACIDOSIS
The dude is simply BITTER ni
No crush, nothin nothin
Na jealousy dey worry am

I have a crush on ur asss.Bend over gal,show me what you workin with! Shake that asss for me! shocked
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Amyjustin: Wow, wat a traffic.... Hmmm love letter
make i cum write u one nw sef
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Acidosis(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dyt: Make una leave ACIDOSIS
The dude is simply BITTER ni
No crush, nothin nothin
Na jealousy dey worry am

Hahahahaha...
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
Retarded Idiot:

YOUR FONT COLOUR IS UGLY angry angry angry

Yeah, I know. Nice moniker.

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Iaz93: Great! What about you?

You scarce these days oh
Greater cheesy
I took a break off NL.

Happy Boxing day! cheesy
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Dyt(f): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
San Miguel:

I have a crush on ur asss.Bend over gal,show me what you workin with! Shake that asss for me! shocked

Dude
Stay off me dis min
*v face*

2 Likes

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by shejane: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dee dee harry is enjoying himsef wt dis

Is nt evrday a babe open up lyk dis

E no easy
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Iaz93: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Retarded Idiot:

Breastfeeding no be beans angry
Breastfeeding?
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Retarded Idiot:

already charging now ooo... lazyness to sit by a socket while operating
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by RetardedIdiot: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: You don charge your phone? undecided

grin grin grin grin

Seun banned my network angry angry
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by sweetestguy(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
Austeenx:

Fortunately for me, I am not waiting for any girl on Nairaland for that ish. Besides, I am too young for these kinda things.
gud for u.......too young?
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by RetardedIdiot: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
Austeenx:

Yeah, I know. Nice moniker.

Who is monica? Do i look like a lady to you? angry angry angry
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Acidosis(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
lynpetra:

1 million likessssssssss

kid... you need bobo...
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by roymary: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
The Young Shall Grow. undecided
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dyt:

Dude
Stay off me dis min
*v face*

you got ping johr... dont mind that guy..

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by RetardedIdiot: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Acidosis:

kid... you need bobo...

. . .and I need brezz milk angry angry
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by anitank(f): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Acidosis: Maureen, you better forge ahead and get busy with your life...

That dude doesn't like/love you...

I noticed how you were busy defending his useless comments on one Tecno thread like that against me and some ppl.

I warned you that day, but you choose to keep parading yourself around a DJ who got no feelings for you.

I can only warn you to deactivate your account as fast as possible. Once this dude turn you down on nairaland, you're finished as far as the internet is concerned.

I guess you were f00led by the numerous e-liars on Nairaland saying a woman can woe any man.. (smh)
Most of these Nairaland liars will not regard such ladies.. and hey, Nairaland girls do not have such courage (even though they can run their lying fingers to post lies)..

I only pity you cos you've turned yourself to a scape goat..

You're a kid, I guess. Else you should have send this public crush into his mail, but ofcourse, attention pushed you into this rubbish such that you allowed the prophecies of the end time work on you...

So, how much dowry you wan come pay Deejay Harry now?
When you wan buy engagement things and ring?

smh...

You've got your attention, anyway... eat you cake!
Don't be too hard on her. Cut her some slacks jare. Even if she's a kid let her play it out.

She feels something for someone, and she let it out. I'm sure she knows how to send a pm, but she chose to let the whole world know which is kinda cute (well for her age).

And don't expect the guy to reply immediately or to even give a positive reply when he does. He mustn't feel the same way for her as she does for him, that's why it's called a crush!

Let her be biko

1 Like

Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Dyt(f): 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
Retarded Idiot:

I GOT IT tongue tongue angry angry angry

U are what ur name implies
Hisses
U had to save d pix and use
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Retarded Idiot:

Breastfeeding no be beans angry
Arindin! angry angry

You don craze finish grin grin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by RetardedIdiot: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dyt:

Dude
Stay off me dis min
*v face*

undecided undecided
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dyt:

Dude
Stay off me dis min
*v face*

Say what?? Is it my fault u have a giant assss? Back that azz up,will u. angry
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by RetardedIdiot: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dyt:

U are what ur name implies
Hisses
U had to save d pix and use

undecided undecided undecided undecided

I dont have a crush on you. .steer clear angry angry
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by lupey: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2013
aventura: lupey is online

shout out to the current miss nairaland
smiley thanks aventura. I remain loyal o!
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by Iaz93: 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Baybe: Greater cheesy
I took a break off NL.

Happy Boxing day! cheesy
cool

Happy Boxing day! cheesy

I dey wait for the day you go write your own letter grin
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by DonaldGenes(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Oh boy, see love letter? Na waooo
Who is the lucky dude sef? Hope it must be Andyblaze
Re: Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On by oluxy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
U guys should sort it outm...
And if he can't with u, am here for u.
Just locate and send mil to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply)

Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? / She’s Sleeping With Her Boyfriend’s Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.