Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Imagine The 3 Wise Men Had BEEN 3 WISE WOMEN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine The 3 Wise Men Had BEEN 3 WISE WOMEN (914 Views)

The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / 14 Things That Would Be Different If Men Had Periods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine The 3 Wise Men Had BEEN 3 WISE WOMEN by alarena(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dunno if dis iz the appropriate place ţ๏ post dis. Jes tot i shud share dis......

Imagine the 3 Wise men had BEEN 3 WISE
WOMEN........ They would have asked directions
instead of
following the star.
They would have arrived on time, helped deliver
baby Jesus, cleaned the stable, brought
practical gift like - pampers, feeding bottles,
baby clothes & made milk for the new baby...etc

BUT
WHAT WOULD THEY HAVE SAID AS THEY
LEFT...

(Ladies talks...)
I thought we were supposed to be meeting
them at National Hospital?
Did you see the shoes Mary was wearing with
that dress? They don't match oo.
Can you believe they let all those disgusting animals
in there.
That donkey they're riding has seen better
days! Can't he buy her Range Sport?
Imagine Mary using 3310 my dear, he should have
bought her a Q10.
I heard that Joseph isn't even working right now. Nawa
o... how will they survive?
But I like her hair oo, I think it's Brazilian...either
Remy or Koquette 28 inches. Hmmm, I wonder
the oil she uses on it. That baby doesn't look
anything like Joseph at all!
Virgin ke? Hmmmm!
Virgin my foot! Isn't it that Mary girl, I
knew her in Secondary school. Hahaha! TRUE or
FALSE?
Re: Imagine The 3 Wise Men Had BEEN 3 WISE WOMEN by TVTKOKO(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
LWKMD! Absolutely TRUE
Re: Imagine The 3 Wise Men Had BEEN 3 WISE WOMEN by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
Helloooooooo! Who told you the wise men were three in number? undecided
Re: Imagine The 3 Wise Men Had BEEN 3 WISE WOMEN by slimming: 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
God will still be God
Re: Imagine The 3 Wise Men Had BEEN 3 WISE WOMEN by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lol. You're not wrong at all. But as per the number of wise men, we were taught wrong in children's sunday school oh. There were three gifts quite alright, but the bible is silent on the number of wise men.

(1) (Reply)

Abstinence - Is It Possible? / $exy Curve, Hot Butt! Nicki Minaj Release More Raunchy Pics And Video For Anacon / How To gladly Make A Mistake In Choosing A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.