Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Greater Love: Mother Or Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Greater Love: Mother Or Wife (521 Views)

Five Reasons Why You Should Not Beat Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? / Which Is Greater Love Or Friendship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greater Love: Mother Or Wife by Lampsy(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2013
I was in awe when I heard the live interview of OJB Jezreel. He talked about the issues encountered during his kidney transplant,the point I got from it was the donor.He actually claimed rasing money wasn't as hard as getting a donor,because some rib n part of kidney will be donated,which makes some matched persons fear and reject donating,else,his wife stood and did donate.This prompted me to ask that in these present time where femine love is lost for money,is motherly love greater than that of a wifey?.
Re: Greater Love: Mother Or Wife by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2013
Kwesion 4 d guys!
Re: Greater Love: Mother Or Wife by chikachike86(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2013
It fluctuates my bro. The mother/wife you love so much today, might turn to your worst nightmare 2moro. So on the basis of the above assertion, one should find a balance with respect to matters or issues that would warrant you making a choice between your mother and wifey.
Re: Greater Love: Mother Or Wife by candor4(f): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2013
Hmmmm ............it depends on d treatment u give dem............
Re: Greater Love: Mother Or Wife by Newkidoo(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2013
grin grin grin

Newkidindblock... grin grin grin
mum any day any time.. u don't know a woman yet until u r married. A wife will kill u. run away 4rm marriage and continue sleeping with them.

take any advice from the Newkidindblock grin grin grin
Re: Greater Love: Mother Or Wife by Lampsy(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2013
chika.chike86:
It fluctuates my bro. The mother/wife you love so much today, might turn to your worst nightmare 2moro. So on the basis of the above assertion, one should find a balance with respect to matters or issues that would warrant you making a choice between your mother and wifey. You have a Good point bruva in finding balance.
Re: Greater Love: Mother Or Wife by Lampsy(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2013
Harbosede02: Kwesion 4 d guys!
its majorly for the guys,bt wud yu rather be a better mother dan a better wife or both?
Re: Greater Love: Mother Or Wife by Lampsy(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2013
candor4: Hmmmm ............it depends on d treatment u give dem............
ok,bt d thread is nt abt treatin one better dan d other,its jst to point to d extent a woman cn go for her husband,n for her son,being wife n mother respectively.
Re: Greater Love: Mother Or Wife by Lampsy(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2013
Newkidoo: grin grin grin

Newkidindblock... grin grin grin
mum any day any time.. u don't know a woman yet until u r married. A wife will kill u. run away 4rm marriage and continue sleeping with them.

take any advice from the Newkidindblock grin grin grin
badt guy.but wud yu rather have a child with d woman ur heart pleases dan dos loose gals...

(1) (Reply)

Sex And It's Hype / Serious Matter / Miss Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.