Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Consequences Of Premarital Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Consequences Of Premarital Sex (6560 Views)

Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
Sex is a wonderful experience that is to be enjoyed and explored between a man and his wife. It’s so profound and secured that when it’s done in marriage, you have nothing to lose or be afraid of.
The god of the world we live in knew this, that’s why he created premarital and extramarital sex so that instead of a man and his wife to enjoy it, they’d have ‘tasted’ it before and outside marriage which leaves them with terrible consequences.
As much as I hold nothing against the medical benefits of sex such as relaxation, de-stressing the body and so on, there’s something you need to know about what it does outside the medical world.
Mind you, if you’re NOT married to him or her, you can’t enjoy the benefits of sex. It doesn’t matter how many rounds you go, the styles or frequency; it brings devastating effect. I just need to reiterate that again!
There’s nothing that binds a man and woman together in life other than sex. It makes them ‘one in flesh‘ although it is only two that’s involved in the act. They may feel so emotionally connected to each other in friendship but it is not as deepened by the one sex gives.
There are three things sex does to your life. It joins you together with whosoever you have it with in the…
1. Body
During the act, there’s a connection between your body and that of your partner. It doesn’t matter whichever position or technique you adopt, for as long as there’s a connection in the genitals and fluids are transmitted; a contact is made.
This is why people get infected through sex because either of the parties involved has an infection.
No matter the contraceptives, the safest sex is marital sex. Don’t destroy your good health with Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Herpes, Staphylococcus and other sexual related diseases that would take ages to cure. It’s better not to be infected than to cure an infection.
2. Soul
In mind controlling techniques such as Yoga, you can channel your mind energies and focus them to a point while concentration is achieved.
But when sexual looseness is tolerated, it becomes very difficult to concentrate in life. The picture of the last sexual encounter you have comes into your mind often and the desire to have it again heightens especially when the one you have it with is nearby.
This is called soul tie. Sex creates a soul tie between the souls of the parties involved. This is why it’s not easy to stop it when you start it before and outside marriage.
Can you escape the consequence of soul tie? No, contraceptives cannot prevent it. It’s because of this tie that guilt and condemnation comes in your mind for doing it unlawfully while you’re afraid of its aftermath.
No medical cure can solve the issue of soul tie because it is an emotional bond. This is why most people are often attracted to their ex when there’s a reunion. There’s a trigger in their emotions to rekindle the act, whether they’re married doesn’t stop it from happening.
Don’t start the battle you can’t finish. It’s more than just five minutes of pleasure, there’s a likelihood of transmitting diseases and the inevitable soul tie bonding.
Still, the safest sex is marital sex!
3. Spirit
Many would frown at this aspect. If a man can receive God’s spirit into his life by faith, then it’s possible for him to share in the influence of his or her partner’s spirit.
Spirits are invisible but they can manifest through any form. An evil spirit can trouble two or more people at the same time whether they’re together or not. It takes spiritual understanding to admit this!
Why are some occultic people told to stay away from sex? Why do they tell them to disflower a virgin and bring her blood samples or have sex with more ladies?
Sex is more than just physical. There’s a oneness in the spirit of whoever you have it with. If the person suffers from spiritual diseases such as bad luck, poverty, failure and so on, there’s every tendency that you will share it with them.
I’m not scaring you, this is just the fact you will never be told in Nollywood or Hollywood.
Can contraceptives prevent the spiritual oneness you both share? Never! The safest sex still remains marital sex!
Do you just think nothing happens after every sexual encounter you have before and outside marriage? A lot has happened because there’s a transfer of fluid, soul connection and oneness in spirit.
Wait until when you’re ready to be naked and unashamed with the right person, not with whom you want to give a try. If you’re married to the right person, you don’t have to worry about STDs, evil soul tie or any spiritual oneness with whom you want to spend the rest of your life with.
It could be difficult to abstain but by God’s grace, discipline and the fear of God, you will achieve it. The right time to have sex is when there’s no regret or shame and it is only in marriage, not before or outside it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Olami90: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
Tell them jare miss cool
This Op is sensible, focused and loaded with values. A lady with this kind of knowledge is my type.

I hope all these hoes will listen and be loyal.I pray not to meet $ marry a bad headed lady(they are just too much nowadays. They are d sex more vulnerable to all these spiritual problems and they won't stopping getting help with their deficient holes).

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by BlackDBagba: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
grin
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2016
This is a Lady that is gifted. Waow!!, i'm speechless. She put it in a very refined manner and broke it down to the understanding of anybody that cares to learn.
This is evangelical. It is soul touching. The message and manner of presentation is not only divine but supreme. Thumbs up, OP.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by 2SWT(f): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
I hear
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by BlueScholar(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
# 1 is legit, if one is careless then exposure to such infection is possible, for # 2 and 3 though... Do you have a reference as in the bible, quran or torah to back that up? Thank you

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by sinaj(f): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Splinz(m): 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
You mean you've not do 'the do' before

Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
Wow. Just look at this op and her post. Such sense is rare. I love write ups like this.

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Pierocash(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
In as much as i am a proponent of marriage b4 sex,bt howerver,the facts stated here are not tenable and valid.evry commandment of God is to organise our lives,and for our benefit.
I have bedded so many girls bt must tell u i feel nothing for any of them,some r married others are nt and live within same locality.
The issue of contracting STDs is nt only pre-marital,people do infect their spouses after marriage with STDs they carry b4 marriage.
Abstain frm premarital sex,it is God's commandment and nothing more
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by kullozone(m): 5:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
Someone canor even nyash in peace again... Nawa oh!
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by alexiej(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
BlueScholar:
# 1 is legit, if one is careless then exposure to such infection is possible, for # 2 and 3 though... Do you have a reference as in the bible, quran or torah to back that up? Thank you

1 Corinthians 6: 16-17

16 Or do you not know that he who is joined to a harlot is one body with her? For “the two,” He says, “shall become one flesh.” 17 But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.

What the above means is, when u become a Christian, your spirit is joined with the Lord. Now, it is something like that that happens when a person sleeps with a prostitute (ie, commits fornication or adultery). He becomes joined to that partner.
Don't be confused that the bible says "they shall become one FLESH". If you read other parts of the bible, you'll discover that it wasn't talking about flesh as in "skin" or physical body.

So the op is right.

2 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
No comment! lipsrsealed
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Was watching a movie today as i had my lunch. It was on the life of King Saul, first king of Israel.
In the movie the good Jonathan, one of Saul's sons, got married to Sarah.
On their first night, Sarah knew she was in deep deep trouble. In fact, one that could cost her, her life. She was really scared for good reasons.
She wasn't scared because she just got married or was about to sleep with a man, her husband. It wasn't even cos of her husband that she got so frightened.
SHE WAS SCARED BECAUSE SHE WASN'T A VIRGIN!
Those were the days if a woman gets disvirgined outside wedlock, she is in deep trouble.
It always generates great crisis and humiliation for the Lady and her family.
She didn't wait for Jonathan to find out, she confessed in terror before he could touch her.
THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE END OF THAT MARRIAGE but because it was an important one for Saul's family, the good hearted Jonathan brought out a knife and spilled his own blood on the bedsheet in order to cover up Sarah.
Without that blood there would've been no proof she was a virgin. You can't imagine the crisis that would've resulted.
King Saul and all the nobles sat watching in anticipation, waiting for Jonathan to emerge with a blood stained bedsheet, a proof of Sarah's virginity. They saw what they waited to see but little did they know it wasn't Sarah's virgin blood but that of Jonathan.
The movie generally wasn't cool by me but the point i want to highlight is the importance of abstinence before marriage.

THE WORLD MAY'VE CHANGED BUT GOD CHANGETH NOT.
No matter our divergent views on the topic, sexual purity is pleasing in the eyes of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by knightsson: 9:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
to others, it might be an advice, but to me, "This Is Super Story!"
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by makydee(f): 9:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
bbmpin:
No comment! lipsrsealed
Nowadays, you have nothing to say lipsrsealed
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Elshahzad: 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Okay, I'll repent buh I'll turn a new leaf.. I'll marry, Fvck den divorce.. That way I think there'll b no consequence
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Okay undecided

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Elshahzad: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sincere4u:
This is a Lady that is gifted. Waow!!, i'm speechless. She put it in a very refined manner and broke it down to the understanding of anybody that cares to learn.
This is evangelical. It is soul touching. The message and manner of presentation is not only divine but supreme. Thumbs up, OP.
if U dnt shetup dia now... Na diz kain guys dey fvck pass, ee dey here dey form nothin'
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Abso1uteZero(m): 12:16am On Jan 16, 2017
sinaj:
Hmmmmm
Hmmm What?
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Abso1uteZero(m): 12:20am On Jan 16, 2017
If you read all this, mad props to you
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 16, 2017
Elshahzad:
if U dnt shetup dia now... Na diz kain guys dey fvck pass, ee dey hear dey form nothin'
NONESENSE, YOU RUDE THINGS JUST HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTERS AND INSULT PEOPLE YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT, MAY YOUR WORDS HUNT YOU DOWN AND JUDGE YOU!
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 16, 2017
Sincere4u:
Was watching a movie today as i had my lunch. It was on the life of King Saul, first of king Israel.
In the movie the good Jonathan, one of Saul's sons, got married to Sarah.
On their first night, Sarah knew she was in deep deep trouble. In fact, one that could cost her, her life. She was really scared for good reasons.
She wasn't scared because she just got married or was about to sleep with a man, her husband. It wasn't even cos of her husband that she got so frightened.
SHE WAS SCARED BECAUSE SHE WASN'T A VIRGIN!
Those were the days if a woman gets disvirgined outside wedlock, she is in deep trouble.
It always generates great crisis and humiliation for the Lady and her family.
She didn't wait for Jonathan to find out, she confessed in terror before he could touch her.
THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE END OF THAT MARRIAGE but because it was an important one for Saul's family, the good hearted Jonathan brought out a knife and spilled his own blood on the bedsheet in order to cover up Sarah.
Without that blood there would've been no proof she was a virgin. You can't imagine the crisis that would've resulted.
King Saul and all the nobles sat watching in anticipation, waiting for Jonathan to emerge with a blood stained bedsheet, a proof of Sarah's virginity. They saw what they waited to see but little did they know it wasn't Sarah's virgin blood but that of Jonathan.
The movie generally wasn't cool by me but the point i want to highlight is the importance of abstinence before marriage.

THE WORLD MAY'VE CHANGED BUT GOD CHANGETH NOT.
No matter our divergent views on the topic, sexual purity is pleasing in the eyes of God.
Nice one Boss!.
May God help us all in our weaknesses.
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Elshahzad: 7:13am On Jan 16, 2017
karacta1:

NONESENSE, YOU RUDE THINGS JUST HIDE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTERS AND INSULT PEOPLE YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT, MAY YOUR WORDS HUNT YOU DOWN AND JUDGE YOU!
ode, who are U?? Even lala no knw U
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Elshahzad: 7:14am On Jan 16, 2017
karacta1:

mr Man, may this b de last tym U mention Me.. And if U're lucky 2 mention Me again next tym, the thunder that'll strike U wuld b cumin' 4rm North Korea.... Fvckin' Idiat
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 16, 2017
I see.
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by AyamStarch: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2017
colik:
I see.
hey cutie, can you be kind enough to show me what you've seen?
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2017
AyamStarch:
hey cutie, can you be kind enough to show me what you've seen?
It's just an expression joor. cheesy
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 16, 2017
Elshahzad:
mr Man, may this b de last tym U mention Me.. And if U're lucky 2 mention Me again next tym, the thunder that'll strike U wuld b cumin' 4rm North Korea.... Fvckin' Idiat
SURE EVIDENCE OF FAILED PARENTHOOD. STOP EXPOSING YOUR PARENTS IN PUBLIC. YOU ARE A DISGRACEFUL SON TO WHOEVER GAVE BIRTH TO YOU
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 16, 2017
Elshahzad:
ode, who are U?? Even lala no knw U
FREAK OF NATURE DESCRIBES YOU BETTER. NOT EVEN A SIGN OF SENSE FROM A VIRUS INFESTED BRAIN. I REPEAT DON'T YOU EVER INSULT PEOPLE YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT. THAT WOULDN'T BE TOO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND IF YOUR BRAIN WASN'T MICROWAVED. IF AT ALL YOU HAVE CONSCIENCE. FYI.

Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Elshahzad: 8:59am On Jan 16, 2017
karacta1:

SURE EVIDENCE OF FAILED PARENTHOOD. STOP EXPOSING YOUR PARENTS IN PUBLIC. YOU ARE A DISGRACEFUL SON TO WHOEVER GAVE BIRTH TO YOU
Thank God I still gat parents 2 disgrace... Where're Ur parents?? U repugnant mendicant
Re: Consequences Of Premarital Sex by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 16, 2017
Elshahzad:
Thank God I still gat parents 2 disgrace... Where're Ur parents?? U repugnant mendicant
Glad you just confirmed my words. YOU ARE INDEED A DISGRACEFUL SON OF VERY UNFORTUNATE PARENTS. What beats my imagination is that you have become so used to it you no longer feel anything disgracing the mother that gave birth to you. This you now do publicly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How A Lady Celebrates Her Birthday In This Strange Way (photos) / Crossdresser, Jay Boogie, Flaunts His Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos / Dealing With Karishika Type Of Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.