Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? (17063 Views)

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). / 10 Most Naturally Beautiful States In Nigeria. / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
tchigofigo:
i knew 'twas aba u visited.,jst dt u generalised...Gud u'l modify..cos abia's my hm state(though i dn't live dre)..so dt u won't scare my NL babes away wn i propose..
I've seen girls who married guys from places worse than Aba grin
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Manazz(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Reside in Kaduna and been to Kano, Lagos, Nassarawa, Abuja
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by RAPMAN02(m): 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
was born in KATSINA,been to OYO STATE,LAGOS STATE, currently living in OGUN STATE
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Adesewa19(f): 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2014
I live in Ogun and hv bin 2 Lagos, Abuja, Ondo,Nasarawa...Moti raji subu lolz
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2014
Geestarry: Some people do not even leave the shores of their state. I travel a lot. I stay in Akwa Ibom. I have been to Abia, Rivers, Anambra, Imo, Lagos, Edo, Delta, Cross River, Ondo, Ogun, and Osun. Those are the ones i can remember, name yours.

Seems u trying top promote MLM travelling stuffs or have u bcm Ajala travel all over the world
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Jimmyo3(m): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
I live in Calabar,have been to Lagos,Akwa-Ibom and Abuja.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by SirdeKay: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
I live in Akure, Ondo State but I've been to the following states:
Oyo
Lagos
Ogun
Ekiti
Kwara
Delta
Edo
Kogi
Niger
FCT
Nasarawa
Plateau
Bayelsa
Imo
Abia
Anambra
Enugu
Rivers
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by tuoyoojo(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
In FCT now
I have being to
Lagos ( to see popsi)
Ogun ( I stop for der to eat)
Oyo( was born der)
Ondo ( to see a friend)
Osun( to buy sometin in my car)
Ekiti (served there)
Edo( to look for admission)
Delta ( greew up there)
Bayelsa( I piss for der on my way to PH)
Rivers (to see my cousin)
Ananbra( for a wedding)
Imo( to see my aunt)
Enugu( passed der enroute abakiliki)
Benue( passed der enroute enugu)
Ebonyi(sch der for a while)
Kogi( stop to eat der enroute abuja)
Kaduna( sch der)
Kano( to buy a car)
Katsina( for a one month course)
Niger( worked der at a time)
Plateau( for a wedding)
Nassarawa(to see a friend)
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Jimmyo3(m): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
Jimmyo3: I live in Calabar,have been to Lagos,Akwa-Ibom and Abuja.
While travelling passed Ebonyi...
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
i am a telecoms engr i have travelled to many state commissioning sites, i have been almost to all 36 states in the country and they are:
Sokoto state
Yobe
Zamfara
Niger
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Delta
Edo
Imo
Cross Rivers
Rivers State
Enugu
Anambra
Abia
Ogun
Osun
Oyo
Ondo
Ekiti
Nasarawa state
Abuja
Kogi State
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by sainty2k3(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
I've lived in; Oyo,osun,Ekiti and Ondo before
Now in Ebonyi
I've been to;lagos,ogun,kwara,kogi,Benue,nasarrawa,katsina,kano,Niger,edo,delta,anambra,rivers,cross rivers,abuja,Enugu ,abia ,kaduna
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by ALGAMISH: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Presently @ Jigawa
Lagos ( for meetings and trainings)
Cross Rivers (sport competition)
Edo (NYSC)
Kogi (sport competition)

Kaduna (FAMILY)
Plateau FOR A WEDDING
Sokoto FOR A WEDDING

Zamfara FOR A WEDDING

Katsina FOR A WEDDING

Kano (HOME)
Borno (HOME)
Adamawa WEDDING
Yobe (SECONDARY SCH)
Bauchi ( HOME)
Benue (SPORT)
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by SenatorJames(m): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls tell us where you live not passing bye or stopping by the road to buy bread and lacasera.

My political position in school and being a PA to Emeritus professor in the field of Engineering during my undergraduate days gave me the opportunity to travel far and wide of Nigeria.

OYO- Ogbomoso (school), I live in Ibadan
LAGOS- my family member's place
OSUN- osogbo, ipetumodu, ife...
OGUN- sango-otta, mowe (RCCG camp)
ONDO- WUSTO, Ore
BENUE- Maurdi (food basket junction, benue hotel, univ of Agric), otukpo, otukpa, gboko
KWARA- ilorin (apata yakuba, unity, offa garage)
KOGI- kabba, lokoja, ofu, koton-karfe, egbe, isanlu (nysc ppa)
ENUGU- nsukka, 9th mile, micheal opkara avenue
RIVERS- UNIPORT, okrika
ANAMBRA- ontisha (uga junct, atani, 3-3 junct), nnewi, idemili,
NIGER- kainji (borgu), dogongeri, kaiama.
DELTA- sapele road, warri, asaba (airport), agbor, ugheli
EDO- benin (circular road), okada, auchi
EKITI- omu-oke, ifaki (segun oni's party), ayetoro
ABIA- umahia (market hill, Micheal Okpara univ), aba
IMO- orlu, orsu, okigwe, ihiala, idemili
EBONYI- nekede, abakaliki
BORNO- bama, maiduguri
AKWA-IBOM- uyo (ibb avenue, jonathan flyover, nwaniba rd, UNIUYO), obot-akara, ikot-ekpene
KANO- sabongeri, zaria
PLEATEAU- riyom, barkin-ladi
YOBE- potiskum
KADUNA- kafancha
etc
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Emmyk(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
Almost everyone has been to Kwara state.

Mine.

I live in Kwara
Osun
Ogun
Kogi
Edo

Well, and Abuja. smiley
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Aminat508(f): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by kamo2930yahoo(f): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2014
Kaduna(I grew up),
Anambra(school),
Delta(visited my big sis),
Portharcourt(visited a pal twice)
Bauchi(visited a pal @ school),
Edo(visited a pal),
Kano(went for post-ume exams),
Lagos(went 4 a wedding),
Kogi(visited inlaws),
Kwara(went for aptitude test),
Jos(church programme),
Nassarawa(church programme) and I live in Abuja.(And also nysc)
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by henryobinna(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
have been to;
abia,imo,abuja,kano
currently in imo.
www.legitstuffs..com
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by captcochrane(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
Aminat508: I was born in oshun state, osogbo..
I hve travel to:
Kwara
Osun
Ondo
Ekiti
Oyo
Lagos
Kaduna
Nasarawa
Abuja
Kebbi
Niger
Porthacourt
Bayelsa
Edo state
Delta
Kano
Jos
And outside nigeria:
Ghana
Cotonu
Abidjan
And all na by road ooooo..mehnn I enjoy traveling alot
seriously? U try o

nd u live in osogbo?
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by blesszzy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
4, delta, abuja, kogi, and ondo state
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by bgxbamar(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
live in oyo
osun
ogun
lagos
ekiti
ondo
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Aminat508(f): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
captcochrane:
seriously? U try o

nd u live in osogbo?
yes bro! Osogbo ni mi tokantokan..
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Evestar200(f): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
I reside in Delta, been to River State ( portharcut and Elele) Edo State (Auchi and Benin) Anambra (Onisha) Imo (ibariogwa ), Bayelsa (Nembe brass) e.t.c
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Chuksgeo: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
For me I've travelled to ondo, lagos, anambra, rivers, imo, abia, enugu,oyo, ekiti,kogi, abuja, delta,cross river, benue and nassarrawa
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by muktar9: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
i stay in taraba an i hv been 2
adamawa
gombe
bauchi
jos
benue
anambra
delta
edo
ogun
lagos
kaduna
abuja
kano
osun
oyo
cross river
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Melinde: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
I was born and married in Imo state:
Abia
Anambara
Enugu
Ebonyi
Rivers
Bayelsa
Delta
Cross river
Edo
Ogun
Lagos
Benue
Kogi
Abj
Niger
Kaduna
Kano
Jigawa
Bauchi
Plateu
Nasarawa
Yobe

Continental:
Benin Republic
Togo
Ghana

International:
Paris
United kingdom
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by chukslawrence(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2014
States only
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by ikechemez(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2014
i have at least pass a night in all the state except

Kebbi
sokoto and
katsina
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by shakol91(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
I've not seen Eboyin,Taraba,Zamfara,and sokoto
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Amanwulu1(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
It's easier to name whr I haven't been to. Haen't been to kebbi, bornu, osun,ekiti,akwa ibom,cross river, jigawa,nasarawa,yobe, gombe and bauchi.
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by UNLEASHED(m): 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2014
Osun state, never been to others grin grin
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Abuloma80(f): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2014
[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]Living in KADUNA; born in ADAMAWA; Sec sch in RIVERS; Tertiary in KADUNA. I wud rather list states not been to as they r fewer than those I hv been to. Not been to all d Oduduwa states minus Lagos. DATS ALL!
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Been To? by Nazcoj(m): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
I ve been to 26 States, Enugu, Anambra, Lagos, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Imo, Abia, Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross-River, Kogi, Benue, Nassarawa, Yobe, Borno, Taraba, Jigawa, Bauchi, kano, Niger, Kaduna, Kastina, Oyo, Plateau & Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Flood At Odogunyan In Ikorodu, Takes Over Houses. Residents Appeal For Help / Trailer Accident Injures Many In Gombe (Graphic Photos) / Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.