Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Abstinence - Is It Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abstinence - Is It Possible? (913 Views)

What Happens when you Get Married After Several Years Of Abstinence **pics** / 10 Sound Reasons Why Sexual Abstinence Is A Big Deal: / Do You Believe In Abstinence Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abstinence - Is It Possible? by Flowtry(m): 1:25am On Aug 07, 2014
This is one of the most impossible and "touchy" topics I've ever written. You're involved with your lover and you guys are engaged to be married in two years time. In those two years she wants you guys to abstain from sex till you marry. Will you abide by the rule?
Re: Abstinence - Is It Possible? by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 07, 2014
maybe
Re: Abstinence - Is It Possible? by raziboi(m): 1:33am On Aug 07, 2014
not xure
Re: Abstinence - Is It Possible? by ayukdaboss(m): 1:44am On Aug 07, 2014
Hmm..Except I remove my d1ck and keep it in the fridge. angry undecided
Re: Abstinence - Is It Possible? by popobaba(m): 1:46am On Aug 07, 2014
small thing...but I NO FIT DO HAM!
Re: Abstinence - Is It Possible? by tshegs19: 2:39am On Aug 07, 2014
can't imagine the reason why she would ask for that. Buh whatever it is. I'M NOT IN.
Re: Abstinence - Is It Possible? by iamtheprincipal: 5:09am On Aug 07, 2014
Only on the condition that She is 'brand new'.
Re: Abstinence - Is It Possible? by Mikkie31(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2014
Only when you realize how wrong it is and so many other things involved can u begin to acquire the will to attain self control and discipline. Yes,it is achievable.
Re: Abstinence - Is It Possible? by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2014
how can you be engaged to marry in two years time
Re: Abstinence - Is It Possible? by MizMyColi(f): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2014
smiley
Mikkie31: Only when you realize how wrong it is and so many other things involved can u begin to acquire the will to attain self control and discipline. Yes,it is achievable.
Re: Abstinence - Is It Possible? by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2014
Yes y not some people do it. No biggy
Re: Abstinence - Is It Possible? by dasparrow: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2014
Flowtry: This is one of the most impossible and "touchy" topics I've ever written. You're involved with your lover and you guys are engaged to be married in two years time. In those two years she wants you guys to abstain from sex till you marry. Will you abide by the rule?

If you have any fear of Jehovah God in you, you will abide by the rule. If you cannot abide by the rule, you have two options:

1. End your current relationship and look for someone else who is willing to fornicate with you

2. Get married sooner rather than in two years time

3. Learn to have some self control. Sex is not the be all, end all. If you do not know how to control your sexual urge, then you are a ticking time bomb waiting to explode because in the future, the day your spouse falls sick or has traveled out of town for an extended period of time, your type is sure to cheat. People who cheat are most likely to carry STI/STD like HIV/AIDS, syphilis, gonorrhea and perhaps spread the most current virus ebola around. No one desires to be married to a potentially STD carrying human being. They have a tendency to shorten one's life span.
Re: Abstinence - Is It Possible? by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2014
Why are you guys engaged to be married in 2 years time?

It is possible to abstain but it will require a whole lot of self control and it would have been easier if the engagement was to last a shorter period of time. And if care is not taken, you could get addicted to massturbation.
Re: Abstinence - Is It Possible? by abdulkayus(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2014
ehen, is there any big deal in abstaining from sex. Its very very possible as far as u follow d rule which is to get married early and avoid being in seclusion wit d opposite sex.
Re: Abstinence - Is It Possible? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:23am On Aug 07, 2014
Uhm........Abstinence is possible...... but......uhm.......e for no bad to test ride the 'allwhatnots' you are gonna be stuck with for the rest of ya life...... uhm.......no be me talk am.......uhm......where is my food dammit!

1 Like

Re: Abstinence - Is It Possible? by faithego(f): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2014
Of course abstainance is possible,I repeat it is possible,pls sex isn't food.Jst make a commitment to God n urself n guard ur tots.

1 Like

Re: Abstinence - Is It Possible? by dagentility(f): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2014
Its not easy oo, but it will be much much possible if the would be couple are virgins.

(1) (Reply)

Wooing Your Crush In Pidgin English / Husband And Wife, What Is happening Here? / How To Tell If She Is The Jealous Type

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.