Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume (19894 Views)

Breaking!!! Ogbeni Aregbesola Dissolves LG to create 31 more LCDA's / Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain / There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by callmenow: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
Impeachment? Impeached for what? He has asked you and your political godfathers, no not the APC, you know what I mean, to provide clear evidences of his corruption. Just provide the evidence of his corruption. SaharaReporters, OsunDefenders and others have been going around trying to bribe people to claim evil against this man. Yet no evidence. Is it because he is a minority? A small man/boy, compared to Tinubu? Or the other buffoons claiming to be national leaders? This ilugunboy, are you a real jackass or just a frustrated junkie? The country asking Jonathan to provide the dividend which was promised, yet you are selfishly wasting our time with gobbledygook. You have been canvassing for anarchy for sometime with your cohorts. Get a life. There are a whole lot of people who deserve to spend quality time at the IKORODU mental rehabilitation Centre, instead of coming here to sing their macabre twist. By the way, Jonathan will happily pay for the stay at the centre. Haterz are real time failures in the game of life.

ilugunboy:

Nothing will happen if GEJ is impeached..there will be the initial uproar in the SS with threat of pipeline vandalism and sea piracy and kidnapping...as usual expatriates will relocate to Lagos temporarily and use helicopters to fly unto the rigs..it will eventually die down.

The SE cannot do and will NOT do anything....they are AGIP....the govt in power will as usual invite Ohaneze and hand them their usual 30M...end of discussion.

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by agbameta: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
callmenow: Nigeria is doing well with Jonathan onboard. It is only blind no-gooders on this forum that cannot see.

The fact that you are in the opposition and criticize the president doesn't mean you are a no gooder, it means you are concerned about your country and you want whats best for your country. W e are all entitled to that including you so please stop the ignorant and emotional nonsense about no gooder, it's what the incompetents hide under.

LEADERSHIP is not about your ethnicity.

You are obviously not too good when it comes to current affairs because this man's only weapon remains ethnicity and division.

This man not only openly picked his favorite ethnic group, he made sure to let us all know who his favorites are buy labeling them the pillar of his administration.

His administration is too lopsided in favor of just one tribe and everything about him is ethnic and tribal so try again with another line.

Jonathan has done wonders for Nigeria. The first democratic leader in Sub-Sahara Africa.

Nigerian's number 1 problem is corruption so please tell us what wonder he's done to arrest and do away with corruption.

lol @ The first democratic leader in Sub-Sahara Africa. Are you high on something because this is more than ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by callmenow: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Why must ruling Nigeria be analogous to fighting a trench warfare. Democracy demands fairness and justice. Nitwits at CBN make allegations, then withdraws it. Ex-president makes allegation, his daughter makes allegation, he refuses to reply his daughter's allegation, the incumbent replies the ex-president, the ex-president talks about impudence of the current president. With any other president, all of the above, and quite a few NL will be languishing deservedly in a gulag. Jonathan must deliver the dividends and step down for the north to rule for 12 years to 'balance the books'. However, keep your views where it belongs (your head). Do not feel under any obligation to air imbecilic views. This is not designed as an insult, but a patriotic citizen.

Pukkah:

You've hit the nail on the head.

Jonathan has proved clearly that he's not a consummate politcian. Unluckily for him, there are no real politcians around him that are used to nights of long knives and fighting in the trenches. The only person that's close to that is Tony Anenih whose old and tired voice has been crowded out by the cacophonous voices of Akpabio, Wike, Tukur, etc.

Jonathan did not utilize the 'readiness' of Tinubu to work with him and he didn't press further, post 2011 election, to tip SW to his side (politically speaking).

Imagine if he had secured the political support of SW, whom some of us noted here as the bride to be courted, before the implosion in PDP. In addition, the SW has long been used to political fights and being in the opposition. You don't alienate such a region and other real politicians at the same time.

I was shocked the day Jonathan naively described SE as the pillar of his support and even more shocked as he sat through the campaign where Arthur Eze referred to APC as the party of Awolowo that killed their children.

I noted here that such statements would unite other parts of the country against him and tip neutrals and moderates to the other side.

For some odd reason, he has also inexplicably held on to Tukur whom he should have used as gambit to bargain for his political survival.

The creation of PDP Governors forum, ostensibly to break or weaken Amaechi or the Governors, was also petty and unnecessary.

I also wonder why he has not courted Atiku, who appears to be 'floating' and whom he could use against Obasanjo.

Sometimes I ask myself why Jonathan, the President of a secular country, must go everywhere with Oritsejafor. Oritsejafor has succeeded in creating enemies for Jonathan even within christendom, let alone the other side.

The handling of the ex-militants and their explosive statements has also been very poor. Ex-militants, like Oritsejafor and co, now own private jets and even universities!

The handling of corruption cases is another sore point. Why pardon Alamieyeseigha and stubbornly hold on to Odua, Oteh while turning a blind eye to what's going on in the Oil Ministry?

All these have frittered away the massive goodwill on which Jonathan rode to power in 2011.

The heat is on and as the flurry of activities increases, I hope he won't make more mistakes in a bid to fight back for the political survival of his life.

NB: This is a political analysis and does not mean I support the ways of Nigerian politicians.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by callmenow: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
The cancer of corruption is all around us. It has been all around us for some decades now. How did we become so corrupt. Surely you cannot put all the blame on this man. Corruption is in the polity because of inequality. It is also here because unfairness and lack of justice. Can we blame Jonathan? I beg to digress. Throughout the eighties, nineties and noughties, before the advent of Jonathan, Nigeria was regarded as the Number one in corruption. Please familiarise yourself with the work of Transparency International. Yet the likes of you has just woken up to pretend that Jonathan brought corruption to Nigeria. It is widely acknowledged that the best way to treat this cancer is to provide 'welfare', fairness and justice to the populace, such that our moral code can be improved. Your other point about appointment. All the appointment went through the NASS. NASS are required to apply the federal character, and other required criteria before all these ministers and directors are qualified. Do you know how these appointments are made? Every state is required to nominate, before they nominations are sent to NASS. Ignorance must not be attested as BLISS. Did Jonathan scour SS, SE or Otuoke only for the appointments? Are we stupid to believe this noonsense from you? Lastly, please name a truly democratic president who believes or believed in the rule and the constitution of their nation (Don't bother with former Nigerian HOS). Yet this humble man has allowed the antics of the likes of Fani Nematode and others who have been pointedly inciting the citizen. He has been too democratic for my liking.

agbameta:

The fact that you are in the opposition and criticize the president doesn't mean you are a no gooder, it means you are concerned about your country and you want whats best for your country. W e are all entitled to that including you so please stop the ignorant and emotional nonsense about no gooder, it's what the incompetents hide under.

You are obviously not too good when it comes to current affairs because this man's only weapon remains ethnicity and division.

This man not only openly picked his favorite ethnic group, he made sure to let us all know who his favorites are buy labeling them the pillar of his administration.

His administration is too lopsided in favor of just one tribe and everything about him is ethnic and tribal so try again with another line.

Nigerian's number 1 problem is corruption so please tell us what wonder he's done to arrest and do away with corruption.

lol @ The first democratic leader in Sub-Sahara Africa. Are you high on something because this is more than ignorance.

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by agbameta: 4:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
callmenow: The cancer of corruption is all around us. It has been all around us for some decades now. How did we become so corrupt. Surely you cannot put all the blame on this man. Corruption is in the polity because of inequality. It is also here because unfairness and lack of justice. Can we blame Jonathan? I beg to digress. Throughout the eighties, nineties and noughties, before the advent of Jonathan, Nigeria was regarded as the Number one in corruption. Please familiarise yourself with the work of Transparency International. Yet the likes of you has just woken up to pretend that Jonathan brought corruption to Nigeria. It is widely acknowledged that the best way to treat this cancer is to provide 'welfare', fairness and justice to the populace, such that our moral code can be improved. You other point about appointment. All the appointment went through the NASS. NASS are required to apply the federal character, and other required criteria before all these ministers and directors are qualified. Did Jonathan scour SS, SE or Otuoke only for the appointments? Are we stupid to believe this noonsense from you? Lastly, please name a truly democratic presidential who believes or believed in rule and the constitution of their nation. Yet this humble man has allowed the antics of Fani Nematode and others who have been pointedly inciting the citizen. He has been too democratic for my liking.

I din't ask you for any history lesson regarding corruption in Nigeria, Jonathan is the president of Nigerian today and at this very second and based on your claims about all his wonderful achievements, please share with us all his corruption fighting achievements.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
callmenow: Impeachment? Impeached for what? He has asked you and your political godfathers, no not the APC, you know what I mean, to provide clear evidences of his corruption. Just provide the evidence of his corruption. SaharaReporters, OsunDefenders and others have been going around trying to bribe people to claim evil against this man. Yet no evidence. Is it because he is a minority? A small man/boy, compared to Tinubu? Or the other buffoons claiming to be national leaders? This ilugunboy, are you a real jackass or just a frustrated junkie? The country asking Jonathan to provide the dividend which was promised, yet you are selfishly wasting our time with gobbledygook. You have been canvassing for anarchy for sometime with your cohorts. Get a life. There are a whole lot of people who deserve to spend quality time at the IKORODU mental rehabilitation Centre, instead of coming here to sing their macabre twist. By the way, Jonathan will happily pay for the stay at the centre. Haterz are real time failures in the game of life.

Comport yourself and put your argument across without all these emotional tantrums....
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Funpeter: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lord pls keep me alive too witness all everything.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by callmenow: 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
The fight against corruption is a multi-faceted one. He inherited EFCC, ICPC, Nigeria Police Force, and others. He has equipped and encouraged these outfits to work assiduously to eliminate corruption. However these anti-corruption agencies have been hampered by the Judiciary. The Nigerian Judiciary is probably the most corrupt in the civilised world. Even more corrupt than the next, which is Pakistan. Where you must buy your 'justice'. He has appointed a lady as the Chief Justice to clean up the Judiciary, yet she is right now fighting for her life. Remember that democracy is the rule of law. Yet the law is not WORKING. I understand that there is a new law to jail errant and corrupt judges and magistrates. The first time this kind of law will be enacted. The NASS is very corrupt. The speaker does not publish his expenditure of billions appropriated for the House. Senator Mark 'lords' it over the Senate. Is it Jonathan's job if the bastion of good governance is found wanting? He is forbidden from interfering from the Judiciary and NASS. Otherwise he will be impeached. The corrupt NPF was there before him, Abubakar is weeding out the corrupt ones. Abubakar is not from Bayelsa despite all the innuendos. The EFCC and ICPC chairman is not from the Bayelsa, SE, SS or even anywhere near these places. The chairman of the INEC is not fron Otuoke either. He has said and cried over the corruption in Nigeria. He is definitely working to eradicate corruption. However he is slowed down by NIGERIANS. I wish I can eliminate these Nigerians myself. You know what I mean anyway.

agbameta:

I din't ask you for any history lesson regarding corruption in Nigeria, Jonathan is the president of Nigerian today and at this very second and based on your claims about all his wonderful achievements, please share with us all his corruption fighting achievements.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by stineb1: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nashville:

Na so dem talk for your shrine abi?

GEJ will be impeached before 2015. Siddon there dey look. Tambuwal is already APC and APC controls the house. 22 Senators will defect in January and then David Mark will either jump ship or get impeached. 2014 will define 2015. Watch and see!
Childish beer parlour analysis
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by callmenow: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
I wish you a happy crossover to 2014 and a better Nigeria. But your problem is is not and must not be Jonathan. My dividend is still in the post due to the illogical fumbling by your likes, distracting the present administration. Do not see me as Jonathan apologist. But a true patriot who is witnessing change for the first time. I still sleep with one eye open. A twenty five year habit. I still look forward to the day that we will have the promised power, portable water and above all security. Zero tolerance to corruption. I know that we will get there, but not in my lifetime. Let us work to strengthen the Judiciary and NASS instead of bashing Jonathan administration. No insult or pun intended.

ilugunboy:

Comport yourself and put your argument across without all these emotional tantrums....
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Validated: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
This not a good news to either PDP or APC. I foresee a dangerous political trend in 2014 that would make 2015 non-existent for the entity called Nigeria. You may spill whatever you like, but if GEJ is impeached, automatically you will discover that the prediction by America and CIA will come to pass. Unfortunately the same elites who will lose all they 'own' are orchestrating this move.

If you have the means, kindly make every effort to move your loved ones out of this jungle called until they settle themselves. My candid advice sha ooo!
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by chiswaggs: 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
kokoA: 3: Joining forces with the east and making the region "the backbone" of his government. We all know those guys are never trusted allies of anybody. They swing where the money is more.
You sound pained. What will you do when GEJ gets re-elected in 2015?

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by callmenow: 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nigeria will not break down or break up or whatever. APC or the other parties will continue to be the opposition. Jonathan will step down at the appropriate time. The north deserve twelve years of unmitigated rule over the infidels. Nuff time to islamise Nigeria. There will be no plebiscite to secede. The dividend has now reached the hinterlands of the IJAW nation. Every single man feels 'actualised'. All the other nationalities are restive. However, I like the idea that Jonathan will be probed after his tenure. He knows and welcomes this. Posterity beckons. The next president should come BH land, Maidugiri or environs methinks. All for peaceful co-existence.

Validated: This not a good news to either PDP or APC. I foresee a dangerous political trend in 2014 that would make 2015 non-existent for the entity called Nigeria. You may spill whatever you like, but if GEJ is impeached, automatically you will discover that the prediction by America and CIA will come to pass. Unfortunately the same elites who will lose all they 'own' are orchestrating this move.

If you have the means, kindly make every effort to move your loved ones out of this jungle called until they settle themselves. My candid advice sha ooo!
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by agbameta: 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
callmenow: The fight against corruption is a multi-faceted one. He inherited EFCC, ICPC, Nigeria Police Force, and others. He has equipped and encouraged these outfits to work assiduously to eliminate corruption. However these anti-corruption agencies have been hampered by the Judiciary. The Nigerian Judiciary is probably the most corrupt in the civilised world. Even more corrupt than the next, which is Pakistan. Where you must buy your 'justice'. He has appointed a lady as the Chief Justice to clean up the Judiciary, yet she is right now fighting for her life. Remember that democracy is the rule of law. Yet the law is not WORKING. I understand that there is a new law to jail errant and corrupt judges and magistrates. The first time this kind of law will be enacted. The NASS is very corrupt. The speaker does not publish his expenditure of billions appropriated for the House. Senator Mark 'lords' it over the Senate. Is it Jonathan's job if the bastion of good governance is found wanting? He is forbidden from interfering from the Judiciary and NASS. Otherwise he will be impeached. The corrupt NPF was there before him, Abubakar is weeding out the corrupt ones. Abubakar is not from Bayelsa despite all the innuendos. The EFCC and ICPC chairman is not from the Bayelsa, SE, SS or even anywhere near these places. The chairman of the INEC is not fron Otuoke either. He has said and cried over the corruption in Nigeria. He is definitely working to eradicate corruption. However he is slowed down by NIGERIANS. I wish I can eliminate these Nigerians myself. You know what I mean anyway.

1. Jonathan is the commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces he is also the chief law enforcement officer of the federal republic of Nigeria and via his executive powers, he appoints and fires all federal minsters, federal judges and heads of all the crime fighting agencies in Nigeria so his inability to stop corruption is a gross reflection of the caliber of folks he hires. He is still responsible and this condoling, is aiding and enabling corruption.

2. You can not fight corruption while at the same time pardon corrupt people and international fugitives. This condoling, is aiding and enabling corruption.

3. You can not fight corruption while at the same time hire corrupt people under EFCC investigation to fill top government positions. This condoling, is aiding and enabling corruption.

4. The scandal at the Lagos police college transpired because of corruption, negligence and incompetence, but instead of firing all the folks involved, he promoted them, he gave them National awards and top government positions. This condoling, is aiding and enabling corruption.

5. Stella Oduah engaged in serious acts of corruption, incompetence and perjury and she should have been fired even as recommended by the people of Nigeria via NASS, but GEJ didn't. This condoling, is aiding and enabling corruption.

6. GEJ is yet to make public his assets declaration and not doing so and by even telling Nigerians he doesn't give a damn shows a very mentally corrupt and insensitive man with zero leadership qualities and presidential decorum. This condoling, is aiding and enabling corruption.

7. You don't need judges or EFCC to catch oil theft folks, you need strong and capable law enforcement people, not enriching and ceding over our maritime safety and security to ex militants and terrorists. This condoling, is aiding and enabling corruption.

>>>>>>>>>>>and the list goes on and on...

5 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
APC and internet propaganda!! You fools will never learn !! I see you fools learnt nothing from the offa lg polls and anambra gubernatorial elections.

BTW it is easier for an ant to kill a lion than for a sitting Nigerian president to be impeached.Even if APC is able to muster a 100% membership in both houses of assembly,it will still be impossible to impeach the president.you better go and read the constitutional guidelines for impeacing a president!!
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by callmenow: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
We either claim to be democrats and subscribe to the rule of law or agree to the military marshall law which was useful to Nigeria in the eighties and nineties. The law by the way is a combination of the constitution and amended constitution by NASS and precedents handed down by the Judiciary. Jonathan cannot fire the police personnel and judges at will. The constitution clearly stipulates the order for firing and hiring of public personnel. The appellation, chief law enforcement officer is derived from him being the head of state. That does not mean that he can do anything without cause, just because he is the chief law enforcement officer. That is why he sets up administrative bodies to investigate and report back to him if there is probable cause. I am sorry if I sound sure of myself. I happen to practice LAW. I have not found one impeachable offence by this man. Nigeria does not deserve this achieving man. Except if you want abrogate the rule of law, I wish you a happy crossover to 2014 as well.

agbameta:

1. Jonathan is the commander in chief of the Nigerian armed forces he is also the chief law enforcement officer of the federal republic of Nigeria and via his executive powers, he appoints and fires all federal minsters, federal judges and heads of all the crime fighting agencies in Nigeria so his inability to stop corruption is a gross reflection of the caliber of folks he hires. He is still responsible and this condoling, is aiding and enabling corruption.

2. You can not fight corruption while at the same time pardon corrupt people and international fugitives. This condoling, is aiding and enabling corruption.

3. You can not fight corruption while at the same time hire corrupt people under EFCC investigation to fill top government positions. This condoling, is aiding and enabling corruption.

4. The scandal at the Lagos police college transpired because of corruption, negligence and incompetence, but instead of firing all the folks involved, he promoted them, he gave them National awards and top government positions. This condoling, is aiding and enabling corruption.

5. Stella Oduah engaged in serious acts of corruption, incompetence and perjury and she should have been fired even as recommended by the people of Nigeria via NASS, but GEJ didn't. This condoling, is aiding and enabling corruption.

6. GEJ is yet to make public his assets declaration and not doing so and by even telling Nigerians he doesn't give a damn shows a very mentally corrupt and insensitive man with zero leadership qualities and presidential decorum. This condoling, is aiding and enabling corruption.

7. You don't need judges or EFCC to catch oil theft folks, you need strong and capable law enforcement people, not enriching and ceding over our maritime safety and security to ex militants and terrorists. This condoling, is aiding and enabling corruption.

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
chukwudi44: APC and internet propaganda!! You fools will never learn !! I see you fools learnt nothing from the offa lg polls and anambra gubernatorial elections.

BTW it is easier for an ant to kill a lion than for a sitting Nigerian president to be impeached.Even if APC is able to muster a 100% membership in both houses of assembly,it will still be impossible to impeach the president.you better go and read the constitutional guidelines for impeacing a president!!
You are a bigger fool if you are not aware that all those elected under the PDP platform in the offa local government election have all cross-carpeted to the APC

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by agbameta: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
callmenow: We either claim to be democrats and subscribe to the rule of law or agree to the military marshall law which was useful to Nigeria in the eighties and nineties. The law by the way is a combination of the constitution and amended constitution by NASS and precedents handed down by the Judiciary. Jonathan cannot fire the police personnel and judges at will. The constitution clearly stipulates the order for firing and hiring of public personnel. The appellation, chief law enforcement officer is derived from him being the head of state. That does not mean that he can do anything without cause, just because he is the chief law enforcement officer. That is why he sets up administrative bodies to investigate and report back to him if there is probable cause. I am sorry if I sound sure of myself. I happen to practice LAW. I have not found one impeachable offence by this man. Nigeria does not deserve this achieving man. Except if you want abrogate the rule of law, I wish you a happy crossover to 2014 as well.

After failing to answer the simple question by sharing with us how GEJ fought corruption and instead dodging and boring me with redundant and meaningless essays, it's perfectly OK to conclude that you either lied or you yourself are too lazy and incompetent to articulate your thoughts regarding GEJ's fight against corruption.

Bottom line, GEJ is yet to do anything against corruption and he's in fact encouraging it with his actions and inactions...
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by 1miccza: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
Make I come begin cry Abeg who get 200 naira change make I give bike man?
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
callmenow: We either claim to be democrats and subscribe to the rule of law or agree to the military marshall law which was useful to Nigeria in the eighties and nineties. The law by the way is a combination of the constitution and amended constitution by NASS and precedents handed down by the Judiciary. Jonathan cannot fire the police personnel and judges at will. The constitution clearly stipulates the order for firing and hiring of public personnel. The appellation, chief law enforcement officer is derived from him being the head of state. That does not mean that he can do anything without cause, just because he is the chief law enforcement officer. That is why he sets up administrative bodies to investigate and report back to him if there is probable cause. I am sorry if I sound sure of myself. I happen to practice LAW. I have not found one impeachable offence by this man. Nigeria does not deserve this achieving man. Except if you want abrogate the rule of law, I wish you a happy crossover to 2014 as well.

Olodo the president can fire the IG or any of the service chiefs whenever e wishes without recourse to the NASS.it is only the judges that are regulated by the NJC
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
KIRIJI: You are a bigger fool if you are not aware that all those elected under the PDP platform in the offa local government election have all cross-carpeted to the APC

You will be the biggest fool if your hope of gaining public office fopr your stupid party are through defections!! So you will also expect GEJ to defect after winning the 2015 polls abi? BTW we are yet to see the grand finale of the defections as the courts are yet to rule on the matter.We would see who laughs last
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
I don't know what it is, but I think goodluck administration might be doing something right that made all hell let loose during his administration judging from the corrupt nature of our "leaders". Even during "unhealthy Yaradua"'s tenure the polity was not as heated up and volatile as this (except ofcourse after his death). It might be a matter of the more you look, the less you see! When you see known corrupt "polithiefcians" packing their baggage hurrying to join the next bus, one gets to think twice. The loots might be more attractive at the other side!!!

2 Likes

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
I don't know what it is, but I think goodluck administration might be doing something right that made all hell let loose during his administration. Even during "unhealthy Yaradua"'s tenure the polity was not as heated up and volatile as this (except ofcourse after his death). It might be a matter of the more you look, the less you see! When you see known corrupt "polithiefcians" packing their baggage hurrying to join the next bus, one gets to think twice. The loots might be more attractive at the other side!!!
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
obasy09: I don't know what it is, but I think goodluck administration might be doing something right that made all hell let loose during his administration. Even during "unhealthy Yaradua"'s tenure the polity was not as heated up and volatile as this (except ofcourse after his death). It might be a matter of the more you look, the less you see! When you see known corrupt "polithiefcians" packing their baggage hurrying to join the next bus, one gets to think twice. The loots might be more attractive at the other side!!!

Don't mind these fools who think they own the country!! There are so sure of winning the next elections based on their own imaginary numerical superiority!! By 2015 they will realise who the C-in-C is and what power of incumbency is all about
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
Media propaganda does not win elecions in Nigeria!! The SW may control the media and carry out all the propaganda s in the world but that does not affect the situation on ground.A typical example is the last Anambra gubernatorial polls where the SW media propaganda could not do much for Ngige

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by ademega(m): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
This is what i call the real corruption nail!

agbameta:

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by queven: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
Na waa o , this same people in pdp decamping to apc ,na only gej remain to decamp to apc , so we can start all over again,..dem jst dey fool us .
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by danielebeh: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
A square peg in a round hole Governors Reps members moving from one party to another. The same people the only differences is the party name Nigerians let's be wise
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by saintfaculty(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
snr prophet TB J talk this tin o....

SILVER!!!
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by Slyp: 8:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
When those criminals move to APc now they will context and win then Nigerians will now take it that opposition has taken over power. I laugh my dear country. The most painful part of it all is to see an average Nigerian playing along with those criminals and yet they are crying for changes. What has killed our country today is not the president bt the law makers who have refused to make good laws that would make our country a better one.
Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by meforyou1(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tambuwal cannot impeach the president. For the house to impeach d president, it requires 2/3rd of the votes. And similar 2/3rd in d senate. Where are they going to get those votes from?
Remember in US, during d Lewinsky scandal, the house impeached Clinton, but the senate couldn't and he didn't go anywhere. That's how GEJ will complete his 2nd term and nothing go happen

1 Like

Re: 31 More Reps To Join APC In January - Akume by meforyou1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lagos residents ( not lagosian because they are all from osun and ijebu) should worry more about tinubu's thievery. 1 man collects tax, owns choice hotels in lekki, continental TV, nation newspaper amongst others. Haba, is he dangote?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctrine Of NECESSITY Will Be Adopted To Swear In WIKE As Governor / FG Mulls Handing Over IPPIS, TSA To Galaxy Backbone / ‘No Tear Gas, No Helmet’ — Senior Police Officers Tell IGP How #EndSARS Went Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.