Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume (19895 Views)

Breaking!!! Ogbeni Aregbesola Dissolves LG to create 31 more LCDA's / Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain / There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by davesndy: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
What do Nigerians truly want? I rili dnt get d twist. Akume looted under pdp nd he ws d devil and now he is in apc and he's a saint? If all the pdp ppl jump ship and are now apc, does it not mean pdp has just changed its name? I tot wat we want is good governance. But now I know we don't even know wat we want. We truly deserve all that is happening to us
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by ocelot2006(m): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
zivility: i c an unprecedented unexpected deft move from GEJ - Resignation!

And I can equally see an unprecedented unexpected deft move from you-dropping the weed bong and waking up.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
me_for_you: Tambuwal cannot impeach the president. For the house to impeach d president, it requires 2/3rd of the votes. And similar 2/3rd in d senate. Where are they going to get those votes from?
Remember in US, during d Lewinsky scandal, the house impeached Clinton, but the senate couldn't and he didn't go anywhere. That's how GEJ will complete his 2nd term and nothing go happen

After this wave of defection, they will need only 31 more reps to impeach Jonathan. By the time Lamido, Babangida Aliyu and Tambuwal officially defect, they will have that number.

For the Senate, 22 senators are already going to defect in January and after that APC will need only 19 more. It is possible. In Clinton's cse the democrats controlled the Senate and people dont just cross the carpet.

Never say NEVER!
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
me_for_you: Tambuwal cannot impeach the president. For the house to impeach d president, it requires 2/3rd of the votes. And similar 2/3rd in d senate. Where are they going to get those votes from?
Remember in US, during d Lewinsky scandal, the house impeached Clinton, but the senate couldn't and he didn't go anywhere. That's how GEJ will complete his 2nd term and nothing go happen

They can even muster 2/3 of both the senate and HOR and yet fail to impeach the president.impeaching a nigerian president would also require the collaboration of the judiciary.

BTW I expect the useless decampees to lose their seats before middle of next year,iNEC would quickly move and declare their seats vacant and arrange for fresh elections once the lowest court rules aginst them,
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by meforyou1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Akume an unrepentant looter now voice of the progressives. Akume d jazzman that robbers rained bullets on his car killing his co-passenger but he came out unscathed
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Johnjack: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
Idiots!! political neophytes and Mumus.that's why every elected official in Nigeria plunder our collective resources dry because
majority of Nigerians are political Idiots,neophytes,political cowards,political follow follows and blinded bigots. Before you makes your idiotic calculations and concludes how apc wins general elections,have you thought about the political values of those prostitutes defectors? Are they crowd pullers and to what extent? Did u read the interview granted by punch to former Lagos state governor,Buba Marwa? He said it plainly and clearly that governor Nyako defected to apc alone which means just one single vote. Some of this defectors can not even change the equation of things because they are all sinking sands. Just like someone thinking apc will have field day in all SW states!!!!. Gej will make a very great inroads in the sw and other Northern zones. So GEJ till 2019 is a reality unless God says otherwise because him alone is the giver of power. Also,what i learnt from the ex gov's interview shows that soon those who are dumping pdp for apc will reverse immediately the party started sharing positions and choosing and supporting candidates for election. Already Adamawa is a sinking sand and may finally come back to pdp unless the feud between Brigadier Marwa and Nyako is settled.

2 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by martinbillings: 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy: Any false move by GEJ now can definitely precipitate impeachment move against him.....

It's not looking nice for him......the north is now more determined to get him out.

He made two costly and strategic mistakes that exposed his gross naïveté

1: Treating the Yorubas as inconsequential

2: trying to bribe the north with heavy..juicy political appointments and other political patronage in the hope that they will soft-pedaled in their determination to produce the President

To me...he should have treated the whole South as his constituency and not just the SE & SS, by now the Yoruba media propaganda would be working full blast to support him against any Northern political maneuver.

His own choice of words and those of his aides too messed things up for him.
Your people don dey like your comment and you don dey happy. Remember that GEJ and PDP wanted your people to be the speaker of HOR, but your people and their allies did what they did. So no be today una bgin fight jona. Rem. God dey on his side. Also rem that anything wey dy block Jona way, God dey always uproot am, so be careful. He has even used 2 accidents in less than 16 months to warn some of u. I hope you know what goodluck means, but let me tell you want Jonathan means cos it seems you dont know. JONATHAN simply means GOD SENT. Research.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by EagleNest(m): 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nashville:

His biggest mistake is incompetence. If he were competence and had real achievements, he will stand a chance. He is politically naive and grossly incompetent!

I agree with you. If Jonathan is competent all these problems wont arise.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Slyp: 10:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
Now we are very sure of the candidates that will represent APc come 2015 same people that has been representing PDP. For us to be sure of the changes we have been looking for, I will hereby make an appeal to PDP to please give us a better choice of candidates come 2015 because right now APc is a doom, they have disgraced themselves by allowing those self seeking bastards in their presents. Honestly I am beginning to have a rethink about PDP. If people who gave PDP bad impression are now moving out of the party voluntarily I beleave PDP will become a new party. I use to be happy about the mergers of acn and cpc but now they really piss me off. It shall never be well with APC for betraying the hope Nigerians have in them.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by EagleNest(m): 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy: Any false move by GEJ now can definitely precipitate impeachment move against him.....

It's not looking nice for him......the north is now more determined to get him out.

2: trying to bribe the north with heavy..juicy political appointments and other political patronage in the hope that they will soft-pedaled in their determination to produce the President

To me...he should have treated the whole South as his constituency and not just the SE & SS, by now the Yoruba media propaganda would be working full blast to support him against any Northern political maneuver.

NOT TRUE! You are simply trying to vent your frustration on SE as usual which in this case has done nothing wrong. The whole of SW voted Jonathan for president of Nigeria except Osun Statein last election. So why is your blood terribly hot on SE for doing the same. Nigeria politics is warped and ethnic centric. The north is the main GEJ's nemesis and are the one doing the fight while your likes are doing the talking. With all these I smelt trouble ahead in 2015 unless GEJ make a u-turn and fight corruption and do the right things.

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
FRESH AIR...from a newly constructed Lagos airport in the west to the international airport in the east to the construction of the east west road in the south and the almajiri school in the northgrin, the transformation programme is gradually enveloping Nigeria into industrial hub in Africa.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2013

June 12 made the military junta surrender power to the yorubas with Obasanjo as the beneficiary.

Niger Delta struggle was the negotiating power for Goodluck ascendency to the Presidency.

Though we may not rule out the power of the media in defining political emancipation, we should take into cognisance that the so called western media are run and controlled not only by the Yorubas.

Minaj is owned by an igbo man
AIT is owned by a delta man
NTA don't take side in reportage but favours central government.
Vanguard is owned by a delta man
Thisday is owned by a Delta man
Guardian is owned by a Delta man
Silverbird is owned by a Bayelsan.
The sun is owned by an Ibo man
Champion is owned by an igbo man

Their operational base in Lagos is as a result of the strategic nature of Lagos as a nerve centre for economic movement.

I have to counter you cos your post was laden with much sentiment since it wasn't objective.

No group or geographical region owns Nigeria and no matter the scheme of the northerners, Jonathan stays beyond 2015.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by martinbillings: 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy:

Nothing will happen if GEJ is impeached..there will be the initial uproar in the SS with threat of pipeline vandalism and sea piracy and kidnapping...as usual expatriates will relocate to Lagos temporarily and use helicopters to fly unto the rigs..it will eventually die down.

The SE cannot do and will NOT do anything....they are AGIP....the govt in power will as usual invite Ohaneze and hand them their usual 30M...end of discussion.
My dear, we are not yorubas. i rem how we packed our belongings and ran to the SE and SS in the year 1993(oso Abiola) thinking that the yorubas will burn this country, but they never did a shit. We came back and life continued. we are not cowards.

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by martinbillings: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pukkah:

You've hit the nail on the head.

Jonathan has proved clearly that he's not a consummate politcian. Unluckily for him, there are no real politcians around him that are used to nights of long knives and fighting in the trenches. The only person that's close to that is Tony Anenih whose old and tired voice has been crowded out by the cacophonous voices of Akpabio, Wike, Tukur, etc.

Jonathan did not utilize the 'readiness' of Tinubu to work with him and he didn't press further, post 2011 election, to tip SW to his side (politically speaking).

Imagine if he had secured the political support of SW, whom some of us noted here as the bride to be courted, before the implosion in PDP. In addition, the SW has long been used to political fights and being in the opposition. You don't alienate such a region and other real politicians at the same time.

I was shocked the day Jonathan naively described SE as the pillar of his support and even more shocked as he sat through the campaign where Arthur Eze referred to APC as the party of Awolowo that killed their children.

I noted here that such statements would unite other parts of the country against him and tip neutrals and moderates to the other side.

For some odd reason, he has also inexplicably held on to Tukur whom he should have used as gambit to bargain for his political survival.

The creation of PDP Governors forum, ostensibly to break or weaken Amaechi or the Governors, was also petty and unnecessary.

I also wonder why he has not courted Atiku, who appears to be 'floating' and whom he could use against Obasanjo.

Sometimes I ask myself why Jonathan, the President of a secular country, must go everywhere with Oritsejafor. Oritsejafor has succeeded in creating enemies for Jonathan even within christendom, let alone the other side.

The handling of the ex-militants and their explosive statements has also been very poor. Ex-militants, like Oritsejafor and co, now own private jets and even universities!

The handling of corruption cases is another sore point. Why pardon Alamieyeseigha and stubbornly hold on to Odua, Oteh while turning a blind eye to what's going on in the Oil Ministry?

All these have frittered away the massive goodwill on which Jonathan rode to power in 2011.

The heat is on and as the flurry of activities increases, I hope he won't make more mistakes in a bid to fight back for the political survival of his life.

NB: This is a political analysis and does not mean I support the ways of Nigerian politicians.
Ol boy, why did u waste time narrating jagons? GEJ doesnt need all those things u mentioned, TINUBU, ATIKU etc. Wait till 2019.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Johnjack: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Idiots!! political neophytes and Mumus.that's why every elected official in Nigeria plunder our collective resources dry because
majority of Nigerians are political Idiots,neophytes,political cowards,political follow follows and blinded bigots. Before you makes your idiotic calculations and concludes how apc wins general elections,have you thought about the political values of those prostitutes defectors? Are they crowd pullers and to what extent? Did u read the interview granted by punch to former Lagos state governor,Buba Marwa? He said it plainly and clearly that governor Nyako defected to apc alone which means just one single vote. Some of this defectors can not even change the equation of things because they are all sinking sands. Just like someone thinking apc will have field day in all SW states!!!!. Gej will make a very great inroads in the sw and other Northern zones. So GEJ till 2019 is a reality unless God says otherwise because him alone is the giver of power. Also,what i learnt from the ex gov's interview shows that soon those who are dumping pdp for apc will reverse immediately the party started sharing positions and choosing and supporting candidates for election. Already Adamawa is a sinking sand and may finally come back to pdp unless the feud between Brigadier Marwa and Nyako is settled.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by IYANGBALI: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
dabiko: Mr man,you sound so unintelligent.Get your facts right before allowing your itching fingers to type poo...
truth is bitter,ogbeni you better swallow it
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by comytionaupa: 12:39am On Dec 29, 2013

Y MOST GOVERNORS ARE NOW DOIN WAT DE OUTH TO AV DONE EALIER DAN DIS IS IT B CUS ELECTIONS IS APROACHING
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 29, 2013
For the impeachment process to be successful in the House of Reps, 240 votes would be needed to be cast in favor. Even when the 40 more Reps defect to the APC, they would only have 213 members, which is clearly insufficient. Moreover, the 6 APGA Reps will surely vote along the same lines as the PDP.

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by scarred9jan(m): 1:12am On Dec 29, 2013
Pukkah:

Jonathan has proved clearly that he's not a consummate politcian. Unluckily for him, there are no real politcians around him that are used to nights of long knives and fighting in the trenches. The only person that's close to that is Tony Anenih whose old and tired voice has been crowded out by the cacophonous voices of Akpabio, Wike, Tukur, etc.

Jonathan did not utilize the 'readiness' of Tinubu to work with him and he didn't press further, post 2011 election, to tip SW to his side (politically speaking).

Imagine if he had secured the political support of SW, whom some of us noted here as the bride to be courted, before the implosion in PDP. In addition, the SW has long been used to political fights and being in the opposition. You don't alienate such a region and other real politicians at the same time.

I was shocked the day Jonathan naively described SE as the pillar of his support and even more shocked as he sat through the campaign where Arthur Eze referred to APC as the party of Awolowo that killed their children.

I noted here that such statements would unite other parts of the country against him and tip neutrals and moderates to the other side.

For some odd reason, he has also inexplicably held on to Tukur whom he should have used as gambit to bargain for his political survival.

The creation of PDP Governors forum, ostensibly to break or weaken Amaechi or the Governors, was also petty and unnecessary.

I also wonder why he has not courted Atiku, who appears to be 'floating' and whom he could use against Obasanjo.

Sometimes I ask myself why Jonathan, the President of a secular country, must go everywhere with Oritsejafor. Oritsejafor has succeeded in creating enemies for Jonathan even within christendom, let alone the other side.

The handling of the ex-militants and their explosive statements has also been very poor. Ex-militants, like Oritsejafor and co, now own private jets and even universities!

The handling of corruption cases is another sore point. Why pardon Alamieyeseigha and stubbornly hold on to Odua, Oteh while turning a blind eye to what's going on in the Oil Ministry?

All these have frittered away the massive goodwill on which Jonathan rode to power in 2011.

The heat is on and as the flurry of activities increases, I hope he won't make more mistakes in a bid to fight back for the political survival of his life.

NB: This is a political analysis and does not mean I support the ways of Nigerian politicians.

You got it spot on.. The thing I feel Pre Jonathan got it wrong is that the north and the SW are the real Nigeria, the Igbos (am not into tribalism) lost their right in Nigerian politicing because of their attempted succession. Naturally they have this 'in your face attitude' and fail to recognise that while historically the yorubas are the opposition, you cannot alienate the west and think you get away with it. The yorubas are the only major tribe in nigeria that cuts across religious lines( which is the way the country has been divided, forget politics). we hold the ship called Nigeria. While we may not really like Obasanjo, being one of us we have to accept him, and let's face it, he get clout when it comes to nigerian governance and politics. The Jonathan made the mistake of alienating his major rival Atiku and and placing his political future in Tukur, who really is a political boy boy. Tukur. His major political achievement is being the gov of old Gongola state which let's be frank OBJ put him there in 1980 elections albeit unconsciously. Jonathan should realise that like Egypt and Syria the military owns this country, and if u have Babangida, Obasanjo, and Buhari as ur political enemies, you are politically doomed..

2 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by gilbertanochili: 6:16am On Dec 29, 2013
kokoA: 3: Joining forces with the east and making the region "the backbone" of his government. We all know those guys are never trusted allies of anybody. They swing where the money is more.

you are a fool to say that. you have shown how far your insensitivity can go
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by rhymz(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2013
hahahaha.... some people are going to have HBP because GEJ says igbos are the backbone of his government.... lol
See all these Yoruba boiz hyping the SW and arrogating fictitious political powers to the Yoruba... lol... you lot try too hard to exaggerate your importance in Nigeria, no region or tribe can boast of being the king maker in this country, that claim is nonsense, even the north and the Hausa tribe can not make such an assertion not to talk of the ever erratic Yoruba politicians that flow where their bread is best buttered and not necessarily based on principles.

You lots are mad because the Igbo politicians are beginning to play it ruthlessly as well and are gaining upper hand ..... Yoruba politicians are genius but we saw how GEJ with the help of the East demystified the spurious claim to genius by the the Yoruba political class.... I bet they are still heaving with pain and shock from that last presidential election that revealed them as nothing different from any other region or tribe.

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2013
scarred9jan:

You got it spot on.. The thing I feel Pre Jonathan got it wrong is that the north and the SW are the real Nigeria, the Igbos (am not into tribalism) lost their right in Nigerian politicing because of their attempted succession. Naturally they have this 'in your face attitude' and fail to recognise that while historically the yorubas are the opposition, you cannot alienate the west and think you get away with it. The yorubas are the only major tribe in nigeria that cuts across religious lines( which is the way the country has been divided, forget politics). we hold the ship called Nigeria. While we may not really like Obasanjo, being one of us we have to accept him, and let's face it, he get clout when it comes to nigerian governance and politics. The Jonathan made the mistake of alienating his major rival Atiku and and placing his political future in Tukur, who really is a political boy boy. Tukur. His major political achievement is being the gov of old Gongola state which let's be frank OBJ put him there in 1980 elections albeit unconsciously. Jonathan should realise that like Egypt and Syria the military owns this country, and if u have Babangida, Obasanjo, and Buhari as ur political enemies, you are politically doomed..

The yorubas are inconsequential and 2015 would clearly prove that!! Obasanjo was elected in 1999 against yoruba votes,even if you remove double the amount of votes GEJ got from the SW(which includes igbos ,SS and northern ninorites) GEJ still won free and square.

You must be a very big fool for saying igbos lost the right to political power because of the seccession did Ekwueme not become Vice pressident barely nine years after the war?yorubas are only good @ propaganda and making noise noting else.If you like Hype fashola from now till the end of the world,he would never make it to the central goverment whether as a vp or a president.The deportation saga will haunt him forever in his political career.By 2015 we would know who really is the C-in-C.Making noise on nairaland does not change a thing on the ground

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by anonimi: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2013
SegzyJoe:
Of all the strategic mistake made by the president, the most gravious one was to treat SW as inconsequential. SW is the pressure point of Nigerian federation. Without SW there will be no Nigeria, SE & North would ve parted ways long time ago.

I thought it was Tinubu, in order not to have any opposition to his strangle-hold on the yorubas, who gave away our slot as Speaker House of Reps to Tambuwal.
Is that not correct
Now we do not have any yoruba in the first six ranking positions in Abuja:

- President & Vice President
- Senate President & Deputy
- Speaker HoR & Deputy

So if you have any grievance about treating yorubas as inconsequential you should face the JagaBandit on Bourdillon Road and not GEJ in Aso Rock.
In giving the above advice I am assuming you are capable of RATIONAL thoughts devoid of useless emotional sentiments. I hope I am not mistaken.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by tblacker(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2013

O ni ku ni kekere @ ilugunboy..

He missed it by daring some important figures in the party. Being a leader is not by position alone u've got to know how to manage the resources (human and other) at your disposal well above average.

The popular statement that is credited to pdp being a FAMILY PARTY is obviously broken under his leadership. He has a lot of work to do.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by callmenow: 2:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Are these your six top officials Nigerians? The vice president, senate president and the speaker is from the north. The others are from the south. The NASS were required to vote their officers. So what are you saying? The CJN is northern. The south south has bagged the presidency. The north has bagged the NASS. The Hausas also bagged the Judiciary, completing the tripod of the persisting democracy in Nigeria. There is no such as a deputy in Nigeria. It is all ceremonial. To be seen and not heard. The eboes and yorubas have lost out again. However the above are performing, so that is a joy. Ease off. Criticism is easy but it does not create

anonimi:

I thought it was Tinubu, in order not to have any opposition to his strangle-hold on the yorubas, who gave away our slot as Speaker House of Reps to Tambuwal.
Is that not correct
Now we do not have any yoruba in the first six ranking positions in Abuja:

- President & Vice President
- Senate President & Deputy
- Speaker HoR & Deputy

So if you have any grievance about treating yorubas as inconsequential you should face the JagaBandit on Bourdillon Road and not GEJ in Aso Rock.
In giving the above advice I am assuming you are capable of RATIONAL thoughts devoid of useless emotional sentiments. I hope I am not mistaken.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by callmenow: 2:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
Is it not the incompetence that we see in the US, Canada and Europe? Criticism is easy but it does not create

EagleNest:

I agree with you. If Jonathan is competent all these problems wont arise.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by anonimi: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
callmenow: Are these your six top officials Nigerians? The vice president, senate president and the speaker is from the north. The others are from the south. The NASS were required to vote their officers. So what are you saying? The CJN is northern. The south south has bagged the presidency. The north has bagged the NASS. The Hausas also bagged the Judiciary, completing the tripod of the persisting democracy in Nigeria. There is no such as a deputy in Nigeria. It is all ceremonial. To be seen and not heard. The eboes and yorubas have lost out again. However the above are performing, so that is a joy. Ease off. Criticism is easy but it does not create

You smart gan ni oh. In fact you too much.
So deputy na ceremonial abi shocked
Please can you remind us how Jonathan became governor of Bayelsa and then president of the FRN
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by ba7man(m): 5:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Slyp: Now we are very sure of the candidates that will represent APc come 2015 same people that has been representing PDP. For us to be sure of the changes we have been looking for, I will hereby make an appeal to PDP to please give us a better choice of candidates come 2015 because right now APc is a doom, they have disgraced themselves by allowing those self seeking bastards in their presents. Honestly I am beginning to have a rethink about PDP. If people who gave PDP bad impression are now moving out of the party voluntarily I beleave PDP will become a new party. I use to be happy about the mergers of acn and cpc but now they really piss me off. It shall never be well with APC for betraying the hope Nigerians have in them.
You're so right. Politicians like Akpabio, Seriake Dickson, Uduaghan, Bamanga Tukur, Evans Bipi, Nyesome Wike, Jonah Jang give me so much confidence that i know they are the future of Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by davesd: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Waiting patiently for 2015.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by lharstborn(m): 6:27am On Dec 30, 2013
Pukkah:

Walahi you are so on point
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by akpanbaba: 11:13am On Dec 30, 2013
So what is the difference between APC and PDP?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Support My Husband To Succeed – Aisha Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Appreciates His Wife, Precious Chikwendu With Adorable Photos / Buhari Inherited $63bn Debt, BMO Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.