Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. (41575 Views)

The Man And The Cross / Cross River And Ssce Fraud: My Nysc Experience / The Head And The Tail’s Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Therock5555(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
janetDurling: Would whatsapp u @Rock5555....stil waiting for uncle Royver's update. . .

Ok am waiting...
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Ephhay(f): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Werriz roy? Darlin b fast wit ya update abeg.
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
Good evening all. Been having a busy day. Will update by midnight ATBE. Thanks for your patience.

3 Likes

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by usmanspihn(m): 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2014
Royver you be winch wey u wan upload for midnight. U better come fast and mind you a whole page was just there with comments without you updating. It must not happen again okay?
Oga roy na play oh abeg come update sharpaly
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
usmanspihn: Royver you be winch wey u wan upload for midnight. U better come fast and mind you a whole page was just there with comments without you updating. It must not happen again okay?
Oga roy na play oh abeg come update sharpaly
grin
Hey kslib, I see you! How things?
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
"A man-animal?" I queried. 'What's a man-animal?"

......................r and opened it. "I'll be lodging in the hotel this night. I think the room opposite yours is still vacant."

7 Likes

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Done! Thanks for your patience. If you read the raw version before, I suggest you read the refined version.

1 Like

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Therock5555(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2014
Bro u too much, had to stay awake to read this update, now i can sleep in peace.

Bro i think u nid to Modify this last updates, seemed kind of rush, mistakes plenty
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
[quote author=The rock5555]Bro u too much, had to stay awake to read this update, now i can sleep in peace.

Bro i think u nid to Modify this last updates, seemed kind of rush, mistakes plenty [/quote
Doing so now. Don't read it till am done angry angry
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Kslib(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
Royver: Hey kslib, I see you! How things?
Roy, I dey kampe. I just dey enjoy your tori ..

You do to a story, what CR7 does to the "round leather game"... Keep it up man!!!
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
The rock5555: Bro u too much, had to stay awake to read this update, now i can sleep in peace.

Bro i think u nid to Modify this last updates, seemed kind of rush, mistakes plenty
Done grin had to paste the unedited copy in my phone to refine it, my laptop is still giving problems. Oya read am again. tongue
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
Kslib:
Roy, I dey kampe. I just dey enjoy your tori ..

You do to a story, what CR7 does to the "round leather game"... Keep it up man!!!
Thanks sah!
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
The SoothSayer: Hello boss, this is a nice piece. Well done.
Thanks soothsayer.
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2014
plainmirror: Royver the 'I see things others don't' crooner is at it again.
Happy new year sire
Happy new year plain mirror.
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
princesa: Waiting to exhale...
Exhaled smiley

cool
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
spicyuzo: Wow....

This is the reason why i always have a fulfilled day
More dosage pleasssss

.keep up the good work

Wow wow wow, really? Thanks so much for ur comment. Am glad I add something to make ur day fulfilling. Will do my best to continue.
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2014
mbapelvis: Mr. Roy! You are rolling again. Greetings from Dschang, Cameroon. May the Lord be with you.
Thanks mbapelvis
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by adegwurulez(m): 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
barackodam:

oga ade, enuf of ur spamming o, ds place no b junkyard
angry
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
The rock5555:

Oh my babe where have u been all this while?

Ehen @Royver am contented with this one. Oya fire dey go
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 12:38am On Jan 07, 2014
Two things happened that night...

She met him in his dreams...the seductress. She smiled as she spun her web of seductive suggestions around him, they shone like red silver wires and wrapped around his supine form as they sought to make him prisoner. She smiled to herself. She said she would not seduce him, but this was not him, at least not technically. She had spied the raw form of energy deep within his soul as he uttered words of unbridled bravery and she had marvelled. Perhaps she could steal this one away for a moment, she thought, as she wrapped the last line of red silver thread around him. This young boy within a man, so innocent looking in his deep slumber. She raised a fisted hand triumphantly as her red silver rope began to drag away her prize...

Chukwudi the stronger felt the wire wrapped around him. He let it continue because it was ticklish. He had no interest in seeing who was trying to disturb him, not yet. But now, now that it actually had the audacity to drag him away like a fly caught in a spider's web, he reacted. He broke free of his red silver bonds as if they were indeed made of cobwebs and stood up, his curly black hair burning brightly and ready for war. She shrieked and threw a fireball at him and he caught it, laughing. As she watched in amazement, he ignited the ball further with some fire of his own and threw it back. She screamed and jumped out of its way but not after some of the flames burnt her hand. He laughed again and pointed at her.

"Keep your fins to yourself woman, or I will have your lower half for dinner!"

She backed off slowly and was soon lost in the foggy plains of this dreamworld. Chukwudi the stronger laughed again, lay down on his side, closed his eyes and went back to bed.

7 Likes

Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by barackodam: 5:42am On Jan 07, 2014
[size=15pt]YA SALAM!!![/size]
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by barackodam: 5:54am On Jan 07, 2014
Really learning a lot from this ur series(woulda said a billion, buh aint a fan of exaggeration). Thumbs up man
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 07, 2014
Roy, trust me.. U rock! wink
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 7:02am On Jan 07, 2014
barackodam: Really learning a lot from this ur series(woulda said a billion, buh aint a fan of exaggeration). Thumbs up man

Thanks! Even of its only one thing u learn then it means my writing has been worthwhile.
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by Royver(m): 7:03am On Jan 07, 2014
mZ sleeq: Roy, trust me.. U rock! wink
Merci.
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by janetDurling(f): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2014
Serzly........he Rocks
mZ sleeq: Roy, trust me.. U rock! wink
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by 360prince(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2014
Good morning every member following and to those viewing this particular story topic...
*clear throat*..
Wow wow wow.. My big boss i've attached to your story ever since i started readin and i would use this moment for giving a hand shake, appreciatin your efforts on work well done.

3 words for your gud
wonderful piece of work..

Y ===> You

A ===> Are

G ===> Great...grin

Happy new year boss.
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by 360prince(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2014
janetDurling: Serzly........he Rocks
junet...sad mak i swear for you?. Chai.. I never knew you could be this wicked and pls dont request why.

Am waiting for your comments.. And explaintionssmiley

happy... ... .....
"but the *new year* de inside my pocket. When you explain urself then i will add the "new year".smiley to complete it for you.
Re: The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. by 360prince(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2014
janetDurling: Serzly........he Rocks
junetdurling i hope you still remember this name "360prince"?...sad.

mak i swear for you?. I never acknowledge you could be this wicked, pls dare not request why.

Am waiting for your comments.. And explaintionssmiley

happy... ... .....
"but the *new year* de inside my pocket. When you explain urself then i will add the "new year".smiley to complete it for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story / Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. / Short Story Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.