Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume (19892 Views)

Breaking!!! Ogbeni Aregbesola Dissolves LG to create 31 more LCDA's / Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain / There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by bayulll01(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
On neutral view if these defection continues then GEJ is finished,but I will advise nigerian shld lean pls,all these politician are fighting for their selfish interest and not for the masses GEJ would av become a hero if he had fought curruption and provide electricity but instead he embraced currupt politician and even granted his old boss amnesty,truth be told GEJ is a failure and all of u supporting him will go down with him,let's says the truth the guy has failed even he's own people.

6 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by simpleseyi: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
teejan: Goodluck kisses Aso Rock goodbye and goes into Exile with okupe, abati, shepopotamus, oduah thief, wike, deassni, okonji iweali

Make David Mark carry his Ghana must and follow his co-looters to exile. There is no hiding place for them. David Mark is against the masses and he is for the looters, they are eating together, they must go on exile together.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Pukkah: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
bayulll01: On neutral view if these defection continues then GEJ is finished,but I will advise nigerian shld lean pls,all these politician are fighting for their selfish interest and not for the masses GEJ would av become a hero if he had fought curruption and provide electricity but instead he embraced currupt politician and even granted his old boss amnesty,truth be told GEJ is a failure and all of u supporting him will go down with him,let's says the truth the guy has failed even he's own people.

You're right.

In my dreams...

I wish Jonathan could be his own man.

I wish he could understand the power game better.

I wish he could sufficiently weaken the likes of Obasanjo and cage other meddlesome irritants (without overtly breaching their human rights).

I wish he could break the age-old hegemony that has held down the country.

I wish he could be kinder to the people and be more deft with politicians.

I wish he could be harsher on corruption and kinder to good governance.

If he were, he would have courageously lobbied either Lamido Sule and/or Atiku to his side. You need an internal mad man in order to fight an external man. He could even promise Lamido the VP (drop docile Sambo) with an agreement to support Lamido in 2019.

If he were, he would have let Tukur go and replaced him with a better politician.

If he were, he would have let Oduah go (he could retain Oteh just to show he's in charge) and not to be quick with Alams pardon.

If he were, he would have possibly instigated a merger of other parties with PDP.

If he were, he would have reined in Asari Dokubo and other militants.

If he were, he would have made sacrifices in the running of the government and appeared more prudent and very frugal.

If he were, he would have used his 'chumminess' with David Mark to get the Senate to also make sacrifices on cost of running the place.

If he were, he would have secured funding for a new major project, eg 4th Mainland Bridge and shamed the opposition. He would have also opened up other places in the country.

If he were, he would not have been indulgently silent during the 'deportation' saga between Lagos and Anambra. He would have sued all the governors (including Fasola, Peter Obi etc) that were guilty of 'deportation'.

If he were, he would have not have been indulgent of clannish remarks from Peter Obi and the very divisive ones made by Arthur Eze in his presence.

But, that's just it - if he were...

I hope it's not too late for him to begin to take action.

The political signs are ominous.

I wish the people of Nigeria well.

8 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by yetunsbay(m): 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
phapi: It baffles mi a lot when diz so called progressive thiefs can't make it alone not until dey lure PDP chieftains to their un popular political adventure which leads to perpetual failure cum 2014

IF they have the guts of winning any political seat cum 2014 let dem stay stick to this popular english adage dt says LET A NEW WINE be IN A NEW BOTTLE let APC lure fresh politicians and leave d old ones which r alrdy in various political parties *PDP*

PDP RULES NIGERIA TILL CHRIST COME
GEJ 2019
Pure PDP blood till I breath ma last nigeria AIR
hv asked dis questn fr a member b4.Tell me PDP neva lured/wooed defunct AD,ANPP member(s) into d party...POLITICS is a game of numbers and tactics my broda

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Orikinla(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
Segeggs: GEJ Must Go
grin
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Pukkah: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy:

Nothing will happen if GEJ is impeached..there will be the initial uproar in the SS with threat of pipeline vandalism and sea piracy and kidnapping...as usual expatriates will relocate to Lagos temporarily and use helicopters to fly unto the rigs..it will eventually die down.

The SE cannot do and will NOT do anything....they are AGIP....the govt in power will as usual invite Ohaneze and hand them their usual 30M...end of discussion.

I don't even want Jonathan to be impeached. The process is too rigorous and time consuming. It will rock the country so badly.

The political class out there is too selfish to manage the sensitive and intricate process in a mature manner.

The people of Nigeria have suffered enough. I don't want them to be the canon fodder of such an action.

But as an academic exercise, is Sambo better than Jonathan? I don't think so.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Pukkah: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
yetunsbay: hv asked dis questn fr a member b4.Tell me PDP neva lured/wooed defunct AD,ANPP member(s) into d party...POLITICS is a game of numbers and tactics my broda

PDP has been the party in power and the one to beat.

PDP also owed its staying power in the beginning years to alledged sponsoring of crises in AD, ANPP, APGA, etc.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Henards(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
AntidaftMOD:

SOURCE: http://thenationonlineng.net/new/31-more-reps-to-join-apc-in-january-says-akume/
if 62 house of rep members like make dem defecate jan they go no where na today nyash dey back abegi.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by apacheguy: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy:

Nothing will happen if GEJ is impeached..there will be the initial uproar in the SS with threat of pipeline vandalism and sea piracy and kidnapping...as usual expatriates will relocate to Lagos temporarily and use helicopters to fly unto the rigs..it will eventually die down.

The SE cannot do and will NOT do anything....they are AGIP....the govt in power will as usual invite Ohaneze and hand them their usual 30M...end of discussion.
Guy y must u finish SE like ds? E no gd o

4 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Pukkah: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
phapi:
IF they have the guts of winning any political seat cum 2014 let dem stay stick to this popular english adage dt says LET A NEW WINE be IN A NEW BOTTLE let APC lure fresh politicians and leave d old ones which r alrdy in various political parties *PDP*

Where will APC lure 'fresh politicians' from? From within Nigeria? Who are those politicians that have electoral value and valuable network? The likes of Chris Okotie or Utomi or Dele Momodu?

Gentleman, politics is a career for some people o. Na serious business.

Have you wondered why the widely loved Gani Fawehinmi failed in politics? Why is Atiku a more valued politician than the combination of Okotie, Utomi and Momodu?

As 'dirty' as politicians are, no President or Governor can make progress if he doesn't know how to handle them. That's the 'power game'.

Right now, it's the politicians that are 'showing Jonathan pepper'. And he can't fall back on the people because he's not been known for pragrmatic and beneficial governance.

9 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Lordlexyy: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pukkah:

You're right.

In my dreams...

I wish he could sufficiently weaken the likes of Obasanjo and cage other meddlesome irritants (without overtly breaching their human rights).

If he were, he would have courageously lobbied either Lamido Sule and/or Atiku to his side. You need an internal mad man in order to fight an external man. He could even promise Lamido the VP (drop docile Sambo) with an agreement to support Lamido in 2019.

If he were, he would have let Tukur go and replaced him with a better politician.

If he were, he would have let Oduah go (he could retain Oteh just to show he's in charge) and not to be quick with Alams pardon.

If he were, he would have possibly instigated a merger of other parties with PDP.

If he were, he would have made sacrifices in the running of the government and appeared more prudent and very frugal.

If he were, he would have used his 'chumminess' with David Mark to get the Senate to also make sacrifices on cost of running the place.

If he were, he would have secured funding for a new major project, eg 4th Mainland Bridge and shamed the opposition. He would have also opened up other places in the country.

If he were, he would not have been indulgently silent during the 'deportation' saga between Lagos and Anambra. He would have sued all the governors (including Fasola, Peter Obi etc) that were guilty of 'deportation'.

If he were, he would have not have been indulgent of clannish remarks from Peter Obi and the very divisive ones made by Arthur Eze in his presence.

Yes Pukkah, we wish for this and even more. For a man that received an overwhelming support from majority of Nigerians, one expected him to line up with the ppl and desist from playing politics with them. The brutal and unexpected removal of oil subsidy at a time most Nigerians were away during the festive period which brought unerasable pains to the ppl shows the motive of the govt. We wish the presidency could succeed by indulging in people orientated programmes that is evident on ground rather than on paper than using politics to curry favour. Most Nigerians recognise progress if they see one. Mr. President many political battles could have been the people's battle if he has done well.

3 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by bayulll01(m): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pukkah:

You're right.

In my dreams...

Nice write up bro,only if he can fight for the masses.
Only if he can provide job not SURE-P scam
Only if he can fight for the graduate that were underemployed
Only if he can stop the cartel from ripping us off our future.
Only if he can provide power.
Only if he can tackle boko haram
Only if he can make nigeria great again cos its only in his tenure small country like ghana and SA wrestling with us.
But I bet he's to retaarrd to tackle all these issues,he's just not competent he's outrage and words is just a mediocar and not fit to rule a local goverment,anybody that want him to rule till 2019 will die a horrible death soon cos our future is at stake here
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Adagba1: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
chaloner: If I hear..... Gej til 2019 or we sink dis ship called Nigeria ........ Enough of carrot hav bin deposited in d north , now is time to giv Dem stick....... Dis time dere must clearly a winner and dere must b slaves........ Let's finish dis called Nigeria . Hey if u quote me nd say rubbish den 2014 wil b a year of multiple slaps for u
Sink this ship called Nigeria? You are probably typing this from the comfort of your home either in the north or southwest of Nigeria.Be ready to pack your bags and baggages and go back to SE or SS.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
chaloner: If I hear..... Gej til 2019 or we sink dis ship called Nigeria ........ Enough of carrot hav bin deposited in d north , now is time to giv Dem stick....... Dis time dere must clearly a winner and dere must b slaves........ Let's finish dis called Nigeria . Hey if u quote me nd say rubbish den 2014 wil b a year of multiple slaps for u
Gej is not coming back in 2015.. Take it or leave it! If you like shout from now till eternity nothing s gonna shake. Jona's gone.. And theres absolutely nothing you can do about it, sorry. You don't own Nigeria as your God father rightly said so you can as well GO AND DIE for all I care
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by apacheguy: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
funshint:
Infact U̶̲̥̅̊'ve said it all! The only thing that can tilt the balance in GEJs favour is if Buhari still insist on contesting. Infact that will just scatter what APC has struggled to build overtime. This is just my only point of concern because Buhari has not come out clean to declare his intention of running or not. But if APC makes that mistake of nominating Buhari then I say byebye to them 'cos even SW will not vote Buhari even if he contest a million times!
U thnk so? U shd knw election is a game of numbers, APC wl hv to check out all the alternatives and feature a candidate who can gv the most votes....as far as north is concerned Buhari is the first name that comes to mind, and in the SW, most ppl despite their hatred for Buhari wl prefer to vote him instead of GEJ, ds is evident on the situation on ground, U can interview even pastors frm d SW

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by samilo88(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
koboko69:

If u have a malfunctioning brain...why not fix that b4 posting stuffs like this? Remeber the impeachment move on OBJ...the way he lost weight in just few days...running from pillar to post? Guy Nothing, and i repeat Nothing will happen if jonathan is impeached. His own people have even fed up of him. Asari will go into hiding soon...with that his loose tongue. I just dey pity am, make power change hands 1st.
I'll suggest you always give your post to a third party to read before making a public nuisance of yourself. Your post reeks of ignorance to the highest heaven. Since when did you become OBJ personal doctor to authoritatively say he lost weight. You sit in front of your TV and you can tell how many pounds someone lost or gain. I have forgotten that your kinds feed on the lies dished to them by those whose rectum you french kiss daily. Keep singing your impeachment anthem cos we know that's the new song on your lips. As for power changing hands, I have no problem with that. If power going back to APC is what you meant, sorry you guys aren't the change we desire.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by lincolnj88: 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
SegzyJoe: 4. He missed the simple lecture on power matrix in Nigeria Geo-Politics. Therefore, he failed to understand the pressure points of Nigeria geo-political framework, thereby relying on rookies of Nigerian politics rather the veterans and champions.

Of all the strategic mistake made by the president, the most gravious one was to treat SW as inconsequential. SW is the pressure point of Nigerian federation. Without SW there will be no Nigeria, SE & North would ve parted ways long time ago.

That is why IBB as as General did not play with SW, though eventually he was chased out by the same SW. It was SW media that backed up Gej presidency when d cabal wanted to staged managed d situation.It was only in the SW that Save Nigeria project was held lending credence to Gej ascention to power. Obj 's voice in support to Gej made the North to back down to allow Gej to take over after Yar Adua's death. All that is history now.

Gej made several mistakes, he decipated energy on pple that have no political or electoral values. What is the electoral values o Deziani, stella, wike, maku and others in Nigerian presidential election? He made Tukur a buz man to run Pdp, he alienated all the strategic actors and gathered feather weights around himself, he himself is a feather weight.

If were d president, I will tell Nigeria am not interested in 2015. This will allow him to groom a successor, make all d enemies to back down and allow in to concentrate on leavin a legacy for himself.
grin u sound more clueless with your post......
Let me speak with facts....showing from history south west is very not Relevant in choosing 9ja leaders....
1... With all the pressure of action group, they achieved nothing but noise makings
2.... UPN ,came out with full pressure and force ,using the media and made up of intellectuals like great Awolowo...but they ended up second to NPN shegari in 1979.....
3..... 1993 Earnest shonekan was driven from interim head of govt by abacha ,.and Abiola was deprived his rgt to d presidency....
4..... 1999 obj was never a yoruba candidate instead d yoruba people voted Ad , ...SW was won by Ad....
5..... 2003 yoruba only supported obj because od s likes of ojukwu who came second in d poll
My friend stop over hyping d sw in nigeria politics ......they have d media tools but Gej claiming the president from yardua was d handy work of obj....not d media and also was d pressure from the south south......
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Jonathan has to lose one way or the other.The ship of state is dormant with him as president.I see a military coup again if he dares rig the election.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by yetunsbay(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
lincolnj88: grin u sound more clueless with your post......
Let me speak with facts....showing from history south west is very not Relevant in choosing 9ja leaders....
1... With all the pressure of action group, they achieved nothing but noise makings
2.... UPN ,came out with full pressure and force ,using the media and made up of intellectuals like great Awolowo...but they ended up second to NPN shegari in 1979.....
3..... 1993 Earnest shonekan was driven from interim head of govt by abacha ,.and Abiola was deprived his rgt to d presidency....
4..... 1999 obj was never a yoruba candidate instead d yoruba people voted Ad , ...SW was won by Ad....
5..... 2003 yoruba only supported obj because od s likes of ojukwu who came second in d poll
My friend stop over hyping d sw in nigeria politics ......they have d media tools but Gej claiming the president from yardua was d handy work of obj....not d media and also was d pressure from the south south......
and pls wotabt GEJ re-electn in 2011
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 28, 2013

Obviously you are the clueless one here....that is quite glaring to any discerning eyes with the above post.

4 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by bayulll01(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
I don't want to reply u but it will be a crime if I don't,is just so pathetic that u av little knowledge of what u are saying,and Obj is from SS or SE,the media alone from SW help that clueeless man without no show and make the voice of other heard,if not the northerners were ready to put their kind abolishing any constitution if not for the cry of SW and the media,even the CAN help join to make him the president the tinubu u guys were catsigating today was at the fore front calling the rep to make him the president,ur hate for the SW will eventually kill u,and I can bet u are either in lag or ogun,relegate the SW and see ur downfall.a simple anology shld tell u that during OBJ tenure while canvassing for third term the yorubas rebuked him and with the help of atiku the whole issue was buried where were the SE and SS then,ofcourse baba don settle dem with 30m just like someone rightly pointed out.

3 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by kokoA(m): 2:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
Otenestbestyaho: Akume is just making dirty noise,apc cannot win my state (benue), not even in the next world,akuma is even hated by tiv pple talkles of my own tribe(idoma). Akume sud tell us how he got the money he used 2 building 2 hotels in south africa,he sud tell us how he loot the bsuth fund,he sud tell us who rigged the 2007 gov election infovour of suswan? Hear me,this akume will be stoned 2 death soon,benue will never vote 4 any jihadist(muhd,allah,saudi,buhari,tifnebu and muslims) party. GEJ we stand!
oyi, why you dey fall idomas hand like so naw? Akume is hated by tivs yet he's running his second tenure as a senator after being governor for eight years? Akume is hated by the tivs yet his candidate under ACN lost by just a little over a hundred votes to the present governor. Sesuwan won the last election just because of the idoma votes. The tivs voted en mass for Ugba (Akume's candidate).
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Soloter(m): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
Professor Peter: Akume, shut up! You ruled Benue state for 8years without anything to show forth except the state was rated as no 1 on HIV infection. Today you are a progressive. God will judge the Association of Past/Present Criminals. APC
And what has Suswam done? Akume built and equipped the Benue state university teaching hospital, built and equipped the fertilizer blending company which is neglected by the Suswam administration, Akume also sited a tomato and other juice processing company in Wannune where the machines are on ground but Suswam has frustrated the installation of the machines for only God knows only reason. Suswam has done nothing considering the allocation he has collected over the years. Akume tried.

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Toktee(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
Okija_juju: So meaning by the time we approach 2015, APC will be made up of a large percentage of PDP members.. grin

A leopard will change its spots because he has joined APC.. cheesy

I remain loyal to the only truly national party of Nigeria... PDP. grin
And don't worry, the PDP has an ace up their sleeves. It will take more than defections by hungry politicians to unseat the PDP. Remember that the East, middle belt and South is still loyal to the PDP.. The remaining north and west will be the battle ground and all PDP needs to do their is take a small percentage of the votes..

GEJ till 2019 or no elections at all in Nigeria.
Maybe there will be no elections in the niger delta.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by agbameta: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy: Any false move by GEJ now can definitely precipitate impeachment move against him.....

It's not looking nice for him......the north is now more determined to get him out.

He made two costly and strategic mistakes that exposed his gross naïveté

1: Treating the Yorubas as inconsequential

2: trying to bribe the north with heavy..juicy political appointments and other political patronage in the hope that they will soft-pedaled in their determination to produce the President

To me...he should have treated the whole South as his constituency and not just the SE & SS, by now the Yoruba media propaganda would be working full blast to support him against any Northern political maneuver.

His own choice of words and those of his aides too messed things up for him.

The man is just too dumb and clueless. How do you utter such tribal and ethnic nonsense like Ibo people are the pillar of my administration in a country where Nigerians from every corner of Nigeria especially in SW where they demonstrated and risked their lives to fight for your constitutional rights to be the president of Nigeria.

He didn't become the president of Nigeria without political and moral backing from the north and if I may ask, where were ibo people when the SW demonstrated on his behalf?

The goodwill that sent him to Aso Rock came from every corner of Nigeria so to discount and negate all that in favor of just one ethnic group was very unwise, thoughtless, mindless, mean spirited, tribal, very ethnic and daft and the fact that his administration remains lopsided in favor of just one tribe doesn't help the situation.

After such foolery and unfortunate statement, you expect the SW and the North to line up again on your behalf.? No, it ain't happening.

His machinations in Anambra even against his own PDP is still fresh in our collective memories..

He is the president of Nigeria because the whole of Nigeria placed their trust and hope in his hands, but now since the North and the SW are not any kind of factor in your administration, let your ibo people alone send you back to Aso Rock.

Reap and enjoy what you sow and send us a post card from the creeks...

6 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by bayulll01(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
agbameta:

The man is just too dumb and clueless. How do you utter such tribal and ethnic nonsense like Ibo people are the pillar of my administration in a country where Nigerians from every corner of Nigeria especially in SW where they demonstrated and risked their lives to fight for your constitutional rights to be the president of Nigeria.

He didn't become the president of Nigeria without political and moral backing from the north and if I may ask, where were ibo people when the SW demonstrated on his behalf?

The goodwill that sent him to Aso Rock came from every corner of Nigeria so to discount and negate all that in favor of just one ethnic group was very unwise, thoughtless, mindless, mean spirited, tribal, very ethnic and daft and the fact that his administration remains lopsided in favor of just one tribe doesn't help the situation.

After such foolery and unfortunate statement, you expect the SW and the North to line up again on your behalf.? No, it ain't happening.

His machinations in Anambra even against his own PDP is still fresh in our collective memories..

He is the president of Nigeria because the whole of Nigeria placed their trust and hope in his hands, but now since the North and the SW are not any kind of factor in your administration, let your ibo people alone send you back to Aso Rock.

Reap and enjoy what you sow and send us a post card from the creeks...
The ibo and the south south shld vote for him,minus edo,rivers and imo,useless pathetic man that don't know anything politics smh for him,how did we end up with that man seff

3 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by funshint(m): 3:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
apacheguy:
U thnk so? U shd knw election is a game of numbers, APC wl hv to check out all the alternatives and feature a candidate who can gv the most votes....as far as north is concerned Buhari is the first name that comes to mind, and in the SW, most ppl despite their hatred for Buhari wl prefer to vote him instead of GEJ, ds is evident on the situation on ground, U can interview even pastors frm d SW
Dey dia dey deceive 'urself if APC makes mistake of fielding Buhari; what will hpn is that SW will be marked by low voters turn-out because they will be so disappointed. And the few that turn-out will vote GEJ because inasmuch as people are angry with GEJ we don't see Buhari as an alternative because he has a lot of blood in his hands(post 2011 election). Normally Buhari shld be facing war crimes in the hague for the role he played in the violence that erupted during that election. I'll prefer North to look towards fielding a candidate like "Marwa" a one time gov of Lagos state. OMG pple still love that guy!!!
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by uniqueEva: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy:

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by agbameta: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
bayulll01:
The ibo and the south south shld vote for him,minus edo,rivers and imo,useless pathetic man that don't know anything politics smh for him ,how did we end up with that man seff

OBJ, the Nigerian constitution and the Nigerian people

Never let any soul not qualified or not mentally equipped to be the vice president because vice presidents are a heart beat away from the presidency.

OBJ set all this in motion hence GEJ the president of Nigeria by default after Yaradua and Nigerians in 2011 not using their brains and instead banked everything on emotions.

The Nigerian people didn't ask the tough questions in 2011, they didn't look for any qualifying attributes or achievements as a man and as a deputy governor, as a governor and as the vice president.

This man did not build a single classroom in his state even with all the money at his disposal, but we let him slide anyways with some silly and emotional nonsense about shoes.

We are looking at the most corrupt administration in the history of Nigeria, but we didn't ask any question about his knowledge or participation as the deputy governor in Bayelsa or even what he did while Alams his boss looted the state dry. Was he part of it or just too dumb to figure out what was going on or just looked the other way?

We didn't ask why he refused to disclose or quantify his wealth to Nigerians, but this same man took Tinubu to court for not disclosing some silly and worthless bank accounts with nothing in them.

Bottom line, we are not politically sophisticated enough to engage politics and politicians in our corrupt and incompetent political environment.

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by callmenow: 3:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
As if it will change your life. Jumping on the bandwagon. Get a job. Else get going ... Have you focussed on Akume's stealing in his state? As far as we are concerned, they can also join BPC, DPC and ZPC, if they are so minded. Nonsense

Segeggs: GEJ Must Go
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by callmenow: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nigeria is doing well with Jonathan onboard. It is only blind no-gooders on this forum that cannot see. LEADERSHIP is not about your ethnicity. It is about co-ordinated delegation of duties to qualified aides (ministers) and up holding the constitution. This humble but accomplished man has delivered. He has appointed the best people out there, vetted by NASS. These checks and balances means that the renegades on these forum must look beyond their stuffed noses to allow this man to deliver on his manifesto, instead of having answer inane and inconsequential questions. Jonathan has done wonders for Nigeria. The first democratic leader in Sub-Sahara Africa.
agbameta:

OBJ, the Nigerian constitution and the Nigerian people

Never let any soul not qualified or not mentally equipped to be the vice president because vice presidents are a heart beat away from the presidency.

OBJ set all this in motion hence GEJ the president of Nigeria by default after Yaradua and Nigerians in 2011 not using their brains and instead banked everything on emotions.

The Nigerian people didn't ask the tough questions in 2011, they didn't look for any qualifying attributes or achievements as a man and as a deputy governor, as a governor and as the vice president.

This man did not build a single classroom in his state even with all the money at his disposal, but we let him slide anyways with some silly and emotional nonsense about shoes.

We are looking at the most corrupt administration in the history of Nigeria, but we didn't ask any question about his knowledge or participation as the deputy governor in Bayelsa or even what he did while Alams his boss looted the state dry. Was he part of it or just too dumb to figure out what was going on or just looked the other way?

We didn't ask why he refused to disclose or quantify his wealth to Nigerians, but this same man took Tinubu to court for not disclosing some silly and worthless bank accounts with nothing in them.

Bottom line, we are not politically sophisticated enough to engage politics and politicians in our corrupt and incompetent political environment.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by DerideGull(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
validplanet: Is INEC not supposed to sack the reps for that? what did the constitution say?

Only the moronic ninnies will take relish in defection of politicians from one party to another that is mainly precipitated on the front pages of fraudulent newspapers such as Punch and Osundefender.

When the alleged decamped politicians officially notified INEC of change of party affiliation, the process of vacating their positions in NASS shall commence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gov Primary: APC Factions In War Of Words / Suspend Saraki, Not Me – Senator Marafa / Buhari: Only Athletes Can Go To Rio Olympics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.