Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,452 members, 7,826,736 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her??? (3688 Views)

She Complained Bitterly That I Don't Call Her Anymore. Imagine The Nonsense. / I Still Love Her But I Dnt Trust Her Anymore / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her??? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2013
Dear House, please I am in a dilemma, I need advise because I do not want to hurt somebody.

Last week while I was coming home from work, this girl sat beside me in Lagbus, when the bus moved I initiated a conversation, before long we'd exchanged contacts with me promising to pay her a visit the coming week.

We continued the convo on BBM and pretty soon we became cool friends, I suggested we take the friendship to the next level she was ecstatic.

This lady visited me yesterday, physically she is hot, nothing wrong with her, but strangely I have lost all the initial zest I had for her, I don't know how to break this to her. I promised to call her but even till this minute I haven't had the courage to pick or return her calls.
Re: I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her??? by iamSi(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
You started this bro ... You just gotta end this bro ... God be with you bro ...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her??? by ukukaegbu(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
Your story is not complete. How you go about it will to a large extent depend on whether you have "done it "with her.
Re: I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her??? by silibaba: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
sure bro
Re: I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her??? by Chubhie: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ladies abeg make una use this as an example to make the chasing a bit difficult for guys. Guys derive more joy in the chasing and the wooing with all the attendant emotions involved in the chase. Now why deny a brother such adventure

Bro you got the game on a platter of gold hence the sudden lost of interest. You acclaimed that the babe hot too.

You have a good heart for being honest with your true feelings as it stands. You may elect to pull the plug slowly since you havnt eaten the forbidden fruit. You would have been an hypocrite if you had eaten the forbidden fruit then lost interest.
Re: I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her??? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2013
I haven't "DONE" it with her, the most physical i have gotten with her is her holding onto me while we walked. I will not "do" it with her!
Re: I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her??? by chymystique(f): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
Chubhie: Ladies abeg make una use this as an example to make the chasing a bit difficult for guys. Guys derive more joy in the chasing and the wooing with all the attendant emotions involved in the chase. Now why deny a brother such adventure

Bro you got the game on a platter of gold hence the sudden lost of interest. You acclaimed that the babe hot too.

You have a good heart for being honest with your true feelings as it stands. You may elect to pull the plug slowly since you havnt eaten the forbidden fruit. You would have been an hypocrite if you had eaten the forbidden fruit then lost interest.

I dnt fink so.. So ai shld b forming hard to Get esp if I rily like the dude .. Ai dnt do dt Shit.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her??? by bigfree: 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2013
okay, you chop ladyfish, e come hang you for throat. If you wan to remove am there are two things involve: you drink plenty water or you swallow big eba use push am comot.
Interpretation: you continue 2 see the lady until e tire una two or you find one big girlfriend use pursue the girl
i hope i was of help
Re: I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her??? by dnacrystal: 5:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
You don't want to hurt her or I would have suggested you just tell her the truth politely. But you should know something about her personality that should help you with how to tell her. Like for me, I would get the hint if you ignore me.
Re: I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her??? by psalm68(m): 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
bigfree: okay, you chop ladyfish, e come hang you for throat. If you wan to remove am there are two things involve: you drink plenty water or you swallow big eba use push am comot.
Interpretation: you continue 2 see the lady until e tire una two or you find one big girlfriend use pursue the girl
i hope i was of help
wink
Re: I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her??? by psalm68(m): 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
i dont know u if u guys have tasted the forbiden fruit down below,if u guys are yet then it makes it very simple.pick her call and tell her u r sorry that u will not be able to continue with the relationship for reason best know to u.
Re: I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her??? by ivyy(f): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ravenwolf: I haven't "DONE" it with her, the most physical i have gotten with her is her holding onto me while we walked. I will not "do" it with her!

Is it that bad undecided

The truth is shez not appealing to you in some way. Maybe shez shallow or could be just something else. Either way, you aren't telling us the whole truth.
Since you aren't interested, ignore and move on. You don't have to like every hot chick that comes your way angry

1 Like

Re: I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her??? by OmniSparrow: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
Nonsense. u na dbanj abi? oya go read ur book.
Re: I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her??? by Chubhie: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
chymystique:

I dnt fink so.. So ai shld b forming hard to Get esp if I rily like the dude .. Ai dnt do dt Shit.
Pay attention lady. I. Said A BIT difficult. A bit means a small portion.. You may also elect to easily yield to any guy. Your body your call.
Re: I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her??? by Elcapo(m): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her??? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
Call her and tell her to f.uck off. cool
Re: I Don't Like Her Anymore, How Do I Tell Her??? by chymystique(f): 6:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
Chubhie: Pay attention lady. I. Said A BIT difficult. A bit means a small portion.. You may also elect to easily yield to any guy. Your body your call.

Am nt talkin of havin intimate intercourse wif him.. I meant generally if a guy ask me out and I rily feel somfyn for him, am not gonna form. cool

(1) (Reply)

Guys Beware!!!! / Some Girls Be Like {photos} / Guys Please Stop This Irritating Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.