Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) (31058 Views)

After 2 Years On Life Support, Ebere, Nigeria’s Ex-banker Dies In US / Zig Ziglar: 10 Quotes That Can Change Your Life / 30 Famous Quotes That Can Inspire Success In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by sowprice(m): 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
€ΠD tym post..end tym Op and end tym coment
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by joyceok: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
See the best inspirational statements at

https://www.nairaland.com/899281/these-facts-life#20545494
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by sunex: 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
I luv d no. 2
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Shezzman: 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
I dig this!
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Gabreal1(m): 12:52am On Dec 30, 2013
Op, we no see anytin now!!!....Let sumone post 'em for us tor see please!!
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Man4LordJesus: 1:08am On Dec 30, 2013
"A REVOLUTION IN POST UTME ADMINISTRATION: GOODBYE TO MISSING SCRIPTS/RESULTS".
Please Check out:
https://www.nairaland.com/1573082/revolution-post-utme-administration-goodbye#20541190
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by modidd(m): 1:16am On Dec 30, 2013
The last one is the best,that's so inspiring cool
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by yemmy75(m): 1:30am On Dec 30, 2013
Uchiha Madara: "I know I am Lazy and ought to change, but the sad thing is, I am too lazy to do anything about it".
Hopeless...

Go and die!!!
(cheers bro)
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by 01mcfadden(m): 1:59am On Dec 30, 2013
If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve.
Copied from a nairalander's signature.
Som much love it!
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by hollypagan: 2:31am On Dec 30, 2013
tough times never last but tough people do
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by mafiacent(m): 3:12am On Dec 30, 2013
"Forget the past.” – Nelson Mandela

“You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened… or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the Bleep on.” ― Tupac Shakur

http://www.prisonerofclass.com/top-50-quotes-about-moving-on/
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by segcymoor(m): 6:38am On Dec 30, 2013
D Last one strikes me. Sound! One will face all sort of incon to actually achieve greatness
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by bjbest(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2013
nice write up,it will help in the new yr.
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by grandstar(m): 8:12am On Dec 30, 2013
'For things to stay the way they are, things will have to change'- from the Italian book "The Leopard"
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by stefikal(f): 8:24am On Dec 30, 2013
Something tingled in my head when I read the second one.

Thanks OP
Caracta: The second one....

Wow!
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by kennygurl(f): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2013
jes passing by..thumb up guyz
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by dambatta: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2013
Big.game:

Source
Love the quotes but particularly love your notes at the bottom of your post...footnote thingy....word it!
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2013
No. 10!!!
"A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest, and poverty will come upon you like a vagabond and want like an armed man" Proverbs 6: 10-11.
Comfort is truly the enemy of achievement

1 Like

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Smily202(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2013
Nice .....

He who drinks Alomo without Frawning His Face........Can Kill
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Ignatio(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2013
Pvin: Good sentences that is capable of turning ur live if u can only study it every morning b4 goin out and at night when u re back.
I wil practice it come nxt yr, nd I urge u do same

Procastination is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Metamofosis(m): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2013
Wow! Awesome!
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by chuckymadu(m): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2013
sulakishop: My best quote ever is an indian proverb: in life, there is joy in three things; eating meat, riding meat and puting meat into meat!

Nawti dude grin
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by efilefun(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2013
1 I'm Not Competing With AnyOne, If U Get There B4 Me Congratulations. Life Is An Express Road Overtaking is Allowed.

2 Your dream doesn't have an
expiration date. Take a deep
breath and try again.

3 Every man has in himself a continent of undiscovered character. Happy is he who acts as the Columbus to his own soul

4 You will remain priceless to those who truly love you no matter the dropped, crumble and shit you are going through.

5 when the class-register is been marked its either you are ABSENT OR PRESENT .#HustleHard..

6 When I look at the word IMPOSSIBLE all that i see is a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they've got to change it ,impossible is not a fact,it's an opinion,impossible is just a dare,it's not a declaration,impossible is potential,impossible is temporary,IMPOSSIBLE is nothing.....keep the dream alive...

Happy new year in adv

1 Like

Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by bossladypearl(f): 10:20am On Dec 30, 2013
Pls if you want more encouraging words, motivational n inspiring words, pls visit www.ruthdulacblog.

Pin:22f7ab7c

I love nairaland
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by Smily202(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2013
efilefun: 1 I'm Not Competing With AnyOne, If U Get There B4 Me Congratulations. Life Is An Express Road Overtaking is Allowed.

2 Your dream doesn't have an
expiration date. Take a deep
breath and try again.

3 Every man has in himself a continent of undiscovered character. Happy is he who acts as the Columbus to his own soul

4 You will remain priceless to those who truly love you no matter the dropped, crumble and shit you are going through.

5 when the class-register is been marked its either you are ABSENT OR PRESENT .#HustleHard..

6 When I look at the word IMPOSSIBLE all that i see is a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they've got to change it ,impossible is not a fact,it's an opinion,impossible is just a dare,it's not a declaration,impossible is potential,impossible is temporary,IMPOSSIBLE is nothing.....keep the dream alive...

Happy new year in adv

Fancy dat ur No:6
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by davo90tico(m): 10:52am On Dec 30, 2013
Uchiha Madara: "I know I am Lazy and ought to change, but the sad thing is, I am too lazy to do anything about it".
NAAAAANIIIIIII!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked uchiha madara have u done the moon eye technique already!!!!! shocked i wont let u
RASEEEEEEEENGAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by HARDUBUY(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
The saying "comfort is the enemy of achievement"....
pays alot.
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by StarFlux: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
Inspiring!

Will keep them in mind.
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by sats: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
@OP execellent quotes, lov it. smiley
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by kazyhm(m): 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
No 1 leaves HERE alive
Re: Quotes That Can Change Your Perspective On Life(pictures) by RosemaryOge(f): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2013
wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Things To Give Up If You Want To Be Happy / Woman Jumps Into Lagos Lagoon At Leventist Bus Stop / Trailer Crushes Female NASPOLY Final Year Student To Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.