Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Countdown To 2014.... Drop All Your Romance Bad Habits Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Countdown To 2014.... Drop All Your Romance Bad Habits Here (490 Views)

7 Bad Habits That Can Destroy Your Relationship With Your Partner / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countdown To 2014.... Drop All Your Romance Bad Habits Here by thiefnubu(m): 8:35am On Dec 31, 2013
let me start... i hereby propose to

stop sleeping off immediately after sex,

stop not calling the girl the day after,

stop bathing immediately after sex as if the girl is an epidermic of some sort, and

ejaculating prematurely at the worst possible moment.. oya drop your own...
Re: Countdown To 2014.... Drop All Your Romance Bad Habits Here by Enegod(m): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2013
i dont have any bad habit undecided
Re: Countdown To 2014.... Drop All Your Romance Bad Habits Here by Justiyke4u: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2013
And why should i drop it here
Re: Countdown To 2014.... Drop All Your Romance Bad Habits Here by thiefnubu(m): 8:58am On Dec 31, 2013
Justiyke4u: And why should i drop it here
because acknowledgement of inadequacies is the first step towards self- purification...
Re: Countdown To 2014.... Drop All Your Romance Bad Habits Here by Justiyke4u: 9:10am On Dec 31, 2013
Tinubu:
because acknowledgement of inadequacies is the first step towards self- purification...
and what happens to confession to God?
Re: Countdown To 2014.... Drop All Your Romance Bad Habits Here by thiefnubu(m): 9:21am On Dec 31, 2013
Justiyke4u: and what happens to confession to God?
Dude, did your girlfriend cheat on you last night?... why all the grandstanding?... GO TO HELL!!!!!!!
Re: Countdown To 2014.... Drop All Your Romance Bad Habits Here by Justiyke4u: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2013
Tinubu:
Dude, did your girlfriend cheat on you last night?... why all the grandstanding?... GO TO HELL!!!!!!!
u see all u av been talking about here is sex and nothing more... Bytheway hell is not my place so why wud i go there?
Re: Countdown To 2014.... Drop All Your Romance Bad Habits Here by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2013
No more fvcking niccas girlfriends.

(1) (Reply)

Exploring Prof Wole Soyinka’s Take On Romance Chemistry / Live Update!! The New Year Celebration Eve!!. / Can You Tell Her The Password Of Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.