Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category (30329 Views)

Burnaboy's Camp Denies He Assaulted Any Lady In PH / Burnaboy Allegedly Assaults A Salesgirl In Port-Harcourt / D'banj, Killz And Burnaboy Chilling (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 29, 2013
if true,then the guy must be a childish adult,in life,you win some,you loose some,winning,and loosing are both motivation to do,and improve on previous effort.

2 Likes

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by sagytariusTM1: 1:52am On Dec 29, 2013
Not a fan of Bumboy[. Moreover, I've mistakenly heard only two of his songs, and they don't impress me.
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by abdulkayus(m): 3:52am On Dec 29, 2013
There are many things that are wrong wit Headies award 2013. Waje winnin the reggae/dancehall category agaisnt Orezi Rihanna, Jaywon This year agaisnt flavour Ada Ada, Mode winnin d lyrics of d year, almost everywhere even if he has d song on his phone only, critics said he is a tight friend of the owner of Hip TV, sean tizzle winnin next rated ahead of Burnaboy and Phyno.
Heard that P Square once said one tym like that, that Headies Award is a Yoruba award. LOL. How true is it?

3 Likes

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by thelegend1(m): 4:53am On Dec 29, 2013
The Headies was supported by MTN. Burna a is GLO ambassador...enough said!

1 Like

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by IAMBREEZY: 5:41am On Dec 29, 2013
Abeg na politics them play, burna deserves that award wtf is sean tizz And which hit song has he made Even if burna seems arrogant that wouldn't guarantee that kind of hatered for him this is total bullsheet but burna fucck up he suppose act like a man instead of being pained he should have know better how naija system works.
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by IAMBREEZY: 5:44am On Dec 29, 2013
homesteady: this burna boy has too much wahala! Very arrogant guy! Why won't people believe the story of him killing somebody in UK! undecided

Though I think he deserves to win the award! That category was just meant for him! I wonder why that sean tizzle won that award! how many hit-song does he have? Only shoo lee! And there is nothing special in the song! Its just like every normal nigerian club banger!
But Burna boy came with his own unique style and he has many hit songs!
Maybe people did not vote for burna boy because he is arrogant! undecided
for your mind you have made sense bah.
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by feelib(m): 6:06am On Dec 29, 2013
This is just unbelievable! These guys claim they made Naija craziest song for 2013. #Nigeria
http://www.feelibct..com/2013/12/this-is-just-unbelievable.html
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by ogbonge9grian: 7:11am On Dec 29, 2013
goldfish80: Sean Tizzle winning the award ahead of Burna boy was a disgrace,no matter how you sugar coat it.Jaywon's This year winning the best recording of the year ahead of Flavour Adada? FOH!
The headies should be renamed Yoruba award,simple.
biko don't bring tribe into this again.

2 Likes

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by ifeanyi83(m): 7:14am On Dec 29, 2013
Well same reason Cristiano Ronaldo may not win the ballon d'or...it all boiled down to votes...apparently his personality profile didn't help much...
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by skyscraperTM(m): 7:43am On Dec 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I knew Sean Tizzle was gonna win the award, but everybody knows Burna Boy deserved it the most. With hit songs like

1) Smooth Sailing
2) Yawa Dey
3) We like to Party
4) Run My Race

And he has already dropped an Album.

Damn!!
The headies is all messed up already.

Malfunctioning Microphone
Below Par stage Performance
Staged designed like a Fashion Show runway undecided
Poor lighting effect ....
Mode 9ine award...

Sh#t!

Headies 2013 na rubbish, I swear! grin

Bros, you shouldn't blame the headies, the winner was voted for, by people like you and I. No doubt Burna boy deserved the award but I'd always knew that Sean tizzle was going to win, if you watched the pre-award event on Hiptv when all the next rated artistes went to the company producing the car you'd know that sean tizzle was the only one who acted like he really deserved it, the guy was practically shouting 'it's my car' please vote for me, he was begging on tv so people should vote for him, he also went to prostrate to the staffs there and begged them to vote for him, even if i wasen't gonna vote for him but with that little stunt he pulled, then he had stolen my vote. The other nominees were just famzing, especially phyno, jeez! I never knew that guy was so proud, he was chewing bubble-gum all through, he later went into the car, ignited it and later came out and said, 'the car fine oo, e no go bad if i win am.' now, how did he expect a person like me to vote for him eventhough he was the most talented amongst the others. Bruna boy was not even there that day, well, i didn't see him. The only artistes i saw were, sean tizzle, phyno, seyi shay et all. Burna shouldn't be angry, if he works harder he will have enough money to buy a better car.

18 Likes

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by lexmikey: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2013
Go listen again.his stlye is original and not the crap dat we hear everyday
sagytarius™:
Not a fan of Bumboy[. Moreover, I've mistakenly heard only two of his songs, and they don't impress me.
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by zeelo2014: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2013
@skyscraper, u made a valid point there. Who deserved it is definitely Burna,who people voted for was Sean tizzle.

2 Likes

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by zeelo2014: 10:23am On Dec 29, 2013
Bebetter: [size=14pt]Cooked up story.... next rated goes to artists who DON'T have albums yet duh![/size]
So why was Burna boy & Phyno nominated?

3 Likes

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by ronalmagic10(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2013
the legend: The Headies was supported by MTN. Burna a is GLO ambassador...enough said!

Waje is a GLO ambassador. Try again

2 Likes

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by silverdam(m): 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
Lol! Very funny comments here
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by homesteady(m): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
IAMBREEZY: for your mind you have made sense bah.

Yes!
Any problem? undecided
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by homesteady(m): 12:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
zeelo2014:
I was about to ask the same question!
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by DrakeKendrick(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
zeelo2014:
Niggi Phyno doesn't have an album yet...And for d niggi sayin dah nxt Rated award is only meant for niggis without album,Niggur u lied!! Cos i can vividly remember 2011 Headies Wizkid released "superstar" album on june & d headies was on October,Still yet wizkid won dat category.Same tin happened last year Davido's "OBO" was on july & Headies on October and whu won dat category?? Davido!...So niggur dnt talk shits unless ur sure bout it...Peace!

1 Like

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by jennyphrisel(f): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
So true, sean acted like he really needed d car, phyno was formin, I no even see burna boy, I tot sean's humility made people vote for him, even wen he was called up,u cud see from d way he prostrated on d floor dat he really needed it, well its a voting tin,,,bt banky fall my hands wit dat dress he wore,,so unlike him,,jaywon? Dat one na musician? Waje tried. Davido on point,,headies tried shaa,bt red carpet and yellow carpet mek sense pas dis black carpet

1 Like

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by vislabraye(m): 2:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
If Burna Boy was nominated, he's supposed to win. In the first place, I think he's bigger than the award.
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
LIKE A WISE MAN ONCE SAID

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by Uchwilliam(m): 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
politics is involved shocked lol
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by olaidede: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Eeya poor burna man!
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by Newkidoo(m): 2:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
If you haven't commented on this thread yet, you are not yet a nairalander... grin grin

www.nairaland.com/1572324/typical-nairalander
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by Clemzy16(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Bros, you shouldn't blame the headies, the winner was voted for, by people like you and I. No doubt Burna boy deserved the award but I'd always knew that Sean tizzle was going to win, if you watched the pre-award event on Hiptv when all the next rated artistes went to the company producing the car you'd know that sean tizzle was the only one who acted like he really deserved it, the guy was practically shouting 'it's my car' please vote for me, he was begging on tv so people should vote for him, he also went to prostrate to the staffs there and begged them to vote for him, even if i wasen't gonna vote for him but with that little stunt he pulled, then he had stolen my vote. The other nominees were just famzing, especially phyno, jeez! I never knew that guy was so proud, he was chewing bubble-gum all through, he later went into the car, ignited it and later came out and said, 'the car fine oo, e no go bad if i win am.' now, how did he expect a person like me to vote for him eventhough he was the most talented amongst the others. Bruna boy was not even there that day, well, i didn't see him. The only artistes i saw were, sean tizzle, phyno, seyi shay et all. Burna shouldn't be angry, if he works harder he will have enough money to be a better car.
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by Forzap: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bebetter: [size=14pt]Cooked up story.... next rated goes to artists who DON'T have albums yet duh![/size]

gerraway joor,so y did dey nominate him?(burna boy)
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by mrofficial(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
the legend: The Headies was supported by MTN. Burna a is GLO ambassador...enough said!

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by contactmorak: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Why won't the guy leave angrily, when he almost broke his leg by falling from the Headies tall stage last year while performing for them. He must have felt bad that the worst they could do to him his to nominate him and give the award to Sean Tizzle who was not even out with Sho lee at the time smiley cheesy
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by johnwizey: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Bros, you shouldn't blame the headies, the winner was voted for, by people like you and I. No doubt Burna boy deserved the award but I'd always knew that Sean tizzle was going to win, if you watched the pre-award event on Hiptv when all the next rated artistes went to the company producing the car you'd know that sean tizzle was the only one who acted like he really deserved it, the guy was practically shouting 'it's my car' please vote for me, we was begging on tv so people should vote for him, he also went to prostrate to the staffs there and begged them to vote for him, even if i wasen't gonna vote for him but with that little stunt he pulled, then he had stolen my vote. The other nominees were just famzing, especially phyno, jeez! I never knew that guy was so proud, he was chewing bubble-gum all through, he later went into the car, ignited it and later came out and said, 'the car fine oo, e no go bad if i win am.' now, how did he expect a person like me to vote for him eventhough he was the most talented amongst the others. Bruna boy was not even there that day, well, i didn't see him. The only artistes i saw were, sean tizzle, phyno, seyi shay et all. Burna shouldn't be angry, if he works harder he will have enough money to be a better car.
D only sensible post so far.

I am a lawyer, so dont threaten me

2 Likes

Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by Orikinla(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
[size=24pt]Winner of the coveted NextRated Category is arranged and given to the highest bidder.
That is why I ignore the HEADIES and will never report it anywhere, because it is a sham.[/size]
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by ireneony(f): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
Eyah....sorry
Re: BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category by captainbaroni(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
Its one of dos tins. It also hapnd wit Kanye West. Burna Boy shuld try t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ identify dos tins dat hampered him from winnig aή∂ try t̲̣̣̥O̶̲̥̅̊ correct dem. because oda awards are waitn ƒøЯ him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Loses Employee To Cancer / Kimani Dazzles In New Photos / Rihanna Officially Becomes A Billionaire - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.