Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Wonder What My Wife To Be Is Doing Now! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder What My Wife To Be Is Doing Now! (726 Views)

4 Bad Sex Habits Couples Should Stop Doing Now.. / I Wonder Why Girls Do This (photo) / The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder What My Wife To Be Is Doing Now! by syndrum(m): 8:38am On Dec 27, 2013
lipsrsealed
my friend used to talk about a girl that always come to his place as serekode...he always tell me i could log in if i'm interested....log in?
but she's your po~po~po mate....oops! he later concluded saying that it doesn't mattet that even in brazil,they atimes do use their wife entertain visitor....yeee ! i dey mad?
even to the extent of asking if the visitor is satisfied.....Aye mi o!....me wey dey.look for virgin(in dreams).....
in short i've you ever thought maybe it's your wife to be that i spent last night sweating and moaning is sexual satisfaction for almost 4hrs?
lemme hear you say Amen!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wonder What My Wife To Be Is Doing Now! by Popowaa: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2013
syndrum: lipsrsealed
my friend used to talk about a girl that always come to his place as serekode...he always tell me i could log in if i'm interested....log in?
but she's your po~po~po mate....oops! he later concluded saying that it doesn't mattet that even in brazil,they atimes do use their wife entertain visitor....yeee ! i dey mad?
even to the extent of asking if the visitor is satisfied.....Aye mi o!....me wey dey.look for virgin(in dreams).....
in short i've you ever thought maybe it's your wife to be that i spent last night sweating and moaning is sexual satisfaction for almost 4hrs?
lemme hear you say Amen!!!
Ur future wife is probably sitting on sm really hard dick fucking her soul out of her body and moaning the house down.Silly,instead of you to think of hw to make money u here dreaming of silly things.Such things dont put food on the table u know.
Re: I Wonder What My Wife To Be Is Doing Now! by syndrum(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2013
Popowaa: Ur future wife is probably sitting on sm really hard dick fucking her soul out of her body and moaning the house down.Silly,instead of you to think of hw to make money u here dreaming of silly things.Such things dont put food on the table u know.
oops....u don't av to press cntrl p....she ain't ur gal friend....is she?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wonder What My Wife To Be Is Doing Now! by bionick: 9:40am On Dec 30, 2013
@op, and it's true oooo....i used to think abou this but i later stopped...cos i've seen and heard enuff about the way ladies does...even the so-called S.U are the baddest...i can't even try to trust any girl i meet in church....so...na anyone i marry , i marry ooo....even me self still dey fire...
Re: I Wonder What My Wife To Be Is Doing Now! by excellencyabia1: 10:44am On Dec 30, 2013
your Angel is another man's old school

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: Is It Right For A Man To Give His Wife A Curfew? / How Long Does It Really Take To Know Someone? / How To Handle Tricky Conversations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.