Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Theses Picture Are So Funny They Make Me Laugh For Reals - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Theses Picture Are So Funny They Make Me Laugh For Reals (892 Views)

Top 5 Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh For A Week. / These Signs Made Me Laugh. / This Made Me Laugh (superman Bachelor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theses Picture Are So Funny They Make Me Laugh For Reals by whiteroses(f): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2008
Yo mama so old I told her to act her own age, and she died.
Yo mama hair so short when she braided it they looked like stiches
Yo mama hair so short she curls it with rice
Yo mama so old that when she was in school there was no history class.
Yo mama house so small you have to go outside to change your mind.
lol anyways here you go,

Re: Theses Picture Are So Funny They Make Me Laugh For Reals by whiteroses(f): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2008
and again

Re: Theses Picture Are So Funny They Make Me Laugh For Reals by whiteroses(f): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2008

Re: Theses Picture Are So Funny They Make Me Laugh For Reals by Temivict(f): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2008
There are all nice.
Re: Theses Picture Are So Funny They Make Me Laugh For Reals by Agbalanze(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2008
Real funny pics u got there.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is Always Cheating On Me So I Always Beat Her! / "naughty Patient" / A Chemical Analysis Of A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.