Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,177 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century (1974 Views)

23 Things A Man Must Never Do To A Lady!!!in This 21st Century. / Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch / Ugly Boys Make Better Boyfriends In This 21st Century…see Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by realGURU(m): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
Pls i have a fiancee, she extremely beautiful [ almost looking like asian girls] but have not went to school at all . should i go with our love and overlook her educational backwardness or forget about her and look for her equivalent who is educated.
Pls ur contribution is very important to me in planning my future because i want be a professor at last.
Thank u
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by Andyblaze: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
"coup" "illitrate"

I give up!!!
angry angry
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by DKJaleel: 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2013
OP, grin shey u well so with dat post?? u found ur match and u aint happy for urself...i give up too grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by realGURU(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Sorry i mean cope not coup.
I also modify it to marry
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by Enegod(m): 2:12pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by Lexaccord(m): 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Op, because she has not 'went' to school at all I think she is your perfect match. What else can I say?
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
Guys sha!
U want to marry a sophisticated babe wen u
can't construct simple sentences.

Oga o!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
I guess you have an option to end up like our able President GEJ.
You will end up being a profssor with an illiterate wife!
Anyways, on a serioute note, ever heard of adult education?
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
ivy21: Guys sha!
U want to marry a sophisticated babe wen u
can't construct simple sentences.

Oga!
a sophisticated wife will balance the equation!
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by borntobegr8t(m): 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
realGURU: Pls i have a fiancee, she extremely beautiful [ almost looking like asian girls] but have not went to school at all . should i go with our love and overlook her educational backwardness or forget about her and look for her equivalent who is educated.
Pls ur contribution is very important to me in planning my future because i want be a professor at last.
Thank u
dude check ur write-up, u made some errors.thanks smiley
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
dude check ur write-up, u made some errors.thanks smiley
too late you have quoted him.
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by ckkris: 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
realGURU:

but have not went to school

i want be a professor

You have to start at the same primary school with her. Maybe she will help to improve your tenses, usually taught in primary 3.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by Pretyangel25(f): 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
Op u try o, so professor 2 be is d one writing ds. OMG u both are good to go
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by Andyblaze: 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
please rate my pics angry angry

Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by eluquenson(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2013
@Op,
She's extremely beautiful shey undecided have you ever heard of "brighter grammar" that book during our primary skool days was so helping, buy a copy for her & you get your copy too, it will help both of you cheesy
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Andyblaze: please rate my pics angry angry
so you're bottom g ay?
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by Snoggy(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
undecided
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by yemmit90: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
realGURU: Pls i have a fiancee, she extremely beautiful [ almost looking like asian girls] but have not went to school at all . should i go with our love and overlook her educational backwardness or forget about her and look for her equivalent who is educated.
Thank u

Though your English is bad but don't be discourage/ feel bad by what Nairalanders were saying, keep reading and writing until you're able to write perfectly well.

@your story, our contribution is not really important as you claimed. If she have everything you desire in a women, please follow your heart cos you're solely responsible for your life.

If you guys really love each other, I don't see any reason you should be asking us this kind question. As long as she's not dumbass or very stubborn to learn, I don't see anything wrong in marrying her.
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by Emeraldrita1(f): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
yemmit90:

Though your English is bad but don't be discourage/ feel bad by what Nairalanders were saying, keep reading and writing until you're able to write perfectly well.

@your story, our contribution is not really important as you claimed. If she have everything you desire in a women, please follow your heart cos you're solely responsible for your life.

If you guys really love each other, I don't see any reason you should be asking us this kind question. As long as she's not dumbass or very stubborn to learn, I don't see anything wrong in marrying her.
gbam!
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by Waspy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
Its not ur GF, its you embarassed
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by Andyblaze: 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
Vessi: so you're bottom g ay?

No, do I look like Mr.Olodo angry angry
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by 234GT(m): 4:50pm On Dec 26, 2013
One reason you should not marry her is that she is going to have a negative impact on your children. You can never compare children raised by a stark illiterate with those raised by a sound graduate. I hope someone gets my message.
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by realGURU(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
Thanks for ur comment ,
more contribution pls but MATURELY
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by ckkris: 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
yemmit90:

If she have everything you desire in a women,

Please don't aim to be a professor also, Local Govt Counsellor will do.
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by lilmax(m): 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Bros sponsor her education
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by freda506(f): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
ahem
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by jmoore(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
You can decide not to go to school and still be literate.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by kalufelix(m): 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
jmoore: You can decide not to go to school and still be literate.
sure..
yhu said my mind
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by Temismith(f): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2013
Thank u
what's d difference between U̶̲̥̅̊ aπϑ her? undecided English Professor.
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by skyscraperTM(m): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by delishpot: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
Please forget her educational" backwardness" and marry her grin
Re: Can You Marry An Illitrate Girl In This 21st Century by babyBB: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Thank u
OP u were d same person DAT brot up d topic 'she haven't went to school should I continue with our luv or forget abt her' just go to d joke forum pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Peeps: How Do You Guys Keep Long Term Relationships? / When U Are Ready For a committed relationship / Me And Beyonce... (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.