Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Advise Needed, In This One. Please. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed, In This One. Please. (825 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) / Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed, In This One. Please. by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2013
What should a man do, knowing fully well that his girlfriend is not the brain storming, decision making, future thinking, and challenging type. What should a man do, if she as everything he needs in a woman,''physically'',but mentally she is so childish, mentally lazy, and dependant, not in financial demands, but in channeling for the future. What should a man do went you are at a cross road and he ask his very beautiful lady, about her opinion on a matter arising, and all she can do is, signs, and say ''use ur instincts'', and the was all. What should a man do when his girlfriend has never told him for once, ''lets pray''. He, knowing, he is a type of person that puts 100% to his work, so therefore,needs a lady to rub mind with for the future,and help for the future, advise for the future. Should the relationship continue with all the pit holes? Can person really change another person's character, knowing fully well they grew up with this character? You cant teach the old, a new dance step.
Re: Advise Needed, In This One. Please. by Gabreal1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nope
Re: Advise Needed, In This One. Please. by Dyt(f): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
I don't understand
Re: Advise Needed, In This One. Please. by buttercream: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
Have you talked about these problems before? How did she react/respond? The truth is you can't "change" a full grown individual.
Re: Advise Needed, In This One. Please. by Stillstan(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sorry but for me I think that the relationship has no future!
Re: Advise Needed, In This One. Please. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Still_stan: Sorry but for me I think that the relationship has no future!
Wow........ shocker
i tout so my self.
Re: Advise Needed, In This One. Please. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
buttercream: Have you talked about these problems before? How did she react/respond? The truth is you can't "change" a full grown individual.

i talked to her , she is said , she is willing to change,that i should put her tru, but i dont seems to understand how, i really would have had it quit with her but i had a rethink, that what if someone drops me for my weakness how will i feel. Then again enduring this relationship is where i find myself.
Re: Advise Needed, In This One. Please. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dyt: I don't understand

simply put: My relationship is the incompartable one, what should i do? Quiting because of her weakness, is what i find hard to do. So whats your advise
Re: Advise Needed, In This One. Please. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Gab-real:
Nope

hmmmm.....
Re: Advise Needed, In This One. Please. by Dyt(f): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
ebuetor:

simply put: My relationship is the incompartable one, what should i do? Quiting because of her weakness, is what i find hard to do. So whats your advise

U jst said u nt compartible
U wanna keep goin in a relationship that will only lead in tears? Tell her so she won't have hopes in u
Stop pitying her, its worse
Re: Advise Needed, In This One. Please. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=Dyt]
Re: Advise Needed, In This One. Please. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dyt:

U jst said u nt compartible
U wanna keep goin in a relationship that will only lead in tears? Tell her so she won't have hopes in u
Stop pitying her, its worse

i will, i will have the discussion with her. Choosing my word properly not to break her heart. Thanks
Re: Advise Needed, In This One. Please. by buttercream: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
ebuetor:

i talked to her , she is said , she is willing to change,that i should put her tru, but i dont seems to understand how, i really would have had it quit with her but i had a rethink, that what if someone drops me for my weakness how will i feel. Then again enduring this relationship is where i find myself.

Since she said she's willing to change, tell her in plain words what u do not like about her...talk to her about the things you aren't cool with...it's never fair to remain with someone out of pity.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed, In This One. Please. by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 30, 2013
buttercream:

Since she said she's willing to change, tell her in plain words what u do not like about her...talk to her about the things you aren't cool with...it's never fair to remain with someone out of pity.
Thankyou am greatful. Thankyou.
Re: Advise Needed, In This One. Please. by buttercream: 6:44am On Dec 30, 2013
ebuetor:
Thankyou am greatful. Thankyou.
smiley you welcome.
Re: Advise Needed, In This One. Please. by Chubhie: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2013
ebuetor: What should a man do, knowing fully well that his girlfriend is not the brain storming, decision making, future thinking, and challenging type. What should a man do, if she as everything he needs in a woman,''physically'',but mentally she is so childish, mentally lazy, and dependant, not in financial demands, but in channeling for the future. What should a man do went you are at a cross road and he ask his very beautiful lady, about her opinion on a matter arising, and all she can do is, signs, and say ''use ur instincts'', and the was all. What should a man do when his girlfriend has never told him for once, ''lets pray''. He, knowing, he is a type of person that puts 100% to his work, so therefore,needs a lady to rub mind with for the future,and help for the future, advise for the future. Should the relationship continue with all the pit holes? Can person really change another person's character, knowing fully well they grew up with this character? You cant teach the old, a new dance step.
You can groom her patiently and upgrade her to resonate on same frequency as you without her even knowing. Pure psychology. Do it for a lady you love cos it takes a lot of energy,tact, discipline and compromise to achieve. Your Ego must be a necessary sacrifice and you stepping down from your high ground relate and then take her to any level you desire. Magic happens when you get to this level with her. Don't be surprised probably when you think all is det and done and she suddenly realised oneday that you never helped her to paint her nails and premise the breakup on that. That's ladies for you.

You can invest in someones life without money cos money is never the be all. Allbeit, necessary. Do it and enjoy the magic of real relationship.
Re: Advise Needed, In This One. Please. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Chubhie: You can groom her patiently and upgrade her to resonate on same frequency as you without her even knowing. Pure psychology. Do it for a lady you love cos it takes a lot of energy,tact, discipline and compromise to achieve. Your Ego must be a necessary sacrifice and you stepping down from your high ground relate and then take her to any level you desire. Magic happens when you get to this level with her. Don't be surprised probably when you think all is det and done and she suddenly realised oneday that you never helped her to paint her nails and premise the breakup on that. That's ladies for you.

You can invest in someones life without money cos money is never the be all. Allbeit, necessary. Do it and enjoy the magic of real relationship.

hmmmm.... Wisdom, thats wisdom. ......Brother respect.

(1) (Reply)

Women Roles In Relationship. / Oath Taking / 50 Characteristics Of Healthy Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.