Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? (3639 Views)

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by iphanyiuma(m): 11:39pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hello every one
There is this belief that it is better to have sex with a woman you wanna marry just to know if she is fruitful.
This trend is very popular especially among the easterner's, if you think bout it properly it has some certain advantages cos nobody wants to take chances when it comes to the affairs of marriage and child birth..but there again is it the best thing to do. Just wanna hear from your own perspectives please no childish comments...thanks cool
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by ifex370(m): 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
No, Christian's shouldn't compromise standards

A sin remains a sin, no matter the circumstance

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by valmunich(m): 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
ifex370:

Please, I missed the part where he stated that he's a Christian.

Can you show me?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by valmunich(m): 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
Do you test your shoe to ascertain if it's your size before you buy it?....... Answer that question yourself.

Religious standards won't help you when you later find out that you are not _sexually compatible with your partner.

Let's be wise please!

4 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by pasqal09: 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
Supposing ur sister has a hundred suitors, would you allow them to test her before they marry her?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by Acekidc4(m): 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
She be Soup ni wey be say u dey Taste her!!grin
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by ifex370(m): 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
valmunich:

okay, you want him to confirm it....

I don't think any other religion is against premarital sex...

so knock yourself out wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by valmunich(m): 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
ifex370:

okay, you want him to confirm it....

I don't think any other religion is against premarital sex...

so knock yourself out wink
LOL... Really nigga?

Do you think via your anus or what?

So of all religion on earth, Christianity alone goes against premarital sex?

How dumb!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by ifex370(m): 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
valmunich:

LOL... Really nigga?

Do you think via your anus or what?

So of all religion on earth, Christianity alone goes against premarital sex?

How dumb!

whatever
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by ronald4lif(m): 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
Yes, it is advisable. But not tasting to know if she's fruitful like you put it, but rather to know if you both are sexually compatible.

I beg religious propagandist to skip this comment
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:00am On Mar 23, 2015
I tink de OP isn't really talking abt sexual compatibility or premarital sex, its sometin deeper,- asking a woman to have a baby b4 marriage to ascertain if she's fruitful or not, right @ OP.
If u are seeking for opinions,here's mine: I tink its uncalled for, u wanna spend de rest of ya life with a woman? Go ahead n marry her. Asking her to give birth b4 marriage is reversing the logical way of doing tins.
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by iphanyiuma(m): 12:07am On Mar 23, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
I tink de OP isn't really talking abt sexual compatibility or premarital sex, its sometin deeper,- asking a woman to have a baby b4 marriage to ascertain if she's fruitful or not, right @ OP.
If u are seeking for opinions,here's mine: I tink its uncalled for, u wanna spend de rest of ya life with a woman? Go ahead n marry her. Asking her to give birth b4 marriage is reversing the logical way of doing tins.
as a matter of fact the reverse is the case...let's quit the religious sentiments and get real...
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by valmunich(m): 12:08am On Mar 23, 2015
ifex370:

whatever
Good. Next time before you write something, just turn and make sure your anus is not doing the thinking
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 23, 2015
Test if she's fruitful? Like getting her pregnant before marriage? It may sound smart but it's not advisable.
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by iphanyiuma(m): 12:12am On Mar 23, 2015
Many of us are hiding under the cloak of religion...its not suppose to be so...the face is and still remains that it has helped some people...ok y do you undergo blood test before you get married too see if you two are compatible...please let's make do with religious sentiments and get real. We are Africans cool
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by jmoore(m): 12:14am On Mar 23, 2015
My advice to myself, my siblings and unborn kids remains "no premarital sex".

If you want to know how fruitful both of you are, go to the hospital for a comprehensive fertility test.

"How can you buy a car without testing?" The problem with this kind of statement is that a car is an object while you are not an object, unless you want to degrade and portray yourself as a sex object.
FYI, there are many objects out there that you don't test before buying.

BTW, Christianity shaped my life. So, I can't put down Christian principles when it comes to matters like this.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by Sugarpeaches(f): 12:15am On Mar 23, 2015
iphanyiuma:
as a matter of fact the reverse is the case...let's quit the religious sentiments and get real...

Ok,but I didn't say anything related to religion here ,I talked abt logical way of doing tins, u know following tins in order..key word there is logics.
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by justmag(m): 12:17am On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:
Do you test your shoe to ascertain if it's your size before you buy it?....... Answer that question yourself.

Religious standards won't help you when you later find out that you are not _sexually compatible with your partner.

Let's be wise please!

This girl here is wifey material on this level. grin
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 23, 2015
ifex370:
don't be blinded by religion,sometimes you just have to think without bringing religious stuff into what you are thinking
pasqal09:
Supposing ur sister has a hundred suitors, would you allow them to test her before they marry her?
learn to pass your message without sounding rude,even if this is a faceless forum learn to respect your fellow NL members...

As for me I will test her....

*Team_Baby_Mama's

*Berry*
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by justmag(m): 12:21am On Mar 23, 2015
I am Christian. I will say this. There is no way I am marrying a woman without sleeping with her. Even if we do it once or twice just so I know what I am dealing with. I just have to know. If she is not down with that then I will respect that but we have to go our separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by swaggzo(m): 12:23am On Mar 23, 2015
biitch what are you tasting? na soup? when will all y'all guys learn to respect these ladies like you would your sisters and mothers?
The terms we sometimes associate them with are usually stupiid and quite not really civil. undecided
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by icekream(m): 12:26am On Mar 23, 2015
I don't think it's good tho. But in Nigeria, it's good
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by menix(m): 12:37am On Mar 23, 2015
OP, if u refering to ascertaining her being fruitful(preg) datz wrong buh if its sex compatibility derz nofin wrong.
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by OohMpa: 12:53am On Mar 23, 2015
Please and please leave these hypocletus and listen to me....angry

Palpate those bwests in four quadrants, check for bwest discharge....angry
Make sure those bwests when lifted up take more than a second to drop, check if the nippllles are everted, standing or obeying glavity angry
Now go to coochie, splead them apart and do exam, angry If 2 fingers enter, it's okay, if 3 enter, it's okay. If 4 enter, no be pünny again angry
Check for pünny discharge, check for smell. Splay perf, check after 20 mins. If e smell same, good. If e change smell, no be pünny again angry
Check nyash for stletch marks, dimples and hole diameter. She must be able to scleam while shyting and not drop it like tap water angry
Now check for BJ skills. She must go back and forth and/or lick tip well sotey your eye go do like 5 O'clock angry
Enter am for final anarysis. If you lerease akamu while opened mouth, you're safe. If you no open mouth, there's only one thing involved.......HO!!!! angry

Do all these for final analysis and successful mallage....angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by jamex93(m): 12:58am On Mar 23, 2015
lolx....taste??..... na soup she be??..... a beg with waiting u go taste dem na spoon or with hand......funny
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by passionate88: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
YES O... IT IS VERY NECESSARY
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by pretydiva(f): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
May God deliver dis generation. Wat part of premarital sex is a sin we don't seems 2 understand?
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by iphanyiuma(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
pasqal09:
use your brain!! Read before you comment...if she has a hundred suitors and gets pregnant for the first one then they will get married...and tHe rest 99 becomes history cos she's now taken!!! Yo heard!!!
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
OohMpa:
Please and please leave these hypocletus and listen to me....angry

Palpate those bwests in four quadrants, check for bwest discharge....angry
Make sure those bwests when lifted up take more than a second to drop, check if the nippllles are everted, standing or obeying glavity angry
Now go to coochie, splead them apart and do exam, angry If 2 fingers enter, it's okay, if 3 enter, it's okay. If 4 enter, no be pünny again angry
Check for pünny discharge, check for smell. Splay perf, check after 20 mins. If e smell same, good. If e change smell, no be pünny again angry
Check nyash for stletch marks, dimples and hole diameter. She must be able to scleam while shyting and not drop it like tap water angry
Now check for BJ skills. She must go back and forth and/or lick tip well sotey your eye go do like 5 O'clock angry
Enter am for final anarysis. If you lerease akamu while opened mouth, you're safe. If you no open mouth, there's only one thing involved.......HO!!!! angry

Do all these for final analysis and successful mallage....angry

I don die
This is damn funny grin
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
No,it's not okay
it's very wrong morally/
Re: Is It Ok To Taste A Lady Before You Marry Her? by naijaboiy: 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
i wonder how i'll get married to someone I know nothing of her sexuality.

Fhuuck morality and religious sentiments.

I'm gonna have sex with my fiancè.

I've attended a wedding in a catholic church where the priest wedded a couple whom the wife to be was heavily pregnant.

Things are changing. If you choose to remain oblivious and turn a blind eye to checking the necessary sexual compatibility between you and your partner then whatever happens in marriage,,take it like that.

undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Naughty Game For Long Distance Relationships / The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell / MUST READ! Lamentations Of Lagos Prostitutes, Read How Much They Now Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.