Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics (44258 Views)

The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Expanded Terminal Opens At Murtala Muhammad Airport Lagos(photos) / The Shame Called Murtala Muhammed International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by iSmalles(m): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Stop fixating on Buhari when you know that the LASG is building an brand new international airport.

I will be back tomorrow morning to embarrass you. It is time for sleep.

SO NOBODY NOTED THE GBAGAUN @ THE TOP
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
agbameta: ..

http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/3305361

^^^^^^^^ That's the isolated west end area of the Airport where they conduct rescue, fire drills and training and it's far away from the main terminals for safety reasons.. That's from the same website..

What you have in your picture is a dummy plane strictly for training..

Ode comparing his absurdity in Lagos with Gatwik. Is your leaking roof and hot oven bootlegged airport in the same league with Gatwick to start with?

I pardon you because you are village dweller and you lack international exposure and sophistication.
Woooooowwww. Rossike has been exposed as a lier.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Excuses excuses excuses. Is it within Gatwick premises or not? It IS. By YOUR logic, it should be trimmed and landscaped... You did not measure distance or utility of the land when condemning MMA.

Here's another example: Shannon Airport Ireland... Again.. no great landscaping around unused areas.

Here's Dallas Fortworth Airport, Texas - overgrown grass fields...

Here's Charles de Gaulle Airport, Paris. Again... no great landscaping, and overgrown grass around unused areas: Mind you, these are some of the best airports in the world!

That's a bit rich coming from a two-a-penny tout like you who still sees pictures taken with white men as the ultimate achievement.
Dude, are you braindead or what? Dont those grasses look fresly cut compared to the eyesore that is the Lagos Airport you showed us?
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
ISpiksDaTroof: Dude, are you braindead or what? Dont those grasses look fresly cut compared to the eyesore that is the Lagos Airport you showed us?

Err.......actually no they don't look ''freshly cut'' at all, you blind bat/dummy. ...Then again, you're the goat who once asked if Abiola was ''really Yoruba''.... Olodo.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
rolchi:

Sir/Madam,

What were your experiences then?

Please, get Soldiers of Fortune and read...just incas you "never had any experience of that regime" then.

Compliments of the season.

You can shove your compliments where the sun dont shine...

And why is "never had any experience of that regime" in quotes? I dont get.

Nigeria's biggest problem is corruption, and until you can show me another Nigerian that'll instill fear in the corrupt, and inspire hope in the downtrodden, my support will be for Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by novaman: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Those who take advantage of simple things done by a government to attack the opposition should take a second look at the project then ask yourself whose money was spent in the construction, its your money and not theirs; so if the money was well spent based on your understanding, you can applaud them, if not state the reason because at the end we loose out on proper criticism,... to the opposing supporters, you also have to state reason why you feel the project is not properly done rather than attack the person in power
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
Why can't Nigerians be happy for progress for once? Are Nigerians that bitter and wicked?

I'll rather cut off my di.ck or commit suicide than have a child in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by omanzo02: 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
donodion:

I was actually going to comment on the landscape around The International Airport. Haba!!! see bushes and muddy pathways angry angry. Shouldn't the scenery have been converted to a much appealing flowery display, that is well maintained?.
Its a cool move to feed the public with pictures of opened up spaces and more desk for immigration check-in and out.However, the picture i saw regarding the convenience room for such an airport with the type of traffic it handles is far below expectation for me.

U want to waste money for space that would not be use?, airport vicinity is not a park, if Nigeria was into industrial farming the landscape round the airport would be farmlands.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by GboyegaD(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
When were these pictures taken as I want to believe this is not the same MMIA I came in through last weekend.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by omanzo02: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
ISpiksDaTroof: Dude, are you braindead or what? Dont those grasses look fresly cut compared to the eyesore that is the Lagos Airport you showed us?

The grass u see is within the perimeter of the airport.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
rudedough: Why can't Nigerians be happy for progress for once? Are Nigerians that bitter and wicked?

I'll rather cut off my di.ck or commit suicide than have a child in Nigeria.

I really don't blame you for your sentiments... We have some very spiteful people in this country... Imagine an airport that's been neglected for decades, that's now been put through two years of intense remodeling, wearing a new look, and instead of some to praise the work done, they condemn the entire airport on the basis that the grass is not trimmed in some unused space a hundred meters away from the main terminal. Sick people indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by omanzo02: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Pure person!

Is that how you plan to make sense? grin

I am not surprised. When Patience Jonathan is a senior official running the education system, the system would produce fucktards like these. grin

Seem this guy is frustrated with life.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Venchy: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
I said it long ago and it's now obvious that ROSSIKE is an agent working against Nigerians but working for his Pocket and the ODUAH'S entourage wasting Aviation's money.

Must you come on Nairaland to informed well exposed Nigerian's what their Airport looks like.....

We travelled a lot and it's absolutely shambles in that country.

Agent of destruction, pretender.

Where's the car park for an international airport. ...People Deceiving People (PDP).

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
ROSSIKE:

I really don't blame you for your sentiments... We have some very spiteful people in this country... Imagine an airport that's been neglected for decades, that's now been put through two years of intense remodeling, wearing a new look, and instead of some to praise the work done, they condemn the entire airport on the basis that the grass is not trimmed in unused space a hundred meters away from the main terminal. Sick people indeed.

[b]Bro i will never in my life have a Child in Nigeria. Never!!! Nigerians mentality sucks big time and if my Child should have this barbaric hating attitude, i'll regret it for the rest of my life.

Travel and see how people appreciates little things, smile, say thank you, call to say hello and reduce prices of goods during festive seasons so that everyone including the poor can celebrate.

But Nigerians are the opposite. A customer will call a sales girl "Hey where you?". A doctor will treat a patient and she just walks away because she's paying no thank you, no appreciation. A cab driver drops you off at your house, no thank you, you just get down and walk away cos of course you paid. Farming and Taxi driving are considered as a poor man's job and during festive seasons, they increase the prices of goods so that only the rich will celebrate.

Anyone who gives birth to a child in Nigeria should be stoned to death as prescribed by the Mosaic law cos there is nothing as wicked as giving birth to a child into an irresponsible society.

Just look at NL as an example and see people who are going to be your next door neighbor. grin grin
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Josh316(m): 9:52pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Yes, construction is ongoing now. idea came from Tinubu and is being carried out by Fashola. Just like Eko ATlantic.

When it is done it will be bigger than Heathrow Airport in the UK.

Hold on, lemme get some pics for ya.

*I will be back tomorrow morning with pics. It is time for sleep.*

some people can talk serious NONSENSE!!!

Do you know how BIG Heathrow Airport is? Have u been to any of the terminals to know how big one is? Have you even seen a British Airways plane to know how big it is?

Some of you belong to a psychiatric home
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
Venchy: I said it long ago and it's now obvious that ROSSIKE is an agent working against Nigeria but working for his Pocket and the ODUAH'S entourage wasting Aviation's money.

Must you come on Nairaland to informed well exposed Nigerian's what their Airport looks like.....

We travelled a lot and it's absolutely shambles in that country.

Agent of destruction, pretending.

Where's the park for an international airport. ...People Deceiving People (PDP).

Just because you are a failure in life does not mean you can project your failure on to the rest of us. As for saying ''we travel a lot'', blah blah... you probably need a brain transplant if what you do in your ''travels'' is compare Nigeria to developed nations with over 10 times her GDP.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by revolt(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
bennygee:
talk of being ignorant ,why dont u look at ur history.
civilian rulers have increased fuel prices in this country the most times with ur GEJ inclusive
https://www.nairaland.com/1140424/history-fuel-price-increase-nigeria.
they keep robbing you blind and forking your black as..s and ur here running ur empty dumbskulls. by the way ,why do u consider him a minority civilian president? a so called university don is a minority civilian president?
where una go school sef?

and wat was the situation of things wen the shagari civilian govt was in power?
abeg go siddon for doti
these are one of those people that don't know anything about deregulation, fuel subsidy etc. go and educate yourself on what controls price mechanism for petroleum products in Nigeria.

one of the occupy ojota culprits.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by ocelot2006(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
rudedough:

[b]Bro i will never in my life have a Child in Nigeria. Never!!! Nigerians mentality sucks big time and if my Child should have this barbaric hating attitude, i'll regret it for the rest of my life.

Travel and see how people appreciates little things, smile, say thank you, call to say hello and reduce prices of goods during festive seasons so that everyone including the poor can celebrate.

But Nigerians are the opposite. A customer will call a sales girl "Hey where you?". A doctor will treat a patient and she just walks away because she's paying no thank you, no appreciation. A cab driver drops you off at your house, no thank you, you just get down and walk away cos of course you paid. Farming and Taxi driving are considered as a poor man's job and during festive seasons, they increase the prices of goods so that only the rich will celebrate.

Anyone who gives birth to a child in Nigeria should be stoned to death as prescribed by the Mosaic law cos there is nothing as wicked as giving birth to a child into an irresponsible society.

Just look at NL as an example and see people who are going to be your next door neighbor. grin grin
[/b]

I think some Nigerians get hard ons listening to bad news. Sick.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by jmaine: 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
rudedough:

Which kin rant be this . . . . . angry
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Josh316:

Do you know how BIG Heathrow Airport is? Have u been to any of the terminals to know how big one is? Have you even seen a British Airways plane to know how big it is?

Heathrow's 5 terminals occupy 2200 hectares. The total area allocated to the FULL development of Lekki Airport is 3500 hectares.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by cuteboy2: 12:30am On Dec 28, 2013
The most despicable character in the APC crowd is the ex-governor of Borno State Modu Sheriff Musa. That extremely corrupt founder and financier of Boko Haram
He just bought his 4th private jet, and loves hosting parties in Dubai where Indian belly dancers dance nude.
He is now an APC progressive!!

Wonders shall never in end in 9ja.
shine eye: APC could have c onvince a lot of people if they where not trabalistic in the first place because they are doing good as an opposition,but they lost it in the long run due to lack of ideas to tackle PDP head on,they become more tribal instead that was their down fall...What can old cargoes like buhari yarima, OBJ,kwankwaso to do exactly what for them?it show they lack sophistication in politics

GEJ is the best thing that ever happen to nigeria believe me

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Venchy: 12:33am On Dec 28, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Just because you are a failure in life does not mean you can project your failure on to the rest of us. As for saying ''we travel a lot'', blah blah... you probably need a brain transplant if what you do in your ''travels'' is compare Nigeria to developed nations with over 10 times her GDP.

I really don't like coming on NL trowing insult but we shall know the arrogant ones like you by your use of words.

You should cover your face with foil paper if you know where Nigeria as a country should be in the world Ranking, far beyond the display of the rotting Airport you are been ask to shove into the throat of Classic Nigerian's with High taste.

I am not surprise about your comment, we have criminals like you in charge that have nothing to offer but SUCKS Nigeria to death.

Developed countries do not steal public and mismanage public fund at such staggering rate at which you and your Oga at the top does.

Fool and the Horses......$49 Billion dollar missing again Rossike by NNPC......how much more are Nigerians going to take from you and your OGA AT THE TOP.....NO Electricity, No good Road, worst of all your MASTER'S are travelling abroad for medical treatment while Nigerian's are dying, to your surprise MANDELA did not step out of SOUTH AFRICA for abroad treatment.

You all should be ashamed of yourself, as well as your big brother Okupe and Abati.....Foooools.

One day monkey go go market and it won't return.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by cuteboy2: 1:12am On Dec 28, 2013
Please madam let's cut out the insult and focus on facts. Just to be sure you witnessed those years, not just reading about it, how old were you in 1984? Or what level of school did you attain in 1983-85?

What @Ogb5 said about Buhari's regime is very correct. I was at University of Ife when Buhari overthrew Shagari . Go and consult old newspaper archives of 1983-1985. He was not Head of State for very long. He spent most of his tenure harassing former UPN governors in the progressive camp: Lateef Jakande, Bisi Onabanjo, Pa Michael Ajasin, Prof Ambrose Alli, & Mohammed Goni (GNPP) whilst allowing curropt NPN governors from the North to go free. The progressive civilian governors of UPN, GNPP & NPP (Jim Nwobodo) were some the best at that time. But when Buhari came he harassed the good ones. Some like Ambrose Alli, the 1st state gov to establish a state university did not survive the trauma.

He created artificial scarcity of goods & cash. As a student then, I was only allowed to withdraw N5 to survive on for one whole month. The word "essential commodity" was introduced in naija lexicon during his time. People queued days for rice, vegetable oil, sugar and milk. Store shelves were empty. Soldiers flogged people mercilessly in his pig-headed war against indiscipline campaign. It felt like communist China.

Just to be sure

Obiagelli:
bullcrap, i know what his administration was about, he changed the notes to reduce counterfeiting, rejected devaluation offers by imf. What factories closed down bloody lair. People where starving? May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nmeri17: 1:35am On Dec 28, 2013
impressive smiley
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 1:48am On Dec 28, 2013
Good job!!! But, I still think Nigeria needs a better airport! Please...!
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Venchy: 1:57am On Dec 28, 2013
Nightshift: With all due respect, she looks on the above photos more like a gangster. Pretty much like Eve and Gwen Steffani combined!

I hope the central air- condition system is also repaired? Seems high quality materials were used in the renovations. Good job!!

You are dam right, she's a gangster, that's why she needs bullet proof cars.....wrong people in charge.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 2:19am On Dec 28, 2013
omanzo02:

Seem this guy is frustrated with life.
grin grin

You are a fucktardd, aint ya?
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 28, 2013
revolt: these are one of those people that don't know anything about deregulation, fuel subsidy etc. go and educate yourself on what controls price mechanism for petroleum products in Nigeria.

one of the occupy ojota culprits.
And wat do u understand by deregulation? Jacking up the pump price of petrol to 141naira on new year day and reducing it back 97 naira few days later? That's price fixing and not deregulation. Leaving the refineries dysfunctional while continuing to import fuel and paying huge logistic costs which nigerians ate forced to bear.isn't it a shame that Nigeria is the 6th highest producer of crude oil yet does not have a functional refinery to process even wat its citizens would use? Paying billions of naira to friends and cronies in the name of fuel subsidy while still unable to get to the root of the problem which is not being able to refine its own products to sell to its citizens at a lesser price? Nigerians gave been made to believe that its cheaper to import fuel than process locally? Why don't u compare with other member OPEC countries and see that ur so called Fresh Air gang are the most corrupt govt in the world with madam Okonjo hurriedly leaving her exalted world bank job to come establish her own world bank in her bedroom. If u really knew wat deregulation is,ur have given licences to capable coys to come establish refineries ,process and sell to nigerians at their own prices determined by market forces and not by waking up to increase price.take a cue from the GSM issue and also do same to PHCN by giving power generation licence to ABB,Enercon ,Siemens and other world renown power generation and distribution giants to provide stable electricity. Stop celebrating renovation of airports.this is a normal maintenance work carried and enlightened people don't celebrate maintenance cos its routine and besides ,its paid for by tax payers money .
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 28, 2013
OPEC Countries Price of Petrol per litre and Minimum wage | Welcome to newafricanpress.com - http://newafricanpress.com/2012/01/05/opec-countries-price-of-petrol-per-litre-and-minimum-wage/,
Mr Revolt and co,pls make Google ur friend.compare Nigeria fuel price and minimum wage to that of other oil producing nations. U talk about deregulation,u don't know jack about deregulation, na becos of ur type dem establish NECO,cos after 5 attempts u still dey cry say WAEC don change syllabus.read and be enlightened
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 28, 2013
Venchy:

I really don't like coming on NL trowing insult but we shall know the arrogant ones like you by your use of words.

You should cover your face with foil paper if you know where Nigeria as a country should be in the world Ranking, far beyond the display of the rotting Airport you are been ask to shove into the throat of Classic Nigerian's with High taste.

I am not surprise about your comment, we have criminals like you in charge that have nothing to offer but SUCKS Nigeria to death.

Developed countries do not steal public and mismanage public fund at such staggering rate at which you and your Oga at the top does.

Fool and the Horses......$49 Billion dollar missing again Rossike by NNPC......how much more are Nigerians going to take from you and your OGA AT THE TOP.....NO Electricity, No good Road, worst of all your MASTER'S are travelling abroad for medical treatment while Nigerian's are dying, to your surprise MANDELA did not step out of SOUTH AFRICA for abroad treatment.

You all should be ashamed of yourself, as well as your big brother Okupe and Abati.....Foooools.

One day monkey go go market and it won't return.

Spare us your hot bullcrap. You want Nigeria to be like the USA barely 50 years after independence because we are magicians who can just wish away teething problems of nationhood? ''No good road''. When last did you travel ANY road in Nigeria? Is it not your mates that are on the federal roads night and day fixing, recoating, repaving and re-asphalting the roads while you laze around with your big fat self ignoring their efforts and doing nothing yourself, cooped away in London? As for the ''$49 billion'', I'm sure your brain went to sleep as the CBN governor apologised and admitted he'd screwed up his facts and figures. You'd already heard what you wanted to hear. No need for further investigation. Agent of negativity.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 28, 2013
Josh316:

does BA only have one airbus?? grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 28, 2013
adadadon: All this pictures Na wash
I knew this woman was terrible when she made yakubu dati GM communications FAAN after he just joined FaaN in 2011 how come ? Even people with 30 years EXP in the federal parastatals can't get there.
That's another topic for another day we should also open our eyes to the fact that this renovations are coming after the backlash of corruption allegations against her isn't this pure deceit? Are Nigerians that dumb

So renovating and expanding an airport can be completed one month after inception? Please tell me more about ur stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas / Dangote Truck Kills Couple In Lagos Last Night – PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.