Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

If You Were To Choose, Who Would You Pick For Seun? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Choose, Who Would You Pick For Seun? (671 Views)

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k / Romancelanders Turn Up Party For Seun Osewa's Birthday Celebration! / A Message For Seun! From A Concerned Nairaland User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Choose, Who Would You Pick For Seun? by Gflat: 7:03pm On May 01, 2015
Checking out the number of people always opening threads to prophecy their love for the CEO...who do you think is the best for the boss? Considering the attitude online, beauty and brain.
Choose your favorite. wink

#i hope this thread don't get closed# cheesy
Re: If You Were To Choose, Who Would You Pick For Seun? by naijaboiy: 7:10pm On May 01, 2015
Re: If You Were To Choose, Who Would You Pick For Seun? by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 01, 2015
Re: If You Were To Choose, Who Would You Pick For Seun? by Mcowubaba: 7:14pm On May 01, 2015
Mr Seun... Pls Another trekker has found his way into dis forum...
Kindly reward him by closing this thread..
Re: If You Were To Choose, Who Would You Pick For Seun? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 01, 2015
Will choosing increase my #62.36k at in my account..
Re: If You Were To Choose, Who Would You Pick For Seun? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 01, 2015
U didn't tell u av returned angry Any way how was the rehab

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Choose, Who Would You Pick For Seun? by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 01, 2015
Rocktation my darling pls close dis thread 4 d sake of my love 4 u n dat of d children.
Re: If You Were To Choose, Who Would You Pick For Seun? by madridguy(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2015
Ok
Re: If You Were To Choose, Who Would You Pick For Seun? by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 01, 2015
Re: If You Were To Choose, Who Would You Pick For Seun? by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 01, 2015
We need to meet the contestants. Please name them so we will analyze them properly to know which of them deserves to be our CEO's Mrs wink
Re: If You Were To Choose, Who Would You Pick For Seun? by dejt4u(m): 7:55pm On May 01, 2015
Op
Re: If You Were To Choose, Who Would You Pick For Seun? by Tobilastik(m): 8:32pm On May 01, 2015
Hehehe .. d post wey dy enter NL this days eeeehn
BTW, iam single nd searching grin
Re: If You Were To Choose, Who Would You Pick For Seun? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 01, 2015
dumbfvck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Found It Differcult To Fall Inlove Pls I Need Ur Advice I Ma Ok / Top 10 Reasons Why Black Women Stay Single / I Fell In Love With Her.not Knowing One Of My Friends Is Secretly Dating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.