Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,768 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics (44257 Views)

The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Expanded Terminal Opens At Murtala Muhammad Airport Lagos(photos) / The Shame Called Murtala Muhammed International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 28, 2013
bennygee: OPEC Countries Price of Petrol per litre and Minimum wage | Welcome to newafricanpress.com - http://newafricanpress.com/2012/01/05/opec-countries-price-of-petrol-per-litre-and-minimum-wage/,
Mr Revolt and co,pls make Google ur friend.compare Nigeria fuel price and minimum wage to that of other oil producing nations. U talk about deregulation,u don't know jack about deregulation, na becos of ur type dem establish NECO,cos after 5 attempts u still dey cry say WAEC don change syllabus.read and be enlightened

You couldn't even complete a paragraph in simple english, do yourself a favour and shut up.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Tbabatunde: 7:32am On Dec 28, 2013
really
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Tbabatunde: 7:34am On Dec 28, 2013
Promhize:

You couldn't even complete a paragraph in simple english, do yourself a favour and shut up.

hw are u referrin to?
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by elixir001(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2013
rudedough:

[b]Bro i will never in my life have a Child in Nigeria. Never!!! Nigerians mentality sucks big time and if my Child should have this barbaric hating attitude, i'll regret it for the rest of my life.

Travel and see how people appreciates little things, smile, say thank you, call to say hello and reduce prices of goods during festive seasons so that everyone including the poor can celebrate.

But Nigerians are the opposite. A customer will call a sales girl "Hey where you?". A doctor will treat a patient and she just walks away because she's paying no thank you, no appreciation. A cab driver drops you off at your house, no thank you, you just get down and walk away cos of course you paid. Farming and Taxi driving are considered as a poor man's job and during festive seasons, they increase the prices of goods so that only the rich will celebrate.

Anyone who gives birth to a child in Nigeria should be stoned to death as prescribed by the Mosaic law cos there is nothing as wicked as giving birth to a child into an irresponsible society.

Just look at NL as an example and see people who are going to be your next door neighbor. grin grin
[/b]
U started well, but ended in a disappointing way...SMH, every change you anticipate should start with you. *Fresh air till 2019*
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 28, 2013
CyberG: Still the same USELESS and SLOW CAROUSEL! The place still looks as crappy as ever, your lies don't change a damn thing! For me, as soon as I enter MMA, Lagos, I just switch my mind to the joy of meeting my folks and enjoying my stay in Nigeria as best as I could - the good and the bad. There's absolutely NOTHING in these so called pseudo-transformation as I have been in airports you have never stepped - even in your dreams - and I know the difference!

Hmm, tell me more! Poor dude.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 28, 2013
The airport is an essential part of a country’s prestige and perception. Any country with a badly managed airport as ours is likely to be as badly managed as our country. If a country cannot manage its main airport, how can it manage anything else? Travel through this airport and you will feel as though someone was increasing the heat as you will be getting boiled. How much does it cost to make the air-conditioning systems work? What does it cost to make the airport clean enough? Why should we have people in queues for hours just to go through immigration and security checks? Why have more metal detectors if passengers are made to use just one or two on most occasions? Why is Nigeria the only country where, to travel, you must have your box opened and ransacked by security men? What is the essence of running these same bags through electronic security? Why in the world can’t we get even the simplest of things right? You will not find a Nigerian who has been outside of this country who is not ashamed of our airports. Of course, this does not include Nigerians who call things that do not exist as though they do; Nigerians who look at the poverty and gross unemployment and proclaim our lives are being transformed. You will not find a Nigerian who has the ability to face the truth who’d not admit shame at looking at our major airports.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by balladin: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2013
rudedough:

[b]Bro i will never in my life have a Child in Nigeria. Never!!! Nigerians mentality sucks big time and if my Child should have this barbaric hating attitude, i'll regret it for the rest of my life.

Travel and see how people appreciates little things, smile, say thank you, call to say hello and reduce prices of goods during festive seasons so that everyone including the poor can celebrate.

But Nigerians are the opposite. A customer will call a sales girl "Hey where you?". A doctor will treat a patient and she just walks away because she's paying no thank you, no appreciation. A cab driver drops you off at your house, no thank you, you just get down and walk away cos of course you paid. Farming and Taxi driving are considered as a poor man's job and during festive seasons, they increase the prices of goods so that only the rich will celebrate.

Anyone who gives birth to a child in Nigeria should be stoned to death as prescribed by the Mosaic law cos there is nothing as wicked as giving birth to a child into an irresponsible society.

Just look at NL as an example and see people who are going to be your next door neighbor. grin grin
[/b]
My brother I tire oooo.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2013
Promhize:

And whats your own standard of good English?
Don't even go there because we aren't on the same echelon.
You can't stand me ,be it in written or oral english

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by deletrue: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

What do you know about sense?
What is even wrong with you? Useless child. When your mother delivered you as a baby, am sure many people jubulated that a new child is born. They are regreting right now because little do they know that you such a child without direction. What is person?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2013
deletrue: What is even wrong with you? Useless child. When your mother delivered you as a baby, am sure many people jubulated that a new child is born. They are regreting right now because little do they know that you such a child without direction. What is person?

You are a person!

"Am" bet your parents are "regreting" they "jubulated" you graduated from school.

Cretinous product of a failed education system!
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Truckpusher(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2013
Sagamite:

Pure person!

Is that how you plan to make sense? grin

I am not surprised. When Patience Jonathan is a senior official running the education system, the system would produce fucktards like these. grin
Replying a SAGATARD in a reasonable manner would have amounted to nothing but waste of time,energy and money.

Every reasonable guy here knows that you're an idiat,just ask around grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 9:10am On Dec 28, 2013
Truckpusher: Replying a SAGATARD in a reasonable manner would have amounted to nothing but waste of time,energy and money.

This is coming from a person not capable of making sense? grin grin grin grin grin

You want me to take the pleasure of suyaing you? grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by solomon111(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2013
We may need to divide this country.
The bad-belle is just too much.
Syncophants that can't see any good thing because their tribe is not in power.
Are these not the same people praising fashola for commissioning street lights?
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 9:14am On Dec 28, 2013
solomon111: We may need to divide this country.

What is the vision of reetardeen Jonathan for Nigeria?

Or you think people with a brain are swayed by any flashy show-off project?
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 28, 2013
Truckpusher: Replying a SAGATARD in a reasonable manner would have amounted to nothing but waste of time,energy and money.

biko i was looking for u? angry
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Truckpusher(m): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2013
Sagamite:

This is coming from a person not capable of making sense? grin grin grin grin grin

You want me to take the pleasure of suyaing you? grin
How much are they paying you to maintain and display this your new found status of absolute stupiidity? undecided angry...smh

My heart goes out to your unfortunate sponsors who thinks they've added something to humanity, when simply you are an animal in human clothing.

Now you can continuously shout 'person' all the way to your grave......clowns will always be clowns grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Truckpusher(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: biko i was looking for u? angry
Hi mondi! cheesy tongue angry
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by solomon111(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2013
Sagamite:

What is the vision of reetardeen Jonathan for Nigeria?

Or you think people with a brain are swayed by any flashy show-off project?
The vision is Transformation and revitalization of the Nigerian moribund infrastructure.
If you had a brain,you would have seen it.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Sagamite(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2013
Truckpusher: How much are they paying you to maintain and display this your new found status of absolute stupiidity? undecided angry...smh

My heart goes out to your unfortunate sponsors who thinks they've added something to humanity, when simply you are an animal in human clothing.

Now you can continuously shout 'person' all the way to your grave......clowns will always be clowns grin

You are a person!

Is this conjectural junk all you were taught at school?

That is how to make sense in your failed education system?

solomon111: The vision is Transformation and revitalization of the Nigerian moribund infrastructure.

You are a person!

What transformation?

The one of encouraging and embracing thieves?

In your daft head, that is how to transform things?

Cretin!
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 28, 2013
Truckpusher: Hi mondi! cheesy tongue angry

how are you? angry grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Truckpusher(m): 9:33am On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: how are you? angry grin
I'm not fine angry

Meet me up at derailers kiss
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2013
Truckpusher: I'm not fine angry

Meet me up at derailers kiss
dont mind that yamhead, he will call you fvcktard until kingdom come grin okay sure kiss come and tell me why you are not fine
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Truckpusher(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2013
What makes you feel you attended a better school or you had a better education than anyone you come across here ? cheesy
And what's your qualification ? undecided
You sound like a frustrated school dropout hanging on the mercies of weak immigration laws and oversights

Just pray you don't end up in jail bro! like your elder brother grin

Meanwhile, tread softly though you worth almost nothing cool

Sagamite:

You are a person!

Is this conjectural junk all you were taught at school?

That is how to make sense in your failed education system?

You are a person!

What transformation?

The one of encouraging and embracing thieves?

In your daft head, that is how to transform things?

Cretin!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Truckpusher(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: dont mind that yamhead, he will call you fvcktard until kingdom come grin okay sure kiss come and tell me why you are not fine
grin grin grin so you know him too?

The suffer head Londoner thinks everyone is biting the dust like his........ lipsrsealed ,he's probably schooling in the UK with a govt. sponsored scholarship, that is if this guy isn't typing from one chimney and calling it London ,after all where you are could just be a state of the mind.....grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2013
Truckpusher: grin grin grin so you know him too?
i like irritating him
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2013
Swaggot you're always frowning, why?
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by Truckpusher(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: i like irritating him
Yeah.......dude is a douchebag. grin
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by deb(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2013
solomon111: The vision is Transformation and revitalization of the Nigerian moribund infrastructure.

Post like this reminds me of how naive Nigerians could be. A Government who has done nothing meaningful since its existence manages to pull one trigger right after so much noise about the deplorable state of d airport and the gullible followers cannot recognise the fact that they have just won one battle out of several pending others against a corrupt governmn. Instead they shout for joy like deluded people who are used to being oppressed and always given a short term happy relieve material. Only to find themselves back in the hand of the oppressors few weeks after the "fresh air"

Truth be said, Nigerian citizens are not as smart as we thought they are. The only thing they know how to do is to device means to steal and cheat. #Thats all!

To all the idiotic Jolatan campaigners, paid and gullible ones, we still have a few Nigerians with a mind of their own who are never deceived. And its a shame that despite your "education" and ability to read and write a lot of you cannot understand d place of your right from being splashed with one project to cajole you into sustaining the current mediocrity. Shame on you all. And for alot of SS people; I say boldy tthat you are the most tribaliatic sets of humans in existence. Some of you are not even enjoying anything from this mediocre govt yet you will die for mediocrity to continue in the name of "he is our son" Your stupidty is so much that you don't realize that only you cannot give your stupidd arss son a re-election. You better present the ones with brains like Pat Utomi in your next election because you will so lose in 2015 presenting this fucktarrd mumu that you want to die for.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by revolt(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2013
bennygee: OPEC Countries Price of Petrol per litre and Minimum wage | Welcome to newafricanpress.com - http://newafricanpress.com/2012/01/05/opec-countries-price-of-petrol-per-litre-and-minimum-wage/,
Mr Revolt and co,pls make Google ur friend.compare Nigeria fuel price and minimum wage to that of other oil producing nations. U talk about deregulation,u don't know jack about deregulation, na becos of ur type dem establish NECO,cos after 5 attempts u still dey cry say WAEC don change syllabus.read and be enlightened
when you read, please try and be a little discerning. I'll indulge you a bit. it's not enough to just view tables and sheets and spew rubbish, now if you'd done your research well you'd have seen that of those countries have subsidies on petroleum products as a result of their operational refineries, now juxtapose that with out beloved fg.
a govt that has quota system enshrined in it's statutes, which automatically eliminates meritocracy.
a govt that cannot handle simple transport companies talkless of airlines.
a govt that cannot simply deliver letters from Lagos to Kano without stories (nipost ).......water resources etc
now you expect that same govt to run a refinery?
whether were opec or not I hope you realise the govt depends solely on oil exports which isn't enough in catering for our recurrent expenditures or capital projects, (thanks to our bloated civil service ).: when you consider these few hurdles, people like you still look up to this useless govt.
the only solution is deregulation, and by that I mean private take over or capitalism. those listed countries have regulated petroleum sectors, but our nation has shown, that we can't tow that line.
the price hike takes place because everytime the govt decides to reduce it's percentage in purchasing petrol, the reality dawns on us as we are mandated to pay from our own pockets. wen you guys went to occupy ojota you probably didn't even know who the sponsors were.
the fg under gej took the bold step of removing govt control in the petroleum sector, and Ofcos the benchmark of 141 was no doubt a strategy in wooing investors that would've scrambled for the super profits ,which later as competition increases price would crash. it was a long term policy and would have solved

unemployment massively (not cheap labour)

solve the issue of non operational refineries in record time.

saved fg trillions of funds channeled to few companies that employ virtually no staffs

massive influx of fdi and economical boost

to mention a few, but ofcourse you guys have a penchant for myopic reasoning, beclouded by demagogue sentiments and diatribes
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by nathandrake(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2013
solomon111: We may need to divide this country.

shut the crap, was GEJ a yoruba man when pple march out to protest in 2010? Was he an aboki when pple roll out to vote him as our leader? Where he came from didn't matter to pple then. As far as I'm concern GEJ is his own worst enemy, his bin criticize for poor performance and not because is from Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by revolt(m): 11:07am On Dec 28, 2013
deb:

Post like this reminds me of how naive Nigerians could be. A Government who has done nothing meaningful since its existence manages to pull one trigger right after so much noise about the deplorable state of d airport and the gullible followers cannot recognise the fact that they have just won one battle out of several pending others against a corrupt governmn. Instead they shout for joy like deluded people who are used to being oppressed and always given a short term happy relieve material. Only to find themselves back in the hand of the oppressors few weeks after the "fresh air"

Truth be said, Nigerian citizens are not as smart as we thought they are. The only thing they know how to do is to device means to steal and cheat. #Thats all!

To all the idiotic Jolatan campaigners, paid and gullible ones, we still have a few Nigerians with a mind of their own who are never deceived. And its a shame that despite your "education" and ability to read and write a lot of you cannot understand d place of your right from being splashed with one project to cajole you into sustaining the current mediocrity. Shame on you all. And for alot of SS people; I say boldy tthat you are the most tribaliatic sets of humans in existence. Some of you are not even enjoying anything from this mediocre govt yet you will die for mediocrity to continue in the name of "he is our son" Your stupidty is so much that you don't realize that only you cannot give your stupidd arss son a re-election. You better present the ones with brains like Pat Utomi in your next election because you will so lose in 2015 presenting this fucktarrd mumu that you want to die for.
okay so that expansion was done after Stella's calumny campaign? That's must have been the fastest construction in the history of mankind. there's nothing you oppositions don't cook iup.

it shouldn't hurt you when you see Nigeria progress naaa

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Transforms Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos - Pics by revolt(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2013
deb:

okay so that expansion was done after Stella's calumny campaign? That's must have been the fastest construction in the history of mankind. there's nothing you oppositions don't cook iup.

it shouldn't hurt you when you see Nigeria progress naaa youd rather wish she didn't do anything so you can have what to vituperate about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

My Trip To The Asian Side Of Istanbul Turkey Pictures / Why I Dont Like Calling My Friends & Family In Nigeria - UK Based Lady (pic/vid) / Recent Images of Abeokuta Rail Terminal and the Surrounding Areas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.