Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU (4348 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate: Effective Change Nigeria Truly Needs. Winner: LASU / LASU Vs IBADAN POLY : Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: IBADAN POLY / UNILORIN--FUNAAB: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: FUNAAB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by IamDejman(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ajibam:

judges should take note of this too..

our questions must be answered before any result is posted!!!!

availability is a crucial thing in debate.. you shouldn't have start when you know you would be busy at the end...

WE CAN'T ACCEPT THIS JUDGES
you should at least have human feelings. Sorry to say this, but you are too bias and your clear sign of favoritism is bad. My co-debater has both phone and network problem and this debate clashed with my church program. The fault is with the coordinators who shifted the time to 5pm
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by smithsammy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
in my essay, i outlined the issue of japan loosing out their continent economy power to china simply because they failed to realize the needs for the incorporation of creativity schemes into their education system.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ajibam:

we suppose to start the audience part by 7pm...
we started by 7:24....

the time hasn't elapsed...

please kindly reply all our questions....
reply all our questions @Dejman.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Ajibam: 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
IamDejman: you should at least have human feelings. Sorry to say this, but you are too bias and your clear sign of favoritism is bad. My co-debater has both phone and network problem and this debate clashed with my church program. The fault is with the coordinators who shifted the time to 5pm

is your own definition of favoritism is letting my school lose??
i hear you sir... let the judge come before i talk again...
peace. bro
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
IamDejman: you should at least have human feelings. Sorry to say this, but you are too bias and your clear sign of favoritism is bad. My co-debater has both phone and network problem and this debate clashed with my church program. The fault is with the coordinators who shifted the time to 5pm
In our previous debate, my phone fell into a pool water but the debate continued and ended at the right time
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by smithsammy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ajibam: now, going to the higher institution..
the student will decide to build on his creativity by choosing a course that will groom him up. if he chooses otherwise, who is to blame for the death of his creativity... he is the murderer..
so, you can't blame it on education... education can't kill your creativity, your decision and determination only have the right to kill it..

EDUCATION IS NOT A KILLER BUT A PROMOTER..
As Sir ken Robinson also asserted at the TEDTALK SHOW in 2006, he noted that:
"Kids will take a chance. If they don't know, they'll have a go. They're not frightened of being wrong ... What we do know is that if you're not prepared to be wrong, you will never come up with anything original. By the time they get to be adults, most kids have lost that capacity ... And we run companies like this ... [And now we're running education systems where mistakes are the worst thing you can make]. And the result is we're educating people out of their creative capacity. Human communities depend upon the diversity of talent, not a singular conception of ability."
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Ajibam: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
smithsammy: in my essay, i outlined the issue of japan loosing out their continent economy power to china simply because they failed to realize the needs for the incorporation of creativity schemes into their education system.

judges, this is a fake writeup...

Japan has the most tailored education blended with creativity..
they shoove it into their education system for the building of their creativity...
it is called
shuHari Japanese learning system..

http://www.makigami.info/cms/japanese-learning-system-japan-36

judges, take note
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by IamDejman(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ajibam:

peace. bro
if u want an answer to that question then, Yes!....I tried my best replying all questions even though prayers were going on in the church(imagine how hard that is). I didn't give excuse not until you choked me into spilling out my conditions. Forgive me though, if I've offended u Sir!
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by smithsammy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ajibam:

peace. bro
I see nepotism in most the audience questions. You guys failed to realize that this is just a debate.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by IamDejman(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ajibam:

they shoove it into their education system for the building of their creativity...
it is called

judges, take note
I don't know if the write up is real or otherwise but it's a worldwide known fact that Japan has lost the economy power to China
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by smithsammy(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ajibam:

it is called

judges, take note
could you pls tell to the house the leading country in asia in terms of GDP?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by smithsammy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Am waiting for your answer @AjIBAM
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by snoopy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Omo guys dey para for hia o...ehn...boyz no wan hear say debate don finish, na fight to the last! grin
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Ajibam: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
smithsammy: could you pls tell to the house the leading country in asia in terms of GDP?

china??
most creativity is builded to satisfy self and not nation....

you can't say that since mark Zuckerberg came from Nigeria,, Nigeria will have the highest GDP.....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Ajibam: 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
i always watch programs that show creativity in people..

90% of them created their private shop and get their profit,, even some don't pay tax..

they named their company private limited not public.. will that raise the GDP? of that country?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by IamDejman(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ajibam:

china??

you can't say that since mark Zuckerberg came from Nigeria,, Nigeria will have the highest GDP.....
don't be confused, creativity is not to satisfy oneself only but the society and your nation. It is also pertinent to note that the encouragement of the creativity by the Chinese government made them one of the best economical....how many nigerians can build a mobile phone at tender age not to talk of adults.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by IamDejman(m): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ajibam: i always watch programs that show creativity in people..

90% of them created their private shop and get their profit,, even some don't pay tax..

they named their company private limited not public.. will that raise the GDP? of that country?
yes, it will....do u even understand the term GDP?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by smithsammy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ajibam:

china??

I am disappointed by this answers of yours. Simple question needs lay answer. Once again, could you tell to the house who is taking the lead in terms of GDP growth in Asia?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by IamDejman(m): 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
GDP = private consumption + gross investment + government spending + (exports − imports)....source:Wikipedia
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by IamDejman(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
If dangote exports lot of cement than import, then Nigeria GDP is increasing.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by smithsammy(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
IamDejman: yes, it will....do u even understand the term GDP?
I don't think he understands the term GDP.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Ajibam: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
smithsammy: I don't think he understands the term GDP.

Y = C + I + E + G where Y = GDP
C = Consumer Spending
I = Investment made by industry
E = Excess of Exports over Imports
G = Government Spending

productivity is the main term to increase a GDP.. Productivity has grown in the long run in almost all countries in the world. In rich countries, GDP soared mainly through productivity increase. Countries with a low productivity increase are among the poorest of the planet.Wide productivity differentials in the world are the main explanation of dispersion of per-capita income.

An opposite way to raise productivity is creativity. A creative person can generate high value products in short time - an extremely high productivity largely irreproducible by machine. This is not only the case of people like Picasso (who stated "I don't seek, I find"wink, whose production has a skyrocketed value, but more in general of a society where everybody is well educated and trained in what's his and her inclinations and talents can lead to excellent and intriguing results...

you just entered my field,, agricultural economics...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
smithsammy: I am disappointed by this answers of yours. Simple question needs lay answer. Once again, could you tell to the house who is taking the lead in terms of GDP growth in Asia?
qatar is leading in Asia and the world
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by smithsammy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
AJIBAM pls, urs answers are needed.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by smithsammy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
Damex333: qatar is leading in Asia and the world
could you pls give before the house the list of imported goods from Qartar in Nigeria? We have variety of goods from china which is apparent to even a 2yrs old child.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by IamDejman(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Good night everybody
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by smithsammy(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
Damex333: qatar is leading in Asia and the world
I also need you to provide a salient and verifyable fact to back your assertion.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Ajibam: 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
smithsammy: AJIBAM pls, urs answers are needed.
IamDejman: don't be confused, creativity is not to satisfy oneself only but the society and your nation. It is also pertinent to note that the encouragement of the creativity by the Chinese government made them one of the best economical....how many nigerians can build a mobile phone at tender age not to talk of adults.

i will answer you when you answer all of our questions you left behind.... wink

smithsammy: AJIBAM pls, urs answers are needed.

where sir cool
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Ajibam: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
stop derailing the debate smith...

your partner left tons of questions unanswered and you come here talking about gdp...please kindly hop back to the debate topic....

don't try and deflate to GDP...

represent your school well by answering the questions your partner left or are you in the church too?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Ajibam: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
smithsammy: I am disappointed by this answers of yours. Simple question needs lay answer. Once again, could you tell to the house who is taking the lead in terms of GDP growth in Asia?

i am highly disappointed in you for dodging the questions ignored by your partner and raise an off topic discussion...
and this will be my last post on it(GDP)

as our representative said, Qatar are leading ..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Asian_countries_by_GDP_per_capita

thanks
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by Xoxyl(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
Why are you in lasu? If education kills creativity, I think you should have stayed at home thinking your mind; lastly, remember thinking comes from what you learn or things you see around you.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate: Winner::LASU by smithsammy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ajibam:

i am highly disappointed in you for dodging the questions ignored by your partner and raise an off topic discussion...
and this will be my last post on it(GDP)

as our representative said, Qatar are leading ..

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Asian_countries_by_GDP_per_capita

thanks
all your questions has duely been answered by my partner. I went through all the post when I came back and I find none unanswered. Thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You’re The Only Undergraduate In Your Village (photo) / Difference Between Departmental Cut Off Mark And School's Cut Off Mark / 10 Surprising Facts About Coca-cola You Might Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.