Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,492 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) (31075 Views)

After 2 Years On Life Support, Ebere, Nigeria’s Ex-banker Dies In US / Zig Ziglar: 10 Quotes That Can Change Your Life / 30 Famous Quotes That Can Inspire Success In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by alotofgrace(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta: The second one....

Wow!

put the award/medal in ya parlour
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by bebe2(f): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Abegggiii

To much talk talk .

Et cera cera

Wat will be will be angry
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by duni04(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Don't understand d one on limitations
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by eminex(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
Som1 should post d sentences here jor... I see nothin on those pix.
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Always use a condom.

In other words

Always wear raincoat

But guys still prefer Ten Toes
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by 2legit2qwt: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
I need to hang all of these on my wall
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by cuttiemama(f): 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
so sad,i cant see/read it...thanks to my phone
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Donvitalis(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
No. 6 for me is top notch #edifying
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Dannylux: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
In summary, always put yourself first.
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by kalufelix(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
OnPoint OP...
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
alotofgrace:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

upgrade ur OS...it comes with features that gets u busy...like make passion-driven frnds , listen to news, laff alot, dont compare urself.....above all - u nor be bench warmer

That's how I feel only on my lazy days, I completely veg out, have to call my peeps on the cellphone to come hand me the remote control 2 feet away from arms reach, so sweet, lol.

Other days though, Madara doesn't slack.
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
duni04: Don't understand d one on limitations

I think it just speaks on self assessment, not that one should burn out completely because they are trying to go into super hero mode.

Example:- When I started playing basketball, I was limited to using just my right hand (I am right handed). Defenders could easily force me left to my limited hand, and could always force a turnover from me. So I knew I was limited in that regard, and had to start doing drills with the left hand to extend my abilities, i.e push the boundary of my limitations.

It applies to other spheres of life also, you just have to assess your self, and SAFELY test the boundary of your abilities. That way your limitations would always be pushed further and further away.
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Built2last: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
For keeps....
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by ndubisik(m): 10:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nice post...someone should please show no4 to my dad
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by rattlesnake(m): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
this thread is tonto dike less so its one page
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Guykhena(m): 10:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
What of ibo village quotes like "u can't drink 4rm a palm tree except 4rm d palm wine" or 'd iroko tree starts 4rm a small seed" or "the dog cannot beget a goat" or.....
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Emperor11g: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
I lik d nth one, kul
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by rioemmanuel(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Failure Builds Caracta
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by contactmorak: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nice, but I don't know y I've never agreed with d quote "go where u r celebrated,not where u r tolerated'. That u r not celebrated somwhere may mean u r not good enough n u need to work on ursef. Ppl may only be celebrating ur mediocrity sometimes. If u r good enough, no need for people to only be tolerating u.
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Sike(m): 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
I see no picture. To small to view on mobile.
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by finsulyman: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and
kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all
the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for
yourselves.” (Numbers 31:17-18)
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
smiley
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by ogoplus: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
The 1st quote is so true....for APC vs PDP.

1 Like

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by hillcity80: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
APPLICATIONS IS OPEN TO ANY ONE
WHO WANTS TO BE A MEMBER OR
REP OF THE AFRICA YOUTHS 4
CHANGE (AY4C) IN UR STATE ,Aply..
DROP UR CONTACT PHONE NUMBER
AND EMAIL...

https://m.facebook.com/africayouths4change

OR ADD ME ON WHATSAPP ....... 08148154145 .....
our web is under construction, u can get all u want via email or whatsapp, our EMAIL: youthsnet@yahoo.com

Africa Youths 4 Change Organization (AY4C) is a Profit/nonprofit organization, which is committed to educating,

equipping and empowering African Youths and young people to effectively create the desired positive change within

their communities and serve as active players in the decision making processes of their communities.

Major Project

0. RIVIVAL/DELIVARANCE PROGAMES
1. Youths Entrepreneurship Training
2. Youth Entrepreneurship Training
3. Charity Support
4. PEER2PEER
5. Democratic Youths Leadership Training
6. FEEDER Project
7. Youths Educational Training Courses

Countries

AY4C currently runs an office in philistine and other African Countries, which caters for Africans living in

overseas and outside of Africa. This affords us the opportunity to facilitate cultural exchange programmes and give

African youth the opportunity to be familiar with the African culture, deal with the challenges of racial

discrimination, social confidence and identity whiles ensuring that Africans living outside of Africa fully harness

the available opportunities within their communities. The African centre is situated in Abuja Nigeria with the

mandate of empowering young men and Youths with requisite skills and knowledge that would make them equal partners

on the global scene as well as play active role in the development of their communities. The Nigerian office is

currently involved in main streaming youth and women into decision making processes ensure grassroots'

participation in democratic processes, advocate for more decent job creation and a development of friendly

governance structure.
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by emmyoha87(m): 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Number 4 is what I am still doing coz life itself is a risk and I've decided to make sacrifices today to benefit me 2moro!!!
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by festicoman: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
adezjamz: Did u consider mobile users with these ur 4Kb sized pictures?
No mined them
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by sulakishop(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
My best quote ever is an indian proverb: in life, there is joy in three things; eating meat, riding meat and puting meat into meat!
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Dhelake: 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
Someone should post the word content here because of mobile users
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by skyface00(m): 10:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
wow this make brain
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by rioemmanuel(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
sulakishop: My best quote ever is an indian proverb: in life, there is joy in three things; eating meat, riding meat and puting meat into meat!

I really dont understand this,can u pls elucidate

1 Like

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by victorazy(m): 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Am awake typing cuz I want to be successful. Sleep is comfort and comfort is laziness and laziness is poverty and we know wat poverty is grin dat one no need xplanatn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy / Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop / Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.