Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume (19893 Views)

Breaking!!! Ogbeni Aregbesola Dissolves LG to create 31 more LCDA's / Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain / There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2013
Akume is just making dirty noise,apc cannot win my state (benue), not even in the next world,akuma is even hated by tiv pple talkles of my own tribe(idoma). Akume sud tell us how he got the money he used 2 building 2 hotels in south africa,he sud tell us how he loot the bsuth fund,he sud tell us who rigged the 2007 gov election infovour of suswan? Hear me,this akume will be stoned 2 death soon,benue will never vote 4 any jihadist(muhd,allah,saudi,buhari,tifnebu and muslims) party. GEJ we stand!

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by topygel: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2013
Hmm! What will be the end result of all these defections, wolfs in sheep's clothing. What do you think will be the content of APC in the long run................... NEW PDP
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

What do you think will happen if GEJ is impeached by Tambruwal?

Lemme guess, the South-South and the East will sit and clap for ndi Hausa abi?

E get something's wet you sef no need the gods to tell you..

What will happen is the same thing that happened when GEJ was being maltreated by Turai and her kitchen cabinet. Simple truth is that the SE/SS cannot do nada. This is Nigeria where a few Ghana Must Go bags will calm things down. There is a constitution and GEJ will be impeached according to the laws of the land!

5 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nothing will happen if GEJ is impeached..there will be the initial uproar in the SS with threat of pipeline vandalism and sea piracy and kidnapping...as usual expatriates will relocate to Lagos temporarily and use helicopters to fly unto the rigs..it will eventually die down.

The SE cannot do and will NOT do anything....they are AGIP....the govt in power will as usual invite Ohaneze and hand them their usual 30M...end of discussion.

11 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by donjazet(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2013
Oga Jona, ur days are numbered in the presidential seat.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by chaloner(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2013
malawi101:

Thunder fire ya mouth
hey not dat way na. Jus read my last statement nd bliv me u wil get it hot in 2014 .......... Mod ban dis guy for insulting me else tins wil unfold here
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 28, 2013
Nashville:

His biggest mistake is incompetence. If he were competence and had real achievements, he will stand a chance. He is politically naive and grossly incompetent!

In the true sense of the word...no Nigerian President can exactly be termed competent...but they know and understand the power game and how to stay afloat.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by warrior101: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2013
DPD still wins...
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by 5alive(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2013
Upper cut for retarde*en GEJ

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2013
While we are certain the legislators are only interested in their own pockets, we must not forget Obasanjo was almost impeached by the Na'aba led house of reps.

Though I think impeachment moves may be hasty at this point, this defection may bring about a healthy or destructive balance to the business of law making in the new year. This factor is predicated by what the actual political struggle is about, is it about the best interest of Nigeria or the selfish interests of the political class?

Note there is no allusion to any tribe's quest to rule because politicians whatever the tribe or political affiliation are all cut from the same cloth.

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by freshprincex49(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2013
Just Old wine in New sheep skin.....Apc is a dissaster waiting to Happen, they are sitting on a keg of Gun powder......let the internal wrangling start, if they survive we can now judge them. Until till then, we are waiting......
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by lastmessenger: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2013
kokoA: 3: Joining forces with the east and making the region "the backbone" of his government. We all know those guys are never trusted allies of anybody. They swing where the money is more.
u hate igbos and that is why u are quick to say things against them.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Pukkah: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy: Any false move by GEJ now can definitely precipitate impeachment move against him.....

It's not looking nice for him......the north is now more determined to get him out.

He made two costly and strategic mistakes that exposed his gross naïveté

1: Treating the Yorubas as inconsequential

2: trying to bribe the north with heavy..juicy political appointments and other political patronage in the hope that they will soft-pedaled in their determination to produce the President

To me...he should have treated the whole South as his constituency and not just the SE & SS, by now the Yoruba media propaganda would be working full blast to support him against any Northern political maneuver.

His own choice of words and those of his aides too messed things up for him.

You've hit the nail on the head.

Jonathan has proved clearly that he's not a consummate politcian. Unluckily for him, there are no real politcians around him that are used to nights of long knives and fighting in the trenches. The only person that's close to that is Tony Anenih whose old and tired voice has been crowded out by the cacophonous voices of Akpabio, Wike, Tukur, etc.

Jonathan did not utilize the 'readiness' of Tinubu to work with him and he didn't press further, post 2011 election, to tip SW to his side (politically speaking).

Imagine if he had secured the political support of SW, whom some of us noted here as the bride to be courted, before the implosion in PDP. In addition, the SW has long been used to political fights and being in the opposition. You don't alienate such a region and other real politicians at the same time.

I was shocked the day Jonathan naively described SE as the pillar of his support and even more shocked as he sat through the campaign where Arthur Eze referred to APC as the party of Awolowo that killed their children.

I noted here that such statements would unite other parts of the country against him and tip neutrals and moderates to the other side.

For some odd reason, he has also inexplicably held on to Tukur whom he should have used as gambit to bargain for his political survival.

The creation of PDP Governors forum, ostensibly to break or weaken Amaechi or the Governors, was also petty and unnecessary.

I also wonder why he has not courted Atiku, who appears to be 'floating' and whom he could use against Obasanjo.

Sometimes I ask myself why Jonathan, the President of a secular country, must go everywhere with Oritsejafor. Oritsejafor has succeeded in creating enemies for Jonathan even within christendom, let alone the other side.

The handling of the ex-militants and their explosive statements has also been very poor. Ex-militants, like Oritsejafor and co, now own private jets and even universities!

The handling of corruption cases is another sore point. Why pardon Alamieyeseigha and stubbornly hold on to Odua, Oteh while turning a blind eye to what's going on in the Oil Ministry?

All these have frittered away the massive goodwill on which Jonathan rode to power in 2011.

The heat is on and as the flurry of activities increases, I hope he won't make more mistakes in a bid to fight back for the political survival of his life.

NB: This is a political analysis and does not mean I support the ways of Nigerian politicians.

35 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pukkah:

Jonathan has proved clearly that he's not a consummate politcian. Unluckily for him, there no real politcians around him that are used to fighting in the trenches and nights of long knives. The only person that's close to that is Tony Anenih whose old and tired voice has been crowded out by the cacophonous voices of Akpabio, Wike, Tukur, etc.

Jonathan did not utilize the 'readiness' of Tinubu to work with him and he didn't press further, post 2011 election, to tip SW to his side (politically speaking).

Imagine if he had secured the political support of SW, whom some of us noted here as the bride to be courted, before the implosion in PDP. In addition, the SW has long been used to political fights and being in the opposition. You don't alienate such a region and other real politicians at the same time.

I was shocked the day Jonathan naively described SE as the pillar of his support and even more shocked as he sat through the campaign where Arthur Eze referred to APC as the party of Awolowo that killed their children.

I noted here that such statements would unite other parts of the country against him and tip over neutrals and moderates to the other side.

For some odd reason, he has also inexplicably held on to Tukur whom he should have used as gambit to bargain for his political survival.

The creation of PDP Governors forum, ostensibly to break or weaken Amaechi or the Governors, was also petty and unnecessary.

I also wonder why he's not courted Atiku, who appears to be 'floating' and whom he could use against Obasanjo.

Sometimes I ask myself why Jonathan, the President of a secular country, must go everywhere with Oritsejafor. Oritsejafor has succeeded in creating enemies for Jonathan even within christendom, let alone the other side.

The handling of the ex-militants and their explosive statements has also been very poor. Ex-militants, like Oritsejafor and co, now own private jets and even universities!

The handling of corruption cases is another sore point. Why pardon Alamieyeseigha and stubbornly hold on to Odua, Oteh while turning a blind eye to what's going on in the Oil Ministry?

All these have frittered away the massive goodwill on which Jonathan rode to power in 2011.

The heat is on and as the flurry of activities increases, I hope he won't make more mistakes in a bid to fight back for the political survival of his life.

NB: This is a political analysis and does not mean I support the ways of Nigerian politicians.

Wish I can LIKE this One Million times....spotless!

5 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by pullyacap: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy:

Wish I can LIKE this One Million times....spotless!

I was just about popping champagne 4 Pukkah's incisive rendition!

That was a 3-pointer of an analysis

As for GEJ, his naivety and divisiveness will be his achilles heel

4 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by samilo88(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
All we hear is impeachment, yet non of them dare instigate it. The moment they make that move, that's when they'll know the kind of power the president has. You think impeaching a sitting president is that easy cos you have majority of law makers in the house? All you guys know is come to nairaland and spread your stupid propaganda. Thank God nairaland doesn't even account for 2% of the electorates. You APC fools can keep consoling yourselves here, come 2015 we know who is going to occupy ASO rock.

2 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by zivility: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
i c an unprecedented unexpected deft move from GEJ - Resignation!
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by simeonT: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pukkah:

Jonathan has proved clearly that he's not a consummate politcian. Unluckily for him, there no real politcians around him that are used to fighting in the trenches and nights of long knives. The only person that's close to that is Tony Anenih whose old and tired voice has been crowded out by the cacophonous voices of Akpabio, Wike, Tukur, etc.

I noted here that such statements would unite other parts of the country against him and tip over neutrals and moderates to the other side.

I also wonder why he's not courted Atiku, who appears to be 'floating' and whom he could use against Obasanjo.

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
samilo88: All we hear is impeachment, yet non of them dare instigate it. The moment they make that move, that's when they'll know the kind of power the president has. You think impeaching a sitting president is that easy cos you have majority of law makers in the house? All you guys know is come to nairaland and spread your stupid propaganda. Thank God nairaland doesn't even account for 2% of the electorates. You APC fools can keep consoling yourselves here, come 2015 we know who is going to occupy ASO rock.

What is your problem...? Can't you make a decent comment devoid of insults?
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by personalview(m): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Otenestbestyaho: Akume is just making dirty noise,apc cannot win my state (benue), not even in the next world,akuma is even hated by tiv pple talkles of my own tribe(idoma). Akume sud tell us how he got the money he used 2 building 2 hotels in south africa,he sud tell us how he loot the bsuth fund,he sud tell us who rigged the 2007 gov election infovour of suswan? Hear me,this akume will be stoned 2 death soon,benue will never vote 4 any jihadist(muhd,allah,saudi,buhari,tifnebu and muslims) party. GEJ we stand!

Was it d idomas dat voted akume for senator in 2007 & 2011? Wit even Ur low IQ, u shld hav known dat Senator Akume is representing 7 Tiv local govts @ d senate including d state capital, makurdi. Also wat was d difference btw pdp & acn in d last governortorial elections? Less than 100,000 votes despite masive riggings. Lastly if u hav proof that he stole state funds 2 build hotels in south africa, y dnt u foward it 2 efcc, an arm of pdp. wit ds low IQ, we know david mark & his family wil rule u pple till enternity

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by acidtalk: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Otenestbestyaho: Akume is just making dirty noise,apc cannot win my state (benue), not even in the next world,akuma is even hated by tiv pple talkles of my own tribe(idoma). Akume sud tell us how he got the money he used 2 building 2 hotels in south africa,he sud tell us how he loot the bsuth fund,he sud tell us who rigged the 2007 gov election infovour of suswan? Hear me,this akume will be stoned 2 death soon,benue will never vote 4 any jihadist(muhd,allah,saudi,buhari,tifnebu and muslims) party. GEJ we stand!

Your stu*pidity is world class and solely customized for you. So if a 'muslim' president is who is going to make Nigeria better you would rather prefer you and the next 10 unborn generation of yours to keep circling in Poverty.

No wonder Nigeria is still the way it is even after 53years.

READ the below thread (FOR EVERYONE) it will really make you reason properly.

Final Open Letter For All Nigerians

https://www.nairaland.com/1560481/final-open-letter-all-nigerians

2 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by ELOGBO: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
each time i look the four coner of APC i c frustration, all these these guyxxx dt hav rule n broke the pot, d same coming bk to tel u tere want to built the broken pot, is that nt madness, GEJ is a Dr. of Zoology(animal studies) and human being are the first class animal so if u tink he nt doing well hw much these so called APCian?
i don't c reason y u r joining from party to pity only because u want power
siting down an imagin wonder u hav smthing to offer
Nigerianxxx are tired of hearing APC noise
God is not wit u piple so stop confusing people
must u announce ur new member
Nigerianxxxxxxx are wise so cool down
[/quote][quote]

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by omiobo: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
Still waiting for Pastor Bakare's prophesy to be fulfilled"there will be another election before 2015".
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]gej remains the president until 2019.

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by funshint(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pukkah:

Infact U̶̲̥̅̊'ve said it all! The only thing that can tilt the balance in GEJs favour is if Buhari still insist on contesting. Infact that will just scatter what APC has struggled to build overtime. This is just my only point of concern because Buhari has not come out clean to declare his intention of running or not. But if APC makes that mistake of nominating Buhari then I say byebye to them 'cos even SW will not vote Buhari even if he contest a million times!

2 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by personalview(m): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Professor Peter: Akume, shut up! You ruled Benue state for 8years without anything to show forth except the state was rated as no 1 on HIV infection. Today you are a progressive. God will judge the Association of Past/Present Criminals. APC

I guess i know where ur anger is comin from...all d same, how can u say "without anything to show"? Are u d one dat builth d college of health sciences, Started & 70% completed d teaching hospital, opened d industrial layout, owner occupier, judges qtrs etc etc? Next time think b4 u post a comment.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nashville:

What will happen is the same thing that happened when GEJ was being maltreated by Turai and her kitchen cabinet. Simple truth is that the SE/SS cannot do nada. This is Nigeria where a few Ghana Must Go bags will calm things down. There is a constitution and GEJ will be impeached according to the laws of the land!
ilugunboy:

Nothing will happen if GEJ is impeached..there will be the initial uproar in the SS with threat of pipeline vandalism and sea piracy and kidnapping...as usual expatriates will relocate to Lagos temporarily and use helicopters to fly unto the rigs..it will eventually die down.

The SE cannot do and will NOT do anything....they are AGIP....the govt in power will as usual invite Ohaneze and hand them their usual 30M...end of discussion.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by IYANGBALI: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Impeachment loading...........5,4,3,2,1....0
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by phapi(m): 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
It baffles mi a lot when diz so called progressive thiefs can't make it alone not until dey lure PDP chieftains to their un popular political adventure which leads to perpetual failure cum 2014

IF they have the guts of winning any political seat cum 2014 let dem stay stick to this popular english adage dt says LET A NEW WINE be IN A NEW BOTTLE let APC lure fresh politicians and leave d old ones which r alrdy in various political parties *PDP*

PDP RULES NIGERIA TILL CHRIST COME
GEJ 2019
Pure PDP blood till I breath ma last nigeria AIR

2 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Pukkah: 12:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Although many of the defecting politicians are also selfish, the defections will continue.

A couple of Governors in the SS/SE may also not be fully with Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by koboko69: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
samilo88: All we hear is impeachment, yet non of them dare instigate it. The moment they make that move, that's when they'll know the kind of power the president has. You think impeaching a sitting president is that easy cos you have majority of law makers in the house? All you guys know is come to nairaland and spread your stupid propaganda. Thank God nairaland doesn't even account for 2% of the electorates. You APC fools can keep consoling yourselves here, come 2015 we know who is going to occupy ASO rock.

If u have a malfunctioning brain...why not fix that b4 posting stuffs like this? Remeber the impeachment move on OBJ...the way he lost weight in just few days...running from pillar to post? Guy Nothing, and i repeat Nothing will happen if jonathan is impeached. His own people are even fed up of him. Asari will go into hiding soon...with that his loose tongue. I just dey pity am, make power change hands 1st.

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by OsunOriginal: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
onye_ngbu*:
even if all pdp reps become apc today, GEJ remains untill he wants to stop contesting.
Get that into your thick skulls!

As he is the only one remaining in the party now, who will stop him from contesting?

But can Etuoku Zoologist win the rest of Nigeria with his Zombies in SE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Fayemi, Abubakar, Others Celebrate Osoba At His 80th Birthday (Photos) / Lagos FHA Demolishes Agboju Market, Buildings In FESTAC As Traders Lament / Toyin Saraki Celebrates Her Mother, Erelu Agba's Birthday (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.