Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,128 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Valentine Or Birthday Treat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Or Birthday Treat (490 Views)

Choose: 'valentine' Or "Election" On February 14 / Leave A NL Voicenote For Your NL Valentine, Potential Valentine, or Friends / Ideas For Giving My Girlfriend A Special Birthday Treat In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Or Birthday Treat by professore(m): 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
Men have a reputation of forgetting important dates,sometimes they are not just important to us.
Ladies,which day would u find it devastating should the man in your life not ask you out,or even got too busy to put a call through to your phone,valentine's day or your birthday?

Ladies and Gentlemen,which of these days do u like to be outside for a treat and some fun?

MIND YOU a man that has built his world around his woman will not forget to treat her or at least call/sms her on these days no matter how busy.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Or Birthday Treat by SexyLadyJ: 11:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
MIND YOU a man that has built his world around his woman will not forget to treat her or at least call/sms her on these days no matter how busy.

On a seriouz note, dis got me thinking.
It's notin but d gospel truth!

Am d first 2 comment!
"Winks"

1 Like

Re: Valentine Or Birthday Treat by professore(m): 10:16am On Jan 08, 2014
SexyLadyJ: MIND YOU a man that has built his world around his woman will not forget to treat her or at least call/sms her on these days no matter how busy.

On a seriouz note, dis got me thinking.
It's notin but d gospel truth!

Am d first 2 comment!
"Winks"
Hi darling,can u dro me your bb pin so that we can chat
Re: Valentine Or Birthday Treat by SexyLadyJ: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
professore:
Hi darling,can u dro me your bb pin so that we can chat

Drop yours, i will add u.
Re: Valentine Or Birthday Treat by professore(m): 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Is okay

(1) (Reply)

Life Transition ( A Must Read) / Countdown To 2014.... Drop All Your Romance Bad Habits Here / When Her Family Nd Ur Family Are At War!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.