Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me (6593 Views)

The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / Why Men Are Attracted To Boobs / Ladies, Are You Attracted To Muscular Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Pretyangel25(f): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=Abbey2sam]Ugly chicks be like > > > > > > > [/quote lol
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Pretyangel25(f): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2013
Dhurmynick:

You're too proud. Its a thing guys hate with passion. Stop it.
tnx but I didn't say I'm proud of myself, d op got me angry by asking if I'm ugly all because I told him dat he needs deliverance
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Ugly girls give me hard-ons.
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Dannylux: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2013
Skyscraper, you seem to be an Interesting somebody, sorry we got off on the wrong foot.
Truce? smiley

This is one funny thread!
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2013
Pretyangel25: [/quote][quote author=Abbey2sam]Ugly chicks be like > > > > > > >
Pretyangel25: ahahahahahahahah contine waiting o
Abbey2sam: Ugly chicks be like > > > > > > >
It's official: prettyangel is ugly, i dare you to post your picture.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
deejay_harry1:

here you go babez.. grin
angry
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mondisweets: angry
you dont look cute when you look this way na..

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by maureen5(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
deejay_harry1: she wouldnt like that disclosed maam... smiley
smiley no she wouldn't.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dannylux: Skyscraper, you seem to be an Interesting somebody, sorry we got off on the wrong foot.
Truce? smiley

This is one funny thread!
No wahala, I'm a potential derailer myself..the next may just be your thread. grin
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
maureen5: smiley no she wouldn't.
not to worry. wink smiley
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Austeenx: Ugly girls give me hard-ons.
you're not far from the truth. I've discovered that some ugly girls usually have fresh brëast and me love sucking brëast because my mom didn't feed me much when I was born.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Austeenx: Ugly girls give me hard-ons.
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pretyangel25: tnx but I didn't say I'm proud of myself, d op got me angry by asking if I'm ugly all because I told him dat he needs deliverance
Please will you deliver me? In my room sha. grin
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Pretyangel25(f): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
It's official: prettyangel is ugly, i dare you to post your picture.
I won't post my picture so op kip dreaming tongue

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Pretyangel25(f): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Please will you deliver me? In my room sha. grin
hahahahaahha shebi u wan finish me
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pretyangel25: hahahahaahha shebi u wan finish me
i won't kill you naw..me i am still inexperienced in the game. grin I was hoping you could teach me some sex positions.
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Pretyangel25(f): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
i won't kill you naw..me i am still inexperienced in the game. grin I was hoping you could teach me some sex positions.
guys dat claim d re inexperienced in d game re usually d ones dat have enough experienced. Me don't knw any sex position o wink

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by matsilver: 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
It all depend on d kind of beauty u ar lukin 4, is't facial beauty or inner beauty? If itz facial beauty u dnt need 2 luk 4 dem, i hv so many of dem in my area, come 2 3rd avenue b4 mr.biggz gwarinpa estate, we hv so many angelz dia, in my area we call dem "ukwu" meanz fresh. But if itz inner beauty u ar luking 4, plz. I will advice u stick 2 doz ur ugly frnd, i beliv 1 of has wat u ar lukin 4.!!!!
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by matsilver: 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
I am a cute & intelligent guy, I dress moderately with enough swag to match but I don't know why ugly girls usually find me attractive. I've been into some relationships in the past but none had seemed to work out perfectly.

I had trust issues with my last girlfriend and decided to call the relationship quit and had since vowed never to rush into a new relationship and also rush out, because that seemed to be the end result.

However, some ugly girls had been looking for several ways to become my girlfriend from their reactions but to no avail as I'd rather remain celibate than engage a relationship with an ugly girl. No dis-respect to all the ugly babes on Nairaland but I think a good-looking brother deserve a good-looking sister, or so I say.

One of these ugly girls was a friend of a friend, I don't know exactly how she got my number but she called me sometime ago with a 'private number' and a fake name and somehow we got talking. Ironically, the fake name happens to be the namesake of someone I had a crush on, so I played along thinking she was the one. After that time, this ugly girl kept calling me without hiding her number and also sending me endless text messages so I saved her number.

I outrightly fell in love with her plus she had an angelic voice. It's ironic how ugly girls usually have pretty voices, innit? One day she finally revealed her true identity to me while we were gisting on phone, immediately she called her real name I instantly recognised her and felt my whole world crashing upon me, this was a girl I usually calls practically four times per day, sometimes I would send her love quotes before going to bed and when I can't think of a suitable one I would google it and then send it to her.

To make matters worst, this girl was not only ugly but she had knock knees. Anyways, I pitily ended the call that day but not after I lied that I was not the guy she knew, I could feel the pain, sadness and emotional trauma I made her go through but there was really nothing I could do. I felt bad afterwads but nothing spectacular could had been between the both of us.

Aside her, about four other girls whom I also consider ugly are trying to get into my life but yet to succeed. It's not like I am being cocky about my looks but I just don't fancy dating ugly girls and I believe alot of other guys reading this feels the same way I do. The thing is, all these girls demand for my phone number and I reluctantly give it to them but never call, they always do the calling and sometimes complain that I don't care as if I'am their boyfriend.

I could easily give them a stern warning never to call me again but that's unlike me, I don't like to hurt a girl's feelings, but then my heart keeps judging me becaues of pretence. Have you been in such situation before? How did you get rid of them? Please advice me!
kk am coming
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
matsilver: It all depend on d kind of beauty u ar lukin 4, is't facial beauty or inner beauty? If itz facial beauty u dnt need 2 luk 4 dem, i hv so many of dem in my area, come 2 3rd avenue b4 mr.biggz gwarinpa estate, we hv so many angelz dia, in my area we call dem "ukwu" meanz fresh. But if itz inner beauty u ar luking 4, plz. I will advice u stick 2 doz ur ugly frnd, i beliv 1 of has wat u ar lukin 4.!!!!
hmmm, thanks all the same.
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by DonaldGenes(m): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pretyangel25: tnx but I didn't say I'm proud of myself, d op got me angry by asking if I'm ugly all because I told him dat he needs deliverance

lmao! Show us pictures or we won't believe you

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by DonaldGenes(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
you're not far from the truth. I've discovered that some ugly girls usually have fresh brëast and me love sucking brëast because my mom didn't feed me much when I was born.
This guys won't keel me with laugh,you be original Mumu oh, see how you dey accuse your sweet mum for not giving you enough breeasst to suck...i fit kick your Balls now and seize your vaseline now
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by DonaldGenes(m): 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pretyangel25: guys dat claim d re inexperienced in d game re usually d ones dat have enough experienced. Me don't knw any sex position o wink

E be like say this Angel is secretly crushing on Skyscrapper abi na lie?
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Donalð Genes:

Errrr.. And I thought I was the only one who noticed. Angel, you hear?
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Donalð Genes:
This guys won't keel me with laugh,you be original Mumu oh, see how you dey accuse your sweet mum for not giving you enough breeasst to suck...i fit kick your Balls now and seize your vaseline now
It's true oo, mom didn't feed me much because she didn't wanted her brëast to sagged. I had to suck extra from Aunty Yetunde so I could be contented, she was the one who opened my eyes to the reality of things, and now my eyes are opened even when they're closed.
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Pretyangel25(f): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
Donalð Genes:

4 ur mind abi grin
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Pretyangel25(f): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Errrr.. And I thought I was the only one who noticed. Angel, you hear?
wetin u de notice huh?
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Pretyangel25(f): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Donalð Genes:

lmao! Show us pictures or we won't believe you
then keep waiting 4 my pic tongue
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by skyscraperTM(m): 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pretyangel25: wetin u de notice huh?
She also called me 'honey'. Please be nice, where are you base? grin
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Preceedo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
Another Ugly girl is attracted to you again even on nairaland for sure ye need deliverance!

*runs away*
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by lebienconnu: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
i suspect those old women from your village.

by the way, what do you mean by 'ugly girls'?
Re: HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me by Pretyangel25(f): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
She also called me 'honey'. Please be nice, where are you base? grin
hahaahahahahahahah @ HONEY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Share Wit Us Wat Makes You Ignore Guys / Hottest Couples On Nairaland (romanceland) / Consequences Of Premarital Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.