Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,124 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo (1570 Views)

Egbema People Of Imo/rivers State / Governor Okorocha Gives Shoot- At-sight Order For Cultists In Imo State / Imo Egbema Power Plant , Set For 1st Fire Commissioning & Commercial Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by fpnews: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
By Kenneth Uwadi

The serene atmosphere in the 13 communities in Egbema of the Ohaji/Egbema LGA in Imo State has been shattered in the past few days with an upsurge in cult related killings that have turned the once lovely communities into a theatre of war. According to our exclusive investigation the cultists spreading across different types now kills, maim and destroy at will. Within the past week, 15 young men have been cut down in their prime including a young man known as Mento from Umuorji-Egbema.

It was revealed that as at today 28/12/13 alone 8 young men have been killed in various communities in Egbema. Deaths have been reported in Abacheke, Obiakpu, Mgbara, Etekwuru and Umuorji. Even family men now resolve to sponsor some of these young men on this destructive killings that is spreading like wild fire.No day passes without a corpse been seen in Egbema and its environ.The Egbema Police command seems helpless and it is high time the Imo State police command including the Imo State governor step in to stop this societal malady. With these killings getting increasingly terrible by the day, only God knows where we are going!

http://famouspeoplenews./2013/12/28/sos-cultists-take-over-egbema-in-imo/
Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by geeez: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Land of the rising crime

The land where criminals are celebrated

Just stay there and don't come near here

These are the news they never want us to see

Mods FP please so my people visiting the area will be guided

7 Likes

Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by obitwo: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
geeez:
Land of the rising crime

Rightly said boss

I think this should be on the FP

Its an SOS message
Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by oduaboy1: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by DahomeyAmazon(f): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
When are they going to do this propal burial of the war hero's? This is getting out of hand
Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by IleIfe2(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
fp news: By Kenneth Uwadi

The serene atmosphere in the 13 communities in Egbema of the Ohaji/Egbema LGA in Imo State has been shattered in the past few days with an upsurge in cult related killings that have turned the once lovely communities into a theatre of war. According to our exclusive investigation the cultists spreading across different types now kills, maim and destroy at will. Within the past week, 15 young men have been cut down in their prime including a young man known as Mento from Umuorji-Egbema.

It was revealed that as at today 28/12/13 alone 8 young men have been killed in various communities in Egbema. Deaths have been reported in Abacheke, Obiakpu, Mgbara, Etekwuru and Umuorji. Even family men now resolve to sponsor some of these young men on this destructive killings that is spreading like wild fire.No day passes without a corpse been seen in Egbema and its environ.The Egbema Police command seems helpless and it is high time the Imo State police command including the Imo State governor step in to stop this societal malady. With these killings getting increasingly terrible by the day, only God knows where we are going!

Is there no police division near there that has a phone number.
Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by geeez: 3:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ile-Ife:

Is there no police division near there that has a phone number.

I wonder

15 people in two weeks translates to one death per week

I'm not sure it's this bad nationally

They have to intensify police patrols at night

2 Likes

Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by Garrithe1st: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
the wandering spirits of the deceased war victims who were not yet given a befitting burial are now angry. The irate spirits possess young people in the area and make them commit criminal acts.

angry angry angry angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1567642/igbo-leaders-give-nigerian-war/1#20490499
Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by Garrithe1st: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
geeez:

I wonder

15 people in two weeks translates to one death per week

I'm not sure it's this bad nationally

They have to intensify police patrols at night

This is a spiritual problem that needs a spiritual solution.
Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by IKEMBANNEWI: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
geeez:
Land of the rising crime

that's what your APC does to states that embrace it. Rochas is so occupied teaming with oil and boko people to fight Jonathan that the principal assignment for which he was elected has been left to rot!
When last did you hear of such rubbish in Other SE states?

NB: anybody that dares hide my comment because it has 'oil' in it, will be visited tonight by Amadioha himself!angry

4 Likes

Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by geeez: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Garri the 1st:

This is a spiritual problem that needs a spiritual solution.

Really?

I thought it was an act of God

1 Like

Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by eaglechild: 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
See what APC mentality has caused.
Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by Italiano1: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by slimthugchimee(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
OsunOriginal: Not a new thing in y1bo land - haven't you heard of the notorious evil forests, the okrika shrine, etc. SE has ever being a land of ritual, killing and even cannibalism.
Only God will cleans that land of sin...
nah your papa be cannibal mtchwwwwww asif you no pass us with rituals

2 Likes

Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by geeez: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
slimthugchimee: nah your papa be cannibal mtchwwwwww asif you no pass us with rituals

How we take pass you?

50 bodies in a river

Hundreds of skulls in one shrine

Otokoto

The Anambra ritual hotel

For every one case on this side, you guys litter your streets with scores of bodies

It's retail in the SW but na wholesale for your side

4 Likes

Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by LilBRightTMc(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Its a gang war, since I came back home its been like that, 4 people has been gunned down today and the military is doing nothing to stop this as they have mopol baracks here
Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by LilBRightTMc(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
geeez:
Land of the rising crime

Its a freakin' gang war and it happens everywhere, why are you guys always attacking any thread about SE gosh!
Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by geeez: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lil B®ight™©:
Its a gang war, since I came back home its been like that, 4 people has been gunned down today and the military is doing nothing to stop this as they have mopol baracks here
Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by geeez: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lil B®ight™©:

Are you by chance giving updates in another part of the SE?

Now it's even worse than I thought

BTW there are no deadly gang wars where I live
Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by LilBRightTMc(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
fp news: By Kenneth Uwadi

Its actually 4, two was killed in abacheke in the morning and in retaliation the abachekes gang when to obiakpu who was the suspected killers and killed two of them, abacheke have been out of their gang war until now they were killed
Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by LilBRightTMc(m): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
geeez:

No its the same Egbema, just that there are 16 little towns there which some part fall to Rivers and some to Imo and it was 4 that has been killed today not 8, the gang war has spilled to Egbema Rivers State
Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by slimthugchimee(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
geeez:

so as there is no fucking deadly gang war were i live and by the way our souls and streets are cleaner than you dense modafukin assholes
Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by superstar1(m): 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
Wandering souls of Biafra war deads, have possessed them too.

Alaigbo needs spiritual deliverance ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by LilBRightTMc(m): 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
superstar1: Wandering souls of Biafra war deads, have possessed them too.

Alaigbo needs spiritual deliverance ASAP.
To hell with you and your kind
Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by geeez: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
slimthugchimee: so as there is no fucking deadly gang war were i live and by the way our souls and streets are cleaner than you dense modafukin assholes

So the people who murder others for no reasons have clean souls?

So the streets where at least one corpse is dumped every night is clean?

So you actually posted this and felt it made sense enough for you to click the SUBMIT button?

1 Like

Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by phillippiano(m): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
We aint surprised.
Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by phillippiano(m): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
We aint surprised................
Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by MayorofLagos(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
This is no news. Its the norm amongst the East culture. They are like the wild cats in sarangetti lurking at water holes for the migrating herds of antelopes and buffaloes on their home journey. Its christmas, the herd is homeward bound, time to get fat!

We should redefine Nigerian boundary and cast these pygymies into their kins in central Africa. Yeye!

2 Likes

Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by LilBRightTMc(m): 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos: This is no news. Its the norm amongst the East culture. They are like the wild cats in sarangetti lurking at water holes for the migrating herds of antelopes and buffaloes on their home journey. Its christmas, the herd is homeward bound, time to get fat!

We should redefine Nigerian boundary and cast these pygymies into their kins in central Africa. Yeye!
Another Yoruba cūñt on the loose, if you don't have something reseaonable to say why don't u shut the hell up! Have you forgotten your traditional leaders are cannibals?

1 Like

Re: Sos : Cultists Take Over Egbema In Imo by MayorofLagos(m): 5:58am On Dec 29, 2013
Lil B®ight™©:
Another Yoruba cūñt on the loose, if you don't have something reseaonable to say why don't u shut the hell up! Have you forgotten your traditional leaders are cannibals?

Really? Is this necessary?

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of Akwa Ibom State Governor ADC? / Police College Still Under Boko Haram Occupation / Take A Look At This Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.