Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

UK Universities That Accept £1000 Tuition Deposit For M.Sc. Programmes - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Universities That Accept £1000 Tuition Deposit For M.Sc. Programmes (9536 Views)

28 Days Deposit For Uk Visa / Using Fixed Deposit For Tier4 Uk Student Visa / I Wish To Go For My M.sc Program In Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Universities That Accept £1000 Tuition Deposit For M.Sc. Programmes by roblance: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2013
I'm creating this thread for Nigeria Students that are not too buoyant to pay high tuition fees in UK universities.

People that are experienced in this should help us to list universities in UK that accept 1000 pounds tuition deposit for M.Sc programmes. Thanks in advance.
Re: UK Universities That Accept £1000 Tuition Deposit For M.Sc. Programmes by justwise(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2013
roblance: Am creating this thread for Nigeria Students that are not too buoyant to pay high tuition fees in UK universities.

People that are experienced in this should help us to list universities in UK that accepts 1000pounds tuition deposit for Msc progms.Thanks in advance

If you don't have the whole school fees making even £1 deposit is waste of time because you be asked to pay the remaining fees immediately you get to the UK and want to register for the course
Re: UK Universities That Accept £1000 Tuition Deposit For M.Sc. Programmes by surveyor1: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2013
roblance: Am creating this thread for Nigeria Students that are not too buoyant to pay high tuition fees in UK universities.

People that are experienced in this should help us to list universities in UK that accepts 1000pounds tuition deposit for Msc progms.Thanks in advance
Sheffield Hallam university accepts £1000 deposit. Infact they are Offering £3000 discount for nigerians this year when u secure admission before may 2014. Just check it out.
Re: UK Universities That Accept £1000 Tuition Deposit For M.Sc. Programmes by worry359(m): 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
roblance
Be warned
Even if you get school to accept deposit you will still need to prove total funds to visa officer (and they will check)
Also at entry point they can check that you have enough funds.
Just trying this could cause visa officer to refuse you, it is their discretion.
Re: UK Universities That Accept £1000 Tuition Deposit For M.Sc. Programmes by surveyor1: 12:00am On Jan 01, 2014
worry 359: roblance
Be warned
Even if you get school to accept deposit you will still need to proove total funds to visa officer (and they will check)
Also at entry point they can check that you have enough funds.
Just trying this could cause visa officer to refuse you, it is at their discretion.

I had my Bsc in the UK, and I haven't heard of any story about checking funds at the point of entry, nigerian students just excergerate sonetimes, the only thing the visa officer can ask for is your sponsor not proof of fund. Furthermore, I knew loads of Nigeria that paid half of tuition fee and they paid the rest in UK. Although is good to have your fund but there is no harm if you pay part and show the rest in your bank account for 28days. If you check in ukba website, they allow showing the rest of the tuition and maintenance in bank account. Loads of students in the UK paid half or 70% of thier tuition fee except few creme de la creme. So don't let people excergerate when it comes to ukba, just read thier website. All the best

2 Likes

Re: UK Universities That Accept £1000 Tuition Deposit For M.Sc. Programmes by roblance: 9:37am On Jan 01, 2014
surveyor1:
Sheffield Hallam university accepts £1000 deposit. Infact they are Offering £3000 discount for nigerians this year when u secure admission before may 2014. Just check it out.
Thanks bro
Re: UK Universities That Accept £1000 Tuition Deposit For M.Sc. Programmes by roblance: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2014
surveyor1:

I had my Bsc in the UK, and I haven't heard of any story about checking funds at the point of entry, nigerian students just excergerate sonetimes, the only thing the visa officer can ask for is your sponsor not proof of fund. Furthermore, I knew loads of Nigeria that paid half of tuition fee and they paid the rest in UK. Although is good to have your fund but there is no harm if you pay part and show the rest in your bank account for 28days. If you check in ukba website, they allow showing the rest of the tuition and maintenance in bank account. Loads of students in the UK paid half or 70% of thier tuition fee except few creme de la creme. So don't let people excergerate when it comes to ukba, just read thier website. All the best

Bro pls can you post your email for mee...Need some infos. Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

How To Succeed As A Man In The US / Nigerians In The Uk. / Journey To Waterside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.