Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics (44255 Views)

The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Expanded Terminal Opens At Murtala Muhammad Airport Lagos(photos) / The Shame Called Murtala Muhammed International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2013
Truckpusher: What makes you feel you attended a better school or you had a better education than anyone you come across here ? cheesy
And what's your qualification ? undecided
You sound like a frustrated school dropout hanging on the mercies of weak immigration laws and oversights

Just pray you don't end up in jail bro! like your elder brother grin

Meanwhile, tread softly though you worth almost nothing cool

You are a person!

From the way you reason, I am positive you are a product of a failed education system.

Your moronic conjectures instead of finding logical arguments betrays your background and your teachers. grin

Mondisweets: i like irritating him

You think you can irritate me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are a person. Stop smoking shyt!
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sagamite:

see why I told you that he is a sagamu yamhead grin

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Truckpusher(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

From the way you reason, I am positive you are a product of a failed education system.

Your moronic conjectures instead of finding logical arguments betrays your background and your teachers. grin

Look at this druggy that is suffering from acute schizophrenia that runs in his entire family trying to sound reasonable and talking about background. I guess you're from a background where your Dad and Mom yells 'person' all day long ? undecided

Go take your med or better still check into a rehab my friend. grin

What's all that too many smileys doing out there?......I can tell you that it is a sign of serious mental illness ,you better go get your self checked for psychosis before it gets out of hand and finally .....stop smoking crack grin

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: see why I told you that he is a sagamu yamhead grin
What is yamhead?
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by deb(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
revolt: okay so that expansion was done after Stella's calumny campaign? That's must have been the fastest construction in the history of mankind. there's nothing you oppositions don't cook iup.

it shouldn't hurt you when you see Nigeria progress naaa youd rather wish she didn't do anything so you can have what to vituperate about.

And who says the expansion was done only after Stella crises? The airport had since been rotting and yes we made plenty noise about it b4 your proactive GEJ govt swang to "work". I will wait another two years to see the state of the airport b4 I mae further comments. Youguys just don't get it you know? This is the same country GEJ govt gave us light on a consistent basis for two months and you all are singing his praises to heaven as though the messiah that has come to redeem our nation from the "shackles" of darkness, halleluyah! I just siddon dey look all of una fooolish idiiots making noise and singing praises. It is still the same year and the state of electricity seem the worst that it has ever been as we speak now.

I have a habit of looking at people's head whenever I drive through the street of Nigeria; Its as though I shd be destroying the gutter brains that majority and even the so called learned ones carry. I had to spit a again at the most backward assemblage of brains constituted in a singular nation. To make it worst we think we are actually smart?! But in a really smart nation the people will be united in one voice irrespective of tribe or background to condemn the few group of politicians who have sworn to milk the nation dry. Enough would have been really Enough and the people will not be here rooting for one mediocre who pulls occasional stunt in the midst of his many mediocrity.

A big orientation is needed for our nation. The cobwebs covering our faces are too many; ehnicity tthe biggest one. And that is why someone who benefits nothing really will clamour to maintain the status quo that has left the economy and its direct impact on the people helpless for ages to be maintained. I refuse to join the foolishness. I will rather allow myself to see the worst of APC at the Federal level in 2015, because they are all corrupt anyway, so I could compare to the forever suffering we've had with PDP from inception then we can know the next line of action in 2019. Please don't come and tell me that they are all the same. They are never the same at Federal level until we see them perform at that same level. Fashola's transformation feat in Lagos is a pointer to the fact that conclusions cannot just be made like that.

It is evident enough to know that PDP has no clear vision and a man who does not know where he is going will only lead you to no where. (for haters info: I also hate Tinubu)

Anyway, I pray my people will heed the voice of the great Fela and stop being Zombies. Ethnicity will only kill your personal life and that of ur children. Shine your eyes and wake up from your stupidity and call every spade a spade! Shakes my head in pity for naija.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by moonraker(m): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

How did I miss this thread. Sagadi baba is in the building Mr person cheesy
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
deb:

And who says the expansion was done only after Stella crises? The airport had since been rotting and yes we made plenty noise about it b4 your proactive GEJ govt swang to "work". I will wait another two years to see the state of the airport b4 I mae further comments. Youguys just don't get it you know? This is the same country GEJ govt gave us light on a consistent basis for two months and you all are singing his praises to heaven as though the messiah that has come to redeem our nation from the "shackles" of darkness, halleluyah! I just siddon dey look all of una fooolish idiiots making noise and singing praises. It is still the same year and the state of electricity seem the worst that it has ever been as we speak now.

I have a habit of looking at people's head whenever I drive through the street of Nigeria; Its as though I shd be destroying the gutter brains that majority and even the so called learned ones carry. I had to spit a again at the most backward assemblage of brains constituted in a singular nation. To make it worst we think we are actually smart?! But in a really smart nation the people will be united in one voice irrespective of tribe or background to condemn the few group of politicians who have sworn to milk the nation dry. Enough would have been really Enough and the people will not be here rooting for one mediocre who pulls occasional stunt in the midst of his many mediocrity.

A big orientation is needed for our nation. The cobwebs covering our faces are too many; ehnicity tthe biggest one. And that is why someone who benefits nothing really will clamour to maintain the status quo that has left the economy and its direct impact on the people helpless for ages to be maintained. I refuse to join the foolishness. I will rather allow myself to see the worst of APC at the Federal level in 2015, because they are all corrupt anyway, so I could compare to the forever suffering we've had with PDP from inception then we can know the next line of action in 2019. Please don't come and tell me that they are all the same. They are never the same at Federal level until we see them perform at that same level. Fashola's transformation feat in Lagos is a pointer to the fact that conclusions cannot just be made like that.

It is evident enough to know that PDP has no clear vision and a man who does not know where he is going will only lead you to no where. (for haters info: I also hate Tinubu)

Anyway, I pray my people will heed the voice of the great Fela and stop being Zombies. Ethnicity will only kill your personal life and that of ur children. Shine your eyes and wake up from your stupidity to call a spade a spade! Shakes my head in pity for naija.
10zillion likes
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by deb(m): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
nathandrake:

shut the crap, was GEJ a yoruba man when pple march out to protest in 2010? Was he an aboki when pple roll out to vote him as our leader? Where he came from didn't matter to pple then. As far as I'm concern GEJ is his own worst enemy, his bin criticize for poor performance and not because is from Nigeria.

This is one of the few correct brains thinking right in Nigeria. Tell the the unrepentant tribalist
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by omanzo02: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a fucktardd, aint ya?

U will make a good rehab proof project. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: see why I told you that he is a sagamu yamhead grin

You are a person!

I told you right from the start that the guys at your level of cretinous black men.

Hoodrat continue chasing truckpusher. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Truckpusher: Look at this druggy that is suffering from acute schizophrenia that runs in his entire family trying to sound reasonable and talking about background. I guess you're from a background where your Dad and Mom yells 'person' all day long ? undecided

Go take your med or better still check into a rehab my friend. grin

What's all that too many smileys doing out there?......I can tell you that it is a sign of serious mental illness ,you better go get your self checked for psychosis before it gets out of hand and finally .....stop smoking crack grin

person, can you ever make sense? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is this moronic conjectures all you learnt in the failed education system? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

omanzo02:

U will make a good rehab proof project. grin grin grin

Cretin, you will be my next suya.

You know I like intellectually bullying fucktards like you? grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Aureliuz: The airport is an essential part of a country’s prestige and perception. Any country with a badly managed airport as ours is likely to be as badly managed as our country. If a country cannot manage its main airport, how can it manage anything else? Travel through this airport and you will feel as though someone was increasing the heat as you will be getting boiled. How much does it cost to make the air-conditioning systems work? What does it cost to make the airport clean enough? Why should we have people in queues for hours just to go through immigration and security checks? Why have more metal detectors if passengers are made to use just one or two on most occasions? Why is Nigeria the only country where, to travel, you must have your box opened and ransacked by security men? What is the essence of running these same bags through electronic security? Why in the world can’t we get even the simplest of things right? You will not find a Nigerian who has been outside of this country who is not ashamed of our airports. Of course, this does not include Nigerians who call things that do not exist as though they do; Nigerians who look at the poverty and gross unemployment and proclaim our lives are being transformed. You will not find a Nigerian who has the ability to face the truth who’d not admit shame at looking at our major airports.

Shut up and get lost. When last did YOU visit ANY of our airports to see their current state before criticizing? When did you stay in a queue ''for hours'', you born liar? By the way I've stood on a queue at JFK for over two and half hours once, and we just dealt with it. At Heathrow, we always see some passengers pulled aside and their bags checked physically, not just in Nigeria. Are you aware of the remodelling work done on 22 airports over the last two years in Nigeria? What credit have you given to those who upgraded those airports to what they are currently? Even on this thread what acknowledgement or credit have you given for the remodelling/expansion of MMA? Lazy, negative-minded, know-nothing wastrel only good to criticize blindly, as if you've done anything more useful than pick your nose in your lifetime. Next time you travel abroad, REMAIN THERE. You are not needed.

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Shut up and get lost. When last did YOU visit ANY of our airports to see their current state before criticizing? When did you stay in a queue ''for hours'', you born liar? By the way I've stood on a queue at JFK for over two and half hours once, and we just dealt with it. At Heathrow, we always see some passengers pulled aside and their bags checked physically, not just in Nigeria. Are you aware of the remodelling work done on 22 airports over the last two years in Nigeria? What credit have you given to those who upgraded those airports to what they are currently? Even on this thread what acknowledgement or credit have you given for the remodelling/expansion of MMA? Lazy, negative-minded, know-nothing wastrel only good to criticize blindly, as if you've done anything more useful than pick your nose in your lifetime. Next time you travel abroad, REMAIN THERE. You are not needed.

Are you out of ur freaking mind? Stupid foool. I was there on the 24th of dec. One of the most tragic aspects of Nigeria’s aborted promise is that Fooools like you have now imbibed a terrible culture of low expectations. You look daily at the series of crises bedevilling the country, and still manage, somehow, to see something admirable.I'm sure you have never travelled outside Nigeria,that is why you are blind to the dramatically higher levels of efficiency in most other countries, including some of Nigeria’s neighbours on the western hump of Africa. You this lamentably blighted idioot and a corrupt halitosis-infested evangelical crusader of sub-mediocrity.

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
revolt: when you read, please try and be a little discerning. I'll indulge you a bit. it's not enough to just view tables and sheets and spew rubbish, now if you'd done your research well you'd have seen that of those countries have subsidies on petroleum products as a result of their operational refineries, now juxtapose that with out beloved fg.
a govt that has quota system enshrined in it's statutes, which automatically eliminates meritocracy.
a govt that cannot handle simple transport companies talkless of airlines.
a govt that cannot simply deliver letters from Lagos to Kano without stories (nipost ).......water resources etc
now you expect that same govt to run a refinery?
whether were opec or not I hope you realise the govt depends solely on oil exports which isn't enough in catering for our recurrent expenditures or capital projects, (thanks to our bloated civil service ).: when you consider these few hurdles, people like you still look up to this useless govt.
the only solution is deregulation, and by that I mean private take over or capitalism. those listed countries have regulated petroleum sectors, but our nation has shown, that we can't tow that line
the price hike takes place because everytime the govt decides to reduce it's percentage in purchasing petrol, the reality dawns on us as we are mandated to pay from our own pockets. wen you guys went to occupy ojota you probably didn't even know who the sponsors were.
the fg under gej took the bold step of removing govt control in the petroleum sector, and Ofcos the benchmark of 141 was no doubt a strategy in wooing investors that would've scrambled for the super profits ,which later as competition increases price would crash. it was a long term policy and would have solved

unemployment massively (not cheap labour)

solve the issue of non operational refineries in record time.

saved fg trillions of funds channeled to few companies that employ virtually no staffs

massive influx of fdi and economical boost

to mention a few, but ofcourse you guys have a penchant for myopic reasoning, beclouded by demagogue sentiments and diatribes.

ogbeni stop spewing thrash and giving excuses,
whose fault if the NIPOST and transport system aint working?FDI would only come wen u provide the right environment for it.
u want people to come produce with ur high cost of diesel and generator maintenance?
wen coys cant get 10 hours of stable power supply?
you and ur sponsors at the top just dont want the refineries to work so u can keep collecting collecting huge monies in terms of subsidy.
there is absolutely nothing wrong in govt subsidising cost of petrol,fertiliser etc .
our own problem in nigeria is that we dont even knbow the exact amount being spent in comparison to the estimated amount to be actually spent in paying for subsidies.deregulation isnt just about price fixing,let the market forces determine.
since the removal of subsidy on kerosine and diesel,wat has happened?
how many nigerians have benefitted from it?i know ur gonna say there has been steady supply of these products,of course there would be cos the importers are making sooooo much money from the business with the likes of otedola becoming overnight billionaires.

i tell u a huge chunk of the so called monies paid as subsidy for petrol goes to private pockets who dont even deliver a liter of petrol.
NNPC is paying for farm tanks that are not in use,shipments are purposedly left on the ports and not cleared on time just to claim monies for demorrhage,while the Finance minister and Petrol minister cannot even give us the actual value of our consumption of petrol per day in comparison to the estimated value.wat has happened with the so called SURE-P?Same old story.it is possible to solve the problem of the refineries in record time if the Jona govt truly wanted to,lets stop accepting excuses for non performance.

it took less than 5 years for GSM to get to the reach of the so called lower class despite the 50naira /sec we were forced to part with.
it took a kind hearted Adenuga to let us know that per second billing was possible after almost 2 years of being ripped off with NCC a govt established regulatory body supporting MTN AND Econet that told us that per sec billing was impossible.
for your info,Jona has been in power for power for 4 years now which is enough time for him to have done the same thiong to the power sector and fix the refineries and not by dividing PHCN into 8 coys and selling to his cronies.

as per the civil service which u talked about,we could start by scrapping the national assembly whose running costs consume a whooping 25% of our income yearly. Na Sanusi talk am ooo and i guess u should by now know that our lawmakers are the highest paid in the world, they havent been of any good use to nigerians
and thats a country thats looking at reducing work force of civil service .Govt barely creates jobs,they dont provide enabling environ for SME's to thrive by giving power supply and ur here talking about a renovated 37 year old airport.
were busy inflating import tariffs for used vehicles when we dont even manufacture steering wheel.busy chasing shadows wen we should have stopped the importation of generators and its noise effects. pls lets stop celebrating mediocrity.
open your minds eye .stop celebrating a renovated toilet.we deserve beta.

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by dapelua(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
airport without AC...alwayz heat...

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by dapelua(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
dapelua: airport without AC...alwayz heat...
No free WIFI alwayz collecti bribe frm pple...usless airport

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by hollandis(f): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
Geez,the taps ,urinals and flushers.Are still manual.It should be heat sensitive.One word GERMS

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by revolt(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
bennygee:
whose fault if the NIPOST and transport system aint working?FDI would only come wen u provide the right environment for it.
u want people to come produce with ur high cost of diesel and generator maintenance?
you and ur sponsors at the top just dont want the refineries to work so u can keep collecting collecting huge monies in terms of subsidy.
there is absolutely nothing wrong in govt subsidising cost of petrol,fertiliser etc .
our own problem in nigeria is that we dont even knbow the exact amount being spent in comparison to the estimated amount to be actually spent in paying for subsidies.deregulation isnt just about price fixing,let the market forces determine.
how many nigerians have benefitted from it?i know ur gonna say there has been steady supply of these products,of course there would be cos the importers are making sooooo much money from the business with the likes of otedola becoming overnight billionaires.

i tell u a huge chunk of the so called monies paid as subsidy for petrol goes to private pockets who dont even deliver a liter of petrol.
NNPC is paying for farm tanks that are not in use,shipments are purposedly left on the ports and not cleared on time just to claim monies for demorrhage,while the Finance minister and Petrol minister cannot even give us the actual value of our consumption of petrol per day in comparison to the estimated value.wat has happened with the so called SURE-P?Same old story.it is possible to solve the problem of the refineries in record time if the Jona govt truly wanted to,lets stop accepting excuses for non performance.

it took less than 5 years for GSM to get to the reach of the so called lower class despite the 50naira /sec we were forced to part with.
it took a kind hearted Adenuga to let us know that per second billing was possible after almost 2 years of being ripped off with NCC a govt established regulatory body supporting MTN AND Econet that told us that per sec billing was impossible.
for your info,Jona has been in power for power for 4 years now which is enough time for him to have done the same thiong to the power sector and fix the refineries and not by dividing PHCN into 8 coys and selling to his cronies.

as per the civil service which u talked about,we could start by scrapping the national assembly whose running costs consume a whooping 25% of our income yearly. Na Sanusi talk am ooo and i guess u should by now know that our lawmakers are the highest paid in the world, they havent been of any good use to nigerians
and thats a country thats looking at reducing work force of civil service .Govt barely creates jobs,they dont provide enabling environ for SME's to thrive by giving power supply and ur here talking about a renovated 37 year old airport.
were busy inflating import tariffs for used vehicles when we dont even manufacture steering wheel.busy chasing shadows wen we should have stopped the importation of generators and its noise effects. pls lets stop celebrating mediocrity.
wow so after my
bennygee:

wow so after my
bennygee:

wow so after my simple illustration, you still post this..... even talked bout scrapping our national assembly....I'd have said ure an idealist but that would be a fat lie. you're not a political intellectual.

has lack of power affected the GSM sector. retrogressive criticism isn't the way forward. proffer solutions
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by nathandrake(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
revolt:
has lack of power affected the GSM sector. retrogressive criticism isn't the way forward. proffer solutions

Afi GSM sector na!!

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by reetasexy: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ayekotoo:
I work at the Lagos Airport, this airport is the most shameful airport I know. From the roads leading to the airport to the toll gate to the environments are all eyesores. no need writing much
You have just hit the nail on its head. The airport environs and tollgate are disgusting.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
Aureliuz:

Are you out of ur freaking mind? Stupid foool. I was there on the 24th of dec.

You were WHERE? Dunce. Don't you know the airport has been undergoing remodeling for two years and that passengers have been restricted from most areas owing to the work? Didn't you read the signs everywhere stating the place was under remodeling and for people to bear the inconvenience? No. You were too busy feeling pompous and better than everyone else. Wastrel.

One of the most tragic aspects of Nigeria’s aborted promise is that Fooools like you have now imbibed a terrible culture of low expectations. You look daily at the series of crises bedevilling the country, and still manage, somehow, to see something admirable.I'm sure you have never travelled outside Nigeria,that is why you are blind to the dramatically higher levels of efficiency in most other countries, including some of Nigeria’s neighbours on the western hump of Africa. You this lamentably blighted idioot and a corrupt halitosis-infested evangelical crusader of sub-mediocrity.

Shut up your dirty stinking mouth you wastrel. NAME THOSE NIGERIA'S NEIGHBOURS LET US SEE. Name them. When last did you visit them? Where and where did you visit in those countries? What is there? Is it Ghana or is it Togo? Is it Sierra Leone? Outside their capitals, what is in those countries? NOTHING.. I have travelled and traversed the world even before you were born, you lousy little kid born yesterday and feeling funky.

There is NOTHING you have seen on this earth that I have not seen TEN TIMES MORE OF THAN YOU. Nigeria is a developing nation. Get that into your thick skull. You cannot expect its facilities to look like those in Germany or Canada. You are so stup.id you don't even bother calculating the GDP of those countries you expect Nigeria to be mirror images of, nor do you calculate their history, economics, socio-political evolution or anything. Just a stup.id, short sighted TOAD with no common sense who thinks development falls from the sky like manna. Like I said GET OUT OF NIGERIA AND STAY OUT. You are NOT needed.

We will get where we are going, but not with imbecil.es like you who see their fellow Nigerians sweating and building up the country while you loaf around doing fckall and ignoring/scoffing at their efforts. Worthless idio.t. I will continue to abuse you until you find it in your wretched, ignorant, ungrateful bugger self to COMMEND the ongoing work at our airports. Nasty wastrel.

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by PetroDolla2: 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You were WHERE? Dunce. Don't you know the airport has been undergoing remodeling for two years and that passengers have been restricted from most areas owing to the work? Didn't you read the signs everywhere stating the place was under remodeling and for people to bear the inconvenience? No. You were too busy feeling pompous and better than everyone else. Wastrel.

Shut up your dirty stinking mouth you wastrel. NAME THOSE NIGERIA'S NEIGHBOURS LET US SEE. Name them. When last did you visit them? Where and where did you visit in those countries? What is there? Is it Ghana [/b]or is it Togo? Is it Sierra Leone? Outside their capitals, [b]what is in those countries? NOTHING.. I have travelled and traversed the world even before you were born, you lousy little kid born yesterday and feeling funky.

There is NOTHING you have seen on this earth that I have not seen TEN TIMES MORE OF THAN YOU. Nigeria is a developing nation. Get that into your thick skull. You cannot expect its facilities to look like those in Germany or Canada. You are so stup.id you don't even bother calculating the GDP of those countries you expect Nigeria to be mirror images of, nor do you calculate their history, economics, socio-political evolution or anything. Just a stup.id, short sighted TOAD with no common sense who thinks development falls from the sky like manna. Like I said GET OUT OF NIGERIA AND STAY OUT. You are NOT needed.

We will get where we are going, but not with imbecil.es like you who see their fellow Nigerians sweating and building up the country while you loaf around doing fckall and ignoring/scoffing at their efforts. Worthless idio.t. I will continue to abuse you until you find it in your wretched, ignorant, ungrateful bugger self to COMMEND the ongoing work at our airports. Nasty wastrel.

Stop talking like a fooool, mor0n. what do you mean there is nothing in Ghana? and what is there in sh1tnigeria, apart from crime and killings, boko haram etc? utter crap!

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
ROSSIKE:

You were WHERE? Dunce. Don't you know the airport has been undergoing remodelling for two years and that passengers have been restricted from most areas owing to the work? Didn't you read the signs everywhere stating the place was under remodelling and for people to be bear the inconvenience? No. You were too busy feeling pompous and better than everyone else. Wastrel.

Shut up your dirty stinking mouth you wastrel. NAME THOSE NIGERIA'S NEIGHBOURS LET US SEE. Name them. When last did you visit them? Where and where did you visit in those countries? What is there? Is it Ghana or is it Togo? Is it Sierra Leone? Outside their capitals, what is in those countries? NOTHING.. I have travelled and traversed the world even before you were born, you lousy kid born yesterday and feeling funky. There is NOTHING you have seen on this earth that I have not seen TEN TIMES MORE THAN YOU. Nigeria is a developing nation. Get that into your thick skull. You cannot expect its facilities to look like those in Germany or Canada. You are so stup.id you don't even bother calculating the GDP of those countries you expect Nigeria to be mirror images of, nor do you calculate their history, economics or anything. Just a stup.id, short sighted TOAD with no common sense who thinks development falls from the sky like manna. Like I said GET OUT OF NIGERIA AND STAY OUT. You are NOT needed.

We will get where we are going, but not with slowpoke.s like you who see their fellow Nigerians sweating and building up the country while you loaf around doing nothing and ignoring/scoffing at their efforts. Worthless idio.t. I will continue to abuse you until you find it in your wretched, ignorant self to COMMEND the ongoing work at our airports. Nasty wastrel.

It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to breed. Your father should have threw a condom on you. Rossike you are a perverse chromosome deficient unfortunate occurrence of unprotected intercourse. I won't argue with an idioot like you, you will just lower me to your level then beat me with experience. Your life is not worth the price on my coat tag. You this bug-eyed lamentable mistake by your parent's reckless exchange of genetic material. GO AND DIE. Helvitis.

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
PetroDolla2: Stop talking like a fooool, mor0n. what do you mean there is nothing in Ghana? and what is there in sh1tnigeria, apart from crime and killings, boko haram etc? utter crap!

Leave that foool alone to keep on with his delusions. Ghana’s Kotoka International Airport, Accra may be small but it does not meet you with the repulsiveness the Muritala airport greets you with. The Leopold Sedar Senghor International Airport in Dakar, Senegal trumps ours by light years. Even the Eyadema airport in Togo has a better atmosphere. We should not even get started with comparing Muritala airport with the airport in Cape Town or Johannesburg, South Africa.

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Aureliuz:

It's scary to think that people like you are allowed to breed. Your father should have threw a condom on you. Rossike you are a perverse chromosome deficient unfortunate occurrence of unprotected intercourse. I won't argue with an idioot like you, you will just lower me to your level then beat me with experience. Your life is not worth the price on my coat tag. You this bug-eyed lamentable mistake by your parent's reckless exchange of genetic material. GO AND DIE. Helvitis.

Thanks... Hope you've made your final way out of Nigeria with no plans to return.... Kindly stay overseas and speak your grammar. You are NOT wanted here. Bye Bye!!!

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
revolt: wow so after my wow so after my wow so after my simple illustration, you still post this..... even talked bout scrapping our national assembly....I'd have said ure an idealist but that would be a fat lie. you're not a political intellectual.

Yes it affects the gsm coys cos they make use of diesel powered gensets to run their BSTs and that adds a huge amount to their running costs which is pushed to the consumers. do you know that 90% of BSTs in kogi and Benue states run on gensets 24 hours daily? Do the math bearing in mind that diesel is abt 160 naira a liter with each gen set not taking less than 70 litres daily
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Aureliuz:

Leave that foool alone to keep on with his delusions. Ghana’s Kotoka International Airport, Accra may be small but it does not meet you with the repulsiveness the Muritala airport greets you with.

Peabrain. Why would an airport undergoing a two year remodelling not look like a construction site? (which is EXACTLY what the MMA has been for the last two years). The day you decide to remodel your dirty house, do you think it would look like a palace during the work? Aturu.

Meanwhile, see the almighty Kotoka airport Accra:

This is what this TOAD is using to insult Nigeria?

The Leopold Sedar Senghor International Airport in Dakar, Senegal trumps ours by light years.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0bTtxRGhwes/T_YOY4ADM8I/AAAAAAAAADs/5rfd_c8rg_M/s640/IMG_0014.JPG[/img]

You must be talking about a different airport. This thing that looks like Ilorin airport before its remodeling?

Even the Eyadema airport in Togo has a better atmosphere.

Eyadema airport? People, see the place this piece of shit is comparing with MMA.

I don't blame you. Inferiority complex can make even an elephant feel like an ant.

We should not even get started with comparing Muritala airport with the airport in Cape Town or Johannesburg, South Africa.

No you shouldn't, because South Africa has been a developed nation right from the 1930s when Nigeria was still bush, courtesy of the British looters. So you cannot compare the two nations today.

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
Can you see all the clearly substandard airports (at least compared to Nigerian airports) that this guy has been using to insult Nigeria?

If we had simply accepted what he said, we would go around thinking that MMA was the worst airport in Africa, yet see the places he says are ''light years ahead'' of Nigeria. If any of those airports above was our national flagship airport, would any of us find it something to boast about? Of course not. These airports don't even look as good as our smaller airports like Enugu, Port Harcourt and Benin, talk less of MMA Lagos or Abuja airports.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
ROSSIKE: Can you see all the clearly substandard airports (at least compared to Nigerian airports) that this IMBECIL/E has been using to insult Nigeria?

If we had simple accepted what he said, we would go around thinking that MMA was the worst airport in Africa, yet see the places he says are ''light years ahead'' of Nigeria. If any of those airports above was our national flagship airport, would any of us find it something to boast about? Of course not.

Those can't be airports, ROSSIKE tell me you're joking. Tell me those are airport mosques please.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
rudedough:

Those can't be airports, ROSSIKE tell me you're joking. Tell me those are airport mosques please.

My brother, those are the airports Mr Aureliuz says are ''miles ahead'' of MMA, which makes him feel ''ashamed to be Nigerian'' whenever he visits there. Maybe he's high on coke when he visits Senegal, Togo and Ghana so he sees JFK and Heathrow replicas where there are none. grin

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
PetroDolla2: Stop talking like a fooool, mor0n. what do you mean there is nothing in Ghana? and what is there in sh1tnigeria, apart from crime and killings, boko haram etc? utter crap!
Look at this one.... You have no shame... With all your gold, cocoa, oil & gas and a tiny population. THIS is your flagship international airport?

It's like a goatshed compared to even Lagos DOMESTIC airport below:

.........................................[img]http://1.bp..com/-RQgC07ibgLA/TVrmGDW3IaI/AAAAAAAABHU/_FNRGRtl4Cs/s1600/6.jpg[/img]

As you can see, Mr petrodollar Ghana, you're nowhere near Nigeria's level.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
ROSSIKE:

My brother, those are the airports Mr Aureliuz says are ''miles ahead'' of MMA, which makes him feel ''ashamed to be Nigerian'' whenever he visits there. Maybe he's high on coke when he visits Senegal, Togo and Ghana so he sees JFK and Heathrow replicas where there are none. grin

Wow, you're even dumber than i thought. Have you been to those airports? So you are just going to prove your point with random pictures taken from the internet. I think you are possessed by a r.etarded ghost. You are one of the agent of mediocrity across Nigeria who have made a career from justifying the inexcusable failure of the Nigerian government at all levels and count some mediocre projects as achievements. Keep on fooling yourself.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
Aureliuz:

Wow, you're even dumber than i thought. Have you been to those airports? So you are just going prove your point with random pictures taken from the internet. I think you are possessed by a r.etarded ghost. You are one of the agent of mediocrity across Nigeria who have made a career from justifying the inexcusable failure of the Nigerian government at all levels and count some mediocre projects as achievements. Keep on fooling yourself.

Picture no dey lie!!!

Maybe you used special virtual reality goggles when you were at those airports to see something different from what we're seeing... Care to tell us where to find such goggles? One could use the excitement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143