Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Ladies, How Will You Want Your Boyfriend To Propose To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Will You Want Your Boyfriend To Propose To You? (967 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Will You Want Your Boyfriend To Propose To You? by Audu123(m): 5:06am On Dec 27, 2013
Curious to know what the Nairaland ladies want and expect from Naija men when it comes time to proposing?
Re: Ladies, How Will You Want Your Boyfriend To Propose To You? by OmniSparrow: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2013
angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Will You Want Your Boyfriend To Propose To You? by eunisam: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2013
grin
Re: Ladies, How Will You Want Your Boyfriend To Propose To You? by Teeboy22(m): 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Audu123:
Curious to know what the Nairaland ladies want and expect from Naija men when it comes time to proposing?

bro plz check ur mail...tnX..av some tins 2 ask
Re: Ladies, How Will You Want Your Boyfriend To Propose To You? by Ezibless: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hopez456

Come and see this threadgrin
Re: Ladies, How Will You Want Your Boyfriend To Propose To You? by Ezibless: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies, How Will You Want Your Boyfriend To Propose To You? by Teeboy22(m): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ezibless:
Hopez456

yeah..tiz been long.
Re: Ladies, How Will You Want Your Boyfriend To Propose To You? by Hopez456(m): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ezibless:
Hopez456

I can see oo, infact I am following. still waiting for the ladies response.
Thanks.
Re: Ladies, How Will You Want Your Boyfriend To Propose To You? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
How i want him to propose to me is we go on a vacation&on getting to d room we will lodge,i see roses everywhere in d room wiv the ring on the bed& a note saying"I WANT YOU FOREVER".... kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Will You Want Your Boyfriend To Propose To You? by nanauju(f): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Probably at a party with much crowd gathered or in a room where it's just the two of us

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Will You Want Your Boyfriend To Propose To You? by Hopez456(m): 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ladies with flamboyant things..
Re: Ladies, How Will You Want Your Boyfriend To Propose To You? by Pdizzle(m): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Some girls that have never been in a boat will want proposal on a yacht.. hehe

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My First Love: Thank You For Everything! / Naija Girls Mentality / Is It Normal To Have No Interest In Sex,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.