Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,122 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Why Girlfriend Said She Wants More That 50:50 In Our Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girlfriend Said She Wants More That 50:50 In Our Relationship (532 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Girlfriend Said She Wants More That 50:50 In Our Relationship by fijiano202(m): 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
We have been dating for a while and have been thru ups and downs but yesterday she told me she wants more than the normal 50:50 in our relationship,i grew up with the idea that all men and ladies are equal and also with the idea that am a man and a woman sacrifice equally in a realationship to make things work.I also treat and respect her the best i could,i dont really undestand what she means by more than the 50:50,Pls i need advice on This,i really need ur opinions
Re: Why Girlfriend Said She Wants More That 50:50 In Our Relationship by Popowaa: 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
fijiano202: We have been dating for a while and have been thru ups and downs but yesterday she told me she wants more than the normal 50:50 in our relationship,i grew up with the idea that all men and ladies are equal and also with the idea that am a man and a woman sacrifice equally in a realationship to make things work.I also treat and respect her the best i could,i dont really undestand what she means by more than the 50:50,Pls i need advice on This,i really need ur opinions
abi her mind we dey take reason?She yarn u say she want more than 50:50 you no sabi ask her make she explain becos MTN don dash you MB you con carry phone log in on nairaland to ask us na we go knw what she mean?Mitchweeeee
Re: Why Girlfriend Said She Wants More That 50:50 In Our Relationship by Popowaa: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
fijiano202: We have been dating for a while and have been thru ups and downs but yesterday she told me she wants more than the normal 50:50 in our relationship,i grew up with the idea that all men and ladies are equal and also with the idea that am a man and a woman sacrifice equally in a realationship to make things work.I also treat and respect her the best i could,i dont really undestand what she means by more than the 50:50,Pls i need advice on This,i really need ur opinions

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies / Are You Just A Rebound Girlfriend? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.