Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Am In Love With This White Girl But........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With This White Girl But........ (1103 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With This White Girl But........ by enomasly: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Just met her on facebook we chatted alot she says she likes me am sweet and all and i like her too but she is kinda complicated i cant understand by the way distance is anoda barrier guys advise me what do i do one moment she is all over me the next she goes dull though she just fell out with her boyfriend and he broke her heart am confused
Re: Am In Love With This White Girl But........ by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
your problem
Re: Am In Love With This White Girl But........ by fuckshit: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hey, what's the FÜCKING confusion? Her being white or the distance?

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With This White Girl But........ by enomasly: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Knowing if she really likes me
Re: Am In Love With This White Girl But........ by uzuz(f): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
Mtschewww... your topic says you are inlove and your post suggests different.

You just met her on fb, she said she 'likes' you and that you are 'sweet' which are general terms used esp by white people to communicate with others.. And when you say she is all over you, does she profess love to you? She just got off a relationship and what you should be now is a friend and not jump in.. l really dont understand your confusion though.
Re: Am In Love With This White Girl But........ by enomasly: 2:39am On Jul 10, 2014
But then she told her friend am someone she woulld like to know more and that maybe it could become something
Re: Am In Love With This White Girl But........ by enomasly: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Guys guess what she just accepted me she said she loved me all along now the problem is distance any idea please
Re: Am In Love With This White Girl But........ by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
enomasly: Guys guess what she just accepted me she said she loved me all along now the problem is distance any idea please
which country is she. No long thing o, make u arrange how u guyz go hook up. Hope u get passport sha.
Re: Am In Love With This White Girl But........ by lionelrobben: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
i dated a wyt babe before. so nyc nd sexi. d tinz wey black 4 9ja babe body, na so e pink 4 der own, lyk rose. datz how i almost got slovenia visa. she wuz d 1 dat got away. dnt giv up on her. itz klia u av feelings. fyt if u must
Re: Am In Love With This White Girl But........ by enomasly: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
Thanks lionelrobben am just in 2nd year reading law am so confused whats the next step by the way she is in washington
Re: Am In Love With This White Girl But........ by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
enomasly: Just met her on facebook we chatted alot she says she likes me am sweet and all and i like her too but she is kinda complicated i cant understand by the way distance is anoda barrier guys advise me what do i do one moment she is all over me the next she goes dull though she just fell out with her boyfriend and he broke her heart am confused
do you know that germany will win the world cup?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is To Blame For The Prevalent Teenage Pregnancy? [see Options] / What Do Men Really Want From Women / Why Is It That Only Ugly Ladies Look For Love Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.