Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

JB To Own 2nd Niger Bridge (picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JB To Own 2nd Niger Bridge (picture) (3873 Views)

2nd Niger Bridge: Oshiomhole Must Apologise To Nigerians, Say CSOs / Work On-going At 2nd Niger Bridge (video Proof) / APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JB To Own 2nd Niger Bridge (picture) by Energito: 7:59am On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy:

You have no any other party to run to....all your aspirations in Nigeria in the short-run is resting squarely on an Ijaw man.

You are the pillar of his administration.....so for GEJ and Ibos..it's a tale of rub-my-back...I rub yours.

Igbos collectively haven't gained anything outside promises ..but Ibos are willing to go to war over GEJ...why?
because is our brother.north are one so east need to be one like north.
Re: JB To Own 2nd Niger Bridge (picture) by Energito: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2013
Jman06: Why are you crying louder than the bereaved? Why do you find it so hard to stomach the fact that igbos in their wisdom have refused to abandon GEJ because he's from a minority tribe? If from your miniaturized mind you think GEJ is not doing enough for the Southeast, then why not let the igbos worry about that? Like i said earlier, GEJ's transformation programmes cut accross every region of the country, just that some of you ungrateful lots in the southwest have choosen to turn blind eyes to the various developmental projects of GEJ's administration in your region,obviously due to your inordinate desire to establish and control an APC-led federal government with the aim of perpetuating yourselves in public offices as was the case before now. However, i want to assure you that all the APC antics will fail. Just keep your fingers crossed and watch the collapse of APC in 2014.
brother don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: JB To Own 2nd Niger Bridge (picture) by Energito: 8:04am On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy:

Though your written English is awful...I still got the essentials in your comment...however I love specifics...from the top of your head, kindly mention something tangible a Yoruba man should be grateful to GEJ for....a legacy project or the so-called developmental project for the Yorubas.
what did your own son obj do when he rule for 12years?
Re: JB To Own 2nd Niger Bridge (picture) by collynzo2(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2013
Ochendo1: Don't you just hate it when fools claim what they are not and even say what they know nothing about...... to say JB is owned by yorubas will be the biggest joke of 2013/2014 grin.... let it be known that the only Nigerian with the highest share of 15 percent in JB Nig is Ernest Obiejesi Chairman Nestoil PLC..... smh! @ those that would go through any length to lie just to score cheap points
O boy the thing tire me o! Julius Berger owned by Yorubas, MTN owned by Igbos, DSTV owned by Hausas and Shell owned by Ikwerres lol.
Re: JB To Own 2nd Niger Bridge (picture) by asha80(m): 9:15am On Dec 28, 2013
Ochendo1: Don't you just hate it when fools claim what they are not and even say what they know nothing about...... to say JB is owned by yorubas will be the biggest joke of 2013/2014 grin.... let it be known that the only Nigerian with the highest share of 15 percent in JB Nig is Ernest Obiejesi Chairman Nestoil PLC..... smh! @ those that would go through any length to lie just to score cheap points
you dey mind the fools...i just wished they were ignored so that they would wallow in thier high level ignorance
Re: JB To Own 2nd Niger Bridge (picture) by gerald09(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy:

Fear God....

Stop blatant lie....

This is purely an Igbo-centered govt.
Please culd u elaborate how GEJ is running an igbo centred government. Am from d North so am curious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The The Horrible Experience I Had During Mubi Attack By Boko Haram(photos) / I Would've Resigned If I Was In Saraki's Shoes - Buhari / The North Is Landlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.