Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,237 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love (1322 Views)

10 Super Sexy Songs You Just HATE to LOVE. / If You Were To Choose, Who Would You Pick For Seun? / Must Your Elder Brothers/sisters Choose Who You Should Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
There is a saying that the heart wants what the heart wants, so my question is do you choose who to love or you just find yourself falling for someone you dint even think you will fall in love with.
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
Vilicious: There is a saying that the heart wants what the heart wants, so my question is do you choose who to love or you just find yourself falling for someone you dint even think you will fall in love with.

I do choose
,falling in love for me is subject to a person's character.
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
Vilicious: There is a saying that the heart wants what the heart wants, so my question is do you choose who to love or you just find yourself falling for someone you dint even think you will fall in love with.

I do choose
,falling in love for me depends on a person's character.
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Dannylux: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
An awkward question.. I choose who to date, I really don't have control over who I fall in love with. lol
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dannylux: An awkward question.. I choose who to date, I really don't have control over who I fall in love with but it must certainly be someone I'm in contact with.
I choose my love!
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Vivly(f): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
I choose who to fall in love with. Emotions don't control me. I just can't fall in love with anybody. I choose, and then love.

1 Like

Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
i choose who to date.. i dont choose who to love..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Fabulousb36(f): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
I cant really say dat I choose whom to luv, coz I knw hw many tyms I've tried to luv som1 who is showerin me wit love nd gifts but it jst didnt work out. I jst try to hang out wit d right set of individuals.
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
When you are in love u can't control your emotions........You fall in love!
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Enegod(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Speakdatruth: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
i fal in luv wit wum i luv no 1 can chose 2luv. nt posible
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Jerrick(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
I once chose to love and the relationship never lasted! So, I'll just wait patiently to fall in love and not CHOOSE to love.
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Dannylux: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
Vivly: I choose who to love. Emotions don't control me. I just can't fall in love with anybody. I choose, and then love.

It seems alotta people disagree with you. tongue
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Vivly(f): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dannylux:

It seems alotta people disagree with you. tongue
Lol. Different strokes for different folks.
N.B. Fall in love is different from love.
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Dannylux: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
Vivly: Lol. Different strokes for different folks.
N.B. Fall in love is different from love.
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
deejay_harry1: i choose who to date.. i dont choose who to love..
sad but true
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Dyt(f): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Love is not what u push arnd
It just happens
Beyond ur control
That feeling is superb
Nodding head
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Speakdatruth: 1:03am On Dec 29, 2013
Dyt: Love is not what u push arnd
It just happens
Beyond ur control
That feeling is superb
Nodding head
true dat
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Speakdatruth: 1:04am On Dec 29, 2013
Enegod: .
ds boy no get sense at al. wot d dot 4?
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 29, 2013
I used to bliv you can choose!
But when d bug cash me, na so I come dey tell different story undecided embarassed
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by mykejones(m): 4:17am On Dec 29, 2013
You don't choose who you fall in love with, people! That damn thing just comes on us whenever it chooses. And that's why we sometimes fall for the wrong ones!
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Licensed2Kill(m): 4:57am On Dec 29, 2013
There is a reason its cald "fallin in luv." . . . . Cuz wen luv is involved, all rational explanation goes out the window. Its a feelin you have no ounce of control over.
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 29, 2013
Yes, they always choose based on the size of the pockets.
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 29, 2013
Ofcourse it happens at will,that's y naturally people fall for mad people grin grin tongue
Choosing for me is best,First I notice,admire,watch him closely,and then i unlock that part of my heart where only Angels can reach lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by 3coins(m): 9:42am On Dec 29, 2013
there is no love until yua ready to marry!
Re: Do You Choose Who To Love Or You Just Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2013
I choose who 2 love,i don't jst fall in love,bt i usually av crushes sha,i don't choose dat,it jst cum 4rm within,bt doesn't last lng!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What's Your New Year Resolution?? / Nairalanders. U Need To Stop These . / A Thread of Apology To Priscaoge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.