Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Women Roles In Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Roles In Relationship. (827 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfriend In A Relationship? / When the roles are reversed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Roles In Relationship. by Madu100t(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pls Naira landers, there is this girl that hardly call me, she is always demanding for money and today she came up wt the statemen that i'm not caring, it prompted me to ask her wht is thr role of women in keeping and maintaining a healthy relattionship, but all he throw back to me was, have i wronged u before?
Pls what really is d role of women in a relationship?
Re: Women Roles In Relationship. by durella4(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
Let d ladies answer dat ?
Re: Women Roles In Relationship. by oshyno(m): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2014
I seriously want to know bcuz am in one right now and most of d time I ask mysef does this chik has d right to be angry wen I don't give her wat she wants at a time.

in my own world, if she doesn't do any of these: cook 4u, clean ur house, give u sex then she has no business asking 4 upkeeps. if d only tin she brings is calling u, u shud bring calling her too into d relationship and nobody shud expect nada from each oda. U can give in ur free will though.

1 Like

Re: Women Roles In Relationship. by MabraO: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2014
Taking care of the relationship

But they always forget their role and get carried away with the lip things of life

(1) (Reply)

Oath Taking / To All Single Ladies / Must Read:applying These Principles From The Eagle Will Change Your Life Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.