Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

5 Interesting Gifts girls should use to surprise their boyfreinds this season. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Interesting Gifts girls should use to surprise their boyfreinds this season. (1104 Views)

From Being Probed By The HR Of Her Office To Surprise Proposal (photos) / My Girlfriends Father Bought Cars For Her Sisters Boyfreinds But Not For Me. / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Interesting Gifts girls should use to surprise their boyfreinds this season. by Sijioke(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
Here are the list of wonderfull 5 gifts you can use to surprise your hobby this season.
#5- PERFUME;if you know which type your boyfriend already uses then this is an easy one, just play it safe and get him the same again if you dont know what he uses or you want to get him something different then the task is a little harder but still easily achievable. It's well worth taking the time to find a nice smelling one as you will obviously have to smell it on him for the next few weeks and months.Generally speaking you get what you pay for but if you are willing to shop around you can actually get some for reasonable prices.
#4-VIDEO GAME: Coming in at number 4 is video games and computer accessories. You really are buying boys toys with this one but he will love it. That's assuming he is into computer games. If your boyfriend is always gaming then this is a no brainer as you will definitely get your moneys worth. If you are unsure which game to get you could always consider some sort of computer accessory instead. Something to improve his gaining experience to enhance his gaming capabilities will be much appreciated by your boyfriend.
#3- CAPS; With such a wide range of different caps available this is a very versatile gift idea many men will enjoy to recieve. Get him a designer Cap, his favourite sports team cap,an army camo cap, or even customize your own cap for a really unique gift. You know your boyfriend style so just get something you know he will like.
#2-DVD: Everyone loves to sit down and watch a good movie or work through their favourite TV Show box set. Also another bonus is that you dont really need to know someone overly well to be able to get them a DVD, They will enjoy. Therefore,even if you have only been with your boyfriend for a few weeks you will have a rough idea what he will like . Also if you go For the most popular DVD, It is a safe bet he will like it. Pick a popular TV Show and get the first season or select a recent block buster. DVDS are a great gift that you can't go wrong with and are a worthy gift idea to fill the no 2 spot on the list.
#1-Gift Cards: YES! As the biggest complaint I hear is that you never know what to get for your man for his birthday, giving him a gift card allows him to pick his own gifts if he picks the gift then he is guaranteed to like it.You have still bought the gift but he gets to pick what it is Another benefit is that you can decide the type of theme you can use for it e.g amazon gift, kindle gift and itunes gift card or any other local store voucher he will like .. Moroever wines are also more appreciable by your boyfreinds, they can also be used as gifts... Thanks and i appreciate your coments..[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 5 Interesting Gifts girls should use to surprise their boyfreinds this season. by physise(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
would be easier to read if u list them
Re: 5 Interesting Gifts girls should use to surprise their boyfreinds this season. by Sijioke(m): 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
Thanks and i appreciate you... And please guyz feel free to add your own opinion or those you dont agree with...
Re: 5 Interesting Gifts girls should use to surprise their boyfreinds this season. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Interesting Gifts girls should use to surprise their boyfreinds this season. by Karleb(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
This is really cool, esp. the video game... my favourite
wink
Re: 5 Interesting Gifts girls should use to surprise their boyfreinds this season. by adeoladrg(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
Gift card Abeg
Re: 5 Interesting Gifts girls should use to surprise their boyfreinds this season. by kingpin0308(m): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
Her waist.... *singing all i want is ur(i mean her) waist wit iyanya's v0ice*

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Gifts girls should use to surprise their boyfreinds this season. by Nostalgia21(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hmm.. *Wish i could get an xbox one from dat chick*..
Re: 5 Interesting Gifts girls should use to surprise their boyfreinds this season. by Temismith(f): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lovely designer shoes + football boots. cheesy
Re: 5 Interesting Gifts girls should use to surprise their boyfreinds this season. by Sijioke(m): 6:39pm On Jul 13, 2014
Temismith: Lovely designer shoes + football boots. cheesy
i would like a sweet kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Can Act Nude For $50m – Amanda Ebeye / Am In Love With This White Girl But........ / My Dear Bros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.